So I've played Warband for hundreds of hours with countless mods. But I never actually owned it until now...

So I've played Warband for hundreds of hours with countless mods. But I never actually owned it until now, so I've never played multiplayer. I kept seeing people talk about how Warband is a multiplayer game and how great it is, so I felt like I was missing out.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOTS TALKING ABOUT? HOLY JESUS THIS MULTIPLAYER IS SO FUCKING BAD. After playing the multiplayer for about half an hour, I'm content to never touch the multiplayer button again and just go back to playing good mods instead. Can someone please explain to me the appeal of this awful multiplayer?

You got tricked, knave

Bait so pirates actually buy the game and support the based devs.

I never took it very seriously and just went full hobo generally.

Also, just saying it's shit without any description as to why makes for a trash OP. I haven't touched it in a few years so no idea what the specific decline may be. Were you expecting some sort of grand campaign?

Warband multiplayer is decent for sieges.
But if you really want to have fun grab Napoleonic Wars.

I was expecting something other than a clunky clusterfuck of lag and required cheesing to do decently. There was an awful lot of swinging and hitting people, but it not registering. When "being good" is just swinging your mouse back and forth as fast as you can while attacking, I don't consider that to be very fun.

I played a siege game with like 180 people in it and it was awful. Smaller arena-type matches sounds like it could be way better, though.

Yeah no, that would be infinitely worse. Guns do not belong in M&B.

There's your problem, OP. There's a point where there are so many people that lag is inevitable and it just fucks everything up. Do try a smaller server.

That said, whoever told you that Warband MP is great is flat out wrong. It's entertaining and occasionally exciting but it's still vastly inferior to the singleplayer.

Get your fucking shit together user.

Good goy

Best goy award 2016

you are the cancer killing capitalism

Play on a server that doesn't have a ton of people and git gud at blocking. Also never ever play Napoleonic Wars it's shit.

It's just an ironic phrase did you really fall for that.

Top kek, at least you supported actual good devs that dont hate their fanbase

Lag is a major problem and combat gets fucky if your ping is above 100. Other than that, Warband multiplayer is solid, very skill-based and requires teamwork.

If you haven't gotten gud, try some mods where you fight against waves of NPC invaders or RP mods where combat isn't the top priority.

git gud faggot

I'm a poorfag, I can't afford to pay for every game I play user. I did buy this more to support the devs than to play the multiplayer, though. The multi never really seemed interesting anyway.

Singleplayer is fucking stale as fuck. How can you even play it non-stop?

I've logged about a 1000 hours into Warband and 900 of them was in multiplayer, because it was so fucking good.

Bannerlord should totally have only multiplayer to give it a long and lasting life. (sarcasm)