RECORD LEVELS OF TOXIC FLAME RETARDANTS FOUND IN COLLEGE DORMS

Large quantities of chemicals meant to suppress fire—which have been linked to cancer and hormone disruption

>The findings are based on 95 dust samples taken at two colleges in the Northeast, but are likely to generalize to other schools, Dodson says. As to why college dorms have a higher level of flame retardants, Dodson suspects it’s because they are small, relatively confined places that contain a lot of furniture (often old furniture). Furniture and electronics contain flame retardants that leach out and get into dust.

>More than half of the dorm rooms tested had dust concentrations that exceed the EPA’s risk-based screening levels for soil. (The agency doesn’t have such levels for dust, though it too can cause exposure to toxins, such as through skin contact and accidental ingestion.) These screening levels usually correspond to “an increase in risk of at least one additional case in a million exposed people,” says Todd Whitehead, a researcher at UC-Berkeley, who wasn’t involved in the study.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/QX1dS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot link
archive.fo/QX1dS

Friendly reminder to vacuum often and limit use of plastics.

FINALLY A REASONABLE EXPLANATION!

Sexy digits, friend. Praise Kek.
Also, HAHAHAHAHA
I doubt this is 100% the reason for their insanity, but it cant be helping. That said;
Just plain funny.

what doesn't cause cancer?

Thanks user. Also pic related.
Also don't go to college.

Basically anything that causes your genes to mutate can cause cancer.
A lot of things cause your genes to mutate, even meat.
Basically everything gives you cancer.

This.

We're full of tumors all the time. It's only considered "cancer" when one of them starts hurting you.

Sounds like an imageboard.

Your mom was a tumor

They also retard flames. They've prevented many housefires undoubtedly - just don't eat your fucking couch and you'll be fine.

Theres a really good joke here but I cant quite articulate it

Sometimes the best joke is the untold one.

Have you ever been sexually attracted to a tumor?
Like you just wanted to cut open a small slit in someone's tumor and just go to town on it? Maybe the puss and blood would feel good on your penis maybe?

Being dead

Well that certainly explains why leftists are such low T manlettes. Recent studies have confirmed that left wingers have the following significant properties:

-low testosterone
-shortness
-cuckold tendencies

That also explains why college kids tend to be leftists. The question remains, did the memes predict all of this because memes are a reflection of reality, or did the memes create this reality?

Memes are reality.

All graduates have a degree in homosexual behavior in modern times, prove me wrong, btw, i had a time molesting the relatives of a psicologist, fun times, they are forced to use all drugs, all sexual behavior (including rape) and animal abuse.

What?

Now this is shitposting

Ask any graduate directly, they must know how people feel doing x thing.

Isnt this board just for 18+ people?

sage

I don't care about /news/

This seems like a fairly old problem, so I'll say memes reflected reality.

So it seems flame retardants cause people to become both flaming and retarded.

You can find tumors in meat. You have probably eaten them.

Yeah, sanke can really talk a caveman out of being near a fire or even exposing his skin to the sun.

Heavenly Inferno was the first domain, naturally, that cold incarnate would want to talk any self-respecting person out of…

RECORD LEVELS OF TOXIC FLAMING RETARDS FOUND IN COLLEGE DORMS
user, youmade a couple of typos.
I fixed that for you.

MURRICA

Not bad

happy thoughts and eyebleach

I wonder this too. At first, I was of the opinion that memes are extremely powerful prediticive tools as we use them to mock the extremes of leftists and you know eventually we hit the nail on the since leftists always try one up each other. Somethings however, are so batshit insane I can't believe they're actually real. So I have to go with latter since the former doesn't explain shit.

(some buddists) were right, we are collective consciousness that shapes reality. memes are a powerful tool to impose our will .

What's that?

Vibrator module for sub ohm vape pens

also styrofoam cups. weigh cup, fill with water, empty water, weigh cup again >it weighs less. styrofoam releases some kind of chems on contact with liquid

the Alex Jones water vapor filterer

OY VEY!!!
Israel Chemical Products needs to sell their flame retardants! Bromide is booming business, learn your place! Also don't touch our fertilizer potash!

well fuck me. im never using those cups again.

Did they specify which colleges, or is this maybe even a thing in apartment buildings too?

Need to know whether I already got poisoned.

TOPKEK

Friendly reminder it isn't just in plastics. You amerilards put this shit in your bedding and carpeting. You're wrapped in a shroud of flame retardants 24/7. But by all means, let the retards in this thread keep looking down on "dumb" college students while they lie in a bed of hormone disruptors themselves. You guys are so eager to be smug about something that you don't realize you're doing the same thing these college fuckwits are. I guarantee, every smugposter in thread has a house full of these chemicals himself. Have some self awareness for fuck's sake, you guys are worse than halfchanners sometimes.

I have a bed imported from japan that doesn't have any of those fucktard chemicals in it. Enjoy sleeping in poison, you eternal cucks.

If you aren't a literal retard, fire risk is like 0% to begin with. Unless you're the primo type of gentlemen to fall asleep with a cig in his mouth or who tries to deep fry a frozen turkey.

The american fetish of putting flame retardants in literally all household furnishings is a solution for a non-existent problem. I'm not picking on freedomlanders, just saying that no other nation sleeps in literal poison. Shit is tmk banned in japan and europe. Meanwhile you faggots pay money to poison yourselves. Just like the "food" you pay money for, shit like twinkies and mountain dew and god knows what.

Duh. It's also in canned food lining and "BPA-free" bottles, because they replaced BPA with another chemical that does the exact same thing people were mad at bpa for. Just a rhetoric game for kike companies. Replaced "poison" with "toxin" and everyone celebrated.

They're found in just about all home furnishings. Carpet, drapery, beds/mattresses, furniture, sofas, etc. The jews have gassed you.

You done sniffing your own farts, you self-congratulating faggot?

Waste of double dubs.

Keep calm and praise Kek. He's been good to a lot of people. Just don't demand specifics, he is a god of Chaos into Order, A Bringer of Light.

He's a good guy. He looks after followers even if it seems like the world hates them. Later all is revealed.

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK!

can he give me a decent job so I can live? I mean I knew when I joined that I would have to give up everything and that I would likely lose my job… but I never had anything in the first place.

When will colleges install salt retardants?

kek.
HELL IS FOREVER

Are you for fucking real? All this time it wasn't because I was a degenerate, but because they were pumping chemicals and shit into the whole god damn building? I thought turning the frogs gay was just a meme.

simpsons did it

It probably contributed to your disease, though your susceptibility indicates that you are a degenerate faggot.

kill yourself tor faggot. user has recovered

Right. Do you normally defend degenerates or did the thought of someone being called out for being a degenerate faggot hit too close to home for you? I'm not even being hyperbolic and insinuating he should kill himself or should be gassed, but it is without question that he has a predisposition to being a faggot despite his attempts to explain the gay away. Unlike Milo-worshipers like yourself would believe, there are no "BASTE" faggots.

I'm not trying to defend faggots, although I will check your dubs.
But some anons here have been sucked into the degeneracy trap temporarily, in a bluepilled past. They end up recovering after realizing the mistakes they made.
Like how they go from bluepill to redpill (recovering from idiocy), they can recover in that sector too.

Yer pissin me off with yer shit tone, you insulting nigger.

What are you doing to prevent contact with all these chemicals, huh?

Thank you for the reasonable response, I apologize for the logical fallacies used and appreciate your willingness to forgive those who have sinned. I will reflect on this interaction. May Hitler smile upon you, and KEK guide your way.

Tor posting is broken, it's not even asking me to complete a captcha. I get a 404, hit the back button and there is my response with a new ID.

Jim and codemonkey are fucking incompetent.

Not a problem user, I forgive you. Checked your double dubs.

Tor posting would be so much better if it wasn't for all the shills and faggots on it.

Hot damn, nigger, look at them D U B S.

I lived in college dorms in 2015.

I never understood the autistic tendency for the school to fill every room, every community space, everywhere with exclusively fire retardant furniture, fire retardant carpets, paint, fixtures, etc.

It was as if they expected a huge fucking fire to materialize out of nowhere and engulf every room of the dorm simultaneously.

Maybe it was a result of the dudeweedlmaos ALWAYS trying to smoke in the dorm hall yet still getting caught every fucking time.

Still seems fucking retarded in that there has never been a history of fire in the dorms. Everything is made of concrete and glass.

College age is prime for pregnancy

Where do you think degeneracy comes from? Self destructive behaviors and shitty health go hand in hand.

mean age of motherhood for everyone that isnt shit tier IQ has been rising for decades
so smart that they cause their own genocide!

Because every room will get a new student every year. 50% of them smoke.

The result of fireproofing dorms is that people don't burn to death anymore.

That is exactly why.

glorious

AND SO IS AUTISM APPARENTLY

Unless you want to live like Varg in the woods with your blonde wife and 6 kids wearing animal furs you hunted yourself while making movies about how whites are actually neanderthals mixed with niggers where you recite poetry to a bird for an hour straight, you're going to get poisoned with a living fuck ton of chemical garbage that'll kill your testosterone, intelligence and fertility. It's really disturbing how almost everything we touch nowadays is ruining us, even the mouse and keyboard I'm using to type this now.

better for a few idiots to burn themselves to death than to poison the entire population with shit that literally destroys your masculinity

Yea and if you think deeper its also poisoning the air, water, and of course motherfucking soil witch will poison us for decades to come. Chance of survival is zero, call me a defeatist you cucks, were done either way.

You forgot your ASSES AND EBOLA, faggot.

underrated.