Somethings big is happening.
Do we have any Japanese connoiseurs
Who can traslate these last tweets?

EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF

twitter.com/EDF_OFFICIAL/status/746212028394541058
twitter.com/EDF_OFFICIAL/status/746280161121689601

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

According to google translate:
(You do … do you hear hear … is EDF spokesman that is always loose tweet … the near future, there is a thing to ask everyone of EDF personnel … might be. Once we have a detail, and notify you by this account so, thank you …)
(… And ask tweets afternoon but has been RT in many Shokei sister how … merely loosely received who can … I'm glad I …)

So they're announcing something in the near future, and they will hold a Q&A?
pc port pls

EDF Steam release?

Hopefully

2025/4.1
Balam
Fencer/Wing Diver
N/A
Plasma Lawnchair
N/A
DO YOU LIKE DEATH? THEN DIE!
2025 main menu

Here's hoping a PC port would spark some more interest in the series

Also I sent the tweets to a friend of mine who can read nip. The first tweet is

Oh shit nigger

thanks user

Sounds like a call to action.
A call to PC audience.

Yes. A thousand times yes!

This game can't come soon enough. I need it like I need air!

IT'S AN ARMY OF RED GIANTS!

The second:
"The request from earlier in the afternoon has been retweeted by a lot of people but I would be happy if you were to take it in a lax way"

Xbox One port cofirmed

I don't know what it will be, quads. I do hope it's not that or a mobile game

of EDF2

I want to believe but don't want to get my hopes up.

It sucks because I'm sort of counting on it. I just bought 2017 on 360 and I REALLY want more EDF, but I don't really wanna play 2025 when 4.1 exists. I really wish I had gone with PS3 years ago when I was still a consolefag. This decision burned me on the Zone of the Enders HD as well. Oh well, at least 2017 has great replay value and I've only played up until mission 15 or so on hard difficulty only.

Also question: in 2017, are there weapons from normal difficulty that you can't get in hard? In other words, do higher difficulties include the weapons in the lower ones? Seems like this should be the case but I don't know

If I recall correctly each difficulty releases different level ranges of weapons. Of course this also scales with each mission. I.E. you'll get higher level weapons if you play on inferno on the first mission, but you'll get even more powerful weapons if you were to finish a later inferno mission.

Come on anons where is your alien fighting spirit?

Too busy saying the PC community ruined Dark Souls I guess.

GAS THE BUGS
WAR FOR EARTH NOW

Maybe? Hopefully? Could it be?

We got a few false starts on the "EDF4.1 for PC" train a few times now. People might just be cautious now,

Im sorry

quit rusing me will you

I made a EDF PC port hype thread back then, It didnt fly so good

I don't care about the port, can we just talk about EDF until it hopefully happens at some point?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Anyone wanna play a few missions?

my PSN is The_Trooper_669

Why is he so perfect?

Is Insect Armageddon the shit one?

Yes, its still an ok game though

It's pretty fun actually. From what I remember the dialog was pretty funny as well

Never played edf before. Is it fun with single player? Which ps3 game should I pirate first?

EDF 2025

2025 is generally the best.

I guess it's okay in singleplayer, I've always played it with my kid sister or a friend though

That's how I'd translate it too, more or less.

PC版のEDFが欲しいです

I remember playing through a ton of levels with some randons online. Each of us chose a class and stuck with it, it felt amazing. We played up until a bit past the bugs final form. It was fun, the ranger was riding shotgun in the air raiders tank. Our wingdiver was duking it out in the sky, trailed by like 10 of the flying assholes. And me launching missles, giving anything that got close a face full of spear.
I want that again.

I'm down.

Does anybody else want to play 4.1?

PSN is Moldy_Lunchbox3

Maybe it's a new game? I wouldn't mind seeing a PC port either. I keep say this over and over again, but this is one of those games that everyone should play. Just don't ruin this one, mustards.

I only played the shitty one of the series, the one on steam but i still really enjoyed it, i played with a friend and had a lot of fun
I really want to play the new game

bump

It's right here, baby
No I didn't draw this

praying for a PC release

I just finished streaming it for a bit. Had a one person watching. I forgot how much fun EDF can be.

Shit gets so dark in contrast with the rest of the game, coupled with how fucking hard this mission is you can feel legit despair.

I want to lay the aliens, not slay them.

What is the point of having EDF 4.1 threads when every time I ask if there is anyone willing to play nobody answers????!!!!!

I have no idea.
It's one of the few games that PS has, and even then it can barely run it.

We're all too ashamed to admit that we play on PS4, probably.
I would usually play, but some irl shit put me in a sour mood, so I'd rather not affect my fellow Holla Forumsirgins by being a cunt tonight
Also, something tells me I've seen some of you anons and your rooms in the multiplayer lobby. The common fag wouldn't use a phrase like "through dick, unity" for the room comment after all, I think.

I'd play with you guys. Though I had to make a new PSN because reasons. I played alot of the original game back on PS3, so I know what I'm doing. Sort of. Fencer and Wing Diver.

EDF 2017 Vita
Jet Bike
Ranger
Red Ants
Stingray
One of the big ones in 2017 where you go in the hive to kill the queen
LIKE THE TASTE OF MY BULLETS
Dunno

I'll play you on 2017 (Vita) or 2025

Bumpan

fucking gooks better be talking about a 4.1 pc release
#2abombswasnotenough

I got a room up, Normal - lvl 73

Nobody down to play?

It's bad in the same way DOOM 2 is bad, it feels different, but is still rad as fuck.

PSN?