Vyda shit that makes you laugh

What are random gaming shit Holla Forums thinks are funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. Frostbite 3 makes too much sense.

this game right here has more endings and final boss fights than anything Bioware ever made.

Even Black ops 2 has more role playing and endings than mass effect 3

How's Umbrella Corps? I've seen terrible news about it, but I think it was overshadowed by the Mighty No. 9 release.

CAPCOM still has the last laugh

There's really nothing wrong with the Source Engine if you know how to use it. Of course EA doesn't, but that doesn't mean it's any worse.

I'm surprised though that they wouldn't wait for Source 2

It might of been a good rainbow six meets Counter strike clone if the maps were bigger. They put more offten in the animations, textures, lighting, fix clipping issues and net coding.

Is anyone even using source 2 besides DOTA 2?

I think Shadow the Hedgehogs has more endings and final boss fights than any game in existence.

Source 2 isn't out yet, so no

There's a good game in Shadow the Hedgehog's framework. It's a shame it didn't pan out.

Reminds me of how Contra: Hard Corps on the Genesis has 6 endings, 5 of which have proper final boss fights.

Two random things I think are funny ha ha….

But Undertale very popular.

that`s a filthy video and you should be ashamed of posting it

I'm still wondering why Capcom thought people wanted this.
They did listen - partially - by announcing RE7, but it's a fucking first-person game. With Capcom, it's one step forward, two steps back.

Operation Racoon City sold more than Street Fighter 5

Semi-vidya shit:

And cost 1/10th of it to make.

Not counting the red pills

I aint clicking dat shit nigga.
Can you prove me wrong or not?

That source engine isn't the best one in existence.

It's sommer

There is no such thing as an inherently shit engine, only inherently shit developers. As bad as Unity is being painted, good developers can make it work. Same as Gamebryo, actually, the only ones who make GB look like shit are Bethesda.

Don't give retard attention.

Nice dubs but I'm still not clicking those.

Thanks for announcing yourself.

Nice digits too.
I'm having fun there

Ok this one is actually tempting.
Well he kick the goat's head or some shit?

It's an adventure game with simple shmup combat and a simple branching story.

I don't get how critics liked it more than anything other vidya adaptation shat out by hollywood. It's just seems like another boring and unfunny animated movie - like something out of Blue Sky. Are most other video game movies just that worse by comparison?

That's like saying
Engines can be slow, poorly optimized, be prone to memory leaks, have poor scalability, etc. You can try to "make shit work" as much as you want, but the limitations and flaws of the engine will catch up to you and force you to make compromises.

It is a troll post like me saying "Halo invented FPS" or "Skyrim is an RPG".

Does that make you erect?

Food preparation is so erotic honestly. Sometimes I cum in my pants when I am microwaving a hot pocket.

What the fuck is wrong with you? They are just silly videos that are disturbing for idiots.

I don't get it posting a picture of a damaged goods Christmas cake with no text?

You might be having some problems user.

I don't get this refernces.

Who is she by the ways?

this is not how engines work

one was designed for multiplayer FPS games with high environment interaction and other was designed for mobile indie games

I know how you feel. I cringe more to that Undertale play fight video than watching a dog getting parasites popped out of his balls

It'll happen eventually, they'd be crazy to gamble like that

I've been thinking about picking this up, is it mainly just poor animations that people are shitting on this title?
These are all visual things, except the clipping and net coding
Is the game fun game play wise? It looks fun

I don't understand how anyone in that room can feel unashamed of everything going on

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games

RS:S had so little marketing it's unbelievable. And it's a pretty fun game too.

Is new Rainbow Six good? A lot of people were shitting on it when it came out

I have a shit-ton of fun with it. I'd argue it's the best tactical shooter around right now. Downside is that the playerbase is fairly small. Don't get me wrong, you can still find games, but expect to get in games with the same people now and again.

Also shields are the most fun goddamn things to use in the world. One-shot headshots with any weapon means you're a fucking beast that can tank fuckin everything bar explosives.

In addition, it's hilariously fun just crouch-walking at people with a shield while they panic the fuck out and run around trying to get away. Backing people into a corner and punching them is one of the most satisfying feelings in the game.Pic related.

never forget

Son of a bitch.

I haven't cringe this much in years user, thanks

TOBY

What happen to all the gore?

Fucking degenerates.

this is why trump needs to build the wall

What are you talking about, user? It is perfectly realistic

I don't know. Innsmouth no Yakata managed four endings on the Virtual Boy, so I bet there are games that surpass Shadow the Hedgehog.

Oh yeah, its one of the most fun shooters I've played. I'm surprised at what they're doing with the game with updates
Of course, it has it's downsides (Uplay, small playerbase, literally no reason to not use a foregrip), but I'd say the pros outweigh the cons.

>my state
i need to ready up that zyklon-b

Thanks for making me feel better about myself