SpainUnemployment

Guys i got an idea, uncle adolf words light my heart, and i find a way to rescue some "slaves/goy" to the cause of humanity. LISTEN/READ to me please:
1- street posters calling for unemployed peolple.
2- Interview them and know their skills
3-Make teams with objetives
4-Walk around the town and watch for things to repair/fix/maintenance/clean/etc.
5-Explain the neighbours whats goning on and ask for a tip, if they dont want to give anything its OK we do it for our town and to keep active and thogether.

What do you think guys? Any advice? Better I forgot about it?

I just think about this reading Holla Forums. Nowadays i am working with a good salary but i can organize my time to handle this project too.

Those dubs say your proposition has divine blessing.
Keep it very informal, because you'll doubtless be threatening some communists pay packet by helping people without state authorisation.

No namefags allowed

i dont realize. Excuse me, Why?

Thanks, i like that in this board the kek-number-readers. What do you mean about informal? with more details, any idea.Workers needs work clothes and gloves ( i can afford this) and everybody are gonna see us, thats positive point. We dont have anything to hide.

I thought could write on the uniform back:

We want to work
For ours families
For our land
For our future
We are Catalunya

Being this new. Jesus. Since you seem like half decent guy, I'll spoonfeed you a little. Namefagging is the anathema/antithesis of being on imageboard. The point of being on an imageboard is that we're all anonymous, and that the value of post is decided by content of it not by the creator. Namefagging is the sign of an attention whore. If you want to have name go to some shithole like reddit. Besides, the random id you're given in a thread is more than enough.

Ok,tks I get it. never more, i promise. i m not a top poster sorry.

now

OP, they're all libtard collegefags who are unemployed BY CHOICE! If they wanted to fucking work, they would be working.

Second new namefag that seems wellmeaning. Does this mean summer is here? Hard for me to tell, it's still snowing in my mountain home.

You sound like Rajoy LOL. Are you? OLo

University just ended for most normalfags, so yeah, summer is here.

That's a great idea OP, I'm sure you'll get support from around here but don't namefag.

If you can find some sort of benefactor in low level local government that is a nationalist and will point to occasional volunteer projects to use as political ammo, you can push the envelope, forcing his hand while helping a good local type in their career as well as increasing your public prospects.

We are fraternity
We are free
We are the cornerstone
We are the builders
We are the rose
We are the cross
Down with the Inquisition

LOL user. I think you're taking the piss but I think you should seek out your nearest lodge really.

OMG how many shills fuck. Get a fuck out. There are hundreds of shit-posts out there to shill.

I asked your pardon for the name thing. Can the mods edit it and delete the name?
-"benefactors"
-"political ammo"
-"helping political career"
-"my public prospects"

Wow, thanks.

Listen here you moorish rape baby, you should've never posted in the first place until you've lurked for a sufficient amount of time. I regret spoon feeding you.

The prime minister? If I was, I would be enslaving the leftists and forcing them into labor camps until they fucking begged to be farmers. Some of the best land in Galacia is going barren right now, because these stuck up pricks don't value food anymore. Spain disgusts me.

this is a good idea. reminds me of how Hitler got the Germans back to work. though he was able to pay them with state money backed by their own labor.

do be careful though as other anons said. watch out for cops, commies, and corporations who all may see you as a threat.

I'm glad I got out in the 80s.

Toppest of keks.

What the fuck? There are 4 unique IDs in this thread, including mine. This is some high level samefagging going on.

Galicia é Portugal.

It's bugged, several threads are like this one.