Does anyone know some decent vietnam games? I know about vietcong my favorite...

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

tfw favorite setting is vietnam
tfw most vietnam games are terrible
tfw battlefield vietnam is completely dead

does anyone know some decent vietnam games? I know about vietcong my favorite one to date. Genre don't matter, I just want to shoot gooks.

All urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/329650/

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

inb4 IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

If you can tolerate CoD, Blops was pretty fun for killing gooks.

PLEASED TO MEET YOU, HOPE YOU GUESS MY NAME

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

that one wasn't too bad if only for the fact that I can't set it to only play Vietnam maps and people are running around with unauthentic weapons which triggers my autism.

Christian James
Christian James

I liked Men of Valor back in the day, OP.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

did that get a PC release?

I remember playing that on xbox a long ass time ago.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

play vietnam game
it ain't me starts playing

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

enter Holla Forumsietnam thread
run through the jungle starts playing
it ain't me starts playing
bad moon rising starts playing
born on the bayou starts playing

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

I swear to fucking god if one of you fuckers says "it ain't me" one more time.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

It ain't meme

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

it ain't sheev

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Verily, I am not as such

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

The object in question is not accurately described as myself.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Rising Storm 2 is coming out but
giving your money to Tripwire
In Country Vietnam won't come out for a while. Also the optimization for Vietcong is fucking amazing I have not had one problem with it so far.

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

in country vietnams still being made? I thought popsmoke dropped the project after rising storm 2 got announced.

the tripwire bullshit really pains me, red orchestra 2 is one of my favorite games and rising storm 2 looks amazing.

Robert King
Robert King

Thread theme

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

IT

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

AIN'T

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

ME

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

Amerifats don't like making games about events that show what a paper tiger their vaunted military prowess has always been.

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

It would be an objectively correct statement to affirm that what you perceive before you is not in fact an object which can be in any way or light viewed as the person who is most commonly considered to be myself.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Gonna take the bait. We pulled out of Vietnam because the democrats were crying about what they saw on TV, and on TV was a war and people die in war and this shocked them and scared them because liberals in partnership with women are retarded. 2/10.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

IDs checked

(checked)

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

That's not to mention, the casualties were only as bad as they were because the government was preventing the US military from acting on its full potential. The last time the US was allowed to act to its full power was WW2.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

You pulled out because the Vietcong had raped Saigon and majority of soldiers were not fielded
Any movement would've caused a shoah, so everyone bailed
Literally running from the battlefield

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

The retardation of this never makes sense to me. The jungle gooks have been fighting the war since 1955 and they had hardened vets, why the fuck would you have troops wash in and wash out and not use the army to your full potential. Why make the war decisive on body count then territory.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

what the fuck could they do?

If they pushed into north vietnam the chinese would've started shit and then we'd have world war 3. If they sat around like they were the war would never have ended.

the united states wasn't willing to start the nuclear war over a 128,000 sq kilometer shit streak with a GDP of 15 cents.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

inb4 the newest Vietnam game will star a negro.

Anyways, anyone has ever played Vietcong? It's a damn fine game.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

what the fuck could they do?
Not invade in the first place
Or do a treaty and retreat peacefully if the balls were soaked already
A total failure of a war, man

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

(checked)
IT WUZ ME

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

they did.

the north Vietnamese broke their peace treaty and invaded the south who were completely gimped since the ARVN were worthless fighters, doubly so without all that nice american gear.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

(((Why do you think?)))

Burning down the forests and salting the earth was what it was going to take to wipe out the Charlies. The libs refused to allow allow proper tactics to be used, and then bitched and moans when people died.

To be frank, we shouldn't have been in there in the first place. LBJ was sending our boys to die. The man was a monster.

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

Vietcong is one of the best vietnam games out there. Its a shame the sequel was a pile of shit. and the voice acting wasn't so horrible

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

No, but I know a game made by Vietnam

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Crysis 1 on Delta with the enemy voices in Korean or whatever it was
Not exactly what you are looking for but pretty fun

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

Isn't that the one were the enemy has near perfect accuracy and can always land a hit on you even when you poke your head out for a second?

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

french indo-china war doesn't count.

you can tell the game was made by gooks though, it was complete shit.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

But they didn't retreat, they were patrolling like tourists
Just waiting, strolling around until they got knocked
Obviously if they retreated the vietcong would've invaded too, but the blame would've been shifted as "South Viet are a bunch of hicks"
It was a bizarre war, where the only explanation is revenge, and i guess from nothing because Vietnam dindu nuffin, and being a commie while sharing a border with China is inevitable

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

At least it was better than CoD. And rare chance to shoot some frogs.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Vietnamese
Gooks
u wot

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

MacArthur did nothing wrong.

We should've nuked those chink faggots during Korea.

James Hill
James Hill

This is COD on Prozac.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

look up the definition of gook.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Gooks are Koreans.

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

The only acceptable term is Charlie.

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

and Vietnamese.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

works for me.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

It was originally only for Koreans, because of how they say American in Korean, but no one's really going to call you out for calling viets as gooks.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

They all look alike, so it's an understandable mistake.

William Barnes
William Barnes

Their behaviors, breeding habits, and appearance very. Learn the differences. It could save your life when it comes time to start mowing them down.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

So let me guess, each type just eats a different variant of rice?

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

It's smaller things. Chinks attack in large numbers because they breed the fastest. Charlies like to use hiding holes and run away from conflict. Nips are the most suicidal of the bunch. So on and so forth.

For instance, if you're smart, you'll want to side with Nips against the Chinks, as the Nips will wipe themselves out in the process of completely destroying the Chink number advantage. But if you do the reverse, you leave too many Chinks alive, and might risk some of your own people.

lrn2race

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

Conflict Vietnam for the original Xbox is still the best vietnam game I ever played.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

Charlie here, Vietnamese and Korean are same shit, only different look, different life.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Sssh, hear that?

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

what is it bill?

Colton King
Colton King

I think I heard someone, probably Charlie, keep an eye out Dave.

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

shit they got 8 ball, he was distracted by those digits!

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Not really, not at all
Americans in charge of knowing their own enemies

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

HEADS DOWN

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

If MacArthur had cared more about the rest of Asia, as was his command, instead of being content with just being king of Japan we wouldn't have been caught with our pants down at the start of the war. Then once we got our shit together, if he didn't arrogantly push all the way to the Chinese boarder once the Norks were routed he wouldn't have needed nukes since the Chinese wouldn't have had an excuse to join and we would have one Korean by now.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

VIỆT NAM MUÔN NĂM

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

And that was the last that I saw of Dave right before I got surrounded by Charlie, I spent 3 years stuck in a tiger cage.

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

tfw trying to make video game set in 'nam
tfw no qt programmer to work with

d-d-dreams die last, r-right guys?

btw op, Bad Company 2 Vietnam is rather lively and you can play on 'nam maps without having to purchase the DLC.

Just look for vietnam maps in the BC2 browser, those are the cracked servers

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

listening to it ain't me
fortunate son starts playing

d-d-dreams

Wow user you sound like a gigantic fag

Owen Young
Owen Young

It Ain't Me
not Nó Không Phải Là Tôi

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

I was playing BC2 vietnam just a moment ago. I grabbed it for 8 dollars on steam a year ago and completely forgot about it.

It was pretty fun.

What kind of vietnam game are you making?

Jose Price
Jose Price

Strongly inspired by Loadout and BC2 Nam.

Loadout for the pacing and the action-movie dive rolls, BC2 Nam for, well, everything else really.

I love the setting of the Vietnam war. It's so dumb, yet so interesting to look at. And the music. Boy, don't get me started

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Are you going to include it ain't me?

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

so you're not really going for accuracy, just trying to make the culture?

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Pretty much so, altough some things are obviously consistent with history (e.g. arsenal, equipment)

The characters themselves are the sort of buff guys you'd see in Loadout, at least regarding the americans

It's way too soon to post anything worthwhile. Thanks for giving me an occasion to chat about it, though

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

And paint it black, obviously! /s

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

DUN DUN DUNNA NAH NAH

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

To prevent another Korea
if the US went full ham, then the Chinese would have lent a couple million men to the gooks

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

/s
was right

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

"you sound like a faggot user"
faggot
dev

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

OOO THEY'RE RED,WHITE AND BLU=

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

AND WHEN THE BAND PLAYS "HAIL TO THE CHIEF"

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

OOH THEY POINT THE CANON AT YOU

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

OOOO THEY'LL POINT THE CANNON AT YOU, LORD

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

OOO THEY POINT THE CANNON AT YOU, LORD

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

OOOH, THEY POINT THE CANNON AT YOU, LORD

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

IT AIN'T ME

IT AIN'T ME

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

THAT'S NOT ME

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

I AIN'T NO SENATOR'S SON, SON

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

at least it's not Paint it black

Luis Price
Luis Price

try The Lost Patrol for the Amiga

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

huh, I actually hadn't heard of that one.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

Ever played NAM, OP?

store.steampowered.com/app/329650/

James Brooks
James Brooks

My dad used to play that one actually.

Is it made in the build engine?

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

yep. It's way too harsh at times, but it's decent bit of fun

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

What game allows me to be a door gunner?

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

Cawwaduty always had it. Far Cry 3 had a door gunner finale that was OK, but it didn't have a minigun. Don't know how it was in multiplayer, but Bad Company 2 had really fun door gunner moments, with destructable cover and a really solid BRRRRRRT going on throughout.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

playing BC2 Vietnam
fuck it, equip the Flamethrower
get in a chopper, both door gunner seats are empty
Switch as needed between seats, pilot is somewhat OK
"Funky Godfather" by Anders Lewen playing in the background
RPG
Chopper is FUBAR
Parachute from helo
Roast a gook
Take 7.62×25mm Tokarev to the back of the head

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

It's called Star Spangled Eyes you moron.

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

No you dumbass it's called OOO THEY'RE RED WHITE AND BLUE

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

Fighting against nazi scraps and nuking island nation is using full potential! Getting ass kicked by jungle monkeys? W-we were not using full potential!

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

it aint smee
what did he mean by this?

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Men of Valor on PC was really good. Plus, if you die in a mission, your CO writes a letter that you get to read to your family about your death. It's different in every mission.

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

He meant go back to /tv/

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit