What are some chill and relaxing driving/racing games on Steam?

What are some chill and relaxing driving/racing games on Steam?

I know there's Burnout Paradise, but I'm looking for something that has more offroad driving than that.

Fuel is comfy as fuck.

There is certain comfyness to Dirt Rally.

Maybe Spintires? Unless there is stil that gamebreaking patch on

Not on Steam, but I recommend OutRun 2006. It's the comfiest driving game ever. You will have to pirate, it's no longer for sale anywhere since Sega lost the Ferrari license.

I miss Project Gotham Racing.

this
and Euro/American Truck Sim

Not on Steam
But if you want to dual boot Windblows 10, Forza Horizon 3 is being released on PC.

2 was pretty comfy

I meant computers

I don't think I actually knew how a differential worked before. This was so very educational, thanks!

race 07

Did anyone purchase the complete version of Spintire? Is it good?

You can visit /ogc/ for up-to-date shit about racing games

On-topic, ETS2 is pretty good but I have a soft spot for The Crew. Cruising at night is so fucking relaxing.

Yes it is.

Jalopy.

It should be illegal to make a game this fun

Pretty much this.

FH2 is the best arcade/open-world racer I've ever played. It's the definition of comfy driving.

I'm not sure why, but I couldn't get into Horizon 2, and I put a stupid number of hours into the first Forza Horizon. Something about the game is just not as enjoyable, maybe it's the setting, or the sleeker post processing which makes the game feel less raw like the first, but something about the game just didn't grab me like the first one.

Hopefully the 'Straya setting makes the third one better.

I was pretty much the exact opposite. I tried the demo for the first Horizon on 360 and didn't really like it. By the time FH2 came out I thought the game wouldn't be as enjoyable as the Motorsport line of games. Man I was wrong.

Yeah I think the land of fuck off we're full is going to be a lot more varied in setting and terrain.

Most of FH2 was city, some vineyards, highways, and the occasional small area that you could goof around with (airport, shipping yard, ruins). I'm honestly hoping they implement all the features they put into Storm Island since weather isn't as chaotic as it could be, and the offroad terrain isn't as rough as it could be in the base game.

All I know is my dream of driving a police interceptor from Mad Max in the land down under is coming true soon.

I second this. Once you can fly around going 150+ corners the gravel stages are top tier comfy.

the crew wild run is 18 smeckles, wonder if i should buy.
how does it compare to TDU1/2?

I asked the same question in the OGC general.

So far it goes: TDU > the crew > TDU2

welp guess i'm buying it. spent so many hours in tdu drifting and cruising.

I just bought it. FYI, this is the screen you'll be seeing when you try to play it.

Thirded. Even when you fail it's super comfy.

Shit.
What is this season pass bs, can I just play the game and unlock the cars?

any good futuristic or arcade-style racing games on steam besides sega allstars?

Are there any games like Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo on the PC?

Games like Assetto Corsa and Project Cars look pretty decent, but I'm more interested in suping up shitbox cars than driving the latest McFerraroghini sports cars, and it doesn't look like those games have much in the way of car upgrade options.

The only racing games i ever thought were super comfy are GRID, and DiRT2. Those games have something that no other racing game has, but i don't know what it is.

If you got a wheel and pedals Rfactor is great and has a big modding community, plus theres a massive Initial D mod for it too (including maps)

fug forgot video :DD

Do you guys also get long-ass loading times? Every time I wanna retry a race it's like a 20 seconds wait, it's like I'm playing on a Playstation, weird for a game that old

tdu 2