Battle of the Nations 2017 - stream

botn.info/en

BotN 2017 has started today with men's sword and buckler 1v1s. Everyone's favourite, men's 5v5 battles, will start tomorrow morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

disco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who here /drinking/?

Longsword 1v1 stream now also available.

we're gonna deus vult in this bitch , israel is a baby state with diaper wearing soldiers.

Let's go boys, united against the hatred of Europeans and together against Israel, fuck these bitches

discord chat disco rdapp.com/channels/306502961541152770/

Fuck off, we have the thread and the stream chat.

you're 18 and you should eat a dick

Sorry I don't know what alt.* newsgroup you unixbeards are using. Let me know and I'll gladly shitpost there too

Damn, it's already another year. Hopefully they have kept the staph fight girl.

Hell Yes!

is this women vs women or are these (((mixed))) teams?

Top kek

Women only until 18:00.

>mideveal combat

Calling it now.

have you discord faggots not learn anything?
Discord is shit
just use the thread and youtube chat.

FUCKING NEWFAGGOT=
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NEWFAGS GET OUT!

dude
political topics and current events
lmfao

You do understand that this is not a time portal for viewing the actual middle ages, yes?

WHERES THE SCHEDULE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anglos BTFO

why is this even on Holla Forums and stickied?

It's been stickied every year. It's kinda tradition at this point.

I don't recall it being this fucking gay

kurwa

UUUU

North Korea, Syria, Iran…what do these countries have in common?

They don't have shlomos central bank in it. That is a major no no.

What did he mean by this?

wrong thread m8

what

So this is why I don't get banned whn I accidentally derail threads with swordfag bantz… One of the mods is one of us! I'm so happy!

Can't wait to see the jews getting wrecked again.

BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ISRAEL

What nation are the blue and white ones?

What do you think

Germans? I think.

Germans as far as I remember

Big guy spotted

I am glad we are trying to have sports that aren't niggerball with jewish owners fleecing unsuspecting citizens with $40 parking and $13.50 for hotdog and beer.

—-

Alternative sports will get normie attention

This is a sport that's actually useful. Whether you're armed with a sword or not, the skill and technique still applies in a fight.

4 thee

It's stickied because Kek deems we prepare to DEUS VULT!
besides, I just figured out how to use piezoelectric materials to power a memory material which can be imbedded in things I will not talk about, to create a new form of anti-ballistic armor that will render all small arms fucking useless, and will be producing within a few years! Higher the velocity, the tighter the grip on the projectile!
Praise Kek! SIEG HIEL! Swordfags to the front lines!

Tell me more about the implications of this alleged miracle material.

Is burger knight back ?

Is there any hope for me in this sport as a 5'11" manlet?

'no'

Saw one small guy in full plate hopping around, grapping people from behind.

No
all the materials already exist, just I lack the funds and equipment to prototype and manufacture. I'll tell you about the current project if you want, but I feel like a dick derailing the first stickied swordthread I've seen before… Wait, is it derailing? Am I on topic? Fuck, I'm dead aren't I….

Yes. Some manlets do fight. But you have to be muscular enough to compensate. And don't expect to have an easy time.
I remember a guy from spain, who was relatively small explaining how hard it was against the american team. Yet at the same time his team put up a good fight.

Why can't we just remove kebab?

FML why does the American knight look so fat? I hope it's just the armor. Honestly, they're wearing too much. People perform better when the risk of injury is real and apparent. When I used to practice more, we wore minimal protection, just enough to prevent dismemberment or damage to the eyes. Yeah, I bled occasionaly and earned some scars, but my skills were fucking perfect, my form flawless, and my focus complete, because it fucking had to be or I'd be on the ground bleeding all over the floor again and the landlord would start screaming. haha, fuck you dave, fuck you!

This happens every year? I'm usually on the road this time of year. I have to travel to make money. I am craftsman, vend at events all summer long.

Deutschland still getting BTFO by Americans after all these years.

What the fuck burgerbros. What is this 50 year old chick doing as a fighter ?

Ukraine is so busted.

Broken keyboard! A sign of a true champion!

I hope she has some epic skills. That or she has learned boob-Fuuuu. The art of swinging breasts for pure momentum.

Why have I never heard of this until today!!!??? This is awesome.

She is IRL bait, duh.

cause ur a newfag

It's not a broken keyboard, he even misspelled phoenix.

To this I am. I'm really curious to know what it feels like getting whacked by a halbert, even with all that chain mail and armor on.

Depends on where you get hit, and how good your gambison is.

A victory to the UK. Looked like ENGLAND to me.

As long as its not a joint or the neck it feels pretty mundane. The adrenaline covers it.

So this is just LARP or what are the rules? I get the 1v1 earlier but this just feels like they sit down once they "had enough" and get tired. What prevents you from just going on and tank the hits?
People like this makes me wonder.

Being hit upside the head?

Repetitive head injury, confirmed if dubs!

Those are primary targets though. That's how you disarm and kill your opponent. Deflect, dismember, takedown, impale.

Is this all, is it ogre?

checked

Back tomorrow and Monday, check schedule in the thread

Kek is with us, his helmet is not!
So, are these teams chosen specifically by nation? Could we in theory at least, create a team for Holla Forumsacks and enter next year? Knights Keklar, the most hardcore combatants since the days of Sparta! We could turn this into a real bloodsport and get disqualified and banned from the competition! I can dream at least.

I get your point, but when do you consider it being a deadly blow rather then just poking the armor. I find it hard to tell, especially when they are so many.
If you had a 2.3m, 130kg russian fighting fifteen 50 year old ladies I would probably consider their hits to be absorbed by the armor while he rush them down.

You register individually or something, but everyone gets separated by their nationality. At least thats what I gathered form the site.

It looked like they were executing strategy though, so these teams might be practising together outside of this tournament.

Being hit over the head, particularly with blunt force like pommel strikes, can leave you disoriented and dizzy. It breaks your focus and leaves you vulnerable.

Can't wait for VR to become more sophisticated. Imagine a Battle of Nations style game that utilized VR and rendered models in real time using mocap. You could do some seriously cool shit with that.

This is gay af larping.

Larpers don't clock each other in the face with blunt swords and bucklers.

As long as there is a hard core mode that interfaces with our nervous system. I want you to feel it when I impale your liver.

You're not off topic herbal wizard. I got laughed off /k/ for predicting this last year. Between what you're doing and massive increases in carbon fiber tech (what the govt is trying to do), armor has the capability to outstrip the firepower reasonably carried by a human being quite soon. It w9uld make guns useless and bring melee combat quite back to the front and center.

Kills in this context would have to be accomplished by blast damage to the head, as armor still can't stop concussion damage getting through. But to carry enough bombs to make it feasible,nthey will have to be small, and you will have to be up close to the guy in a powersuit. So the ideal would be to knock him to the ground and then touch him with a sort of "terminal lance", any extending object will do. Meaning you'll have to have kinetic weapons to combat him first, and to swat away the peons who don't rate power suits. Meaning were potentially watching the proving grounds for the future of high tech warfare and only a few people on earth know.it.

You ever hit the NEC?

D00d
newfags get off my board
Lmfao fam tbh smdh

Back to Reddit

I don't care about the period or historical accuracy. Women can't and should be allowed into combat

Except you only complained about how it was supposed to be medieval, not that they shouldn't be fighting for being cunts

Hey, my brother does this shit. Polefag here.

I've been waiting for this all year!

…except the women's fights were massively shit which basically ruined the first day. (The 21v21 was too late at night here.) Day 2 should be good though as it's mainly men's 5v5 which is pretty much the best.

They better not poz my fucking HMB.

Care to explain why discord is shit? Honestly asking

Can't read

Try again faggot

Not to be that guy lad, but you went out of your way to bold medieval.
And still managed to misspell it even in the age of spellchecking leaving me to assume you're either a nigger or spic.

Maybe some pain simulation but it would have to be limited. Going to that extent could easily send people into shock. A simulation should be first and foremost a simulation, you don't want people keeling over.

It's back faggots.

did someone ssay larping

This is a three-day event, you know.

This is today's english stream

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

Oy vey.

What time are the 5v5s starting?

2 hours ago.

Fuck.

Fucking divine

Someone ought to make a webm.

wew

What the fuck, even China is in? They're gonna get wrecked.

Damn, beat me to it.

What is up with these potato ass camera angles?

Where's everyone watching it at?

Some guy tried to lure us into a discord chat once by spamming a fake leakedforums link that redirected to the former. I fortunately didn't click it, but archived it first and saw the redirection myself.
At the very least, this is evidence that Discord is some sort of an IP farm. If I wanted a chatroom, I'd much rather have something like cytu.be.

Bumping with the current (May 1st) stream. Right now it's polearms desu.

They log every message you type into it for as long as they want, with complete IP logs and a network of what other users you communicate with and when. They're the facebook of instant messaging.

It's an absolutely awesome service for gaming clans and other non-political interest groups, but unless you want to end up in prison someday because they found your Holla Forums involvement after you had to defend yourself from some BLM shit or something, it's terrible for OPSEC.

man i need to get that dank bowl undercut

5v5 finals starting soon. Hopefully it will be one at a time so that you can actually follow what's happening.

Any of you watching this right now?

Shameful.

You'll cowards don't even larp?

HA.

No hymen no medieval dowry?

Who is that tall as fuck dark haired Amazonian women who does the interviews?