MILO YIANNOPOULOS IS "RECRUITING" YOUNG WHITE BOYS

==Milo Is Back & He's "Actively Hunting" 13, 14, and 15-Year-Olds

Milo Yiannopoulos is back, he claims to have $12 million in funding (he won't name his investors), and he's using that money to launch a public speaking/events business dedicated to "corporatized trolling via live entertainment," Tina Nguyen writes at Vanity Fair. Here's how Milo described his new venture to Nguyen:

>“The thing about me is that I have access to a talent pipeline that no one else even knows about. All the funniest, smartest, most interesting young YouTubers and all the rest of them who hate feminism, who hate political correctness. This generation that’s coming up, it’s about 13, 14, 15, now have very different politics than most other generations. They love us. They love me, and I’m going to be actively hunting around for the next Milo.”

archive.fo/xk1jd

inb4 shill first reply

He's there to push the youth leftward.
He's basically the modern Howard Stern.

This kike just exists to pozz up any remotely anti-degeneracy movement. Fuck him.

I'll show you who's boss of this gym

Not related, but how the fuck do she grabs something from her bag ? She can grab that chocolate bar, but the pencils or the candies, there's no way she can do that.

Milo is good. He threatens even people like civic nationalist wuss Styxenhammer666. They know his rhetoric opens the doors for ethno nationalism, their ultimate fear next to female subjugation (which he almost explicitly opens the door for), and that is why they are so vehement against him.

Will this faggot ever actually do something worthwhile?

fuck off milo

are we getting raided?
what is this trash MAH e-celeb bs
noone gives a fuck about this fgt

Turkish Oil Wrestling

Traditional Turkish Oil Wrestling, Turkish Men

What those fucking cards are?

Ah the cockgrapple, a true classic of the turkroach technique.

Is he hunting them with a rifle or
bow and arrow? And when he catches
them are they going to be stuffed?

Send this abomination to the glue factory.

The faggot will be sued and rekt. Also possibly arrested for stalking and other shit. The dummy should just eat a bullet and end his faggot existence.

Well Milo is a faggot so he'll probably stuff them with his dick

please explain.

pick one

What the fuck happened to this board?

Did nobody ever sue that faggot kike for pretending to collect donations to fund scholarships? Last I heard, he gypped gullible goyim out of something like $100K.
I mean, sure, some (((judge))) would have declared money funding scholarships for whites to be "hate money" and stolen it himself, but one thing at a time.

yes daddy

If we had a thread for every kike trying to rape children we wouldn't have a board.

Nice digits.

Getting kicked out of Berkeley was pretty good. Made people hate antifa more and he didn't get to speak to spread degeneracy