blackriflecoffee.com/
counter-currents.com/2015/11/courage-is-an-exercise-lessons-from-casapound/
kansas.com/news/local/education/article148858679.html
archive.is/VHlOe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They forgot "enviornment" and "prevalance."

Also,

How the hell did we get here?

This is real life. This is fucking real life.

What in the fucking FUCK does all-gendered even mean? Gendered terms signify a difference. All-gendered obliterated the original meaning completely.

Also:
arch
i
tech
ture

I bet she's a nigger

There's no recovering. That ship sailed about two decades ago. There's only letting it all burn to the ground and then rebuilding afterwards.

There's also no "we" faggot.

WE are all in the same sinking ship, user.

BTW fuck using the same bathroom as women. They hover over the seat pissing all over the place and spend more time looking at images on their phones than pissing.

This document also gets rid of urinals which means everybody has to get in line for the shitter.

I feel like pissing on the walls now.

Did Spurdo write this?

where there's corrupt/inept police, there's vigilantism
where there's weak leaders, there's nationalists
where there's fake news, there's citizen journalism
where there's bad products/services, there's boycotts

Definitely a foreigner. You don't just spell congratulate as congradulate lmao. English is not my mother tongue and I don't make those mistakes. How can someone who makes such basic mistakes in English language be at an university?

You think people want to go to an university with nigger shit around? Nope. Berkely is also done, I can't imagine with the shit going on there on a weekly basis that anyone would still really want to go there.

They don't even know what their own buzzwords mean. It's part of the leftist dissolution of language that was discussed in another thread. Gender doesn't exist, but people can be born the wrong gender. Race doesn't exist, but white people are evil.

Their inability to clearly define concepts drives them completely schizo.

It's fucking insane, it's almost like you're going to have to go to Russia to get a proper secondary education in the future. That, or online learning from lectures taped back before the pozing.

old commie trick
change the meaning of language, change the meaning of words to mean something else until we're all speaking newspeak and its doubleplusgood comradebrother

the best way to fight the bathrooms is by thinking like an indian. what would pajeet do? pajeet would not take the poo to the loo. you also should not take the poo to the loo.

we don't have designated shitting streets in america, unfortunately, so you should take the poo almost but not quite to the loo. shit on the seat or in the sinks when you're at a university. flush newspaper and cardstock and weaves down the loo. let the university kikes deal with the poo.

It's so hard to find somewhere to poop in peace on that campus and they had to make it even harder.

The best thing you can do is spread it anywhere you can in this form. Point out how stupid they look and how discriminatory this policy is. That's the only way to sell this to normalfags. There's not much I can do because I don't give them a dime in alum shekels but I can give them a piece of my mind.

(checked)
Maybe I should also post this in that dissolution of language thread.
www.orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit

EU countries such as France Germany UK still have high educational standards and no affirmative action policies. Government has a big hand in higher education and they have standards they impose on university (along with an inspection). If a course doesn't meet standards the university has to take measures to meet those standards or they are forced to cease giving that course. Also if it doesn't meet criteria on multiple courses and is deemed a diploma mill it might be stripped the title of university.

If you're going into the hard sciences there is almost no leftist insanity. That insanity is held in the sociology departments. Sociology isn't real science most of the time, hypothesis driven theory where the results are often different if the experiment gets repeated. Yet these kind of articles and experiments use these type of experiments as a proof to validate claims made in sociology.

We've gone too far

If there was a Holla Forums university we'd be able to attract the best staff - straight white males tired of bullshit. Just think of how many brilliant minds have been chased out of academia by the left… Also Terry Davis could teach us how to write our own compilers.

market forces.
that will be difficult.
all white anything is racist.

We should start one that appears as a joke but serves as a elite academy and networking hotspot.

I'd be happy with just a coffee shop to discuss right-wing thought. It's hard to do even here.

What the fuck?

No, it's quite the opposite. Many native speaker write "should of" instead of "should've", because "of" and "'ve" are pronounced the same way. But if they make this mistake, then it means they don't know that "'ve" is the shortening of "have". People who speak good English as a second language rarely if ever make this mistake, because they learned the actual rules behind it, and they also know that the relationship between spelling and pronunciation is difficult at best.

A university free of this bullshit is the only choice. It will happen to some degree in the future, when idk. Some type of honour code where you get dismissed for faggotry would be necessary.

Except white people are the biggest market.

Look at Japan - how much media do they produce specifically for the Anglo markets?

Companies create entire video games, basically from scratch, to enter the German market (and abide by their absurd censorship laws)

And all the best companies (Best as in, business practices) are white too. Rockstar is British, and their work with GTA, while it has its flaws, is expertly done (Free DLC, micro-transactions which are not P2W, etc)

Right wing coffee shops are a great idea. Coffee shops and their associated culture were crucial for the development of 20th century philosophy in Europe.

come to think of it, Holla Forums is like an old European coffee shop, minus the coffee.

Do you think this will stay the case in a decade?

Because I would guess all that fresh diversity being imported is going to trigger some cognitive dissonance in the liberals in the EU so they'll feel the need to lower standards to get the retarded shitskins to pass.

Are they Implying that california men are a bunch of faggot?because there not wrong…

Surely this is fake. It's fake, right?

There is probably not much we can do for University of California and most of higher education, because most of us won't choose to study there (or send our kids there) even if we do choose the often-overrated college path. We can spread memes attacking pozzed jewniversities and the worst profs like U-lock guy, but we don't have the students/parents on the ground to challenge administrations, or to force the state to intervene as Hungary is doing with Central European University.

Individually, we should focus on the better, more conservative colleges that have a better rep on the Right, and where real students or intelligent parents would actually want to send their kids. There are plenty of smaller schools, often Catholic or Protestant, with stronger-than-average liberal arts programs and student bodies with politics more reflective of the general population, not homogeneously Left-wing. But they remain saddled with expensive, overbearing student affairs offices whose administrators aren't liberally educated and want to transform the schools into more commie factories. I expect lots of readers here and our friends attend or are alums of schools like these. Whether by joining student government, hob-nobbing with the college president at functions, or writing a letter explaining why you are or are not donating this year, you have some influence with the institution and people with the power to hire or fire.

In the earlier part of the 20th Century the University of Chicago radically downsized its sports program, a step so countercultural it has virtually never been followed. In consequence, it assured its place as a center of serious academics into the present. I think that today, were a college to lay off its administrative/busybody staff, and cut tuition by thousands, and publicize that while the school was getting cheaper they had cash left over to hire the best academics, it would assure its place as a refuge of learning and inquiry in the 21st Century. We need to keep speaking of the evils of college administration growth, and put radically cutting it back into the public conversation. Chances are one or two schools led by bold, inventive men will be game to try it out.

Finally, a place where Terry can erupt into schizophrenic rants about niggers and the CIA, and receive no judgement but instead the adequate level of support that he needs

Not if we still have quotas and affirmative action.

VIOLENCE WORKS, IT'S ALWAYS WORKED

Reported.

Won't stop the fucking commiefags from shitting into their hands and smearing anything that's racist

It's pretty funny considering gender has no relation to human beings and is entirely a grammatical term, or at least was until a kike saw yet another opportunity to subvert language to manipulate thought. Remember to never enable this by using their terminology and stick to using 'sex'.

Black Rifle Coffee Company:

blackriflecoffee.com/

Mentions a cafe CasaPound Italia runs in Rome.

counter-currents.com/2015/11/courage-is-an-exercise-lessons-from-casapound/

You're looking at it the wrong way user. Were I thrust into this situation, no dry seat would escape my righteous stream of justice. Women have to sit, it's only optional for men.

That's true, but gender didn't instantly get the retarded leftist meaning. For the most part, people started using "gender" as a replacement for "sex" because people were acting like retarded children at the mention of sex. For the longest test, gender and sex were just synonyms.

The distinction of "hurr gender is a social construct" happened later, and 99% of people don't buy that shit anyway. But yes, it's talmudic pilpul kikery. They do this all the time. Change the definition of a word, and then make an argument based on their new definition they made up

THIS
Mis-using the term gender started with 1970s feminists.

That triggers my Jamboneys every time. I could swear that people didn't make this mistake 10 years ago. I remember "your an idiot" and "their retarded" but until about 2010, I never saw anyone write "my mother should of aborted my retarded ass".

Sorry, but no.
It may have been used kinda like this outside of academia, but the original reason gender was used instead of sex was to pretend it was a social construct.

A Holla Forums university would be way beyond racist. I think Holla Forums is best left as a loosely connected, anonymous bunch of a-holes on the internet. Centralized, and solidified in a particular image and location would just turn any participants into a laughing stock akin to the KKK. Individuals can promote our values by simply applying them to their lives (which will naturally make them an admirable person to any onlooker), and by leaving the meme war online.

What's the point of a university these days? All the information in the world is available for free in easily digestible formats.A significant part of why Universities suck now is because they're obsolete (hence out of touch leftists dominate in that arena). Places like this make learning fun, and provide deep motivation for engaging in life; plus truth is only thing that survives one of our discussions.

I often wonder how people at Ivy League universities are so stupid when someone like me wasn't allowed near one because I got Bs in my classes.

Like legitimately I don't really get it. Why allow people in who are "Underprivileged" and don't even know how to spell. But people like me who can spell and understand much more difficult concepts are rejected.

Like I'm legit afraid of getting rejected from grad school at my uni rn, because I get Bs instead of As in my Electromagnetic classes. Its depressing.

if gender is anything it's masculinity and femininity.
both are general characteristics and behaviors of each.
feminine penis makes sense if it's an innie.

It is not masculinity and femininity, masculinity and femininity are masculinity and femininity. Gender was never used to describe people prior to kikery, why are you enabling kike bullshit by entertaining the notion gender is something people have?

degenerate heretic

You mean well but what you said hasn't been the case for a while now, at least in Germany.

Everybody knows women are way more disgusting in their restroom habits, especially when they don't have to clean up their mess.

how does one make this mistake? what is the probability of this occurrence?

No urinals? That's fine, I'll just piss all over the toilet seat.

Copy the Indians.

Stop going to colleges that cost anything. Employers really don't care anymore so long as you have technical skills and work experience.

A. If you really need to go to college
1. Junior college
2. Cheapo Online college
3. If you really have to then only pay serious money for graduate school or or phd (phd should be low cost fellowship/student teacher program or you're doing it wrong)

B. You're actually don't need to go to college
1. CPA
2. Coding work by getting certifications (i.e. MSS DBA)
3. Free and low cost coding workshops
4. Impressive github as a resume
5. Trade skill jobs

C. Combine both 1 and 2 for best results. Just get the most budget online college degree possible but then pad resume with certifications and project portfolios.

If it were a truly private organization then we could reject members for any reason… then we just make membership a job requirement?

No way this gonna get worse, right?

what in the fuck? somebody wrote this on notepad or something?

if the future of gender equality starts here, where does it end?

NOD MY BRESIDENGD! :DD

well,,,,, no, in the US at least–
1. college degrees is required by companies, due to Griggs vs Duke Power
2. most US companies don't accept online school degrees, at all, ever
3. paying for a coding education in the US is silly nowadays, since companies are still sending more and more work to Pajeet offshore. don't get hired for coding; get hired for something else and then use whatever coding skills you have to get more pay/benefits

A concetrated effort?
Pick a pozzed university, find the parents of kinds who go there and contact them, supplying them with the worst examples of stupidity, incompetence and brainwashing.

All it takes is to create a shitstorm and rile up the parents of one big university, and the rest may soon follow.

Fake and gay.

Send this to UCSB and point out that the fact that this memo was released tarnishes the reputation of their university, based on the horrendous spelling/grammar. Moreover, it seems like the thing about the men's rights movement is thrown in for no reason; an actual internal memo would not give a shit about the MRAs.

I believe this to be a false flag, but I do not know if it is by some tumblrina who wants to put pressure on their university to change or if it is by some MGTOW faggot who wants to make the university look retarded.

DESIGNATED SHITTING CAMPUS

It's an internal memo. It was never intended to be released to the public, hence the redactions.

I find it to be 100% believable

Epic thread.

Hey anons, faggot OP reporting in, I wanna hit back but I don't wanna hurt anyone…

Get the fuck off my board.

IDs are different you arent op lurk more

Place your bets: Drugged up antifa faggot or affirmative action negro?

Just work hard and go to whatever grad school will accept you. The reputation of a school is useful for networking and prestige, but if you just want the knowledge there are plenty of smaller schools with better teachers and less retarded curricula. Spend some time at a nice rural STEM uni with non-pozed professors (if such a thing still exists),

Them dubs tell me whoever wrote that up is destined for either a rope or an oven, whichever one is move convenient at the time.

By "wrote it up", I mean the pic in the OP

ye nah m8
the answer is to eliminate women and political ideologues from universities completely, by force

This.
I've watched plenty of online lectures and almost all of them were far too slow for me.
I mean, I learned new information, but the pace irritated me.
Usually too much waffle becore getting to the point, too much trying to make it a "good" lecture by academical standards instead of dispensing with the fluff.
Just give me the facts, and fucking hurry up about it you boring specky cunt.

500 bucks says the latter.

I think pacing of information exchange is undervalued in the west. By design? Probably.

Lectures provide an overview and what the lecturer expects you to focus on in your work. You need to go to the source material to learn any detail.

Download the lecture and play it at 1.5x to 2x in VLC.

I like watching literature lectures sometimes, it's nice to hear in detail from someone who has dedicated their life to the study of your subject of interest.

Forgive me for playing devils advocate here for a minute. But why do we need gendered toilets in the first place? You shit in a shut cubicle. The vast majority of the population have the decency to not stare at your dick while you have it out at the urinal. Those degenerates that don't, aren't going to be stopped by a sign on the door anyway. If this happens, I can't see many women using the mixed toilet anyway. There will be a few angry dykes, but the novelty will wear off and they'll be bitching about something else.
It is a loss and I appreciate the slippery slope angle. But you chose to go to a cucked university, this is what you get. Suck it up, finish your diploma and passive aggressively save your most violent and spicy of shits for the shared room.

ALL NUKINGS NEED TO BE DROPPED IN THEIR SAFE SPACE SHITTERS

Implying they won't get rid of cubicles next.

The whole drive is to reduce the goy to the level of cattle, making them feel no shame towards sex, excretion, dysfunction, so they are no longer (((artificially))) separate from animals.

They definitely do want to reduce the cattle to nothing more than spiritual gruel.

What a great article. Thanks for sharing.

That is funny and depressing at same time.

OY VEY THE HEGEMONY OF THE SPELLCHECKER

This is written in African American Vernacular English (tm). Empowered diverse individuals who choose to express themselves in African American Vernacular English are bringing more voices to the table, voices that formerly would have been silenced by the slave-owning white man. In doing so, they enrich the world and we become Stronger Together. Experts agree that African American Vernacular English is superior to regular English. If you react negatively you are a racist bigot and must promptly give alms to the ACLU and seek divine forgiveness for your original sin of white privilege.

DAMMIT ELLIOT RODGER, YOU HAD ONE JOB.

So they want to remove urinals eh, they will notice very fast that its a very non const effective idea.

As a now old fag was a child prodigy. GATE , violin for 22 years etc - THEY KICKED ME THE FUCK OUT FOR SPEAKING MY MIND
COLLEGE HASN'T BEEN COLLEGE FOR 50 DAMNED YEARS BOYS

No they dont thats why their college bathrooms look worse than a mans room at a bar.

they fucking hoover over it and cant aim for shit.

Just piss on the wall where the urinals used to be and make up some story that you are "things dont change" kin or that you dont belive in changing surroundings.

If your university isn't paying you to get a PhD, you're in the wrong field.

you only get paid for teaching

This. You get paid above-poverty wages to teach/grade subjects that sometimes do not have a great depth of expertise in while you are simultaneously busting your ass to be the world's leading expert in something. If you are lucky, you will find a prof who can fund you as a research assistant, at which point you are stuck doing whatever they tell you to do.

It's tiem for a Project Chanology to bring higher education to its knees.

Good idea, actually. Coffee shops, as well as other popular social locations like bookstores, were integral in spreading Enlightenment ideas to the public before the French Revolution. If they did it, so can we.

Deus Vult University, anyone?

Holy shit that is the worst ruling ever. Explains why they have to use (((college degrees))) to avoid being sued for discrimination when a a simply iq test is all that is needed. Can we just kill these kikes and start over?

Tranny bathrooms are a (((plumbing union))) idea.

(((Tacticool coffee)))

Interesting, a fascist hacker space. Watch for left wing safety squads.

The fuck am i looking at.

You think hard sciences aren't completely pozzed in their own way? I've seen Indians and blacks cheating in physics and nobody gave a fuck. I know a professor in chemistry who can't get any of his experiments published because they contradict papers from 2 jealous idiots at Yale. Authority worship is some of the worst in science and biology is 100% controlled by megaconglomerates. Bring back the age of the citizen scientist imo. When half the cost of a study is to bribe "ethics" boards something is very wrong, no wonder even dumb countries like the chinks are pulling ahead in a couple ways at least.

I pity you bastard still in college. Trying to imagine waking up and needing to take a monster dump and having a cute girl in there brushing her teeth. I'd just stry shitting in the woods like a fucking bear.

We really needed a white technocratic nation.

Go to a trade school and learn something that's worthwhile rather than going to a marxist brainwashing camp that gives you absolutely no marketable skills

‘Fighting words,’ charges of racism create WSU social media storm

kansas.com/news/local/education/article148858679.html
archive.is/VHlOe

Safe space is now having to dedicate beside abro shitting last nights taco out in liquid form. Fucking progress is a funny old game.

If you want to study STEM come to Norway, it's free.

Go to a university college and not I repeat, not the fucking universities part not Oslo.

We got our own problems too though, they are feminizing the schools at an alarming rate. I started working after my bachelor and then spread the first year over two. Over night it happened……. So woman would pass, basically write about your feelings class in ML went like this.
So students today we're going to learn about Artificial Neural Networks
basic stuff
So let's look at some training methods for this weighting then, let's start with Bayern Backpropogonation
Oh yeah.. not everyone here is qualified
Well class let's start with some neuron configurations then
Oh yeah right (1 feminist shrink student in class……)
Okay then, let us see here, let's have a look at some descision trees here then
Oh right…
Ok class we can roll some youtube videos from Volvo, where I know a lot of people working on these cars…
The rest of you… you [who actually study] have to go home and read the book from here to here and check these sauces out

Sigh 1/3rd of my class came all the way from Russia, cuz we're good at this at a couple of campuses, I actually know they goy that invented ANN in the 80ies and everyone laughed… Just image for them all the shekels they used, to meet this… We were so infuriated part on their behalf, the teacher was clever though, so class was at his fucking office always full, won't last long and it's broken utterly here to due to feminism.
Regarding that other shit you got going on there, here you can still study a lone(masters is like this too really) in peace
There are no SJW cucks here, people study hard the ones that haven't dropped out from the binge drinking, you don't find those at the masters.

Beware though, grades here are strict, but they are cucking that too. An A student in the US is a C student here.

NTNU is the best school, but check them out if you want, what courses they have, it was a bit far away from me. I'm an engineer but had to settle with a master in CS as I worked fulltime and that was all they had, the CS degree instead of civil engineering(you can take your shit here and just add a math course as long as your thesis gets an OK for engineering)

Correction, it costs about 1k-12k fish shekels a year + books and shit like this you have to buy your self

What? You do that?
Man our women must endure much, we brag our poops.
Hey hun, come here! You gotta check this bear out!
Mannskjit!

I got into one of the top grad schools in my discipline and did well after getting a sub-3.0 GPA (stm field), because I busted ass for the second two years and showed upward trajectory, and wrote strong essays. Grad schools don't care about straight grades as much as undergrad schools do, because they're more concerned with specialized training and/or research, so it matters more that you display qualities they think will make you effective in those areas. Grades can help with this, but are merely a tool to this end.