You woke up today, and you're still not Anthony Burch

You woke up today, and you're still not Anthony Burch.

You're going to celebrate by playing a video game. Which will it be?

I'll finally give Pillars of Eternity a try. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.co/manga/maou_no_hajimekata/
archive.is/z1J5l
archive.is/RsgcM
archive.is/3PIxt
archive.is/IcrTJ
archive.is/E6uay
archive.is/Cbpkd
twitter.com/falklands_utd/status/746331407614644224?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna play whatever the fuck I feel like because his opinions mean jack shit to me. I would not even bother to play something to spite him. I would not piss in his ear if his brain were on fire. Fuck the cuck.

also possibly Gravity Rush remastered

Since GF is finally going to finish with her exams, I want to finally play divinity original sin coop.

I did the kick starter, with double game offer, but haven't played so far because I wanted to not be spoiled before we play coop.

What are we in for, Holla Forums ? Will it be fun ?

BOY EVERYONE IS STUPID BUT ME AND PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE ME

Did Sky always have such glorious tiddies??

Nigger Wasteland

Did Burch mean the ebul whiteys who are rayciss and stupid, or the paki rotterham rape gangs and the sandniggers who wants sharia to rule everywhere? Or did he mean cucked as fuck socjus useful idiots like himself.

It's so great to see them confused as hell as to why their shaming tactics have suddenly stopped working. They don't know how to do anything else at this point.

I'll be playing something untainted by cucks like him, probably continuing my Atelier binge.

I've not tried co-op, but it was /ok/. I enjoyed it but wasn't amazed.

Risky's might have the biggest out of the regular humanoid size roster so far, not counting giants etc. But Sky is leading in the glorious mammaries division yes.

OK then, I guess we'll have to see if we can find our own fun, then :p

Risky's are hard to tell cuz her bra-thing is kinda big.

What in name of god?

It's obviously a MAGA hat q:)

I'm going to start up my old 360 and replay either the first Borderlands or Darksiders 2. Later on i'll probably come back on my PC and play some Grim dawn with Rule Britannia on loop in the background.

tried out My Summer Car
it's pretty perkele neat actually, i knew this guy would deliver.

Fuck'n A!

Seeing as this is an e-celeb thread, what does Holla Forums think of Limmy's streams?

They're shit, never watched any of them.

Way to be a xenophobe, Cuckthony. I'm so triggered right now. Been having a good shitting time with pic related.

It's even weirder that these SJW types never want to go to Latin America or the middle east. They always want to live in the evil, racist, capitalist imperialist societies.

I woke up to day

I was out the EU

shits based yo

Disappointment. You're going to have this big "oh" moment as soon as act 2 rolls around, and then probably uninstall it during the act 2 ending.

We already had this thread

Fuck off normalfag

You're trying too hard to fit in, kid.

quit getting trigga'd you giga nigga

i want to fuck that

No matter how bad things get, no matter how distraught I am, no matter how much I want to die, at least I'm not Anthony Burch.

Papers, please.

Same can be said about Jake Rapp
Burch can live peacefully after that

So why was leaving the EU good? It's certainly about to crash the economy with no survivors.

Brussels on Suicide watch, Domino effect where all the other major EU players want out too, meaning certain death for the EU.

I'm being comfy with OSRS.
Might buy some things on the steam sale

sauce on pic?

Then i's glad to be called a racist, it's about fucking time the good guys win for a change.

This.

He's right though. The UK has a huge problem with racist idiots.

Most people just call them Muslims.

With the way people are acting, I almost thought America had seceded from itself.

Every sandnigger I know voted leave.
Including me

Never watched them before but he seems OK. Kinda weird he has his mic on when he doesn't talk that much.
His TV stuff is great

this is good news for everyone

is that why you're bumping the thread?

KILL JESTER

I'm bumping the thread because I want to.
Don't be so presumptuous.

This fucking year I swear to God. Next thing we know we all get waifus.

I'm going to celebrate by making racist misogynist sexist bigoted white supremacist capitalist patriarchal homophobic Brexit transphobic ismalophobic games in Game Dev Tycoon.

VoidExpanse

Either Yakuza, Donkey Kong Country1/2, Banjo Kazooie, or all three. Or something completely different depending on what mood I'm in.

the numbers command it

I wonder if they are so upset at Trump/Brexit because its dawning on them that they have finally made racist a meaningless word to the masses.

That's a fun game. It's not ultra deep and the combat is even more shallow than the story, but the music and powers are good, and the characters don't immediately make me want to stop playing. And brown girls are good.

I'm still looking at a bunch of games that I haven't even started. Probably going to boot up Melty Blood soon since I haven't touched it in a while though. I'm also looking into tcgs despite my brain telling me it's fucking retarded. But it's a lot of fun.

How do you know they are shit, when you never watched any of them?

Give me fun Single Player mods like Operation Na-Pali pls

Been playing a game called Renegade Ops, it's pure mindless fun and I love it but I wish it had more to it. What are some good recent run n guns where you just run around and fucking blow the shit out of everything without some story or anything getting too much in the way?

And next year, they'll invent a cure for cancer (and, by extension, social justice).

I find that sometimes it is the simple things in life that make it worthwhile anons.

I'm going to play Endless Legend with a few friends with a Jew Lords memebuild to celebrate the Bongs emancipation.

no. they will forever be in denial because realizations require someone to live in reality.

FAGGOTS AND GAYS NOT ALLOWED

This.
It surprised me just how many of them wanted out of the EU most eastern european immigrants I know as well

Once they're in they like to shut the door on the rest so they have more gibs for themselves.

Makes sense, they know letting the whole middle east in would just turn britain into the place they wanted to escape from in the first place.

2016 is our year, lads

I recently finished my first run, completely coop. Time to complete (on hard mode, and pretty thoroughly) was about 85 hours.
Game is bretty gud.
Charming story, decent humor, and absolutely great combat.

That makes sense.
Another thing I don't understand is all the liberal faggots acting as though it's the end of the world.
I decided to check fagbook for a laugh today and it's full of armchair politicians moonlighting as clairvoyants predicting the fucking end of days.
It's mind boggling, almost like they think the royal guard is going to take to the streets and start gunning niggers and pakis down.

One can dream user.

One can dream.

Anthony Burch's an expert on finding problems with halves of nations, he once came home to find out his wife had a problem with half the country being inside her.

Most of my family voted remain (I voted leave). You would not believe the amount of ignorance the vote has brought on. Literally all I heard from them was that the people who voted leave are racist and xenophobic, that it's the end of the world and how Donald Trump is probably going to win the presidency now, and how their best hope is that the EU destabilises so we can form a new EU with France or something. My mum doesn't even like Muslims, you should hear the mental gymnastics she does to argue that Muslims aren't the migrants that the EU is bringing in by the boat loads every year.

I mean, I just despair at the level of ignorance.

I take this over a waifu.

at least you're not Anthony Burch

God dammit hotwheels that wasn't even my image

Trump has to win in Murrica, there's no other way about it. It'll be a massive world spanning hit against this insane globalization and political correctness that seems to be swallowing everything. Even if it's just a reeling hit it'll be completely worth it.

Some mango wherein an old wizard makes himself young and decides to be TEH EVAL BADMAN. Tags: mindbreak, corruption, NTR
mangahere.co/manga/maou_no_hajimekata/

the most boring thing you could possibly imagine, good luck

You know what? I'll go for this. Someone name a game I can try, preferably something I don't have to buy. I'm an older fuck and my favorite of all time is the original Deus Ex.

Have at it.

There's EYE and Postal 2. Both cost money but P2 is DRM free. They're simple shooters with weird mechanics, made by smaller studios.
If you've already played them try Doom with the Demonsteele wad. It's FPS DMC with anime and cyborgs.

Whoops, forgot to reply

Alright, I'll try EYE. Thanks.

I really don't get how leaving the EU is being "racist and stupid" though

Remainers are convinced that the only reason people voted to leave, was because they hate foreigners and being out of the EU will mean literally no one will ever be allowed to move to the UK ever again.

Because it means you don't want to bend over for the immigrants.
There were a bunch of college girls crying on the TV about the "selfishness" of the elders and how the country will no longer be diverse or whatever spiel they usually go on about.
BBC is on full damage control, it's hilarious.

F Zero GX sounds like fun. I'll go with that.

Because as far as the remainers are concerned the only reason you'd want to leave the EU is so that non-English people can't come over. Which is funny because there's been a slow trickle of people from ex-British colonies coming in since the '60s, before we were in the EU.
As for the economy, leaving will make it a bit less stable for a bit. I'd expect tourism to take a hit as well, because you can't travel from the EU to the UK and vice versa without a visa anymore. In the long term is means that we'll be free from the EU, which means giving less money to the EU.

I'll continue my Phantasy Star Generation 2 run. This RPG is hard as hell.
I thought spending hours upon hours crafting the best armor and weapons possible would make the game easier but I'm getting my ass handed to me over and over. If I hadn't crafted these pieces of equipment the game would be outright impossible.

With those digits behind us anything is possible.
As for vidya, I'm going to play some fucking Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Wut. I've never been outside of Burgerland, but you don't even need a passport to go to Canada; an upgraded driver's license will suffice, depending on the state. Do you seriously need more than a passport to vacation abroad?

FUCKING NORMALFAGS, GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

With your dollar lower you might have an influx of burgers coming though now that it's a lot cheaper to take a vacation there

Asked out my crush yesterday
She nicely said no
So I'll stay virgin for a few more years I guess
but at least I'm not a cuck

r…right

Find another crush and yes, it's better to be alone than a cuck and alone like Burch

You might be at 0, but Burch is in the triple digit negatives.

Jake Rapp is still the king of cucks though.

Good. Now ignore the fuck out of her, suddenly she'll miss you.

Well, my computer still isn't working right, so I guess Order of Ecclesia. It's not particularly good compared to the other DS ones.

I've had three marriages fail, one because I was cucked, and I still put myself above him.

I just bought ORC to play with my bro, and I'm gonna buy Steins Gate and Muramasa Rebirth for my Vita in a bit.

Of course it's like that, the rest of UK is white :^)

Yeah until you unlock Albus mode which is essentially jump cancelling the game, you shoot so many projectiles so fast, on top of being able to teleport using the touch screen that it's the most fun I've had in a game in a long time

You're still better than Anthony Burch.

I really liked the game contrary to Holla Forums, I haven't played the expansions, but the vanilla was enough to keep me occupied for ~70 hours.

Act 2 is fucking great, go blow yourself; act 3 was the disappointing act.

DOS is really fun, and captivating

don't put points into loremaster, blacksmithing, or crafting, and don't put above 2 points into witchcraft

I dunno, my problems mostly revolve around other things. The levels are too linear. There's an overworld instead of connecting them together. The difficulty curve is really weird. There aren't near enough glyphs, especially when compared to the souls in Dawn of Sorrow. The bosses are kind of uninteresting so far, too.

Nothing shamefur about asking your crush and getting denied.
Now you must devise your revenge. And you'll laugh when she ends up with some dindu who'll leave her after they (she) have a kid. And then you will know joy.

I feel like I don't fully appreciate how fucking retarded these guys look. Like I see them on the internet and go "Oh whatever", but it'll never be like waling around somewhere and just seeing a faggot like this out of the fucking blue.

I'm enjoying the butthurt from all voting to stay, honestly

I like to imagine myself put in charge of hiring someone new at my office, when one of these guys walks in and says they're here for the interview.

I wish Adam Koebel wasn't a faggot because I genuinely like him.

Lefty butthurt is the best butthurt

Maddox, of all people, had a shitfit on Twitter over it. It served no purpose but to show why his fanbase left him for Dick after the podcast ended.

Albus mode's like Richter mode in SOTN, there's no RPG mechanics so it's all about reaching the end of the level and killing the boss, except his moveset is so much fun that it ends up being way better than the vanilla game, at least in my opinion

0 - Never Alone
1 - Alpha Protocol
2 - Stranger of the Sword City
3 - Magical Vacation
4 - Planetside 2
5 - Soul Sacrifice
6 - Elminage Original
7 - Witch's Wish
8 - Wizards and Warriors
9 - Icewind Dale 2

I just don't know what to play.

I don't mind the RPG mechanics, it just feels like the whole game was half-assed.

That's why

I'm seriously surprised that he still hasn't killed himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of it. Nobody really wants to admit they like somebody who defends cuckolding.

According to this guy, over half of the entire country chose their vote in a referendum that most people tried to make as clear as possible was important and votes actually mattered based on "protesting the ruling class".

And I guess he thinks Scottish people just have less of a desire to protest the ruling class.

I would say "at least he's not anthony burch" but this guy is basically a nigger anthony burch.

He's the fag that made pillars of eternity a boring, uninspired mess.

if cwc has tough us anything; its that no matter how bad things get they can always get worse.
so long as they have a pulse and an internet connection they'll be lolcows

These people.

I found having my abilities mostly stuck until I may find a new character in Dawn of Sorrow was a bit dull especially when it expects you to rummage through the entire castle with the same abilities, you still have levels too in Jubius mode which takes out the fun part of having Richter mode in SOTN then it really comes down to just being the right level for the boss or take forever.

Especially when playing Soma he had way more tools to play with unlike in SOTN where Richter had a giant list on inputs while here it's a smaller skill pool across a team of 3.

Pillars of Eternity was such a big shit, I honestly found Dragon Age: Origins more fun than it.
Although DA:O owes a lot of its' success from being 'not LoTR'

Awww, people have been wanting him to deliver on his promise and he took that as death threats, what a strong male.

Dropped it then and there, haven't picked it up since.

Umm strength is toxic masculinity.

What's the context of this?

Are you blind? He's talking about his asinine tweet in the OP

That's what I figured

Sure

Fixed that for you, Anthony

That's not from Anthony Burch. That's from this guy.

Oh my.

color me surprised

The amount of butthurt being generated worldwide over Britain's decision is absolutely amazing.

Leftists from all nations are jumping to twitter, tumblr, and blogs to get their two cents in and call "leave" voters stupid racists. Take a look at this post with a totally-not-made-up chart that was posted on neogaf.

1)What does that chart even show?
2) I went to University and I voted leave so this really doesn't prove shit

Taking bets on when he gets "culturally enriched".

On dutch television they have been pushing the "stupid people voted leave and smart people voted remain" really fucking hard today. Expect to see similar charts popping up everywhere

For context in Bongland education is School -> GCSE(1 year) -> A-Levels(2 years) -> Bachelor's. Bachelors is done in Uni, Colleges usually do GCSE and A-Level.
Higher Education = Uni. A guy doing a BSc in Engineering is in higher education, same as a tard doing Gender Studies or Game Dev.
No idea what formal qualifications means, especially since a course can give you a degree in Warehousing or Customer Services in about a week.
Also the X axis is bugging me. If you're further to the left or right does that mean you're extra leavey or remainey? Looks like they used fancy circles to obfuscate the graph a little.

Yes, because majoring in Underwater Basket Weaving and Assorted Feminist Tales for five years makes you more qualified to vote for national sovereignty than someone who became an electrician or a plumber.

oh wow, 100% accurate stuff there. damn those degree holders, they sure outsmarted my dumb ass with their 100% scientific study with no bias
anyways, I gotta bail from this thread, gonna go hang a freshly caught jamal by a toasty jesus campfire

Ya rang, m8?

They are making the point that university 'educated' people have job security against the waves of massive 80 IQ immigrants and the 100 IQ average population that actually wants those jobs are sick of being pissed on by the hoity toity minority of leftists making their communities unsafe with paki rape gangs.

What type of chart even is that?

I shed tears of joy for you Britbonging cunts. Though I am obliged to hate you for just being redcoats, I must respect any peoples who have a will to be free and be happy for them when they accomplish goals.

The majority of remain voters don't seem to understand the EUs days are numbered and the Euro is going to die sometime soon if Max Kaiser and many other economics people are correct especially now that other countries are looking to leave aswell. The EU dousn't have its members best interests and well being in its considerations.

Its best to get away from the sinking ship before the psycho captain drags you down with him.

But liberals love both self destruction and ignorance. They don't seem to care or understand how important it is for a country to make its own laws and that alone is good enough reason to tell the EU to fuck off.

Now they just have to fight the speculators and mega banks in the short term for now.

Posting full version

Say it again, user.

Say those sweet, sultry things called words in that order, once more

Guys I have terrible news.

Encyclopedia Dramatica doesn't have an article for Anthony Burch, typing his name redirects to the Destructoid article and it doesn't even mention the great cucking.

How did this get overlooked for so long?

ED may or may not be cucked along with halfchan

It's not cucked, it is simply that most people don't bother contributing

ED is very undermaintained nowadays. They know about Burch but it's likely they don't have anyone that wants to write an article for him. It happens to a lot of things. Most of the new articles that do get created are lacking in information and older ones are rarely kept up-to-date.

I mean hell, the ED forums have an active ~2,500 page thread on Andrew Dobson, yet Dobson's ED article is highly outdated and looks like garbage.

GCSEs are two years

I would make one but I can't be bothered. Where do you even start on something like that?

Jesus.
How can one (((man))) be so cucked.

I know what you mean, the dimtri the lover's page only had one tiny edit made in the past few years.
and a fucking ton of weird/hilarious shit has happened since.

archive.is/z1J5l
archive.is/RsgcM
archive.is/3PIxt
archive.is/IcrTJ
archive.is/E6uay
archive.is/Cbpkd

Leftism isn't a cancer, it's an STD, and I eagerly await to see which country is next to unpoz itself.

Can anyone tell me what the fuck this bullshit with the parentheses is about? All I know is that it's all over Twitter and the people using them are all bitches.

It's to simulate echo around suspicious things like (((goldberg))) et cetera

It started as a way to pointing out jewish names or activity in general. Now it's degenerating into something else.

*jewish activities

I've seen them argue the same thing for Trump, that only rednecks are voting for Trump. It's similar tactics. It's no wonder people are paying less attention to the media these days

Used to point out the jew, jews picked up on it and attempted to make it theirs by using it on themselves.

So they actually embraced a joke and made it their own instead of bitching? First time for everything I guess.

It's incredibly ironic because it's always bitchy lefties or kikes doing that without understanding the joke.

They got memed into pinning stars on their own chests, yeah.

I guess he's just mad 'cause there'll be less sandniggers to fuck his wife

Please, Sky's legs and ass are her selling points

Risky is canonically stacked

They bitched about it too.

On Brexit, I'm not at all bothered by folks who voted to leave knowing that the economy would crash. Some things in life are more important than finances, and in fact I would have done the same thing if I was British. What scares me much more is the unknown percentage of leave voters who genuinely did not grasp what was going to happen after. These, for lack of a better term, useful idiots would not have taken the steps necessary to protect their livelihoods in the world we now live in.

I know you can say that they had it coming–I'm struggling to think of any respected economist or finance organization that isn't going "I told you so" right now. But these people have been failed. They have been failed by the sources they trusted. They thought "it can't get worse" even though every fucking time someone has said they have managed to make everything worse (see: the Russian Revolution, the intervention in Libya, the creation of South Sudan, etc).

It pisses me off that people who helped break free of the EU will fuck up their lives because they weren't prepared.

Are you stupid? The economy isnt fucked and wont be fucked. Look at the stock market.

Its just a reshuffling of the deck. Unless you have a job that relies on the state or the EU I doubt much would change but this also means many EU laws become null and void so the economy may open up some aswell.

Its not like EU just parked there island into the middle of the Atlantic. Trade will still happen with the mainland ofcourse its just alot of uncertainty about what a sovereign UK will look like is causing alot of fear in the market causing people to sell making it seem like the market is crashing and the click bait media is using the fear to profit. The truth is the market will recover because unless a business is parasitic to the EUs existence then it will likely receive a positive effect from leaving the EU.

Its either now or later. EU isn't going to last forever and neither will the Euro

I dedicated my fap today to britbongistan. It wasn't noble porn but I sure as hell was a horny nigger

I want you to die and burn in hell.

Just fyi.

Um…Donald, Your uh… Violent Rhetoric Will Not Be… Tolerated.

What do you expect, Learningcode and his avatarfaggery as Maddox allways happen

Glorious tears everywhere I go. Thanks britbongs, you made this week a great one !

what the fuck is wrong with my tumbnail

Why is the translation of the manga so slow too…

Fuck I laughed too hard.

You posted at the same time as , and got his thumbnail.

Funny, I haven't seen that happen since the cuckchan days. Kind of brings me back.

Every time it's pink color for the hair.
Why pink?

They're sticking it to the man by picking the faggiest colour possible. I've wanted to put blue in mine for years but as long as these cunts exist I'm staying away from hair dye.

Pink can be cool for /cyber/ settings, not the way these faggots use it of course

I hope this faggot gets chopped into pieces by mudslimes.

Do something right you fucking savages, you already cleared out a bar of 49 homos, now make it 50.

His voice is soothing.

I lost the little respect I had left for Maddox when he defended the "cuck fetish" and said it's the same as watching porn, fuck that jewish cunt

It's a form of passive-aggressive bitching that they think is somehow combatting anti-semitism by revealing themselves. For example the first image had confirmed what had been suspected in the past through the second image when people started looking into Sommers after she defended the ADL and Common Core.

>live in Argentina >not white

The people that voted themselves into the EU are the ones that wants out (older generation). Seems like it's more of a dissatisfaction of the EU than anything else.

I love those digits and their message from the bottom of my heart

It's not like her being a Jew was ever hidden, but seeing her defend the ADL is sad.

Your end comes here, Donald. I'll avenge Jeb! in the name of the Bush family!

I can get understand defending the ADL for the sake of PR and shit, even though I despite PR-faggotry, but there was absolutely no reason for her to go out of her way to defend Common Core.

They know they were lied to. When proposed, the EU was only initially supposed to be an agreement on trade between member states. Now it's become a political organisation making political decisions. The worst part is that the EU leaders with the most power, the ones that propose the laws, are appointed not elected.

Our generation don't seem to care. They'll sacrifice long term freedom for short term prosperity and 'because it makes travel easier'

This needs to be updated with bernie supporting hillary and britsbongs leaving the EU. Great webm though.

Why would Argies care anyway?

They're not seizing back shit. The Falklands are ours, forever and ever.

Because they too are white.

Are you aware they don't even give a shit about the Falklands either and the entire drama was just a smokescreen the president used to hide the fact the entire economy was sinking faster than Titanic?

But user, they can't take something back if it was never theirs in the first place.

I always thought that was true but lately it's become hard to tell the difference between memes from reality.

I guess it makes sense that some Argie faggots did get buttmad they still got their asses kicked by brits who weren't even trying.

underrated post

Hopefully. I hope the EU has enough sense to maintain a decent relationship with thw UK

>I was saving for an upgrade
>the british pound is now as worthless as it was on the 80's
The worst part is that I voted to leave

There are some threads in /argentina/ saying "THE BRITISH ARE WEAK, IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE MALVINAS" Of course, no one's actually going to do anything. There's actually a decent enough reason to fight over them: There's a treaty that says that if oil is found on Antarctica only countries that have land on a low enough latitude can have a right claim that oil, so of course the UK is trying to butt it's way down there

Nigger, I'm Argentine and my fucking dad is a Malvinas veteran, and I seriously couldn't less of a shit about the Falks; I mean, the only thing that mildly upsets me about the issue is that one huge millitary base they have there and the fact that they're threatning us on Twitter.

twitter.com/falklands_utd/status/746331407614644224?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

This always happens with political unstability. What did you expect would happen? Doesn't mean the Britain's in the shitter; they're probably gonna be better off. But this always happens.

I particulary like the guy that wants to sell Bolivian bulls to terrorize and cuck the falklanders at the same time

send*

Mate, you just gave me a right good chuckle. Have a glorious day.

Try the book 'models to attract women through honesty'
there are torrents of it. no PUA bullshit and it's full of goodstuff that will genuinely help improve many different aspects of your life

She can't even be a jew correctly!

Thanks for reminding me of this.

Well I just got my google cardboard viewer and trinius, so I've downloaded a bunch of spooky first person horror games to play. First up is Outlast, then maybe amnesia. I also have some shooters and Theif ready, too.

>not saliva island girls

Fucking this, I've been looking at my facebook on and off the last day or so for giggles and the most common post I've read, from numerous people is along the lines of:
"Now I'll have to pay more for my euros, waaah"
or
"B-but ==I== want to go on holiday!"
All of it is me, me, me with these people.
I was talking to one of my lady friends who also voted out and she summed it up perfectly.
She said it's like watching a spoiled child who's just been told 'no' for the first time throwing a tantrum.

The elf is better

Ha, I was studying Chinese a couple years ago and the teacher who was a chinaman also said, that do not ever give a green hat to a chinaman, because he will think you are insulting him by calling him a cuck - and it's considered one of the worst insults in China.

Seems like Burchy boy is trying to show everyone he still has his fangs.
Problem is, he still only got horns.

Well, half the country is white males.

Actually it will take about 2 years for the UK to leave the EU, because of some bullshit bureacratic rules in the Union. Obviously they made those a long time ago in case of something like this. The next 2 years EU is going to try and make things as hellish as possible for Brits.

That is, unless we get a good chain reaction of countries leaving going and the Union just collapses and ceases to exist.

Vast majority of nonwhites in Britain voted remain though. Just because some anonymous guy on Holla Forums claiming to be a shitskin and saying that all shitskins he knows voted leave, doesn't mean that majority of them did.

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence, statistics are.

Try harder

Hahahah Argentinians thinking their politics are reported on in European countries LEL
Yeah, I can confirm that never happens.

Wat. Uh yes? If you see a bunch of shitskins on TV say they are voting leave, that's still anecdotal evidence and not representative of the truth.

The fact of the matter is, that vast majority of nonwhites in Britain voted remain, because they know if the UK is out of the EU, the Brits have a better chance at taking the country back for whites.

The UK leaving the UN purpose is to have an excuse to blame the upcoming economic crash that we're long due for.

Remember that this years Bilderberg meeting only just recently took place. This is not democry, voting is an illusion and it does not matter what country you are in.

Not videogames.

your atoms were forged from a star
except for Anthony Burch, his was born from a sad white dwarf that after the black hole that was sucking him fucked off and decided to suck another star >implying it was sucking him in the first place, and then prompty commited suicide afterwards.

I woke up today, and 20 minutes got a phonecall that my dad had died.

But at least I'm not Anthony Fucking Burch.

Stay strong brother

Is there a full list of these cards somewhere? This game seems prophetic as fuck.

I don't mean it but I'm not taking the risk

Is this Legend of Koizumi?

Joining the EU would be disastrous for Canada. The EU forces you to let fishermen from other countries take all your fish and enforces strict quotas on what you can fish in your own damn territorial waters.

There's over 1200 laws on milk and you're prohibited from selling misshapen fruits and vegetables too.

What game

Breastesess size chart in semi scientific order, size only from largest to smaller, human sized.
-Risky
-Squidsmith (needs a bigger portrait to verify, best guess is either identical or close to Risky's rank)
-Sky (still pretty big)
-Rottytops (only slightly smaller or nearly same as Sky)
-One of the Saliva Island girls (nearly identical to Rottytops)
-Shantae dat ass and hips though
-The other Saliva Island girl (nearly identical to Shantae)

Pillars of Eternity is more or less exactly what you'd expect it to be if you ever played Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale. Yeah, there are differences, but if you ignore "lel muh politics" and other drama surrounding it, and just play the game for the game, you won't really find any interesting surprises or big disappointments. It's just, "Hey, you liked Baldur's Gate, here's more Baldur's Gate"- The Game. I enjoyed it a lot, but again, it was exactly what I expected it to be, no more and no less.

I thought Divinity: Original Sin was a much more interesting take on the formula, myself. At the very least, combat was much more fun, with a lot of cool environmental interactions and how different spells and elements, as well as the ability to move friends/enemies with different skills.

This sounds like a tired meme, but I seriously use "You are not Anthony Burch" as a sort of mantra/prayer whenever I'm having a panic attack or a bad day or whatever, and it really does cheer me up.

still in the air friend, assuming we make it to november before some serious shit happens

The worst part about this is how the "GF" part was able to slide for so many posts.

I remember a year ago there was a thread along the lines of "Hai my hubby and I wanna play some games together :3 i'm preggo right now and pretty tired so tell me some nice vidya games :D". There were about 30 unironic replies reccomendng games and chatting about "her" life before Bateman's Boys came in to save the day, but even then there were whiteknights trying to defend their maiden.

I have been trying to force myself to play but it's just such a grindy un-enjoyable mess

the castle while a cool idea is a fucking grind fest

item crafting and enchanting is meh tier

the magic list is pretty blegh

just fucking sad

The God-Emperor is gonna ride this wave through the entire rest of this decade, plus Shillary's media imposition can take only so many more scandals and backlashes before even her money can't prop it up anymore. I say this, but I fear and doubt too much to take it for granted as well my brother. My very worst nightmare is that 2017 comes and tantruming libfags regain their stranglehold on politics and media and undo all the progress sensible people have done to fix the world so far.

that's actually their fear as well

Fuck it. I will try my best do make something like that now.

I NEED TO KNOW THAT MIX

huh

black desert

models stinks, ill give you a summary

it doesn't work

I never tried to follow that model and I can tell you it doesn't work

Social justice will shrink by itself… but get more and more radical.
2018 will be the year we will see crazy hair dyed women brandishing AK47's and screaming the motto.

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
Most of them are just random conspiracies but then you have shit like joggers

man Dick was the only good thing about the podcast. Maddoxes San Francisco cock sucking was too much. I stopped listening as soon as he started trying to talk about economics and politics, the cringe was too real especially since I'm a commerce and economics major.

Also is this drama/shitstorm documented anywhere?

Boston Marathon?

The US is so fucked with how polarized it is, at this point we just need to balkanize.

faggots and gays not allowed

This thread

is still not dead

and still not vidya

bon voyage

faggots and gays not allowed