KnightQuest: Part 11 - DemonQuest

You are a demon, tasked with poking sinners with that big ol' trident for all of eternity.
You liked it at first, but that shit got boring quickly.
You wish you could quit this dumb job, but the man downstairs needs you to do it.

If only…

Archive:
Parts 1&2 - I know I keep saying it's coming, but I'm working on it right now. Had a couple really long images but they were too big to post. Working on an imgur gallery now.
Part 3 - web.archive.org/web/20160131092110/http://8ch.net/v/res/8116241.html
Part 4 - web.archive.org/web/20160228103902/http://8ch.net/v/res/8491491.html
Part 5 - web.archive.org/web/20160306043105/http://8ch.net/v/res/8574633.html
Part 6 - web.archive.org/web/20160313151534/http://8ch.net/v/res/8655299.html
Part 7 - web.archive.org/web/20160320042035/http://8ch.net/v/res/8735301.html
Part 8 - web.archive.org/web/20160327152244/http://8ch.net/v/res/8815754.html
Part 9 - web.archive.org/web/20160410051450/http://8ch.net/v/res/8980037.html
Part 10 - web.archive.org/web/20160424132455/http://8ch.net/v/res/9102096.html

Available Commands:
MAP - Check Map
INVENTORY - Check Inventory

We're back! Hope you all had a good time while I was away!

wait what?, what happened?

lewd demon nipples not allowed on this imageboard ban this sick filth

Geez, fine mom

We're just taking a break from the main party for a while. Don't worry, they'll be back.

fuck off

Every thread, like clockwork.
I missed you too, user.

Don't listen to this guy and grow some tits. If you have nipples, you need tits, of course.

Strap a demonic dildo to your forehead and offer yourself to the sinners.

You're not that kind of demon!
You barely know those lost souls of the damned!

Ah, the one thing I didn't miss about this. The images getting eaten

You need to be adventurous! Otherwise you won't know relief from your boredom! Take a chance! Be a slut for the damned.

what if you just leave, or that's too crazy?

First time for everything, you suppose.
You begin focusing your demonic juices on your chest or something.
You can feel your nipp-

"Hey! That's union work and you know it!"

Eh, whatever, you probably couldn't do it anyway. You were just pretty much bullshitting that.

Stab the bitch in the eye with your pitchfork. Show her whose boss.

fuck that shit, be a cute succubus

Focus on one sinner and bully the fuck out of them

Makes a lot of sense.

"You got your job, I got mine." the succubus says "You can't suck out souls like I can anyway, you'd starve if you tried my line of work. Just stick to what you're good at. Harvesting anguish."

You give a frown, pick up your pitchfork and jab at her. Nobody tells you what to do!

"Roshin, baby, c'mon. I don't even let my 'clients' get away with stuff like that." she coos

Fuck it. Time to D-Fens, on this literal hellhole.

It's time to trash the place!

Excellent idea! Clearly the first step towards this is to get wasted.
To the bar!

"To the bar!" the succubus cries along with you!

what's in the bar?

"A bartender who is pissed that the only people that never pay him keep showing up in his bar" the bartender says, arms folded.

"Chill out" the succubus snorts "Heh heh heh"

"Fuck you, Sanrier. You make that joke every time." the flame elemental snarls.

Time to get wasted

"Aw hell no. I'm cutting you two off until you pay me back. You're putting me out of business."

Sanrier opens her mouth, but the bartender cuts her off.

"One - Yes, I know I said 'Hell no' and we're in hell, but if you make a joke out of it I swear to Gerroth I'll burn you bald. Two - Don't even think of trying to seduce me so I'll drop your debt. I'm a flame elemental, I don't have a dick. And even if I did, I'd char that rancid hole you call a vagina if I tried."

Looks like you'll have to convince him to drop your debt somehow if you want to drink.

Why you gotta force on this plot, man?

Character development. The fact that they're so in debt that the bartender refuses to serve them show that they're real losers.

Get succubus to sell her body on the street corner

Use your Mystic Eyes of Domination on him. Fire Elementals have shitty will saves.

Go hand out flyers for the bar. There's a handy pit full of damned nearby, it's an untapped market!

"Ugh, fine. Be back in five."
The succubus waves her finger in a circle above her and a disc of fire appears above her.
She ascends into it, disappearing.

You glower at the bartender, attempting to bend him to your will.
Being a low-tier demon, it's not very effective, but you feel you might have shifted him a bit.

"Look, it's a slow night. I'll let you just pay for the drinks you have tonight, but you really gotta pay your bills." he says, reluctantly.

damn it, Holla Forums

Ask him about any wealthy patrons who come in. See if any of them are low-ranking enough that you might be able to mug them.

"Oh yeah, totally. We're a pretty classy place. We don't just serve scum like you." he scoffs "In fact, here comes one now."

Oh shit, it's Gerroth - God of Evil, Sinners and Punishment.
Also, your boss.

Check stats.

did we ever fuck that dragon?

They're over a reasonably high number!

"Oh you ok there, buddy? Something wrong?" Gerroth asks.

Not yet, but we're gonna get round to it

be honest with him about how shitty is your job, and ask him if you can leave.

I meant to check our own stats.

How are our LCK and AGI, in particular?

You got a yearnin' for those drinks. How about you slurp some down once you get the chance.

Ask Gerroth where some steroids are, and claim you'll be back in a jiffy so he should stay put.
plan to punch that fuck very very hard in the jaw.
and then force him to drop a bar of soap so some poor incubus is attracted by the mating call.

Ask him if being a god is boring.

this first
then

You turn to Gerroth, somewhat sheepishly, and explain your situation, how you've grown bored with jabbing sinners.

"You think you've got problems? I mean, look at this, broke halfway through a rite I was reciting, other half is stuck in a Gryphon skull. Then, because it wasn't finished, the tentacle demon I was trying to seal got loose in my office. The fucking mess it made was abominable. Can't get the smiths these days."

You ask Gerrosh if he ever gets tired of doing what he does.

Gerrosh squirms in his chair.
"Ugh, you know what? Fuck it.
I gotta keep up this fucking persona of being 'Mr. Evil God' but I hate my job. I really do. I don't even look like this, I gotta put on this intimidating form on to keep people scared of me.
I might be the god of Evil, but I'm not evil. I'm the punishment for it. I try and keep people from evil as best I can.
Just gets to you sometimes, y'know?"

How did he get promoted so high up? Was he just that good?

Ask him if he is eligible for a break or something. Most people can if they say so in advance, and if they have a high enough position, they can present someone who can preside in their absence.
Also recommend him to go to a massage parlor in the more posh parts of hell.

Ask Gerroth to become a demon smith

"Promoted? I was born with this job, unlike you.
Back in the primordial era, the cosmos was just a blank canvas with the 7 primordials as painters, me being one of them. My existance meant that sin was inevitable, also meaning I had to deal with it." Gerrosh explains "You, oh, I envy you. You can change your job, unlike me.
Oh, right, you hate your job. Well I guess I am your boss. Anything in particular you've got an interest in"

"Oh, hey, Sanrier." he says as she plops into his lap.
"O-oh, hi, boss. F-fancy seeing y-you here." she stammers

"Huh, you sure? It's a pretty tough job. Well, whatever, you've gotta be better than whoever smithed that piece of shit."

"Unfortunately no, Gods don't get get breaks. But we can get wasted. Drinks on me!"

"Aw man, I got a stomach full of jizz for nothing." Sanrier groans.

Love you, Holla Forums

Train for 345 days and get swole to get a higher position at your job. Or just get drunk or something.

10km run, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 curlups or get drunk.

Check stats on succubus person
If we're gonna get wasted, why not be philosophical? Should make for some fun times.
Ask where souls go when they die/are absorbed/generally fucked up. The void? Super afterlife? Like is there an afterlife for dead dead people? Do they just become sentient elementary particles?

Being a demon, you have a somewhat inherent knowlegde of the afterlife.

Basically, you're not just either good or bad.
Everyone's good AND bad.
But like… uhh… there's levels of badness, or something. Fuck, your head hurts.

Down where you are is where the properly bad people go, to get punished for the bad shit they did.
Up there is where the good 'uns go.
There's a middly bit that's like a mediocre party with cheap beer and somewhat ok music. That's for people who didn't quite get into the good bit, but don't deserve to be where you are.

Demons don't all eat souls, racist.
But the ones that do get eaten just sorta disappear, nobody's really sure. Most think that they're absorbed into the demon's conciousness, like looking out of a window in a room with no doors, experiencing what they do, but in the worst way possible. Some argue that's worse than being down here in the the spicy realm.

Souls, generally speaking, can't be touched by anything on the physical plane, which is most things, but down here they're tangeble, but also nigh indestructible, which is why they can either party forever or withstand eternal torment.
It's been looked into what happens if one should break or something, but it's all theoretical, maybe.

Not sure why you're thinking about that while drinking, but…

"And another thing I h-hate about being a succubus is tha-tha-that nobody takes you se*belch*eeriously…
Like, take the fuckin' bartender. As if I'd jump him! Yet, because of the fuckin' tail he thinks I'll fuck anything that moves.
It's Discriminateruh- Descraminatio- It's picking on me, it is.
I just wanna meet a guy, Roshin. I wanna settle down. I kn-know I can, somehow."

…oh shit, you were suppoused to be listening to her.

Ask her about how she lost her virginity.

act like you have listened to what she said and offer her words of encouragement.
something along the lines of "don't give up" or something like that
I'm confused. Is she wearing any clothes? Or did her boobs morph into one supreme being?

"Through sex, of course, dummy."

You tell Sanrier that there's someone out there for everyone.
"Yeah, well in the case of succubi, we're that someone out there for everyone." she groans defiantly "Yeah, sure, there's other sex-crazed races out there, but we're the only ones that actually need it to survive. Thus, we've gained a reputaion like no other. Then guys think you're just using them and the relationship falls apart and bleugh."

You ask about her tits.
"Yeah, I don't like having them out most of the time, so it's kind of like both and neither. I got two tits, but it's kind of like a skintight bodysuit shape. I only get the girls out when I get busy."

Drunkenly make out with her and offer her your nipples

Ask her what the weirdest penis she's ever seen looked like.

Ask her is she's into horse cock

I thought succubi fed on souls, which could be obtained a number of ways?
Is sperm/sex juice the thing she actually survives on? Like a semen vampire?

"Like a question mark. It even had a gap for the dot." Sanrier chuckles "I thought it was just some weird racial quirk, but turns out he had suffered a horrible accident and was disfigured, which is probably why he started crying when I started laughing."

"Eh, cock is cock. It's all the same after a while.
You think you're bored of your job? Try being so bored you don't even enjoy sex that much anymore. Now that's bored."

"We do feed on souls, but they're tricky bastards to rip out. See, yeah, there are other ways. But our natural talents help us get them in one particular way." she explains, pointing at her bouncing, boyant blobs of bodacious beauty attatched to her chest "The body loosens its grip slightly on the soul at the point of orgasam, which is our oppertunity for a free meal. That said, the bit just before that isn't too bad either."

You decide in your clear, sharp and completely lucid state of mind that now would be a good time to make a pass at Sanrier.

You try and pull her close, making smoochie faces at her, but she pushes away.

"Ugh, this is exactly the kind of shit I was talking about, dude. Fuck's sake, I thought you understood…" she snaps

"Fuck's sake man, I know you're drunk but come on…" Sanrier says, her voice wobbling slightly.

Pausing for tonight
KnightQuest: DemonQuest will return Saturday, the same time, 10pm GMT

Will DemonQuest and KnightQuest overlap at some point? I did see knight and lich-loli in one of the images.

yep

Resumed, if anyone wants to post a comand

Bump

Salvage our relationship with succubus

By stabbing yourself with your horns as penance

Drink anything that is left in the bar while the bartender is distracted by Gerroth

You profusely apologise to Sanrier, jabbing your hand on your horn as a symbolic gesture, like how people sometimes do to rid themselves of sin.
Obviously not exactly like that, because you might cease to exist without sin.

"Ugh, dude, just forget it. You've been my best friend for goddamn years now, I can forgive a drunken mishap. I just need to think for a bit."

"Actually, fuck thinking. I'll do that later." Sanrier says, looking over her shoulder to make sure the bartender is still acting as a spicy teddy bear for Gerroth, then smashing through the glass to get to the expensive booze.
"I don't need to pay for it if he doesn't know I've drunk it!"

H-hello?

Go find some knights to kill

Good idea!
You decide you won't be getting much more conversation out of Sanrier for a while, considering she's slammed her head onto the bar so hard it's left a dent.

You saunter off to pick a fight, the alcohol giving you incredible strength. Probably.

Who's this cunt?

kick him in the dick

Ask politely if he'd perish so you look big and strong to your succubus friend.

Gently caress his helmet and sweetly whisper to him if he'll take a dive when you lightly hit him to give the illusion of you being actually competent.

Yo can't quite reach his dick with your stubby legs

Ask him if he's interested in poking the damned with a trident all day.

Ask him if he can crouch in order to kick him in the dick.

Explore the eye sockets of his chestplate

The Hellknight is a sucker for love, he'll take the dive. You take a swing and the Hellknight falls stiffly over, like a log.
You decide not to tell him it's not for love.

Trying not to break the illusion, the hellknight whispers that it does get a bit boring just guarding the gateway to the physical plane all day. Kinda mundane. You don't really do anything.

"Please stop touching my chest"

I love these threads and I always show up near the end FUCK.
Is that a demon midget? Dis gun b gud

Ask the guard if he wants to switch with you, and when he's out of sight, get in the gateway.

Continue touching his chest

T-thank you

What's the point of having him take a dive if our succubus friend isn't even around? Obviously, we'll need to take something back to prove our valor.

Take the helmet and halberd.

I second the other user. Trick him into giving you his armor. If you can't wear it you can sell it for better gear.

"S-stop"

You tell the Hellknight that he can have your old job, now that you're a demonsmith, if he wants it.
"Oh hey, poking sinners. That was my first job. Kinda makes me nostalgic for the old days." the Hellknight ponders aloud "I'll take it!"

You ask the hellknight if you can have his halberd and helmet since he won't be needing them anymore.
"Ehh, I shouldn't. But I guess since you did me a favour."

Oh. Oh Gerrosh no…

Gerroth*

Tell him thanks and touch his chest with the weapon

Go show our loot off to our succubus

show loot to succubus and then get throught the gate.

CONTINUE TOUCHING HIS CHEST

I wonder if the succubutt would like him

You'd really rather not

The Hellknight takes off the rest of his armour. You avert your eyes, not to protect his dignity, but to protect your sanity.
He leaves it in a pile for you and you take it, along with the halberd, to show Sanrier.

You tell her you beat the shit out of the guy that guards the gate to the physical plane.
"Oh shit, that's actually fucking impressive." she coos.
You puff out your chest in pride, which is why it takes you in surprise when Sanrier punches you in the fa-

Fuck, I guess we missed our chance to invade earth.

"Roshin, I can see you're waking up, so I'll say this now. I'm heading up to the physical plane. I'm bored of this life, so I'm going to see what it's like living up there. Pretty thematic, huh? Everyone down here's bored. I wonder if anyone's noticed that. Anyway, I'll be posing as a nun. Not sure how I'll get food, but I've got a little for now. I can see the new guard coming, Gerroth must have noticed the open gate, so I gotta skeddadle.
Seeya, hope your new job quells the roaring emptiness in you!" she says with a wink.

No adventures with succubutt?

You get up to try and at least talk to Sanrier, maybe chase after her, but by the time you get up she's already gone.
A new guard is there.

Ask the new guard about a succubi that ran through the portal.

Try touching his chest.

"A succubi got loose? Why didn't she just use a portal. Maybe she didn't want to be tracked. Curious.
I'll report this to Gerroth, good work, snitch."

"I wouldn't if you want to keep your hand." the Hellknight snarls "Get back to work, whelp."

Thanks Holla Forums

Hands are overrated.

How about you politely ask if you can touch his chest-plate?

That's a boob.

Keep touching until the knight submits.

So it's a female knight?

Yep

The Hellknight did not, in fact, submit.

Psst Hey bud…
>>>/quests/

>>>/quests/

What ever did happen to that POV quest thingy anyway did they finally go to the quest board like they sages demanded or did he just fall off the face of the earth?

Guess we try and ask the guard if we can pass through the gate for Demon Smith reasons?

nothing has materialized.

>Dead board
Yeah, I'm sure I'll get loads of activity over there

Hey I tend to get more than a couple responses within a 10 minute time frame, it's kind of scary actually.

If everybody had that mentality then smaller boards like /m/ would be completely devoid of all activity.

exactly.

You've not actually smithed anything yet, so you don't feel you could say you need to do anything demon smith-y in good concience.

Yeah, that's totally it and you're definitely not terrified to go back over there.

Hey wait, what's that!
It's your tail!
Looks like you forgot it!
You sure feel pretty foolish right now!

True enough, actually. But then again, I feel like some people might not find out that it's over on /quest/ even if I let them know, so I don't wanna leave them out

what ever floats yer boat fam.
You should run something though.

You decide that, if you ever wanna get out of here and chase after Sanrier, you'll need an excuse to get past that guard.
You sit yourself down and pick up your hammer as two figures approach you.

"Ah, hello!" you say "My first customers!"

Demonquest - End

How the hell did they get here?

Wow man how the heck did knight dude even end up here and where's Skelebro?

All will be revealed in due time