HOL UP FAMILY, DID YOU KNOW THAT;

ANIME IS AN ARTFORM?

I FUCKING LOVE ANIME. LET'S POST SMUG NAZI WAIFUS

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1616838.html#q1623035
aut.sagepub.com/content/18/8/914.short
online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/lgbt.2013.0045
search.proquest.com/openview/c3f8604571fd4bf81b013b0cddda9ffd/1?pq-origsite=gscholar
rps.sagepub.com/content/32/2/89.short
discord.me/fashwave
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this where I'm supposed to say that anime is art so that gommies can start critiquing it because MUH ART DOESN'T FEAR CRITIQUE?

Also, enjoy some gore. It's free!

wew.

Go be a goon somewhere else

Holy shit, that's disgusting. Don't post nasty shit like that.

i'm more horrified with the lack of art on those shitty eastkike illustration then the gore itself

:^)))

rate OPs waifu

That picture is great!

In all the years you've been running this psyop has anyone EVER actually argued with you about whether anime is art? I mean even once? I've never seen this strategy work, why are you so bad at what you set out to do?

No one cares, have fun being banned

Do you know what A-B testing is? Do I have to teach you how to run a psyop you faggot?

- Using V-ray with refraction volume set to high to render the eyes
- generic hairtool from 3ds max
- bland studio setup in 3D with flipped normals/oval mesh for the constant white background
- low polygonal hair
- bad shadowing
- no light of source reference
- bad composition
- 700x400

I don't see the art.

anime is for

I want to believe

tbh I think even Holla Forums is smarter than this but honestly I might be giving them too much credit. Who is this stupid? The CIA? goons?

This shit again. This copypasta is getting stale

try posting that pic on Holla Forums and see how long it takes for you to get banned

Your daily reminder that the east cannot create art and tends to copy everything from the superior white genetic western civilization

east; BTFO

east; why can't the east make art? why did it take them 180 years to learn realistic techniques from the west when they were still living in bamboo huts?

Too late, I'm already banned :^)

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1616838.html#q1623035

I did it 4 u big guy.

Well if you insist! Glad to see you've finally come around artautist!

True Nazi art is incomprehensible.

I'm not giving them views, fuckwit.
Both of these links are about China, not Japan.
>aut.sagepub.com/content/18/8/914.short
The abstract only mentions cartoons, not anime specifically, and the rest of the article is paywalled.
>online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/lgbt.2013.0045
Paywalled, no mention of anime in the abstract.
>search.proquest.com/openview/c3f8604571fd4bf81b013b0cddda9ffd/1?pq-origsite=gscholar
>rps.sagepub.com/content/32/2/89.short

how can anime fags ever recover

but this isn't 16chan

Anime can't hurt you if you're dead. Kill yourself, OP

Holla Forums isn't here anymore.

Thanks user, here's a protip just for you:
>>>Holla Forums1623035

oops me too

>>>Holla Forums1623041

More Nazi waifus since the OP so politely asked for them!

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!

SIEG HEIL!

said an increasingly nervous user for the 8th time this year

come on man.

Ooh! Can this be a reverse-shill thread?

HAVE YOU ALL TAKEN THE WHITE PILL?
LIFE IS WONDERFUL

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Whoops! Here let me make up for it.

You sure do have good tastes in music!

it's not art
99.8% of animes are trash tbh

He looks like a slightly more retarded version of that FBI agent from the Iron Giant.

Thats a hell of a 6 head

I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH ANIME, KEEP POSTING MORE!

If this quality keeps you entertained then you belong here anyway tbqh. I check up here a couple times a day, but I wouldn't make this my primary base of operations for the world anymore.

OP, this is not your thread anymore. Just refresh the page and look :^)

How does it feel knowing everything landscape artist does can be done with a camera? At least bob ross did it without a reference.

communism will never work

Where did I state that this ever was a competition, i expect them to post so I can prove how worthless eastern creativity is, amirite.

that's a slightly edited version

I wouldn't know, your OP is gone :^)

So is that the art fag? Or some other bull prepping cuck?

:^)

It's artfag. He's apparently really into anime now!

this has nothing to do with the artfag, the artfag is an aussie cunt shitposter.

8/pol/ isn't 4/pol/ yet.

It's just close.

Thanks, mods.

Christians and pagans can get along. We should both fight for the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Good choice. Tanya a best.

idk it is from the Holla Forums discord leak

is this imkampfy?

why did he change his account name?

Tanya is the last stand of implicit white identity tbqh

All the mod names were changed after the hack

Fucking kikes and their slides.

Hi goon.

Is the show actually any good or is it just loved here because it's easily memeable?

We know that actually you imkampfy, you aren't fooling anyone.

They've basically held Holla Forums together with grit and baling twine for the past two years, while under fire from antifa/jews/commies in global mod spots and constant attacks from every shill group on the planet. Anons are the core of what makes Holla Forums, but mods perform a thankless job for free.

Does it matter?

Youjo Senki is fantastic.

No, this >>9824919 is kampfy

I'm gonna do it, wish me luck.

It's amazingly good. It's fully dubbed(and dubbed well) too. I highly recommend giving it a watch.

I feel like you answered your own question without realizing it.

Heresy.

Tanya a cute.

How retarded can you get?

Tanya is a visually revolting sociopath and that's just the way I like her.

Looks like hes at it again

tbh I would probably watch this show if the animation wasn't so strange. That, and that I feel like the Vietnamese creator is just trying to capitalize on the Jap anime craze.

oshit I totally didn't realize that!

Why put so much effort into something so stupid?

filtered

Wew triggered goon detected.

She's the heroine we need to cleanse the filth from the world.

He sure is mad!

This shit again. This copypasta is getting stale

What do you fear user?

We're all 12 year old 2D anime lesbians here.

Seems cuckchan tier tbh, not that smug nazi waifus are bad or anything.

Art has lost all meaning in this world.
It is a casualty of the Jews.
We're going to need more words.

What's the matter artautist-kun? Did you go limp already?

you have shit taste, KYS.

You first.

Niggers stole Tanya from white people just like they stole everything else you jewish mongoloid.

You're fucking retarded.

Less than one second of googe

Animu is all fine and all, but these threads are thinly veiled reverse psychology slide threads. The main tactic failed miserably so this thread popped up out of some goon colon.

FUCK OFF GOON KIKE.

8/pol/ is shit

Shitting in more shit doesn't make the shit more shit, it just adds shit.

Half of those look like fucking butter knives.

they are.

The UK classifies butter knives as a weapon of mass destruction. Why do you need WMD to butter your toast?

Between this and the Wendy's thread i believe that the white race is finally in good hands.Thanks goys.

Save a life, bin a knife
Don't be a loon, bin a spoon
We hate fun, going to confiscate your guns
Think the system is rigged? You're gonna get nigged

Then why are you here? Go back to your tenbux forum or .pl/endchan

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and keeping threads like this is cancerous

It's good. The only flaw is Tanya's design (the LN art for her is much better).

If you watch the dub you're missing out on Aoi Yuuki. I've never even heard the dub but there is absolutely no chance that whoever played Tanya in English did a better job than her. Watch it in Japanese.

Fucking secondary piece of shit. She was intended to be cute, a fujoshit character designer fucked her up for the anime.

Tanya being viscerally ugly is key to the entire enterprise. If you don't find Tanya offputting, the intent of the work is lost.

I watched both actually. They did a good job with the dub, the english VA came really close to the japanese one.

The LN and manga work just fine without that. You don't understand gap moe.

Also, the idea that her being ugly is part of the intent of the work is refuted by the fact that Serebryakova looks just as deformed. The cause of this is a jealous 3DPD who couldn't stand the main characters being cuter than her, nothing more.

…I think Serebryakova is a cute though. This is a clear case of fundamentally incompatible aesthetic judgment.

no its not you fucking faggot, tanya comes from latanya which is an AFRICAN ORIGINATED NAME

YOUR WAIFU IS A FUCKING NIGGER.

Looks like Nicola Sturgeon's goby cousin

Tanya comes from Tanja, which is slavic you dumb fucking nigger.

I thought Tonya was the slav way of spelling it

There's multiple Slav languages.

I-is this a trap?…

Found the shitskin

Fair enough

Why are you posting naked men?

user, he's not naked. He clearly has a speedo on.

user, I-…

Because we need them biological robots for cultural preservation, not innovation. Asians being uncreative is a good thing for us since it means they will not add much alien influences in our shit.

It's not exactly a masterpiece but when it comes to war and tactical and strategical thinking of the character it's better than LotGH, her perception is based on the actual environment depicted and plot build up instead of being glorified ass-pulls "becuz Wenli/Reinhard is a tactical genius I ain't got to axplain shit".

WE WUZ SARMATIAN N SHIET!

She never had a chance though.

2Ds' beauty comes from within.

Tanya was supposed to be spooky, not ugly.

Sauce?

I don't remember what episode this is from.

wat.jpg

2d transcends the mere limitations of internet networking

I should have known

R.I.P. Wendy's thread ;_;

This thread still up?

Remember to thank Lain for the fact that the animu thread is the one to survive.

THANK YOU LAIN

LET'S ALL LOVE HER

This thread is terrible but I'll contribute something I guess

Anime triggers goons and reddit. Without anime we wouldn't have the imageboards we have today. Throwing away anime is a step towards goonhood and soon we will become what we despise. Give your lifeu to your waifu.

Anime is truly the highest form of art humanity has created within the last 100 years.

Wise words user!

The more off-topic discussion, the further from the truth Holla Forums strays. Remember that. They aren't above posting cute anime girls to scramble consensus.

why are you here?

But you can't be off-topic with chinese smugs in a smug chinese cartoon board…

you fucking weebs got me banned for being a goon and I don't even know what a good is.
before you say anything, calm your tits the ban expired.

you're still all degenerate filth

Of course you don't know what good is you fucking goon.

kys kampfy

Do I look like a namefag to you?

imageboards were made for shitposting and anime, if you don't like it, fug off

Reported. ;^)

why hello cia.

Muh books!

Politics.

The boards are orgnaised to certain topics. Breaking topics is considered shitposting. Please, do not do that.

That's not even an argument.

The solution is clear.
Turn your book into a manga.

Manga isn't art and can done by a monkey after all, right?
Get cracking.

aww, now you have to post at your mommies instead of her life partner's from now on.

Why the fuck isn't this anchored yet?

wtf is in 4th pics right hand?

Pretty sure that's her necklace magic emerald thingy. Something from the plot of the story.

I have an idea.

Why don't you post your alleged "books" ITT and see how it goes?

if anything its a ruby

whats the point of a book thread? Its not like miguel serano wrote an infinite number of books.

Computational Gem.
If i understand the lore properly, it's basically a sort of crystalline "magic computer" that's able to automatically handle all of the various spells necessary to keep someone flying. Like a spell to attenuate for wind speed, a spell to dampen inertia, etc. Higher grade ones can let you fly higher/faster/longer, Tanya's is "cursed" by god/being x to only work when she prays to him, and was invented when god/being x spoke to this one mad scientist in a dream.

Side note to this, Saga of Tanya the Evil is LITERALLY "Gott Mit Uns" the anime

Book threads are usually shit (people posting the same terrible lists in image form over and over again, very little in-depth discussion of individual books), but if mods didn't shoah them all the time maybe we'd actually get a good one once in a while.

wew

>Gott mit uns so let's cut him into pieces and feed him to the pigs
ftfy

It's gore. It's supposed to lack cover for maximum shock value.

discord.me/fashwave

If you want to coopt my hobby, OP, at least learn more about what you're watching and not get sucked in by the subliminal messaging.

Hahahah mods are now editing this shills posts? Finally

We must secure the existence of the sylph and a future for sprite children.

I think your proxy broke, Kampfy.

Not this shit again. It's not a samefag you stupid shitskin, it's a temporary problem caused by board maintenance.