Ami go home!

Hundreds protest US base construction in Japan, year after woman killed by US marine
Hundreds of people took to the streets of Tokyo to pay tribute to the memory of a young Japanese woman killed by a US marine a year ago and to protest the relocation of the US base in Okinawa. A separate rally was held in Okinawa prefecture.

The demonstrators in Tokyo marched through the streets holding banners including ones reading, “No base in Okinawa!” The father of the murdered woman also issued a message calling for the removal of the US military bases from the island prefecture, local media report.
"Those incidents occur because Okinawa hosts US military bases. I want the bases to be removed without further delay, which is the wish of many Okinawa residents as well," the man said in his statement.

"I have nothing to say to the defendant. We, the bereaved family, can never forgive him. We tolerate or trust no excuses from him,” he added. At the same time, he expressed his gratitude to all those people who expressed their support and sympathy to his family.

"Our sorrow for losing our daughter will never disappear, but our hearts will always be with her and we will continue to pray for the repose of her soul," he said.
On April 28, 2016, the 20-year-old woman, Rina Shimabukuro, was raped and murdered by a 32-year-old civil contractor and former US Marine Kenneth Franklin Gadson, who goes by his Japanese wife’s family name of Shinzato. He admitted that he had strangled and stabbed his victim.

The incident provoked a wave of outrage in Japan. In June 2016, at least 50,000 people protested against heavy US military presence in Okinawa following the murder. Okinawa Governor Takeshi Onaga and some officials from opposition parties also took part in the rally at the time.

Facing public outcry, the US military has introduced curfews, movement restrictions and an alcohol ban off base, lifted 11 days after it was imposed.

In the meantime, another rally was held in the Henoko district of the city of Nago located in the Okinawa prefecture. Some 3,000 people took part in that demonstration, according to the local media.

The protesters, who came to express their discontent with the relocation of the US Futenma air base to the Henoko district, also began their rally with a minute of silence in the memory of the murdered woman.
The protesters gathered in front of Camp Schwab, the US military base located in Henoko. The demonstration was attended by the Nago city mayor.

In the meantime, the construction of the new US military base in Henoko took another step forward despite strong opposition from local residents. On April 25, cranes started dropping nets containing crushed rock along the shore north of Camp Schwab.

The rocks will likely serve as the foundation of a seawall built along the outer perimeter of the planned runway site, according to The Asahi Shimbun newspaper. Full-fledged landfill work inside the sea walls is set to take place in the first half of next year.

Katsuhiro Yoshida, a senior Okinawa prefectural official, who particularly deals with issues concerning the US bases in the area, said that the move “ignored the local will” and is “authoritarian,” adding that the local residents simply cannot accept it.

Okinawa hosts about 75 percent of all US military installations in Japan, and is an important geopolitical outpost for Washington allowing to project power in the region that neighbors China and Southeast Asia.

rt.com/news/386627-protest-okinawa-base-murder/
archive.is/b6RIU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
i.imgur.com/b2KxGcT.jpg
i.imgur.com/yHVvQYV.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is legally regocnized by the US military as Gadson, and only after his was arrested for murder did his wife's maiden name come into play. This kind of skewing and suppression of truth is intolerable.

Nigger did it, amirite?

Of course. Also, he wasn't even AD military, but a former marine working as a civilian contractor.

How much is Japan paying us for that base to protect them from le evil best korea

How did this coon kill her? Was he the wannabe serial killer variant or was she some stupid whore trying to make a buck off some nigger?

Not enough. 50,000 troops is a lot.

D&C

Niggers aren't American, no matter what the kikes told them.

We should leave tbh, we gain very little beyond another port.
Japan still is restricted to self-defense though, fuck nips.

this thread also lacks contest

here's the nip nipper

I'll bet he was supply or admin, niggers are always supply or admin

*context

Japan should be protesting nigger troops

Nigger troops used to be banned in several places
"To make the US military presence in Iceland more palatable, the United States provided the Icelanders with extensive economic assistance and diplomatic backing.[17] The US also condoned the openly exclusionary policies of the Icelandic government toward off-base movements of U.S. soldiers and met the Icelandic government's request that no black soldiers be stationed in Iceland."

ZOG uses military bases in nations like Japan to sic feral niggers on innocent women. Japan and Germany should both kick America the fuck out.

What usually happens is some grunt marries a bar skank and wants to stay overseas with her/it once his enlistment is up. To do so, they usually find some local job on base to get by. There are contractors working on those bases that have been there for decades. The Fed side can only stay for 5 years and then they have to go back to CONUS.

As a burger, I fully support the Japs resisting occupation by armyniggers.

This.

Okinawa is like niggers of Japan. They should just shut the fuck up.

Jim needs to round up the boys and finally fix this damn site for good, one of these days.

Still better than armyniggers, who have no right to be there.

Niggers of Japan > Actual Niggers

Niggers are inseparable from what the United States is – no matter how much American "nationalists" want to keep trying to tell everyone else otherwise.

t. jealous nigger

This is unfortunately true. The edifice of "America" as it stands since 1865 has been about nigger-love. This was not the vision of racially aware Americans of years past, but they fought a losing battle; Columbia must be reconstructed.

Same here. The military at this point is just a giant welfare program for niggers, spics, and the very dumbest whites. Just disband the whole fucking thing.

We shouldn't have bases there anyways, but just banning nigger troops and spics would cut these incidents to nearly zero.
I remember when I was young, dumb, and in Zog. I was stationed in Okinawa to and the niggers were terrible. Me and few of the White guys there always made it a point to keep an eye on them anytime when we were off base. We actually had a pretty good reputation by the locals because of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
DAY OF THE CAVE
洞窟の当日

We should absolutely leave, just like Japs should absolutely leave the U.S. Hope this redpills Japs about how not even military service can domesticate Niggers.

Yes.

The protestors should also support Japan building up its own military and getting involved in military operations in the region.

funny thing is, i actually pictured a white guy when i read this. should have known

White Jarheads have agency luckily.

Couldn't the US at least not send nigger soldiers there? Intentionally shipping them niggers is adding insult to injury. Not only japs have to be reminded they're a puppet state, the puppeteer feels the need to rape them too.
WW2 is long over. It's way past time the occupation forces went back home. Either officially annex them or fucking leave already.

Why are Niggers allowed to be in the military in general.

japan and korea probably have some strategic value being so close to china.

i've heard/read about the incident a few times, but never seen an actual photo of the guy. goes to show how well the propaganda machine is working.

I wonder (((who))) could be staging this?

Yank it to jappy squint eyed slut and I only think about feeding her the big smelly fish from the street market, after I slap her face with my fish flavored cock.

you're dumb

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident

THE FEW
THE PROUD

Not to the kikes it isn't. In case you haven't noticed, they've spent the entire postwar period racially destroying the countries that fought FOR them in that conflict.

The protests are totally exaggerated and advertized by the Korean-controlled Chinese-sypathizing Japanese mass media. A lot of the "protestors" are professional protestors (プロ市民), most of the natives do not care. The American crime rates are actually slightly lower than the Japanese ones, while the Chinese, Brazilian, and especially the Korean ones are MUCH higher, but the media NEVER exposes the gooks, never ever reporting their crimes.

t. Nip

What a frightening experience that must have been, Jesus. That little nip girl had probably never seen a nigger in her entire life, except the hollywood versions she, maybe, saw on the electric jew. Then all of a sudden she's thrown in a fucking van by three of the animals, bound up, gagged, blindfolded, and violently raped. The mere thought of that shit makes me angry.

It's too bad they didn't get the death penalty. I'm sure a nip would have if he was the culprit.

Japan needs more Yamaguchi Otoya's and Mishima Yukio's to be born. Either they decide to fight again or they see the kikes rip open their borders and turn their women in to traitors.

The nips deserve to be subservient little cucklings, in fact most Japanese men fantasize about foreigners having sex with their women, it's really pathetic.

Not saying that poor 12 year old nip was a traitor by the way.

I think nips reserve the death penalty for people who kill multiple people.

I find it hard to believe the American black crime rates are lower than the Japanese crime rates.

t. Chaim

the long hand of the Jew spreads it's evil everywhere

Mishima is such a faggot.
Too much of a coward to fight in WW2, faked tuberculosis to get out of enlisting, and then spend his days LARPing as a Samurai warrior and using those traditions to make a spectacle out of his suicide.

Hello imkampfy

Such is life in the Zone.

The niggers are not people so why is it necessary to recruit them anyway? Niggers destroy everything the touch upon.

Is this officially the Holla Forums version of "I'm triggered"?

That's a vast overestimation of your abilities as a shill. You're my greatest ally Chaim, but you gotta do better than that.

Yes.
newfag

Apart from her artificiality, Japan defense chief Tomomi Inada is a passable milf.
She is cute as a Korean whore.
Tomomi Inada i.imgur.com/b2KxGcT.jpg
Tomomi Inada i.imgur.com/yHVvQYV.jpg

That didn't answer my question.

I know you've been told this before, but you really need to fucking go back.

Some friendly advice for (You) newfriend!

I don't know, how much is Israel paying you for protecting them? Yeah right, I thought so.

If it means keeping Japan relatively black free and homogeneous I'm for it.

The samurai knows.

Niggers quite literally sabotaging US foreign policy

Actually this is true. If you become good friends with a Japanese salaryman there's a good chance he'll ask you to fuck his wife at some point.

Was the Marine a nigger

So, when is Trump going to play a game of 67D chess and finally remove the troops from Japan? After all, his campaign promised America first and isolationism.

The American White Crime rate is slightly lower but not the Nig Crime ratr

Have you missed the last month of Trump

America needs to leave Japan and Germany

America should of teamed up with Japan and Germany in WW2

the world would have been so much better

Yes

Actually they are a key part of it. Rape is the cornerstone of any occupation.