youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts

I wanna see the liberals flip a shit when it tops 1 gswaoQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HWP6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*when it tops 1 million

archive.fo/HWP6Y
www .reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66p26w/how_do_we_stop_4chans_influence_on_politics/

It seems like one of them posted your video in there, user.

the fuck kind of typo was that?

I am glad it got so many views as fast as it did, but jewtube algorithms is created on principle of "people who seen shit you like seeing also saw these videos B, we will suggest you video B". Jewtube algorithms are echochamber, which is why nobody has flamewars in comments of youtube anymore.
I go to TYT every now and then to shitpost in live stream, but thats it.
Sad.

Couldn't have picked a worse song.

6 digits with lower and upper case letters. Looks like he hit ctrl v and pasted a thread ID or captcha he had copied.

How do you hit ctrl v instead of typing "million", I don't know.

Get fucked, OP

I wish I'd know more about converting video. I downloaded the original from YouTube. 57 MB. I reduced the resolution with Handbrake. 61MB. What the fuck. I then tried to convert it to a webm with a shitty online converter. 64MB. I'm not good at this.

>He actually think ron paul is racist…

They really are a second reddit now.

I'm assuming you either live in Germany or Sweden? I live in western Europe and shit like that has never happened to me before unless the video owner himself decided to make it unavailable.

Bohemia

ye. I was recommended it on youtube. Didn'[t watch it, passed it as normie shit. Surprised it got 700k views now. Guess that if they don't censor it..

BY THE WAY

THERE WAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

THORNVILLE OR SOMETHING.

I CAN'T FIND IT ANYMORE

Starts with

end with

So we have both fighting against a multi-national army and the desire to find a home. I think it's fine.

fuck hitler he killed gays

Bullshit, OP is still alive.

Actually, the lyrics are
The song is great, is a tasteless goon.

Let's meme it

Perhaps he was phone posting?

Oh look another shit OP by a baby felating kike.