Poe Dameron dies in Battle

Poe Dameron dies in Battle

Spread the word, Poe dies at the end of Episode VII The Last Jedi

who?

Normies know whom it is, spread the word.

Is that the one revealed offscreen to be a faggot?

It feels like I have seen that guy before and I cannot tell you one movie or show he has been in except OP's Mom

Websites really are feeding this meme

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something this stupid.

>>>/reddit/

It's mostly because he was barely in it. He's just a cool pilot guy. We weren't given a chance to hate him.

I was honestly expecting this guy and the nigger to have a gay scene just to quicken the destruction of the IP

Good I hate that judaeo-spic-homosexual.

Speak for yourself idiot broke every scene he was in with his "quips" & over the top attitude… He would have been beaten to a pulp and then killed after "questioned" if captured by any even semi-competent military.

What are the chances he comes back as a force ghost because Disney & sjw diveristy quota? Or was this done because the actor wanted off the sinking ship that is nu-wars?

i lik sar wurs

wasn't he black?

Great storytelling.

Did he spread eagle and let Finn take him in the ass first?

He’s the ApPoendix.

Or better yet, don't. I don't give a shit about nuWars myself, and don't care if this is true or not. But don't be an asshole and ruin the experience for others.

Why not? Hurt the mouse/vermin as much as possible!

As much as the people who enjoy these flicks deserve to get their enjoyment destroyed, I won't fall your sloppy reverse psychology, mostly because I don't really give a shit.

back to >>>/reddit/

really veys your oy

leaving*

So we really have a Disney insider, eh?

Is this some attempt at reverse psychology?

It would be so sad if he died in Finn's arms.

The amazingly interesting character of Poe Dameron

some beloved piece of shit from the jew jew trilogy.
Snape Kills Dumbledore 2.0 could be interdasting

The only reason anyone still pretends to like this movie is precisely because they can't remember anything about it. No one likes this guy. No one likes any of the new characters.

Most people either don't give a fuck about Starwars ( ie causal movie goers) or they hate nu-wars the rest that pretend to like it do so because they are posers that into the trendy "geeky thing" If the film flopped hard most of these "subhuman-animals" (soulless hipsters) would move on to the next thing. It doesn't matter if they don't recall the last film its the "nerd-culture" that they are after I bet a lot of them can't even name some of the characters from the OT let alone the nu-wars shit.

Didn't he die twice in the first movie?

I doubt anyone is invested in this random redshirt as much as they were in Dumbledore or Han.

This
He had slightly more screen time than the shiny dike and they want to make this seem like its a huge big deal…. If they killed Marysue and replaced it with an actual White guy, dumped the feminist shit, removed kathleen kennedy, jew jew, killed off the ugly sjw diversity, and the tumblr/Dr.who tier aliens/purple hair characters that would be a big deal this is nothing some brown orange shirt guy died oh wow….look porgs!!!

I can almost smell how shit it will be.

Ex Machina an Ex Menapocalips all I could think of

isnt any amount of salt worth it though?

I guess you can make a few 400lb tumblrians cry that their favorite brown soyboy is dead.

I'm sure the jewesses who run all of those shitty activist orgs love him

Kek, no they don't. Nobody knows who this spic is because he didn't get any actual role in the movie.

He's a spic? looks like a fake-italian aka a jew

he is a judaeo-spic in other words the product of a jew interbreeding with a spic to infiltrate spic-land.

I still haven't seen force awakens

Don't its garbage.

pics or shitty cam webm or it didnt happen

I heard they were killing of Leia and Luke too. What if any relateable characters will be left?

I had fun making fun of it with a friend.

Well its obvious Leia is dead. Though Disney knows it has to make new characters because most of the old cast is dying/dead. The problem is that everyone they picked is unlikable.

watch one of these take down reviews if you want to make fun of nu-wars without watching it.

That sucks. He was a cool character with a great, optimistic attitude.

who cares

if anyone wastes their money on this they deserve it

This, I'm only going to see it so I can shitpost about it more clearly with my friends on Holla Forums

His whole character can be summed up as "He's a good pilot and a nigger steals his jacket". That's about all the character development he gets. No one gives a shit, same as no one would give a fuck if the alien or the nigger died.

That extra in the beginning who helped sweaty nignog kill all his friends and hid the Death Star plans in the beachball? Didn't he died in the TIE-fighter crash?

Wasn't Poe supposed to be a faggot?

Did he die from AIDs after banging Bongyonga?

The dark side of the pozz was stronger, his neghole couldn't handle it. Only a fat thai ladyboy who has taken a million cocks unprotected can survive such an advanced strains of AIDS.

Cattle.

The actor said on a talk show that he wanted his character to be a faggot in the next movie but that scared the shit out of /ourboy/ega who was standing next to him

Yes, Mr. Goldstein, that they are.

I thought Jews knew how to make a shekel.

Worse, the two are supposed to be the new Han/Leia love story.

I can see this will go down brilliantly with every demographic. Not even the IR cucks will be pleased. SW is the ultimate proof of why women should not be in charge of anything but the kitchen.

And the bedroom. Women should run the bedroom.

Normies know who he is

who is the jew?