4 AM

Losing control?

Congrats to the britbongs, what are you guys doing to celebrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
archive.is/5bFyx
moddb.com/mods/ray-of-hope-co-op-online
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FOR FREEDOM. FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY. FOR BRITANNIA. WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY LADS.

I've been up for nearly 24 hours now on this rollercoaster, how's your day/night been lads?

I am on my last cup of cider since I ran out already.
HAIL BRITANNIA!

Well, I pissed off my mother by cutting my ingrown toenail out
I have no fucking clue why she's so angry

CONGRATULATIONS

The pound sterling is down, the Euro is down, but that's only due to initial adjustment.

YOU'RE FREE

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Morning everyone~

I can't believe you guys managed to pull it off. With Trump and now this 2016 is shaping up to be pretty damn fun.

hi faggots
are any of you poser fans?

CONGRATS BRIT

FUCK YOU RIZON

Ayy
Had a long civ 5 game with a friend tonight, just saved it off around 250 turns in an hour ago. Rushed the Big Ben in honor of the britbongs.
I want to get back into RTS, but I'm not sure whether to buy AoM extended edition or not. Is multiplayer active?
Also thanks for all the advice last thread, I've mostly kept my mind off her today.

Happy brexit guys.

I guess all the celebrities who died this year were sacrifices for these happenings May we never forget.

To celebrate I'm going to sleep soon then have a good ol' fashioned roast dinner. Roast lamb, potatoes, gravy and yorkshire puds.

(checked)
It was really fun watching the stream with Holla Forums

Glad you guys made it. You should rest now user, if you voted you did good.

You shouldn't be cheating on your waifu anyway!

D&D FAGS

I took a bunch of caffeine today without eating and now I feel like shit.

Decided to visit Leddit after hearing about the Brexit vote (new you fags could do it),
shit was saltier than McDonalds french fries. Faggots complaining about muh WW3 and da evil Conservatives!!1!

Anyway, hopefully that Euro decrease means more Australian/US tourists and more money.

Trumps going to get in without a doubt
Brexit going good or bad, both ends in positive rep for Trump

today was a pretty good win but that's no excuse to get lazy you bastards

keep up the good work tho

Who all died again?

Bowie is the only one I can think of and that might have been last year knowing my memory.

Caffeine come downs are fucking awful. I always get shakey if I have too much after it goes away. Go eat something!

(checked)
Will Britbong finally not be shit? Are things finally turning up?

DANCING CHIE FOR VICTORY!

We're crashing this EU, with no survivors. After the result a lot of other EU countries have come out to say they're also having a referendum soon to leave. And so the dominoes fall.

Says the faggot that wants to goto china town to oggle at chinks.
You really just want to go there so you are not a midget compared to them.

Any time the left does something stupid, Which is constantly Trump gets more voters.

Dancing thread?

prince
muhammad ali
harambe
some other fuckers im sure

eat some salmon nigger its good for you

Well I guess I'll just keep playing it on the Ps4 I borrowed.

Reddit is always fun to check out during any happening. Those retards are so melodramatic about everything.

I've always said I'd love visiting nippon partially because I'd be almost average height. I think its 5'7 there

Congrats britbongs. How does it feel to be free?

Why not?

Also
What vidya have you been playing?.

Lemmy from Motorhead and Alan Rickman.

Yeah, drinking coffee without eating is horrible.
Stomach pains and jittery anxiety

Can't wait for the left to globally humiliated once they realizes that the "global economic collapse" is about as well predicted and foreseen as the world ending on 2012

YOU FAGS THOUGHT YOU COULD BE RID OF ME SO EASILY?

This will make the third time we've saved Europe.

If you aren't rushing the Big Ben as the Brits something is wrong with you as well as the Great Lighthoust.

Getting back into some XCOM since I've been spending so much time on other vidya.

Going to leave thread earlier, wake up at 10 and ride out to the gym. There's noob gainz to be had.

Shouldn't you be collecting more screens of yours somewhere, you nerd?

mark is that you

Who

Looking for a bethshit game that has a k-on mod so I can play with mah waifu

Other than that I'm about to download that fishing game someone mentioned a thread or two back.

Hello everyone, how are ya?

WHAT ARE YA

I'd like to, but I don't feel like I could stomach anything right now.

I just wanted to be energetic and fun to be around today.

That explains a lot, I feel like I've done something horribly wrong but I don't know what it is, I've felt like this all day.

Alan rickman is dead?

WHAT

HOW?

But I've already done my daily pixiv run today.

It'll make you feel better in the long run

And I though I had enough of the keonfag.

N-no

Oh yeah i suggested that, play it now!.

Watching some crime docus
Wa'a
nothing
waifu
Just got done with Dishonored. It was actually kinda fun
Okay.

Yeah, side effect of caffeine without food

please
once I settle down with my new PC I'm avatarfagging as Konata

Celebrating in a tired stupor
Lemonade.
Had some haribo earlier and some toast.
Already done.
Not right now, that comes later.
The salt pits of the far-left.
Never been more alive lad.

Alright fellow anons, I am caught in the middle of a major dilemma in my life. It started when I was around 16 when I started a on and off relationship with my sister and cousin. The bad part is that they did not find out until 6 years later this month. When me and my sister were in highschool we started a secret relationship, it was a slow relationship we only held hands and cuddled for about the 1st year at home, and it wasnt until later it started getting serious, about this time my cousin started flirting with me, her mom and dad are both siblings of my mom and dad so shes like my 100% cousin. Shes kinda more of the hot girl in highschool, I started hanging out with her more outside of school she would invite me to her friends parties, and one party soon after I found her in a room upstarts alone, we made out and fucked, she took my virginity.

Fast forward til now, my sister eventually confronted my cousin about my relationship between me and her, and they came to the conclusion that if I dont decide by a week they will castrate me and say that I tried to rape them both to our parents. The thing is I have a castration fetish and I always wanted to be castrated by them, but I also want to have a nice and emotional better relationship with my sister, she understands me and shes chill and fun to hang out with as she more of a house wife, but unlike my cousin, she is hotter and more fun to fuck and have sex with and also more fun outside of the bedroom, but shes more of a regular normal girl so I am weary of her and how normal girls are, which is sluts but shes hot and would make a nice trophy wife.

What do I do? Do I choose my sister? My cousin or choose castration? Man I wish my mom would also join the castration, that would be truly complete.

that gorilla that got shot to protect the niglet that fell into the zoo cage

take some l-theanine or something then

jewish toxins

Can you handle both at the same time?

Ha nice coincidence. I'll do that post thread for sure.

GOD, i wish i had more booze. I'd be fine with even one more shot. Why did i just buy the pint? Maybe i've got a fucking problem.

Mornin senpai. Called in to work today to go to the pool for my sister's birthday, it was pretty fun.

I took a 5-hour nap before 4am
coffee and rum
ur mum
smash
Arrested development. Into the 4th season now and it's not as good, but it's still pretty interesting.

Depending on how this thread goes might go back to project diva
Canadian rye whiskey. i still consider canada British. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
Nothing yet. Empty stomach celebrating. Not healthy. Oh well.
2personal
project diva and 3 clicker games at once
gccx
the hiki life is the only life i've known for almost a decade. s'alright

gg Britbongs. You took control.

This is pure cancer.

Konata isn't that bad though. She's a NEET in development.

Why does one post as literal worse imouto.

The Neptunia rebirth port was in the GoG sale for 5 bucks and the DLC was 5 bucks.

It's just your fault for using cancer.

The Brits now understand this vid more than ever.

wew lad Don't avatarfag, we got enough cancer already. Saying that you will just going to anyway in spite.

Shitposting
Greentea
Cheese nips

Fishing game soon
Farscape soon
Pretty good lately.

Oh yeah. May he rest in peace

Nice! I really miss swimming.

How you been other than that ae86?

You are idiots if you think Bongland did anything except collapse their own economy and sever important trade and tariff benefits because they are scared of the brown people.

Choose castration. Please.

How do you do it? I get 3 days off work and I'm so bored i could myself

Britan knew when to uncuck itself

you know you're a pretty cool poppa user

Not Re;B, VII.

get in a fast car and try to drift

im more scared of george soros than any brown person to be honest

Konata is pretty cute, go for it.

Thats what I strive for.

0/10

Do what's best for everyone and just shoot yourself.

In the balls first, if you seriously think it'll feel good.

Whats going on with the bongs?
I have been painfully out of touch when it comes to politics as of late

What the fuck am I reading. Whatever you do, make sure you and your family's genes end with you.

The pound will bounce back in 10 days tops.

Hi user. I thought you had work or something, glad you made it.

If only my pixiv searches didn't end in disappointment.

I've been wanting to buy dragons dogma. Not sure if I should or not.

????

They had a referendum to leave the EU.

They voted and came out ahead by 1million or so votes last I checked.

Have you tried her name in nip?

Learn to love yourself.
Want to improve yourself.
Entertain yourself.
Have hobbies.
Mock wageslaves.
Shitpost until things like Brexit happen.

Be creative. The internet allows you to do whatever you want. You have the potential to be like a Greek myth.

they voted to leave the european union and their pm resigned which has markets all in a tizzy because they get sad when their jewish schemes are slightly disrupted

now might be a good time to get a shitload of pounds if youre rich (im not)

Jesus. If you have to ask us you don't really care about either of them imo.

Ok. It turns out the mazda I wanted was already sold, they just didn't pull it from the facebook page. :/ and then I hit on this girl at the pool in front of my brother and he told everyone in my family and they gave me a hard fucking time about it, so I'm not feeling super good.

Do not insult the umaru

I fucking hate her so god damn much

It was 52/48. I guess that can still mean a difference of million or so. Anyway, Farrage is my favorite Brit of all time now.

WHAT ARE YA
Postin
milk
cookies
Waifu
KOTOR and Purse Owner
nuffin
alright

I hope you're a single child.

>>>/leddit/

webm related

Why would they give you a hard time about trying to get some?

You aren't the karenfag are you?

What kinda cookies?

Crime documentarys are neat.

What are you celebrating in your life?

Nice nap friend. Also, coffee is good. Which smash?

What's GGCX?

What about Cofwee?

Milk a best.

M&M

No bully

No i'm not

Tried that a few weeks ago. Wasn't my style. Firebreath whisky I think it was called was more exciting.

No actually. I wonder if dino crisis is popular in nippon land.

What are you going to do Mark, ban me?
Umaru a shit

I could spoonfeed you, but I won't.

No, pure cancer dummy.

And I'm a big bro

That too actually. Mocha instant coffee mixed with crappy reheated coffee. And green tea to stay hyrdated from that.

And gccx is the best show ever.

Quality taste.

Try it. Her name in nip is probably in the related searches up top.

This sounds like a bad VN.
But really you have to decide if you really want that sick fetish to go through, or figure out how you have a deep connection with.
Who do you trust more, which girl makes your heart go doki-doki more. It's your future on who you decide- love triangles suck and don't end nicely like they do in fiction.

I woke up early again. I still have to work come 7 though.

Hail fellow memers. I plan to go on pilgrimage to Canterbury to celebrate the Anglo-Kingdoms independence from the European Empire.
I cannot go alone so who's willing to join?

jack off less, read some books to take your mind off it

coffee with nesquick nigger

It's hard to explain. We're a christian family, so that might be part of it. And also they were like
And I thought to myself "Gee it must be nice to be so goddamn beautiful that it's annoying when other people constantly re-affirm your looks."

Mostly Project M. I'm thinking of setting up netplay, because I heard PM emulates better than Melee because of the texture types or something.

That sucks, I couldn't do it.

I'll be with you in spirit.

You sure it's not a social disease?

Sounds like a liquer. Sounds tasty.

I'm sure spider will.

congrats on your independence britbongs

Shouldn't you be trying to get a job?

Join me and channel your waifu to fight Sandafrican americans!

Thanks.

I think its shorter there, so you wont be so much of a midget compared to everyone else must be your dream!

Yay

I brought Nep Nep Action U which I should play but I started drinking instead.

To be fair the "world" is over for them since they can't cry and call racism to get what they want.

DANCE THREAD

Game Center CX
Show about Japanese man playing video games
Its the happiest show ever and I always watch a couple of episodes when I get sad or in a vidya rut
Chief Arino will never let you down

Yay for the far right, I'm going to so enjoy Fortress England

So where's the gif?

I mix literally any kind of choco/mocha/instant coffee mix I can into coffee so I'm sure I've done that before.

Did you get a nice look at her hoohas at least?

And sucks about the folks, they just don't understand what its like really.

Shorter where?

Never thought about it but you might be right.

What do you do for money?

How do you do it? I work early (wake up 5:30 usually) and I'm always dead tired at work. In a fucking factory no less, falling asleep in front if heavy machinery. I can never sleep at a reasonable time. What do?

Felt like a kick in the throat, would have made any lesser man cough. Luckily my ancestors were really good at being alcoholics, so I can down most drinks no problem. Too bad I don't like drinking.

Will do.

I'm a wizard, mind you.

Gonna hit the bed. Bye

Is that where pic related is from?

Yes definitely. And yeah, they don't understand what it's like to be ugly, and single in 2016.

let me post the gif shitty site.

Pretty much

Once Trump gets into office we're going to witness the rise of the right wing again, as liberal faggots either scramble to find a safe space or kill themselves en mass

If I could channel Ritsu I'd be doing much different things with her.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE LOOKED

Night umaru

I'm going to wait until this settles and that ain't gonna be tomorrow.

Sleep tight. I might follow suit soon.

I'm temporarily retired.

Sounds like It Just Works. I'll have to try it some time.

It'll be fiiiiiine. Stop abusing your dick. It's not a race, you know.

No problem friend, I'll look it up.

No clue what that's on about, but netplay is fun.

Cheers friend. I was just about to look it up.

Coffee is pretty good.

Oh right that vote passed today.

I haven't been in the know, is this a good or a bad thing?

Sleep tight user.

left/right is a false dichotomy (though i guess it works well enough for now), it's all about globalism vs nationalism now bro

dont let the door hit you on the way out into a fucking bullet

good for us kinda, bad for (((them)))

Shiiieeet.

It means they're no longer in the (((EU)))

Sovereignty is a good thing

I honestly don't even any more.

So you sit in front of your computer every day, all day, and you never get bored?

No show can cheer me up quite as good as GCCX.
That show has honestly probably saved my hobby for me a couple of times.
After getting frustrated or bored with vidya I just watch a couple of episodes and I remember what its all about.
Arino rarely gets mad, or frustrated.
He couple die at the same spot over and over again for literal hours, but not be swayed because hes still having fun. And that makes the part where he gets past that one spot so much sweeter.
Really, its perfect.

Correct
I actually need more GCCX Screencaps. I lost a lot of em, mostly the ones where you can see Arinos happy attitude.

I highly recommend watching it.

I didn't even get any presents and this is stoill one of my best birthdays

We talking like ugly ugly or just average? Big difference

How you been user?

Not really
The average US liberal doesn't want to hop into the EU or anything, they just want to mimic them as much as possible.

In the end, pretty sure 70% of the US is nationalistic to a degree

Recently my shrink doubled my anti-depressant dosage because absolutely nothing interests me whatsoever. At this point it's a miracle that I can even get out of bed.

4am, I am on my knees begging you. Please tell me some absolutely perfect games/animes/shows/movies that are objectively and without a doubt flawless in every way, and convincing arguments as to why they are so incredible. Here is some general information about my taste:

Some other people have asked here for recommendations before and so have I once before, so sorry if I sound like a whiny faggot who wants to get spoonfed. I can't really rely on “Top Ten” clickbait lists or other internet communities (even other boards on this website).

I will make you a free meme of your choice if you give me an incredible suggestion with an incredible argument for your recommendation. The meme quality is not guaranteed, but I will certainly put effort into it. Please for the love of god help me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Vid of uncucked Brits against migrants.

This is good though
Means cheaper W40Ks

Whenever I play older NES games I always channel my inner Arino to over come them and actually beating those tough levels yourself feels so amazing. I'm almost through adventure island right now, which Arino ended up giving in on. I'm going to beat it for him!

Happy b-day user!

You do anything at all for your bday?

On the global market. For others sure.

Yeah. It's just something I heard, and I'm desperate for people to play against.

Looks like fun. I should try it out.

Pig Dicker?

Honestly probably just average, I'm just being pouty and emotional.

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo.

For whatever reason I found the parts where he's wandering around game centers to be better than the actual game parts.

Knees are fucked, back is fucked, I think my hair is starting to fall out. Running a comb through my hair will pull out something like 15 strands sometimes because they form knots.

berserk, also wellbutrin if youre a prescriptionfag

those fuckers would probably raise the price to account for the difference

good for morale and salt mining though

strike witches is literally perfect and if you can't stand it you need to kill yourself asap

Oh no. That's not good news. The thought of lewds of my waifu is agonizing on its own.

I have to try more liquor. In all honestly I don't even like wine. I shame my Italian ancestry.

A nice mixture of Vyvanse and bananas. I usually try to avoid caffeine because I get pretty bad withdrawal.

Just bingewatch random moeshit/comedy shows.
It sounds like you have depression issues, you need something to lighten you up

Berserk and I am a Hero

HAIL BRITANNIA

Cheers user.

Cheers user.

Cheers user.

I will look into it, friend.

There are quite a few people who play netplay on things like anthersladder.

Space dandy.

Yeah figured. Most guys are rarely so ugly they can't get a girl. Girls really don't give a shit about looks as much as people think.

Is there a pattern to the hair falling out? Or just all over?

Just turn off r-18 and you'll be fiiine.

Average height is lower then 5"7 in nip land I think.
Or maybe thats for girls where they are almost midgets

I hope for the second one, since that will lead to dealing with less shit in the long run.
Otherwise they will try and fail to make an uprising and die by guards when they try to attack the white house.

=0RAT WHERE ARE YOUY NIGGA==

A computer, like a hammer, is a tool. It's how you use it that matters. Yes, I spend a lot of time on here, but of course there is plenty to do that you can't do on a computer. I also stay fit, I take the time and effort to cook every meal with love and care, I do the usual daily chores to keep the house from falling apart, I meditate on my waifu and partake in the necessary rituals that strengthen our relationship, there's lots of stuff I do.

Sure, I get bored now and again, but that's a failure on my part.

Just bask in the glory of Brexit

Boris for PM

Nigga what?
Watch wizards and laugh at literal nazi propaganda superweapon
Hitler was the secret weapon all along.

I'd be tall in Japan. What a feeling that would be

Even in the states I'm over the average height for girls by a bit so yeah. I think its like 5'0 average for grils in nipland.

Well then thats comfy as fuck. I'm not even bonglish and I had fun doing that.

Happy Birthday! Happy Independence Day!

They literally cannot make a fucking uprising
They cucked themselves to hard with anti-gun rhetoric that any act of gunfire would go against their agenda, and even then anything that depicts a massive amount of leftists as hostile is the minute their political party ends for another few hundred years

If you want a civil war to happen, it has to be the left triggering the right, not the opposite way

Yep.

I can't say i approve of your lifestyle, but if you're sure you're doing well for yourself, what can i say?

Shit is contradictory user. There will never be a perfect game, each has their flaws- you have to be specific in what you're looking for.
Reason why Famitsu has a no 100/100 policy

I actually do the same.
Just channeling his cheery optimistic attitude really helps.
When I first discovered GCCX, I managed to finally beat the first 3 Mario games. I was unable to beat them ever since I was a kid but after watching the chief do it I thought they would be perfect to take me out of my vidya rut, and they were.

I really like Arinos challenge, but those arcade sections are good.
Watching arino challenge a random kid, buy candy, sometimes run into an old assistant.
Its just charming and cozy all-around.
I also like the small mini-sections he has

Same but my Dad's family is from the cuckiest part of the UK
By the way Ritsu why aren't you posting snapshots from the K-On UK Episode
I don't get it

I'm chewing through pokemon yellow.
Literally the first time i play a pokemon game.

The fact you didn't start with R/S/E, or better yet HG/SS, automatically shows you're loosing out on a lot

Going to sleep early everyone. Have fun and remember that Jesus loves you!
SAVE THE QUEEN
Canada uncucked when?

Just read Berserk. No other manga has captivated me like Berserk. The movies are good too, and the anime is okay.

I'm going to go against the grain. I don't know you who are or what your problem is, but you can't rely on cultural things like anime to make you happy. You obviously have something going on, but running away from them through escapism won't do you any good. Do you want to talk about what's driving you to want to run away in the first place?

I am a Hero is objectively one of the best Manga I've ever read. Did it ever start updating again?

Yeah, it's just I tried it with Melee and it was too laggy. But I heard that PM is less laggy because of how it handles textures or something, so I'm gonna give it a go.

Thanks. I'm thinking of trying to change my approach to something more toned down and less "This'll make a good story for /4am/." I think the problem with it is it's easy for me to talk to people, I just have a hard time communicating I'm hitting on girls without being completely unsubtle. Or maybe I should just not worry about it.

nigga what?

A leftist uprising would be more #BLM; backed by Soros, executed by blacks, and supported by normalfag leftists. It could happen, it's just not likely.

Am I autistic?

I'm thinking most of it is where the headphone strap sits, but considering it knots up at the back, I may be pulling all of it from there. Considering it hurts more the further back I touch my scalp, I'm thinking it's the latter. I've already said I hate how long it is because it gets in the way of headphones.

For whatever reason, the quiz episodes and the occasional episode where they bust out equipment dedicated specifically for that one game are my favorites. Every episode is really nice though.

Better to know the worst of the series so he can find why nobody actually plays them outside of speedrunning purposes.

I've beat a couple of those NES games I owned as a kid and never could beat back then since I've started watching GCCX. Best feeling in the world cause I really thought they were impossible back then.

Thats the movie and its going to be another 10 or so episodes before I get to cap that thing. And I bet its going to take me 24+ hours to cap it because it has high detail animation and is pretty long.

==GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ==*

I have little old Japanese ladies come buy things at my work and I feel like a giant compared to them.
Its great fam

Amazing You will finally be taller then a 3D gril for a change
You should totally go over to nip land and buy shit then.

They are crazies they will double think to make their actions ok.
Thats all they do.
Monkey best monogatari post more.

You just need Trump to invade canada to save you at this rate.

There is a game coming out for Berserk, looks great too.

scott adams (dilbert guy) made a really good blog post about this lately actually

try battletoads

the movies use that really ugly cgi, at least the original 90s anime has a killer ost and really nicely painted backgrounds

Well you should of done it in preparation for the Brexit
I'm disapointed Ritsu

Night night reggie~

Eh at least its easy for you. A lot of girls like that so I bet that'll win you one by itself.

Ahh well at least its not male pattern baldness.

I saw the new independence day movie

kinda bothers me that they retroactively made one of the characters from the original a literal homosexual

Blame sjws

Which one?

There is no good way to save face in that situation. This happened to me one time.
Then I left and regretted life decisions. Anyway there is no right answer to that situation.

A lot of girls like what?

blame jews

I'm taller than a lot of girls really. And taller than most of the girls I've dated.

One of these days.

I didn't think they'd actually do it!4

There's enough falling out to where I have to vacuum almost daily.

David Cameron soon to be ex primister of England resigned today
He once dicked a pig

Very nice.

One, I doubt leftists would support a rich man since leftists hate rich people
Two, a massive amount of leftwing normalfags armed with guns would completely destroy the anti-gun rhetoric
Three, using niggers as a proxy would shatter race rhetoric

Yeah, not likely at all

Good job man.

Speaking of milk, what kinds of milk do you prefer? 2%, etc?

Oh, also, share your favorite music, comfy or otherwise.

That show sounds really interesting.

Netplay also heavily depends on where the person is located, but generally runs better with Project M because they have it designed around it.

Sleep tight user.

Nice

That you can talk to them easily.

Is there a lot going in the front of your hairline?

Thats always the first to go.

Not bad!

Never under estimate the year of the Fire Monkey

Just go full bald. It's what I'd do.

God damn I haven't felt this smug since ==11 MILLION + PUNITIVE==

Lmao but what you said was pretty funny.

Now that I look back at her, she had a pretty shit taste in Holla Forums

Shit you posted in a firday thread with that before right?
If not that then some other thread but I think i remember you.
You had a mankey and a spearow on your team.
What you got now?

I really prefer the ones where he takes on games I personally have struggles with.
Battletoads, Mario World, Megamans.
Its a shame he has yet to take on Zelda 2

Very much the same for me.
Arino is an inspiration to us all

That's fine. It's not like you're supporting me financially or anything, anyway. Also, Since I do have a savings from working, I have fulfilled my duties as a citizen in this society. I do not feel guilty at all about not having to work while others do. I served my time. I will eventually have to serve more. I'll worry about that when the time comes.

this fucker

he wakes up from a coma and his gay bearded lover keeps calling him pet names to calm him down

Probably 2%.

posting some screenshots i took before we left the EU that made me either sad or happy

Wanna vomit from trying to imagine that.

Isn't he dead?

I'm starting to believe in it honestly. And I don't ever fall for superstitious mumbo jumbo.

You had struggles on zelda 2?

110 you mean
and yeah this is been a great year, what with Trump That alone is 100 different smug stories Gawker, Mediocre Number 5.6 and now this

I'm feeling pretty good tonight, faggots. I can't believe I almost killed myself last night.

Oh yes.

I don't check because I always feel really uncomfortable looking at myself in the mirror.

There's enough of it left to hide any sort of balding, but at some point I'm just going to keep all of it very short and just wear hats. Besides, it's long enough to get under my eyelids because it curls in a way to gravitate to them.

I heard the JP version of Battletoads was actually easier than the US version.

Yes you are taller then japanese girls, we just covered that.

You never know what tomorrows will bring.

gold is up right now bigtime if youre one of them investor types

the game is so fucking hard, some parts require pixel perfection

theyre primarily deluded in their cognitive dissonance doublethink that anything can be justified in their world as long as its for the greater good

the salt must flow

get up on your chinese/egyptian mythology bro, meme magick is straight fucking real

things will probably get better, they will get worse first but better in the end

salmon has all kinds of good shit in it that are really healthy (vitamin d, omega 3, etc)

Am I late?

Tor came over and we played vidya. I also got him to lie in the same bed as me.

L E W D A S F U C K

Did you two fuck yet?

I was horrible at that game. I had no chance without a strategy guide.
I loved it as a kid though.
Its honestly a shame they havent made any other 2D Zelda games like it.
Or better yet, have made that its own unique IP.

Still was great watching him play through it.

Did I miss something

archive.is/5bFyx

I guess he was placed in a coma after an ayy used him as a mic.

Gay.

We're not even halfway through the year and best of all Hillary is starting to underestimate Trump again, she and the MSM thinks his campaign has nothing left
The debates are going to be legendary, I hope I've moved out by then so I can watch them live

Why are you such a faggot

You should really do that user. Better to know now.

Thats why we have a no dying rule.

Pixel perfection shit drives me mad. I hate platformers that abuse that shit.

Fuck forgot I had this, need to sell and wait for the drop. Thanks for reminding me.

I felt physically ill reading this.

Make 4 AM normal again.

Very.

I dunno, post that pic with stalker and all

This is Joey's laptop and hand

congrats on your gay faggot shit, sounds fun if youre into that i guess

the worlds first presidential campaign decided largely through memetic powers

i think pretty much every currency is down right now except for yen for some reason, not sure if that helps

ive never been more mad at a video game than at the rat race level of battletoads

no fucking way

We get it, Bongland won and she's your waifu
Now get out

I never got far at all into any of my NES games as a kid. But the music and atmosphere on them is so damn nostalgic.

I played through zelda 2 last year and had a blast, would recommend. Its a lot more straight forward when you are older. Only the last dungeon requires like using a pen and paper to draw out the huge map.

Hillary won't make it. Shes going to have a "heart attack" or something similar and bow out in the next month. Calling it.

Is it story time?
Did the semon make glopping sounds?

ye nigga, that's the one thing that sounds good right now.

We were playing stalker, good shit.

It was fun.

his death scene was cut from the first movie because sequels

He enjoys what he does enough for everyone to have fun.

I'll just wait until there's a pile of hair on my pillow. Once you find a designated shitting shower, you tend to lose all ability to give a shit about anything.

Please don't post you and Joey doing lewd things.

Yeah that was me.
spearow, butterfree, mankey, bellsprout, abra and a level 18 magikarp

A nu cheeki breeki iv damke

I see this now.

Yeah, I just have to get through the bullshit I suppose.

Perhaps there are some rules that are here for a reason after all.

Leftits don't hate rich people, they hate "Rich people." Not to mention the riots were supported by Soros and most libfags don't even know about it. Let me paint a picture.

Basically a jew-backed race war with the leftists supporting the nigs before they get "reparationed."

And while the blacks can't stand up against an armed populace, if they get foreign powers on their side it could turn into an actual invasion scenario. Not that I think they'd win, but it'd be close.

Nice. I could try playing some people from DFW then.

I was going to say it's not that easy for me, but I'll take that compliment, thanks.

I wanted to ask out this girl one time that liked Adam Sandler movies. Fucking bullet dodged.

What's even the deal with year of the fire monkey?

Yeah. The only time we've been this smug has been Zimmerman. That was a good time.\

Glad you're still here user

At least a packed miso soup doesn't fuck me up

Honestly the best job for Farage would be Bartender

I'm going to bed before my internet dies again.

Oh thats you duh.

Not dead yet ay?

Chinese zodiac I think. Year of change or something.

night then fam.

Thanks for reminding me that we had Zimmermann 2 Electric Sale of a Bugaloo when he sold his gun

year of the fire monkey means a year of great change with a little bit of chaos, next year is fire rooster which is about like rebuilding and shit

Sure, here's what happened.

Sorry, night yakuza~

I'm tempted to just cut all of it and not bother with worrying about if patches are missing.

No more than normal. I'm waiting for the day my knees hurt so much that I have to go to the hospital. Chances are I'm probably going to have to get them replaced in the next 20 years.

Twitter is cucked, don't forget.

To undermine the legitimacy of Trump's presidency?

night.

I thought it was a reference to the Gorillaz song "Fire coming out of a monkeys' head."

So much smug we can't even remember it all. We need an end-of-year smug comp.

I wanna believe.

Multiplayer stalker when?

NEVER EVER

Teasing fucker.
Was it nice cuddling in bed ;_;

You can do that?

Nah to evade getting convicted.

Actually now
moddb.com/mods/ray-of-hope-co-op-online

What are you? Gay?

You know the election has been the most entertaining story I've ever seen, no one could write anything intricate, complex and fun

We will wait. Soon fellow stalker, we will go urban exploring.

Would you be to pass the vodka in Stalker Online then?

I like this mp4 file

yeah like that shit is ever going to come out though

she probably wont be convicted or indicted or whatever unless russia drops their blackmail folder in full

i look forward to the books that will be written about the 2016 election

Yeah I'd just cut it off instead of fighting a losing battle, but I don't know how bad it is. Sucks about your knees too.

But then they'd be giving it to Trump on a platter. He'd have no one to run against. Idk, it depends on how heavy the prosecution actually comes down on her. But they stopped releasing her files, so I'm guessing they're trying to sweep it under the rug.

Truth.

I got Mark to follow me on Twitter by shitposting at him when we used 314chan as a bunker for a little bit.

There is a mod out there that supports multiplayer within the story I think. There's always the multiplayer that was in SoC

I don't know if I even have insurance, and since I have ~200 dollars, there's no way I'm going to be able to pay for it in the near future. I'll just embrace the pain and burn it as fuel on my journey.

Tor is just in denial.

An ever so slight hope may still linger in my heart that escape of tarkov will be atleast decent.

Yeah. The only one I think I managed to beat as a kid was Mega Man 2

Hold onto him.
His evolution is my favorite pokemon for a reason

Excuse my shit but what's Escape of Tarkov?

Tor will never love, me that is a fact.

What a bitch

Nah she'll make some kind of deal to fuck off with her money and go out of the public eye I bet.

They'd probably give it to Bernstein at that point. Shes just a magnet for criticism now.

Joey himself admitted I wasn't gay, how gay do you think I am

If I was a holywood Jew I'd make a movie based on Jeb, it'd rank in the cash and it'd be well loved

She said she fucking LOVED the new Starwars.

Part of the reason I haven't done anything is that I like pain too much.

Just means you have to try harder.

You're full gay.

Feels like todays gonna be a good day! Congrats Brits, you did good.

Do you have proof I'm gay?

Just build your own using a door knob or something.

I honestly really hated NES megaman games

I always thought for the longest time I hated platformers in general but I just hated the way they designed the levels in those so much.

I like it as well. I want to maker her make those sounds in bed.

(witnessed)
Can't argue with trips like that. But that's be a good bait and switch. I always thought that Bernie would do better with full democrat backing than hillary.

So coalburner too? Yeah bullet dodged.

Yeah i know from various comics posted on Holla Forums that he evolves and kicks ass.

It had a nice trailer but the gameplay looks more like dayz/survival stuff than actual stalker.

Why is this thread so fucking gay today?

Theyre trying to meme a cock into your ass. Ignore them for your own good.

How defensive you get is proof enough.

I'll just make a peg and use that when I lose the leg.

Ever since people started avatarfagging 4am threads have been gay. That being said, using this place as a containment thread for everyone's autism is fun.

I mean even the Repubs are ignoring him because they don't think he stands a chance so it works out really well if thats how they go.

Hidden shotgun peg leg or booze filled peg leg?

Warped 2x4 that was dug out of the back of a garage peg leg.

It only matters if your dick twitches to it.

Daily reminder that your waifu can't love you because she doesn't exist!

If you're waifu was real she'd think you're nice
I get sappy when I drink

Sure when you come down here family.

Reminder that if she did exist, she would think you're a creep

Well, to each his own.
Mega Man games are still some of my favorites to this day.

Congratulations. Dubs checked.

NES games a best, good soundtracks.

Whats wrong user? Why can't you eat more than 2 cookies?

Goodnight yakuza.

Get your knees checked man.

Future history classes are going to be nothing but bickering and sadness.

Gonna have to agree.

I vote booze filled.

Im an avatarfag and I dont act gay at all…Must be something else.

Oh. So hillbilly pegleg.

No. I'm the baseline for lost control, if it weren't for me, you might be that baseline.

I don't have to goto the north island for the fitness test so I might come down to dunedin sometime.
Maybe

Yeah. I feel this election is more about who you *aren't* voting for (not counting most Trump supporters.) So having a candidate that's platform is "Not Trump or criminal' would do great for the democrats. But maybe there's something behind the scenes that invalidates Bernie as prez.

If you get blocked you won the argument.

Oh well that fits you pretty well.

Thanks!

Megaman legends is my favorite game of all time and I really loved the gamecube battle network game. But thats about it.

They're just too sickly, and I made like twelve of them. My housemate has celiac disease so I can't fob them off to her.

Life is suffering.

Alright, /4am/. it's time for the ultimate choice. What am I to consume this morning.

Lucky Charms or Cocoa Puffs

Oh shit Joeys back from a short break.

Tor will never love me no matter how hard I try.

It's because Hillary is rigging the system to get votes. Expect her to get extremely far behind Trump and somehow get a huge surge of votes that give her the win.

Even broken clocks are right twice a day.

Honey Bunches of Oats with either almonds or strawberries.

Dick.

Both. Live life on the edge.

Looks like he needs a little convincing.

Agreed. I had a site I downloaded them from for a while but I can't remember it now.

Eh I doubt it. Hes from the chosen people and is pushing more leftist socialist shit.

Take lucky charms marshmallows and put them in the cocoa puffs.

Bernie pretends to be a Jewish Socialist Ron Paul and Elites don't like anything close to Ron Paul also they're running with Hillary because she made a deal to be cast aside for Obongo back in '08 so she can be president but luckily Trump happened

Hospital here. How are you lot doing? Celebrating Britain's successful bid for freedom?

You would hope being a commie bastard would invalidate you for being president but nope Bernie still ran for it.

>Cereal mixing
Ali would frown upon you all.

Ay hospital, hows life going?

I'm doing pretty ok lately. I'm broke as hell but haven't been depressed in a while.

He would have got shit on a lot more for it if he had any chance against hillary.

Those quads mean nothing.

Somebody once told me if their straight, make them bend.

But this is Tor we're talking about, he's steel beams.

Are you the guy who works in a hospital or are you Wolfspider and did something
I wonder where he is I thought he'd be here to celebrate

Yeah. I think head-to-head most swing voters would go Trump because at least he's not a criminal.

I don't know. Maybe his connections just aren't as strong as Shillary's.

That's my theory. I don't know that the jews wouldn't want a populist though, that's what they tried to sell Obama as.

Yup. How's things for you?

Brought more booze and drank it all to celebrate.
So yes.

Yeah but seeing Hilary getting stumped by trump would be more amusing since she will be thrown in jail for it.
While Commie Sanders would just make more riots and shit.

Enjoying reading about the salt. Lots of angry people and racists being screamed right now haha.

Why dont you just use grindr or something

Be hotter than jet fuel, that'll melt him.

But that's not what (((they))) want.

I-I only do it when I'm low on one cereal to get rid of it

Just let us know ahead of time fam.

From my previous experience with you I find that hard to believe.

Yeah hes definitely not as connected as her but still has been a politician for like 20 years.

More riots are more good imo

Just makes more center minded dems see how horrible the left really is.

It's k. I wish it was /k/, but hey. Been a slow week here in the trenches, just standard delivery after standard delivery. I think I've gotten to deliver 3 babies this week, the rest have gone to the residents. I'm so booooooooored. I wish we'd have some crazy heart condition or something so I get to feel like I'm doing more than sitting in my office or the resident room, shooting the shit with the kids.

I'm dreading tomorrow. New residents. Their first night. I expect a literal Greek tragedy.

I would definitely want a Hillary vs trump scenario. I would make so much fucking popcorn for the debates. It has to happen. When do they even declare the official party nominations?

True. I think it'd be a trade-off in having at least a semi-rogue president they can blame things on and throw under the bus, or rigging the votes in a very obvious way for the least likeable candidate of all time. I'm leaning towards vote swinging but idk.

Yeah. But he doesn't always go for the party's viewpoint of the month; it's more that his views happened to align with the parties at this time. I could be mistaken though.

I'm the hospital, yes.

i'm conflicted. how does trump debate hillary without coming off like an "asshole"? does he know how? surely he does.

Shh, what doesnt happen in Holla Forums doesnt go there

Failing that, there's always feeding more into BLM.

Well, silver lining. Just save and eat them later.

Neither, Fruity Pebbles and or Reeses Puffs.

A shame.

Oh shit user, what's wrong?

Do you guys make a lot of scrubs jokes?

I am freaking dying for a new gun. I really want a 32 acp so bad its killing me.

Thats actually pretty true. Even then he only aligns with the retarded 19 yo liberals anyway.

I would need to get round to planning it so yeah I will let you know.

Yeah, true but all trump needs to do is say the truth and he gets more voters.
See all the gays voting for him now due to the mass shooting

Yeah thats what I want too, he will be able to bring all her dirty laundry out while the media simply tries to cry "Muh sexism"

Give them to me then.

The gay vote means nothing when the colored vote and the woman vote exists.

Don't forget gays are realizing that guns are a good thing to have, and that the gay gun club has gotten up over a thousand members if I recall correctly.

Did that gay thing actually work?

I heard it backfired but that was probably just concern shilling or the (((medias))) usual lies.

By not caring if he is an asshole. That's his whole schtick. All he has to do is point out her crimes, and laugh when she tries to fake cry.

The bit that makes me the happiest is they're overusing the fucking sexist and racist arguments to the point where I think they're losing effectiveness. And what do they do in response? Double down and use it even more. Soon(TM) those words will lose their power.

if she fake cries, i think that'll lose her the election immediately.

just orchestrated a wank

They'll let Bernie get through in 2020 but then he'll lose by a mile

You mean you're not a person but a Hospital does that mean you're AI hooked up to the hospital's mainframe
Surprised

Oh I'll give it you you alright

Nothing. Just bored at work.

We used to, but one of the nurses was triggered by how there weren't enough nurses in the show about comical happenings involving doctors and a hospital. She was so triggered that she asked me to stop the residents from watching the show while in between deliveries. I had to take my box set home.

We watch House now. Less offensive to tender feefees somehow.

New resident day is a shit show for all parties involved. Our patient satisfaction scores plummet, staff happiness takes a nose dive, and I invariably have to let at least 1 resident literally cry on my shoulder when a nurse sets their newly minted MD ass straight. Really, I just hope no one dies this time.

*to you
fugg

I hope so. I just want the debates so bad. Fuck it I want to go to the debates and bring a fucking mlg airhorn for every time Hillary gets fucked up the ass.

What the fuck does (((this))) mean?

I am the faggot who doesn't like Cowboy Bebop.

Wellbutrin is already what I'm on.

I haven't read a book/mango/comic in a while. I tried watching Berserk, I loved the first episode but it lost its momentum pretty quick. Does it pick up again after the third or fourth episode?

I just graduated high school a month ago by cheating homeschooling and yes I'm 18, fuck you Mark for carrying on the cuckchan tradition of banning someone for mentioning high school. I moved in with relatives about 2 years ago because of a major fight with my parents and I haven't spoken to my parents ever since (even though they have tried to contact me several times).

After the first couple months of living with my relatives I dropped out of public high school, broke up with my girlfriend, and cut ties with a lot of great friends (including my siblings, to an extent). After the 2 years leading up to today I gained over 50 pounds and lost pretty much all of my mental/social abilities.

Now my relatives are expecting me to start college soon even though I shitpost 12 hours a day on websites I hate and about things I don't care about.

Pls no, post that shit in the Evolve thread.

You best not be insulting fruity pebbles. Those are top tier cereal.

Jesus that all sounds horrible.

Time for another hospital story?

I can't believe it

Jew detector tag.

Depends on your definition of work. I spose more fags are buying guns now which is definitely good, as the 2nd amendment deserves to be used. But it seems more out of fear rather than a love of firearms atm. Hopefully it transforms into a love of guns though.

If it doesnt the people who'd vote for her anyway are complete idiots. Imagine voting for someone who cries when things get tough. And she's leading an entire country thats constanty at war with something.

Tmi, little anime girl.

Usually means jews. Its the implication the word means something else so like (((White))) can mean jew or lightskinned mexican.

Yes, iz happy day. Congrats on brexit.

I usually describe myself as a sentient hospital in a lab coat. In reality, I'm just a normal doctor in a normal, non-sentient hospital.

God damn that makes me mad about Scrubs. Also by residents do you mean staff or patients?

Me neither.

But that's not a monster from evolve?

Nice try (((you)))

It'll fit right into what those threads have evolved to though.

Ah, but wouldn't quotation marks be enough?

Did you actually vote. I'm sorry those racists took over your country m8

Anyone who owns and shoots a gun regularly will learn to love it.

I prefer Peanut Butter Capn' crunch but Reeses taste good all around.

Ah, that's good to hear.

I'm headed to bed, night all.

Like nigs are bothered to vote, they are a minority for a reason.

Pink Pistols is doing really well and most gun shop owners reporting an increase of fags buying guys.

lots of fags brought guns, and hillary lost a lot of gay voters, not sure on the numbers but it worked in the end.

They have pretty much lost all their power, its great.

So did you LARP as a remainer yesterday while being a bit more annoying than usual
If you did you probably swayed the Million and a half people to let Brexit happen
Good Job Wolfspider, your disgusting autism finally paid off for the world

Maybe for "coincedences" but not for people like (((Cameron))).

I wouldn't go that far, but Trump is pretty much writing the book on how to trigger faggots and get away with it.

Dont argue with the memes son.

Exactly. Theres something so satisfying in using one, especially hunting. Makes you feel alive and like a man. And cleaning it can often feel therapeutic as fuck

Woah, new merchandise?

yes I did

me treither

thanks

thanks?

i cummed everywhere too

I've never been hunting, seems really fun though. I'd love to do it now that I think about it. Running through the woods at night with a gun sounds fun as fuck.

So did you LARP as a remainer

shut up

no

Im not sure how to respond to that haha.

It is, though it can be way too dangerous at night, you might shoot a person. And you gotta wear the annoying vests, but thats so other hunters dont shoot ya. It can be great and fun tho. You should get a license and try it! Definitely read up on skinning and gutting the animal first tho, that part can get messy.

welp, guess i better rub one out myself. i forget about fapping for days and then something causes me to realize i can manual override whenever i want.

HAHAHAH! This man wanted to kidnap me to make me cross dress and possibly get raped. He is 100% perfectly straight.

CC a qt

Have you no decency?

"""Cameron"""

I'm not arguing it's just that personally i think they suffice
i've seen it for a while but i never take up on the freshest most dank memes.

Said like a person who never ever hunted. It's more comparable to fishing in that regard. It's more a slow meticulous walk and a lot of waiting for the most perfect shot/opportunity.

Suprised because you would of swayed the votes but luckily the difference was greater than imagined

it's pretty great

You dumb nigger, quotes makes it look like you're implying it's not actually cameron. It expresses skepticism. (((cameron))) implies that he's jewish / pozzed.

As I recall you're the one who kept talking about the rapes. I just wanted the pics for money. Not sure why you're so big on rapelay but everyones got their fetish I guessyou pervert.

Welp, I'm off to work.

You and me both, I dont even use fam but its good to stay informed.

On the side note since people are fapping, anyone know of a good household item that can be used to spread lube onto your dick without getting any on your hands? Disposable would be a plus.

Tell us more about ur mum

Can't I just leave it for the wolves?

Yeah I know. My family hunts a lot so I know its not really like that. But it sounds more fun that way!

They aren't mutually exclusive.

Later user~

paintball/airsoft might be your thing then.

spit

Those facewasher cream bottles
Empty one and it'll work

Oh. Idk then.

cloth tissue? Baby wipes?
I never tried any

Deers are outbreeding wolves. Gotta take it up yourself now. The good news is after you've killed enough deer you can lvl up to meese. Then finally bears. Dont get caught killing bears

Lube already comes in a bottle.

Wouldn't that seep through and get on your hands?

Hunting bears is legal here with license. When I worked at the gas station that time a dude rolled up to pump gas with a fucking bear in the back of his pick up truck, was neat.

So what did you do to celebrate
Buy any W40Ks?

No I mean stuff like soap bottles
You know the ones where you press down and soap come out?
Just fill one of those with lube

sleep in and miss alot of dnd

Oh onaholes.

I think not. baby wipes are already full of the stuff though it would probably hurt your dick thinking about it
Cloth tissue you ccould just fold 4-5 times.

die in your sleep NOW

You comfy?
I'm pretty comfy

Sounds like fun.

But how would it spread around on your dick for insertion? Like to coat your dick all around.

See seems like the liquid in baby wipes would counteract the lube, since I'm assuming it has water in it- and lube is water-based.

Damn, you burgers are lucky. You should definitely start hunting to lvl up to bears soon. It'd be great. Imagine 1v1ing a bear with a gun! And you can even skin its pelt and get someone to embroider Ritsu on it

Well dont you get rambunctious after you've fapped.

Yeah, it'll spread when you stick your dick in the onahole

Working on it.

I was talking to an old grizzled truck driver about it that night and he said he and his buddies would hunt them with 22s. They apparently have a soft spot on their forehead. Dunno how true that is though.

Wait what country are you in?

I'm pretty comf a comfus

thanks for asking

That sounds like either bullshit or the most badass thing I've ever heard.

Have you used one before?
If you put too much in you can risk wasting lube, having excess lube gush out and spilling out wherever you are, and loss of friction which then you won't feel the texture.
Put in too little and your dick gets stuck and rips can happen- to you and the hole.

Whats the difference between a Onahole and a Fleshlight

I come from the land of Americas tuque.

Hey man, I don't fucking know, I'm just trying to think
I don't even use real lube, I use an oil moisturizer which is cheap and is plentiful
Just try whatever you think of, it isn't that hard to think of something

Probably a little of both. I might try it if the guys with me had shotguns ready to take it down if I missed the brains.

Another damn canadian? 4am is too canadian

i accidentally stayed up 24 hours watching the brexit thingy what should i do i really want to be asleep right now

Sleep I guess

You can post multiple images, ya know.

Yeah it's kind of a suicidal badass that I would never do. But I can respect the guys that do. Anyways, I'm gonna head to bed now, night senpai. Thanks for listening.

Always!

Night ae86~

You dont use tuques in your state? And of course its canadian. Everywhere you go is Canadian, its just we look, sound and act so much like you guys no one notices.

Why are you spamming pictures little anime girl?

Well I guess it was my fault to ask in the wrong environment.

Just the type of toy, mainly where it was made.
Kinda the whole anime/cartoon thing. Fleshlight is a Western term while Onahole is an Eastern term.
I just find that the right amount of lube is a small squeeze (imagine a little bit more than half a table spoon) into the hole, and a bit more coated around your dick.
Depending on the size of the hole you'll adjust the amount put into it accordingly.

So it was a few years back. I was a slightly newer hospital, lab coat still starched as fuck, brick and mortar still clean. I'd been here a few years, but this was near the beginning of my career as a professional hospital.

New resident day hits and it hit hard, like a truck thrown by Superman. The new resident, we'll call her Katy (because that was actually her name), was freshly minted. She had the same incredibly unwarranted sense of self importance that most fresh MDs get, wouldn't listen to the nurses and was butting heads with your's truly. Now, my job as it relates to new residents is to be a mentor, a helping hand, and a motherfucker that can fix their fuckups. She refused my help, refused the advice of the nursing staff, and even refused the advice of her peers. She was going to make it herself, Hell or high water.

Now, since the universe loves to lay a righteous smackdown on an uppity cunt, we get a transfer that I'd have never ever taken. This lady wasn't at death's doorstep, she was inside and getting comfy. We're talking about crazy irregular heartbeats, intubated, got more tubes running through her than a Japanese schoolgirl. This chick had gotten it into her head that doing ALL the drugs was a fucking great idea when you're 7 months pregnant with AIDS, a heart defect, a damn near dead liver, 1 kidney, and a set of lungs like a tar pit. She was either morbidly obese or something like it, with tons of excess skin and fluid buildup. Like I said, it was a straight up dump. The outside hospital clearly didn't want her death on their records so they sent her to a hospital that literally cannot refuse her.

Katy takes a look at this new girl's chart. Reads off her vitals, makes some notes, chats the other attending up. They start inducing her. Bad call, doc. You really think this lump of flesh is gonna shove a baby out of its vagina? Fuck no. I said as much, but I wasn't over transfers so I didn't get final say. The plan was to induce her at full blast until she delivers or we have to cut her. We left with her in this state.

Get back that night, t-minus 3h until we cut. Lady starts crashing and thrashing. She seized, a clot slipped, she ripped a few lines out. Screaming starts, Katy leaps into action! A new voice joins the chorus of horror, a lovely mezzosoprano with a fancy degree. I get a call and come running, labcoat flapping in the breeze. I enter to see a literal waking nightmare. Blood is all over the nurse and Katy, the patient is weakly thrashing, the family is shocked. I shove my hand into this chick's neck, where a line used to be sowed in, trying to stop the bleeding. I call for teams, I call for stat c/s, I call for literally everything under the sun.

We're pushing her into the back when she dies. The blood is in my eyes, on the painting in the hallway, marinating our patient. I do my best, but it's not enough. She stays dead and within the day her baby joins her. If Katy hadn't been ignoring all the advice, we may have saved the child. We could have cut it out before the mom bled out. Instead, two lives lost instead of just one.

The lawsuits lasted months. Everyone got sued. Katy learned from the experience, I think. She somehow got to keep her position, probably due to the outside hospital getting shit on the hardest.

this was me earlier i ran for 44 minutes and it was really difficult

She's a britbong.

I guess I can understand the excitement today with the brexit. It is a great day for britain.

Drink some British tea
It'll calm your nerves and make you sleepy

The user's been doing that last time too, so I don't know. Karen doesn't seem like waifu material.

We might call them something different. Post a pic

God damn thats terrible.

Have you ever thought about writing a book with your stories? You got tons of em and write pretty well.

Well she might just be for a projection of user's Nationalism just as it would be if I started to Avatarfag as Mel Gibson

one of these

Hm thats definitely possible.

Once, yes. I'd love to be a writer, but I doubt that I'd be able to sell my stories since they involve actual people and actual cases and very real, very personal tragedies.

Eh as long as you don't include names you probably can but I dunno

Really slow for a friday morning.

Well its not the weekend yet so.

you're really slow for you're entire life

You're too slow.

Take this, made with the new grab feature

well fuck, time to shout at codemonkey again for leaving the spoilers active

It was much faster yesterday.

You just need to post foxes like a good little girl.

INDEPENDENCE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

2slow3me

I'll give you a fox, fgt.

Jokes on you. I'm into kimonomimi

What gave you the impression I'm a gril? You know there are no grils on the internet.

But everyone that browses 4chan are lolis, and we all came from 4chan to here, so everyone on Holla Forums are lolis too.

So you're a clothing fetishist?

shut UP

Google it.

Nah m8 I'm a shota and my waifu is my mother.

It's kemonomimi (けものみみ / ケモノミミ). You're probably baiting, but whatever.

I'm dig this.
I'm a magician and my waifu is a librarian.

Fuck didn't realize I misspelled it.

It's a sliding scale of tolerance.
If it's /c/ enough it works.

guys we did it

I think there is also kanji for it, but I can't remember it right now. 獣耳

That's how it works. It it's cute it's good.

You disappoint me. You should be more of an autistic cancer.

Like 40k librarian or just regular?

There is a specific term for loli kemonomimi, but I forgot what is was and I'm not going to check /loli/ at work.

W-what? No, she's a literal librarian, she volunteers at the school library and likes books.
What is a 40K Librarian?

how about if I do you instead?

A Baby Fur Purhaps :^)
And Librarians are a type of unit used by the Space Marines, they're psychic

Sounds kinda cool
Terrible b8.

How about doing leddit?

Psychic spess mahreens nigger. Librarians are a qt though.

Even if you're joking I want to puke.

no I'm more of a redchanit

She is super qt.
Actually her magic involves mind reading, so she is kind of both I guess.

No not that psychic
Psychic in W40K means power of the warp

I take it it was who you posted earlier?

If he invited me to dinner I would gladly watch some ayy lmao history channel documentaries with.

Have you leveled up on a trap yet?

So general mage? Or literal warp powers like in displacement of movement?
Because she is still both as well, mage and (stretching on potential here) teleportation magic.

not yet

You don't know what 40k is do you?

kek

Giles seems more like the guy who would get you to read stuff, then have a nice hot cup of tea with you and discuss the possibilities of vampires and ayys

I hear belrose is still open.

I just realized I posted the kanji in the previous post.

How earlier?
Been here all week

you don't?

fuck no

Nothing more than table top rpg series with huge suits and chainsaw guns and heresy.

Draws power from the Warp, literally hell ruled by 4 dark gods. Librarians do shit like shoot lightning from their hands, summon storms, warp spacetime, or do various feats of scrying or prediction or whatever.

I never knew you were abusive. Looks like I'll stay the fuck away from you then.

Dark heresy's pretty good but Rouge Trader's better.

Well why not? You want a trap and you like them crazy. Fits both criteria.

Can't you see IDs?

Sounds like a mage, pretty cool.

Wait, there's different kinds of heresy? I thought it was just people calling out on other doing shit against the rules.

you were going to do that anyways

he's awful

The Warp is basically another dimension which Imperials among others use to to place to place fast, the Chaos basically live there though

Try Turn based Strategy, its not RPG as

I'm interested in this, this sounds interesting.

True but hey you can be abusive to Belrose and you love them crazy. Seems like a fine fit.

I can't sleep. Fuck this

This is good.

Put some ASMR on and go hug your daki.

I fell sick

Sounds like he shot you down already

If you like crazy traps look for the guy who posts as the chick from hunniepop. But be careful, hes dangerous.

Get drunk, that usually helps passing out.

What's up faggot? Got fucked by anyone lately?

lewd. Go over there and show it your "support".

These are the best traits.

not like I actually tried, nor do I care what so ever

go over where

Over to Belrose. It needs your support of a loving person who beats the shit out of it like a drunk uncle.

probably

Which one?
Also how crazy? Like dom crazy or women bitch crazy?

Sad thing is it's hard to describe and find, it's just a feeling you get when you see it so it's a slight rarity that's really pleasing when you find it every now and then.
I found the Neptune VII reveal with NEXT Purple Heart's artwork in the article had the feeling to it as well.
SHE IS SO SOFT

Fucked? Like as having sex? If so, where do you think you are?

I took benadryl but it's not kicking in yet

he's an emotionally retarded tranny "dom"

The latter type of crazy.

h8/v/ where almost everyone here is a desperate faggot from /cuteboys/.

This sounds like an incredibly dysfunctional relationship.

I forget their names, the crazed redhead one.
Unfriends and refuses to talk to people for no reason, wants to diddle kids, etc.

Not sure how that'd help you sleep. Combining with alcohol would be dangerous at this point tho.
I might be today.

Ok I feel a bit better now but I still overate

you don't say

Oh my goodness. I'll remember that then.

/cuteboys/ is a mixed bag. It's not consistent. It's kind of a shame though, from my experience traps aren't really weird, they're nice and a lot are just as beta as you are. Plus they're really horney but scared to do something so you have to push em a bit.

Oh the "bitch" character. Funny enough she's actually one of the pure ones.
Still scary though.

Oh shit. You got a girl?

You should aspire to happy, stable relationships spider. No one wants broken relationships.

Well, he might be "pure" too I guess. I doubt anyones taken his boipussy yet.

Just fucking an ex.

for what purpose

Turned into sexfriends then?

If he's a dom, then it's very probable.

Welp it's 8, gonna head home. Taking my leave now.

You sure that's a good idea? From my experience you should cut out ex's all together to avoid drama

From the one time I did check out /cuteboys/ it seemed to have a pretty hugboxy kind of environment.

I've known him for awhile now, he used to be a /sft/ regular shitter

well I'm a fairly broken person as well

Who knows, could be fun. At least be interesting.

Yup, for now anyway.
Later bud, have a good one!

Sometimes I make bad decisions. What can ya do?

So, what you're saying is you and Belrose are perfect for each other?

What the fuck are you guys even talking about so late

Its 8am nigger

I'm saying you're a fagit

Well I don't see the purpose of a sex relationship, sure it feels good but you're probably wearing protection and she's probably on a pill so you can't further your genes hell you can't even further your memes
You don't want to end up like an old snake at a dead end with his genes

No it's 10pm :^)

Sucking dicks fam.

suck you're own dick

Spider pls.

For fun? Im still young, dont need kids yet. And can always spread memes on the internet.

oh I'll get hostile alright

you nerd

Oh, you're from not-america. Whats that like?

Thats kinda gay guys

That's kind of hard to do family.

You're on Holla Forums. You're inherently gay.

It's Tor you fuckwit
I'm from Dinosaur Island

he is kinda gay being a trap and all

I can help you with it

This is an anonymous image board though
How are you going to leave your mark on the world and 25 isn't that young

When did I ever mention being a trap, faggot?

Dont ship me without my permission. I didnt agree to any otp's.

Oh, my bad. you're missing the movie. You should move to america before joey rapes you man.

Mimi is a trap?

Mercenary army, world of war, no peace to be found anywhere. You know how it is. And men can have kids at any age! Not like its gotta be rushed.

you implied it here

I dunno about America anymore since Hillary is winning by just a little bit
But I'm for sure leaving aus

All bullshit. They said the brexit was for stay as well. Look how that turned out. Dont let your dreams be dreams.

Well fuck. I am a shota, a foxgril and a trap rolled into one. An almost all in one package.

I wasn't going to. Just stating that you're a faggot.

Please don't joke about this. I don't want Hilary to win.

If I pretend to be a Genderfluid will that help with jobs and then become a Ciswhitehetromale when I get the Job

Says the trap that wants manmeat

I have to have a second plan ready, there's always a chance she'll get in

Could try to get into switzerland

Funny as hell, but it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

Must be from all the mercury in the water

so basically someone I'll have to kidnap then

not really you need to become friends with people who work there who have influence in the company

That was on my list

Look on the bright side, you'll get to live forever.

Gonna have to go to school then. They only take the best of the best. What else is on your list.

I thought baby forskins made you live forever? Or did I mix that up with mercury again?

But you see I am also a /fit/fag who benches 320.

Iceland, Norway, basically any small and quiet country

Uh oh.

Why not alaska then?

Dude, Hillary

well I'm a wolf spider

beat that nerdlord

That's not porn. That's a boy.

I'm also a anaconda.

No one fucks with alaska, its too far away. Might as well be another country.

Looks like a girl to me. May umaru have mercy on you.

Can I get guns in Alaska?

Welp RIP

well my anaconda wont want none unless you got bums huns

I have no idea, but it is one of the states so probably? And you get paid more for working there since theres like no sunlight.

I'll remember you fondly.

Well shiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, why not
I really fucking hate the cold though, I'll have to get used to it

Dont you aussies have cold climates?

Fucking… what did you just say?
This place is really hot compared to the rest of the world
How the fuck didn't you know

Always assumed you had seasons,never really checked tbh. Shame you guys dont get winter, winter is the best season of all

Funny, today's actually the coldest day in ten years here
There was snow in some places that haven't seen snow in a long ass time

Its cold a lot for us now, even in summer. How cold was it for you?

The maximum today was like 13 Celsius, it's a lot colder now though, like 7 maybe

Thats surprisingly low for summer.

Were like 24 degrees celsius right now. 7 degrees is like winter weather. You sure it was that low?

It's winter here you idiot

Oh. That explains it. Its still pretty warm for winter. We can get to minus 10 over here a lot. Thats always nice. Do you guys get snow a lot?

No, there's only like one place that snows in aus and it only snows in winter

Pity. Everywhere snows in canada. Its great. Everything turns white and you can throw snowballs at cars and shit. And its so comfy to sit at the window and watch it snow while drinking cocoa.