Hatred FPS

My name is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on it's carcass! My whole life is just cold bitter Hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can! It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die! My genocide crusade begins here!

😂

This might actually make it worth playing now.

Does it have mods, yet? Is it the SJW holocaust sim I've always dreamed of?

There's probably SJWs, but mostly it's just Beta Uprising Simulator 2015.

Besides, the aesthetics wouldn't be good for rendering tumblrinas in their full technicolor faggy glory.

I think the mod tools are out.

I honestly just want a game that lets me murder SJWs endlessly.

There's a mod that puts people in Che shirts and stuff like that.

This is all I ever wanted.

Yeah, mod tools have beem out for a couple of months now.
Like said, theres an anti commie mod.

Bad Company 2

I believe there was a Nipponese game made or being made for that specific purpose. I'll try to recall what it was called.

DROPPED

Damn, I loved that game

I've been waiting for this.
When Hatred was first announced I thought it would be a fun FPS, not a bad twin stick shooter.

It's not a bad game as-is (as long as you have a fast enough box, it's poorly optimized and shit at low fps), it just needed more to do, some uniqueness, and minor tweaks. If they had mod tools at launch when it had all the attention the community would have done crazy stuff with it.

Is pixelshit okay when it's Nipponese pixelshit?

Why the hell weapons sound so fucking weak, huh? I assumed the weapons are gonna be loud as fuck maybe with some sort of gameplay element tied to brief deafness after prolonged shooting. Never actually played the game. I was thinking about Postal 1 - weapons in that were loud as fuck and dangerous to use.

What a fucking letdown.

Eh, it looks a little awkward.
The arms just sort of float around.

Why the disembodied arms? Also I agree with user here

It's not official mod, they are just promoting some guys stuff on steam workshop.
Is this YT comment section?

I fucking know it's not official you daft cunt, I read the description of the video. Try reading what I actually said.

I know it's not damned official. Is none official shit equivalent to disembodied arms?

Maybe it'll actually make it worth a playthrough now.

That actually looks pretty decent, it would certainly make it more difficult

come to think of it, this is like doom

Except Hatred doesnt make that shit a main mechanic.

I am fairly certain it does, since that is how you regain health

I was fairly certain it didnt.
Guess I was wrong.
At least staggered civies/cops dont come up forcing you to do them and ammo is only given by certain kinds of enemies.

It looks a lot better now, why didn't they make it FPS?

Is it just me or the enviromental destruction alone makes this, a fucking mod for an indie twin stick shooter are better FPS than 90% of the current ones out there?.

Just the fact that it doesnt railroad you and lets you fuck around instead of making you fill checklists or run at checkpoints probably makes it better than AAA FPS trash.

a FPS Hatred mod both looks and plays better than Triple A Umbrella corps

Holy fuck this is good.

make a webm

>walk away like a badass only to get your head blown off by a sniper, stay in cover nigger

or my favourite moment

Fixing the stupid off-camera enemies problem by just making it an FPS seems like the perfect solution to me