KING FAGGOT NIGGER

dailywire.
com/news/15843/obama-says-he-considered-gayness-new-biography-amanda-prestigiacomo#

New biography confirms what we always knew, he's been a fag for decades. Explains the marriage to an ugly bitch and why Michelle is always mad + holds him in contempt. It's hard to respect a man who takes it in the ass.
There were multiple stories of gay lovers that the media has covered up for years.
wnd.
com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qKArq
archive.is/Xg1D7
politicalvelcraft
youtube.com/watch?v=9WlqW6UCeaY
youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4
rense.com/general42/enemies.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So they finally admit no one is born gay and it's something they 'consider' then?

Not surprising. There's been lots of rumors regarding Obama's sexuality before he was placed into the national/global spotlight. Chicago bathhouses, Paki college roommate, etc.

right.

No surprises, his boyfriend Micheal obama.
However look at the jewry… being gay is being portrayed on the cover of that leftist trash as being akin to an angel's halo therefore moral and just.

Obama is one of those down low brothas? OH HELL NO!

"muh legacy has been ruined by Trump in his first 100 days, what do I do? I know! I'll say I'm gay! Yeah that's it! I'm the first gay black president! Now they'll have to like me!!!"

David Garrow is making this claim, not Obama.

And his little gay parties cost us 65,000 in hotdogs

What the hell happened to my country.

Good men did nothing, lad.

That's a bulge user

Have some archives:
archive.is/qKArq
archive.is/Xg1D7

This further explains his pizza party's with James Alefantis,

Color me surprised…

We really need to bring him out of the closet. Niggers would die. lol… They hate faggots

As if any press that obama gets isn't approved by him and his team of jews.

By admitting that he "considered gayness" then he is stating that homosexuality is indeed a conscious choice.

Who's surprised though?

Not really the case, if i would make an estimation of his personality, he is more schoolboyish.
Someone wrote that he is like the guy in the back talking shit about others, and i assume he seeks strong females. Usually that is consitant with men of power and also suits to his boyish essence.

He's like one of those fags on Holla Forums who thinks wanting to fuck traps isn't gay.

Checked.
He's a faggot that wants to be special and think he isn't a faggot.

And the award for the most jewish post ever goes to..

you :^)

It was a joke user.

she is a dude, obongo the cia faggot is a bottom bitch

niggers can't do anything right.

He had a Pakistani sugar daddy when he was in college. He took miles of cock from Muslims back then, when he went in a junket to Pakistan. He also had all his lovers from Reverend Wright's Church murdered.

o' king niggers mother was a cia honeypot whore

politicalvelcraft .org/2013/03/28/the-tragic-family-background-of-barack-obama-aka-barry-soetoro/

daddy was deadbeat commie nigger frank marshall davis

jesus, fuck

Had a literal commie-faggot-nigger at the helm for eight years.

who owns the cia?

Fug I remember that, someone, presumably one of our guys, put up a bunch of anti-tranny posters before Milo came in that same day.

Also the time a year earlier where someone left some old rope from an earlier event lying in a tree next to where BLM was protesting and nogs started screeching that it was a noose and everyone started getting righteous about it, only for the next morning learn that it was from something unrelated. But get this, they still held a large rally anyway because there was clearly a problem with racism on campus because everyone immediately believed that it was a noose.

It's a special brand of stupid here.

who owns bush?

youtube.com/watch?v=9WlqW6UCeaY

youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4

rense.com/general42/enemies.htm

It says 2012

That's a good question, as it's a company after all.

Did we either properly point out Michelle was a tranny or did we meme it so hard reality adjusted?

OwO *notices*
What's this?

King Nigger may indeed be the worst disaster our country ever had, but anytime someone shows you a chart purporting to illustrate a trend and said chart isn't scaled to include 0 on the y axis then they are trying to shill something. By my count 6 of your 9 charts fail the shill test.

There's no need to twist the truth, user. The Fuhrer didn't use misrepresentation and deceit to communicate political truth — why should we hold ourselves to any lower standard?

sup ian

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEE. we literally had a commie nigger faggot at the helm for 8 years.

probably a little of both.

overall this is good. black people hate gays and any legacy fucking king nigger faggot had left is done for. the multicultural and faggot experiments are dying and thank god for it.

"Based" Russian soviet agent to weaken the "west" aka whites.

After Stalin and his jew wife chimped out on the Bolsheviks, Russia became a total white man's paradise…except for the the next 40 years of aggressively coordinating and rabble rousing blacks and minorities against the majority populations in every "western" nation…and coordinating with the Jewish power structure of these nations to commit white genocide. Based USSR!

The kikes flooded our lands after the subversive kikes got us involved in WW1 and WW2. After WW2, it was a done deal.

The kikes had the USSR to work with in the destruction of the "decadent west"(whites). Never forget the gigantic role that Russia played during that time to subvert white countries via cultural Marxism and promoting multiculturalism/ outright funding and puppeteering MLK and the civil rights movement. They were working with the Jews as equal partners to genocide whites. Shouldn't be forgotten. It's only been 20 years since the USSR fell and the sub 87 IQ patriotard Russian population still loves the USSR and all the glory it brought to mutha Russia, including KGB Putin.

It was ultimately the kikes who erected the edifice of the USSR, so it was still very much the kikes. The USSR was used by the kikes then like we are being used by the kikes now.

Yeah, it's the kikes…I'm countering the narrative that some delusional leftists and ridf have adopted that somehow Russia was Jew-free and a white mans paradise after Stalin and his jew wife chimped out on the Bolsheviks..:Although I think there is some underlying hatred for Western European anglos/celts/germanics/nordics by the Russian/Mongolian slavs.

Your dubs make me consider what you said. Wouldn't doubt there was something to that.

I'd argue that the Russians are aware that their racial enemies are Germanic Aryans and had a mutual enemy enemy with the Jews. Just listen to the Dugin Russian rhetoric of today and they clearly see themselves as a separate race from "us".

Aleksandr Dugin

While I am definitely appreciative of you sharing this perspective, I think it may be incomplete.

Dont ask me how, just that it seems so on an instinctual level.

Look at those digits, eh

That what you mean?

I was just being silly. 1 in 15 chance you were born in 1993. If so, destiny has brought us together on this Armenian textile enthusiast forum.

I disagree. Russia and Germany are brother nations. Kievan Rus' had a Germanic origin. Furthermore, Germany and Russia share the same genetic stock of the white, Indo-Iranian steppe peoples who once inhabited central Asia. It is true that Russia has been mongrelized to some extent but not nearly as much the Jews want you to believe.

Yes. It is a good form of therapy to shitpost. I mean that.

I was born in 1979. Im an old fuck, but you fuckers are on the same river with me. The people I became friends with due to the physical restraints of proximity growing up don't feed me like you assholes on the chans do. We are free to speak true here, and LARP. Both with nothing more to be left over, beyond the substance of your words.

They know right he's married to a man

Wtf are you talking about. Put that drink down and think for a second.

Nah, Russians are Slavs with a little Mongolian mix. Just look at a Russian and a German, there is a striking difference in appearance. Almost a separate race tbh.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

We've been over that many times.

That's where you're wrong, Romney probably wouldn't have legalized gay marriage or opened up title IX so everything wouldn't be as openly degenerate as it is now. But Romney would done the same in moving factories out of the US along with brining illegals in. So we'd be at the same level of white genocide but there would be much fewer who would have awoken to its reality.

It's a difficult decision but it's more important in awakening the resistance against the Jews than putting social pressure for on the fence degenerates.

Your enemy forces you to improve yourself.

Makes him more Disgusting tbh

Kek, Obama still fucks his tranny husband

It's a dick.

King nigger faggot
How could you get it wrong op?

It's unfortunate that you are either retarded, being deliberately obtuse, or are an active shill.

Take for example the "Home Ownership" chart in . That chart's distorted y axis (i.e. scaled to not include 0) makes it seem like a ~3% drop in home ownership from 68.5% to 65.5% look like a near-total drop, down to nothing, even though this is only a ~6% relative change.

As I said, 6 out of 9 of those charts use this distortion of perspective. This kind of shill tactic of misrepresenting facts is typical of kikes. Don't be a kike.