President Trump Gives Remarks at the National Rifle Association Leadership Forum

President Trump Gives Remarks at the National Rifle Association Leadership Forum

Why is there no thread on this? It's 30 minutes of Trump giving a speech.

Good speech so far.

Because shills.

Holy fuck yes.

Shareblue on suicide watch.

/freech/

Pre watch bump for interest…

There is a Trump rally tomorrow (Saturday). Don't miss out of the bantz.

Has it really been that fucking long??

I love this timeline so much.

Name the last President to see the NRA as anything but a threat they wish they could exterminate

lol, suck a big fat one, faggot.

Shills have blown through almost every VPN on the planet over the past three or four days. Lots of anons stuck not being able to post.

I will only care when trump promises to repeal the NFA or the Hughes ammendment and abolish the ATF or makes a machinegun amnesty.
He didn't even bothered to reply the "Repeal the NFA petition", even if it had over 250.000 signs.
Come on, say it with me.
WE WANT FULL AUTO BACK
WE WANT FULL AUTO BACK
WE WANT FULL AUTO BACK

Yeah… I'll believe that when we have our first serious discussion about repealing the NFA.

This

Fuck that, what I want is FULLY UNRESTRICTED FEDERAL OPEN CARRY.
I will not be satisfied until I can go all the way from NY to CA with my child-killing salt rifles on each hand in public spaces

Come on you fuckhead, don't you want to own a brand new MG-42?
A STG-44?
A MP-40?
All those glorious replicas of the third reich guns that you can't have because of the NFA?

Seriously, I want silencers and shorties.

I want to own those and then stroll through San Francisco holding one on each hand seeing commies have heart attacks as I walk

I would love that too, but to be able to parade around with assault rifles, real ones, we need to get rid of that piece of shit jewish legislation passed by roosevelt, the same man that fucked up the world with ww2.

You know it's great that we don't have a gun grabber in office, don't get me wrong I really do appreciate that fact. But this is a rare chance to actually start getting out rights back, and the NRA is sitting on their asses not doing shit, well with the exception of the HPA. I bet it's because some of the higher ups are fucking scalpers, it has to be. Why else would they not be lobbying to repeal the NFA? Republicans hold the House, Senate, and the fucking White House, and they aren't doing jack fucking shit.

Good start but what I really want is the loosening of DD and explosives regulations. I shouldn't need an entire explosives storage just to have a few hand grenades, a couple of pounds of semtex/C4 or 2-4 PG-7 warheads.

This 100%.

t. prisoner in a commie state. pls send halp

Way too obvious. Fuck off.

What? The second amendment was designed so that people could defend themselves from government. Hand grenades, explosives and light AT weapons are very useful for that. Fuck, I'll even register the damn things, as long as I can have a few. What's your problem?

Just store your C4 in your chimney, it'll be okay.

I know that feel.
But no, they expect some of us in the wreckage brother.
The (fully automatic) Fire Rises

Scalia did say that the 2nd Amendment does leave leeway for RPG private ownership/

I'm getting that feeling that the Soros owned petition website tends to omit some petitions.

The RPG and other light AT weapons, along with maybe 60mm-81mm mortars should be legal for civs to own, as they are critical to a successful revolution should the government grow too powerful. Remember, when the 2nd was first adapted, people could own warships and cannon. The modern equivalents of those are ridiculously expensive, but there is no reason why most man-portable weaponry (excluding MANPADS and shit like Javelins) shouldn't be legal.

It is supposed to be a federal goverment site that has all petitions go to the knowledge of trump, and if they have enough signs he would reply.
If he doesn't want to reply lefty bullshit im ok, but why not a petition of progun folk, that want to get rid of the most infamous gun law on the books?
The NFA has sent honest people to jail or death over the size of a fucking barrel or if a gun is full auto or not.
And their enforcers, the ATF must dissapear.
Also that vault they have full of cool guns that they hoarded so they could be the only one to masturbate to Saddam's golden ak must be put to auction.

Apologies, but your post came off as FBI-tier to me for some reason. Perhaps it was your autistic insistence on naming specific ordinance. Carry on.

The same Government that is frequently at odds with the President. Now I see why it never got to him.

not an argument faggot

i-i-i like baby metal

There really needs to be an active campaign on social media and as many outlets as possible asking why this hasn't come under Trumps attention and that he has no option other than to repeal this grave offenses on the 2nd amendment. The restricted access to proper arms and munitions is the only reason the USA is a slave state.

There's a fucking reason that the protection of the right to bear arms is second only to the protection of speech

We've successfully used our combined voices to change the narrative before any further attacks on our right of speech. Let's get back out right to arm ourselves so we can take the next step

Meant to quote>>9822492

Pepper Your Angus, at best he will do nothing involving 2A

their jobs and funding exist solely because of gun control

let's hope it wont me another 3287238974D riddle which turns out to be buttfucking us in the end.

die shill

you first, fggit

Sorry, too busy taking in his other deeds.

Trump proclaims May annual Jewish American Heritage Month

“In every aspect of the country’s cultural, spiritual, economic, and civic life, American Jews have stood at the forefront of the struggles for human freedom, equality, and dignity, helping to shine a light of hope to people around the globe,” the statement read.

The Jewish people, said Trump, “have left an indelible mark on American culture,” adding that “today, it is manifested in the towering success Jewish people have achieved in America through a unique synthesis of respect for heritage and love of country.”

“The achievements of American Jews are felt throughout American society and culture, in every field and in every profession,” he continued, adding that the White House expressed “our Nation’s gratitude for this great, strong, prosperous, and loving people.”

black in febuary
potatoniggers march
faggots and trannys in april
jews in may
You know what the connection is?
Every president did it every year for over 10 years. Sign a paper and continue a tradition for plausible deniability.
Literally 4d chess.

Good goy.

You're a cut and clear shill as plain as can be.
Trump's mouth is a voice-box for jewish praise but his actions never align with what he says and instead fucks them over.
Nobody can call him out on it either because of all the praise he hands out.
Now israel suffers and his immune to criticize over it.
Literal 4d chess, but you're too stupid to se it, you stooge for the jews.

Is that why you abuse your enter key so much? Because I'm a shill?

[ENTER]
[ENTER]
>Israel suffers
[ENTER]

Seems legit.

Not an argument.

So uh.. where are the pro gun bills being passed…??? FUCKING GOP SUCKS ASS AND FUCK PAUL RYAN!! WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PRO GUN BILLS!

Hello chess cuck

Congress has to repeal it dumbass. The president doesnt have that power.

I don't understand what he means by "assault on the 2nd Amendment" when there hasn't been a new Federal gun bill passed since 1994.

blah blah blah supports the 2nd amendment, great.

Is he going to expand gun rights?
That's what I want to know. Where's a repeal of the hughes amendment or NFA? Where is national carry?

That's true of a lot of things the president talks about though. the president needs to approve whatever congress does unless they have a supermajority.

The point is with both houses and the presidency under GOP control, this is the first time in decades where we can actually start shredding the bullshit gun regulations, and also introducing legislation affirming the 2nd amendment and doing things like making it so all states have to accept the validity of open/closed carry permits from all other states

I talked to an NRA spokesperson before. They refuse to see the hughes amendment or NFA as a problem and as such won't fight it. If trump is doing nothing expect no movement forward on any issues.

I admire your effort but until it's females you are not convincing anyone.

You don't get it. By promising lots of things you'd like then doing nothing he is actually engaging in a 8814D jazz concert that you can't hear. He's not some politician who just promises things and then fails to keep them. After all he's /ourgoy/!

Kike. Shill.

Goddamnit, this is fucking bullshit. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN GENERATIONS THAT REPUBLICANS HAVE FULL CONTROL OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. This is the ONLY time we'll ever be able to pass some pro-2A laws. And they're fucking it up.

Hell, not allowing us to get access to automatic funs and silencers is one thing. But I'm much more pissed off that there's no push for national carry. I want national reciprocity on CCWs. It's fucking bullshit that in my small state, I can't travel into any other neighboring states that are just miles away from me because my license doesn't apply outside my state. Fucking bullshit.

You have to actually keep your candidate under constant pressure if you want him to keep at least a few of his promises. But due to Trump's cult of personality you can't even do that without a few dedicated idiots calling you a zogbot. And they rationalize his every step, thinking that he simply won't step back in any of his positions against the deep state, no matter what.

I want decent gun laws in New Jersey and for airguns to not require a fucking gun license.

Have you been in a coma since sandy hoax

Welcome to neo-republicanism. They will do anything to appease the democrats even if they hold the power or fundamentally disagree on issues.

I've realized that for some time, with the GOP always cucking on social issues, immigration, and everything else people care about.

However, the one thing that the GOP has always been solid on is fighting to keep a hold of gun rights. This is the ONE thing cuckservatives were good at, and they're failing.

Indeed. I'm disappointed that here of all places is still in the "anyone who criticizes Trump is just a shill" mindset. The mods actively meddling and silencing all criticism of Trump isn't helping.

absolutely degenerate

There is a lot more bullshit in the NFA than just that. What about SBRs and SBSs? And that bullshit AOW?