BAMN Linked to NAMBLA

Documents Tie Berkeley Riot Organizers To Pro-Pedophilia Group, NAMBLA

The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns. (RELATED: ‘INFERNO’ — Milo Speech Cancelled After Rioters Set UC Berkeley Campus Ablaze)

BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

BAMN, which did not return a phone call and voicemail seeking comment, was founded by the Revolutionary Workers League, a small, Detroit-based Marxist organization. Many of BAMN’s leading members over the years have also been RWL members.

“The Revolutionary Workers League is a Trotskyist organization of which I’m a member,” Luke Massie, one of BAMN’s founders told the Michigan Daily in 2001. “We are proud to have played a part in a whole lot of struggles and to have played a role in the founding of BAMN.”

An anonymous group of researchers provided TheDC with copies of internal NAMBLA publications from the 1990’s. The internet sleuths requested anonymity, citing fear of retaliation by BAMN members, and asked instead to be collectively referred to as, “The shadowy and/or mysterious organization known as Antifaleaks.”

The University of Michigan’s Joseph Labadie Special Collection maintains copies of the NAMBLA documents.

NAMBLA’s November-December 1991 bulletin, reviewed by TheDC, described at one of its conferences the “participation of Revolutionary Workers League, a Trotskyite group centered in the Detroit area. RWL is supportive of gay rights in general and NAMBLA in particular.” The journal contained details of the organization’s conferences and activities, as well as detailed, erotic stories about naked young boys.

The bulletin noted that “a number of proposals were put forward by the Revolutionary Workers League” at the NAMBLA conference.

Full article:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

archive.is/NNGAh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/nationalBAMN
youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb54GoVR2m4
swdlegal.wordpress.com
swdlegal.wordpress.com/
dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613459/-BREAKING-NEWS-Billion-Dollar-Ponzi-Scheme-Had-Links-To-Jared-Kushner-and-Prison-Guard-Union
nypost.com/2017/03/28/chinese-investor-backs-out-of-kushner-companies-project/
law360.com/articles/398838/residents-sue-developer-over-600m-nj-condo-community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Brafman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg
larouchepub.com/other/2007/3410antifa_hedges.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoshen_(organization)
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226679
thehill.com/policy/international/326919-china-using-kushner-not-state-dept-to-sway-trump-report
scottbernstein.me/tag/ncmec/
about.bloomberglaw.com/law-reports/district-court/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reality_Club
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edge_Foundation,_Inc.
edge.org/discourse/about.html
freerepublic.com/focus/news/1794584/posts
clga.ca/Material/Records/docs/hannon/ox/mbm.htm
rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Helms#Religious_views
adst.org/2014/10/kal-007-a-targeted-assassination/
stonewallvets.org/mainpage.htm#SVA_HONORARY_MEMBERS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Hay
theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/propederasty-past-deserves-an-abc-apology/news-story/eb79b35b2d4a65f26443f0c6dbec2507
aim.org/aim-column/nambla-gate-the-strange-case-of-kevin-jennings-part-one/
archive.org/details/NAMBLA
youtu.be/XCdtlW4uo_M?t=16m36s
archive.is/a0YCQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacist_League_(US)
archive.is/PZn3j
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Thorstad
distance-cities.com/distance-dearborn-mi-to-ann-arbor-mi
frontpagemag.com/fpm/265045/cair-pedophile-sentenced-two-years-prison-joe-kaufman
archive.is/Ltkld
orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-undercover-prostitution-sting-lake-polk-20150602-story.html
archive.is/i7KWb
answeringmuslims.com/2015/06/cair-official-ahmad-saleem-arrested-in.html
archive.is/lL5Eb
downtrend.com/jrc410/michigan-becoming-hotbed-of-muslim-fundamentalism-in-america-caving-to-sharia-law
archive.is/eaJuY
twincities.com/2010/11/08/29-charged-in-bust-of-sex-slave-ring-tied-to-3-minneapolis-gangs/
archive.is/SGhFi
archives.fbi.gov/archives/memphis/press-releases/2010/me110810.htm
archive.is/XTAIL
bet.com/news/global/national29indictedinjuvenilesexringallegedlyrunbysomaligangs.html
archive.is/norku
startribune.com/the-suspects/106994228/
archive.is/IGSql
wbdaily.com/big-government/this-is-why-fbi-director-comey-thinks-its-ok-for-a-pedophile-to-have-access-to-classified-information/
archive.is/Bp0OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry, forgot to greentext.

BAMN's youtube channel here:

youtube.com/user/nationalBAMN

Wow, this is like the IRL version of Pizzagate!

Condense this into memetic format so that we can disseminate the information to the normies.

For archival purposes.

Spread these videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb54GoVR2m4

God's work, user.

Communist organization has membership ties with pedophiles… BOTH ILLEGAL!

(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, § 3, 68 Stat. 776.)

Some how this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Does anybody have a map where there are BAMN groups around the country?

BAMNLA

BAMNLAGate

Sure are a lot of Trotskyites in America. I guess pure Marxism is just kind of old school.

Whoa it's almost as if pedophiles and antifa terrorists had common roots in being jewish! Imagine if someone went and spread this connection to the masses in every single major social media shithole

We just need more memes.

Mods please sticky.

I did some looking into this and found something potentially juicy:

swdlegal.wordpress.com

This is the wordpress for Scheff, Driver, and Washington, the legal group that supports BAMN, did their defense in the SCOTUS case, and probably founded BAMN. Scheff is the pedo in the article and Driver is mentioned as well. Any chance we could get inside Holla Forums?

bump

Am I the only one seeing a merchant in that fire ?
guess I should leave Holla Forums for a while, I'm starting to see them everywhere.
polite sage for off topic

bump

It's pedos all the way down.

Seems to be restricted for some time. Last snapshot is from 2015
https:// web.archive.org/web/20150110092841/swdlegal.wordpress.com/

I'm really surprised at the lack of replies ITT.

Everyone's over in the Fyre Festival thread yukking it up.

People are advocating for underage brothels, what a time to be alive.
WAKE ME UP

Lots of new info and names to go through in this thread. Fags need to stop the fucking fyrefestival shit and get back to the important task of exposing and taking down BAMN and Anitfags. pol/res/9814958

I'm a pretty good researcher and I love doxxing people.

I've taken parts in some ANTIFA doxxing of a Eugene, Oregon chapter. Revealing their plans about three months back.

I'd like to be more involved but have some real trouble staying concentrated and can't hide vpn cause entirely broke.

I guess it's just boiling down to I don't know enough people that actively take part in this, and whenever I post on here or on 4chan, I guess because of the way I type things I get called a redditor (been on the website twice).
Really don't understand how that's a diss? but I guess I just don't know enough about the bunch. I made a post a while back about the maine democrats after richard fagget laughed at the increasing suicide rates of whites, had no help whatsoever.

We're literally at war with satanic jew pedophiles.

Shilling against this topic on 4chan. Looks like it's from some sort of organized group.

It would be hilarious if this was hyperbole, but it's closer to literal truth than the statement that water is wet.

A good VPN is $5 a month.

That broke. KeK.

Does it really even matter if I use one?

Jesus Christ. How deep does this hole go?

You have my sword in this battle, Holla Forums. I've helped dox and expose a pedophile before, so I think I'm suited for this particular dig.

We are fucking surrounded. Literally every facet of life has these fanatics.

I've done considerable amounts of research on the groups that are doing it as a whole.

Namely: Freemason's, Order of the eastern star, OTO,

I gotta tell you folks… I am not tired of winning at all.

Are you from that university class?

Ya know… Is it just me or is it that all the various enemies of fascism have one specific thing in common? Namely… That they like to fuck children.

good catch

People like you drive people like me away from helping with this situation. Of course i'm not involved with them.

I've dug information on the top Demo's in my state. The owners of web dot com. Working on something right now, that I can't be very loose with…because there is so much new shilling on it preventing any attention given to it…regardless of how much negative PR the company has gotten

Your selfishness and accusations are only going to hold you back in life.

If you keep trying to drive people away that want to help…you might find yourself abandoned by your own crew.

So how do we get the antfags to make a public statement about this? The moment the acknowledge this in ANY manner, even if to deny it, we've got them. What sort of bait do we use for this rotting fish?

Just how new are you? Have you lurked at all?

I've been doing stuff like this for a while. I just never knew other people were doing it to.

Consider myself a newfag to the chans I guess, I see how baed 4chan is doing where it is admittedly being raided by pedo's trying to push their narrative. This is exponentially dangerous, cause if people start agreeing with them (and with 4chan experiencing mass islamic migration as bad as the EU) there will certainly be people who do.

Alright lads. I gotta catch up on what info has been dug and I will lend a hand.

Holy shit I havent seen quite such a doesnt belong here in a long fucking time. If you arent a shill you need to lurk for a long fucking time. If you are ask you boss for a new script because this is pathetic. Only way it could be worse is if you were stupid enough to put you email in the email field

Dumping some stuff

dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613459/-BREAKING-NEWS-Billion-Dollar-Ponzi-Scheme-Had-Links-To-Jared-Kushner-and-Prison-Guard-Union

nypost.com/2017/03/28/chinese-investor-backs-out-of-kushner-companies-project/
law360.com/articles/398838/residents-sue-developer-over-600m-nj-condo-community

here is a holocaust mafia consigliere for the kushners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Brafman

—————

that is an excerpt about antifa and their connection to israel and the orthodox jews
don't be fooled, these are all part of the same network

NAMBLA's connection to the jews:

larouchepub.com/other/2007/3410antifa_hedges.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoshen_(organization)

there is your Israeli NAMBLA connection

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226679

thehill.com/policy/international/326919-china-using-kushner-not-state-dept-to-sway-trump-report

so jared kushner has a multi billion dollar deal with china sitting out there
jared kushner is negotiating with china

——

scottbernstein.me/tag/ncmec/

the only active child and pedophile protection network in the united states is a private organization

>Congress is unlikely to address the problem of NCMEC’s accountability given the sensitivity of the issue of child protection. But, fortunately, we live in a republic, not a pure democracy: Our third branch of government, the judicial branch, exists to enforce the rule of law; being somewhat insulated from political pressure, the courts provide a final check on the authority even of the almighty NCMEC. So it’s never been high on the Obama administration’s list of czarist reforms. But simply by ordering NCMEC to comply with FOIA, the FOIALazaridis court about.bloomberglaw.com/law-reports/district-court/) could, with the stroke of a pen, bring accountability to NCMEC’s law enforcement functions.

*they arent subject to FOIA as he states
*they arent subject to audits
*they have full access to the FBI database

We also dont know who donates to this organization

Lurk for about two months minimum. Two years if you want to understand. That's not an exaggeration.

Part of Epsteins pedophile network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reality_Club

It has since become:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edge_Foundation,_Inc.
edge.org/discourse/about.html

more on nambla's origin:
freerepublic.com/focus/news/1794584/posts

Homosexuals want NAMBLA to go away but that is the ultimate end point of their degeneracy and this weimar republic
If they dont care about a dead 11 swedish girl, what makes you think they will care about raping boys?
You can even see them work actively towards this goal in their dehumanization of men, specifically white men, towards women

Here is an article in Canada that started a shit storm:
clga.ca/Material/Records/docs/hannon/ox/mbm.htm

—–

a literal quote from a that link and the homosexual newspaper:

their war on age of consent laws:
they find willing allies in islam with its butt fucking of boys and child marriage of girls
if islam and homosexuality seemed at odds, i hope now is all revealed

>Consequently, a number of gay rights groups opposed age-of-consent laws at the time of NAMBLA's founding. A "Gay Rights Platform" rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm formed and adopted by about 200 gay activists at a convention in Chicago held by the National Coalition of Gay Organizations (NCGO), called for the "repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent" at the state level. (The NCGO, which was formed at the Chicago convention, primarily consisted of New York's Gay Activists Alliance (GAA), which was composed of many small gay activist groups organized mostly on college campuses throughout the U.S.). The GAA opposed age of consent laws and had hosted a forum on the topic in 1976. The Canadian Lesbian and Gay Rights Coalition also supported eliminating the existing age-of-consent laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Helms#Religious_views

the murder of his senate partner:
adst.org/2014/10/kal-007-a-targeted-assassination/

—-

here are more names
Which of these members voted to allow NAMBLA to march under their own banner? And what does NAMBLA being part of Stonewall MEAN?

stonewallvets.org/mainpage.htm#SVA_HONORARY_MEMBERS
S.V.A. Honorary Members (STONEWALL Veterans' Association)
(all 14 are supportive, considered and voted upon)

Liz J. Abzug, Rebuild Our Town Downtown, Co-Chair (www.Abzug.com)
N.Y.C. Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg (www.MikeBloomberg.com)
N.Y.C. Councilmember James E. (Jed) Davis, In Memorium (www.Council.nyc.ny.us)
Congressmember Geraldine A. Ferraro (www.search.Britannica.com)
Borough President C. Virginia Fields (www.NewYorkers4Fields.com)
America's Mayor Rudy W. Giuliani (www.GiulianiPartners.com)
B. Thomas Golisano, Paychex, President (www.Paychex.com)
N.Y.C. Public Advocate Betsy F. Gotbaum (www.PubAdvocate.nyc.gov)
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (www.Riverkeeper.org)
Councilmember Margarita L. Lopez (www.MargaritaLopez.com)
Martha Reeves, Motown Singer & Detroit Councilwoman (www.STONEWALLvets.org/songsofStonewall-7.htm)
N.Y.S. Attorney General Eliot L. Spitzer (www.Spitzer2006.com)
Steven L. Wesler, R.D.P. Group, President (www.RDPgroup.com)
N.Y.S. Assemblymember Keith L.Wright (www.WrightForTheFuture.com)

This gets crazier by the day. I don't think even the alphabets have the personnel and resources to take on a monster like this. I can't help but feel like you guys are poking at some eldritch horror that's been hiding right under the world's feet all this time.

What happens when they can no longer rely on people automatically assuming this is all tinfoil hat bullshit?

UK CONNECTION

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Hay
He was a founder of the Mattachine Society, the first sustained gay rights group in the United States, as well as the Radical Faeries, a loosely affiliated gay spiritual movement.
Born to a upper middle class family in England
Here are the roots of your Antifa, BAMN, etc.
Kikes and Islam are both behind shit like this.

AUSTRALIA

March 15, 2014
theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/propederasty-past-deserves-an-abc-apology/news-story/eb79b35b2d4a65f26443f0c6dbec2507

aim.org/aim-column/nambla-gate-the-strange-case-of-kevin-jennings-part-one/

Too vague

BAMNBLA

Started working on a case in my state…it just gets deeper and deeper and deeper.

Can't figure out if I want to do a one by one or just one massive doxx

Here's a shitload, around ten years' worth, of declassified FBI documents on NAMBLA spanning the mid-70s to 80s. archive.org/details/NAMBLA

Anons with time on their hands should trawl through these docs and try to connect any names therein with oldfags involved with BAMN today, like that Shanta Driver woman.

Just doing a cursory glance, I notice that Ann Arbor, Michigan was a central hub for NAMBLA back in the day, which is interesting considering that

I would be interested in a good presentation of your findings.

But you will find yourself shut down here if you criticize the freemasons here. As this board is owned by a freemason. Best to treat any freemason you might suspect as an individual, not as a freemason. From what I understand freemasons like law abiding citizens who can move upward in the society of men. They do not like scandal which draws attention to themselves.

That is…extremely unsettling

What? That's nonsense. You get shut down for making threads that try to convince us to join the masons. Also, look at this! Pic related

We're heavilly shilled here. As a result, we respond with immediate aggression to all signs of foreigness. Grow a thick hide, drop the identity, and fade into the hive. Your deeds and style will be speak for themselves.

Thank you.

whatup F(r)ED

well fuck…I hate to have to break my alliance here….I feel like if I post info on this board anymore it could result in some personal problems.

CEO's and moderators…I thought 8ch was different.

This sucks cause now I just have to keep at this alone and literally can't work with anyone…

4chan has been overwhelmingly lost.

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

! before it's too late

Much better.

BTW, Probably already known, but Soros apparently paid antifa for the milo riot through the peaceful group at the rally today.

"The Juwes shall not be blamed for nothing" – Leather Apron

bump

So, the detroit revolutionary workers league are promoting pedophilia because it promotes anti-authoritarianism and broken families. I saw the DETROIT REVOLUTIONARY WORKERS LEAGUE should be let to know that being a pedophile is not okay. Surely someone in the state could pay them a visit.

Bingo. The modern Western world makes a lot more sense once you learn that leftists have been actively seeking the destruction of the nuclear family unit for decades.

Forget Yvette for a minute. Benjamin Phillips runs BAMN:

youtu.be/XCdtlW4uo_M?t=16m36s

Antifas promote pedophilia because kids who are sexualized cant relate to their families, and rebel against their parental authority. It also creates anti-authoritarian people in later life, traumatized anarchists etc. Its child abuse, and they use it to promote communism. Anyone who does that should be executed by the state.

Which is actually pretty paradoxical considering communism is authoritarian, I guess they missed that part of the manifesto.

When I looked into Antifa I found they were gay perverts who fucked each other wearing leather dog masks and involved in sadism.
wooden dicks with nails sticking out of them.
These people are demonic for sure.

bump

Other thread related to BAMN

Also, I read in on thread (probably got offed) that the main leaders (Shanta, the other hag and midget asian girl) were also part of previous organisation labeled as domestic terrorist, mainly using BAMN as a recruiting front.
Take this point with salt since I don't have any relevent articles, or thread about it. But it could be another good angle to dig.

They're so obvious about it.

bump

Benjamin David Phillips is a Jew, he also previously lived at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield CA. Strange military connections
He sold a condo in Oakland CA for $600K looks like he is well paid.

Any info on BAMN organizers would be appreciated.

THIS MAN SCREAMS AIDS FAGGOT DOPE FIEND!

"You can't spell NABLA withouth BAMN"

(stolen)

NAMBLA is real? I thought it was just a southpark normalfag meme

This is why you should not watch talmudvision. Watch enough bullshit TV, and the cartoonishly maniacal bullshit pedophiles and merchants pull off will be dismissed as conspiracy theories.

That's not what he was saying at all you strawmanning cunt.

There's plenty of other reasons to insult the namefag, like, for being a flaming homosexual who should commit sudoku.

Nobody cares, if a kike ran this it wouldn't matter. It has an important purpose as a means of free speech, debate, and organization.

All posts and IPs here are logged Fred. And we've already had that hacked as well. I'm sure someone could find you if they wanted to. Relax and ride the happening train newfag.

If you're trying to leak anything to the public, don't be a dumbass and assume whoever is 'watching' you won't find it.

It's an imageboard. Go to torchan if you need to.

Now that's juicy, sauce? also interesting filenames fed

All I've seen mentioned so far are Detroit and Berkeley.

Definitely. BAMN, being an absolute cult, operates by targeting at risk/troubled lgbtq/sexually confused teens, especially of color, and works to separate them from their families in a systematic, deliberate manner. Absolute textbook cult stuff. Or terrorist sect.

Everyone knows this already.
IT was an openly stated objective as far back as the Communist Manifesto.

pizzagate was always irl.

all of these organizations are fucking connected ffs.

NAMBLA are big fans of social justice.

Source: archive.is/a0YCQ

JOINING NAMBLA was a significant step in my evolution from isolation to seIf acceptance. I was exposed for the first time to others with sexual feelings similar to mine; as heinous as my thoughts and feelings about boys might have seemed to me there were others in this world who had similar leanings.

The vast majority of society do not.

holy fuck shit. it all makes sense now. nambla was a leftist liberationist plot all along.

So NAMBLA are commies too? What the flying fuck, this goes both ways.

Not only is communism, socialism, and trotskyism involved in this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacist_League_(US)

But even the Jewden are part of this.

Even more evidence of commie-pedo degeneracy.

Source: archive.is/PZn3j

No it makes sense. If they don't respect family,s authority, then they just turn to the state. These broken people will always then fight for increasing the power of their little 'party.' They are their family now.

Plus this goyum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Thorstad

Bump with infograph courtesy of ED.

bump

BAMNBLA!!!!!!!!
Can't spell Nambla

WITHOUT BAMN

^getcher memes, getcher fresh
memes here!

THE FRESHEST
D A N K E S T
A
N
K
E
S
T
MEMES AROUND!!!!!!
Also if someone can play the guitar, could make a bamn/nambla thing to the tune of that Beach Boys "Barbara Ann" song.
Who's the fag that does all the song parodies? That'll go viral as fuck with the normies!

distance-cities.com/distance-dearborn-mi-to-ann-arbor-mi
SWEET
FUCKERY
DUCKERY
THAT'S ONLY LIKE 20 MINUTES FROM DEARBORNISTAN
GET READY FOR YANKEE ROTHERDAM BOYZ
Someone with a twatter or goybook get Debbie Slutshill off of Hammity's case by informing her there's a paedo ring in her own backyard.

The real question is why a pro pedo group is allowed to exist out in the open.

also I just thought about it but
SHOW OF HANDS
Who expects ties to either CAIR and/or Muslim Brotherhood at this point?
No wonder Socjus faggots get along with ISIS so well. It's not about the terrorism, it's about the bootyrape!!!

Got on Jewgle, hit "I'm feeling lucky"

WELP, LUCKY DAY
frontpagemag.com/fpm/265045/cair-pedophile-sentenced-two-years-prison-joe-kaufman archive.is/Ltkld
orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-undercover-prostitution-sting-lake-polk-20150602-story.html archive.is/i7KWb
answeringmuslims.com/2015/06/cair-official-ahmad-saleem-arrested-in.html archive.is/lL5Eb
downtrend.com/jrc410/michigan-becoming-hotbed-of-muslim-fundamentalism-in-america-caving-to-sharia-law archive.is/eaJuY

finding more shit out there…Looks like I was wrong, it already happened!!!
twincities.com/2010/11/08/29-charged-in-bust-of-sex-slave-ring-tied-to-3-minneapolis-gangs/ archive.is/SGhFi
archives.fbi.gov/archives/memphis/press-releases/2010/me110810.htm archive.is/XTAIL

bet.com/news/global/national29indictedinjuvenilesexringallegedlyrunbysomaligangs.html archive.is/norku
lol
lol
LOL
LOL
LOL
O
L
startribune.com/the-suspects/106994228/ names archive.is/IGSql

wbdaily.com/big-government/this-is-why-fbi-director-comey-thinks-its-ok-for-a-pedophile-to-have-access-to-classified-information/ archive.is/Bp0OA
unrelated but also interesting.