I just watched the new movie of pic related

i just watched the new movie of pic related
what vidya do i kill ayylien scum, against all odds?
are the scientists gay in the first movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

openxcom.org/
ufoai.org/
alephone.lhowon.org/
sc2.sourceforge.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EDF EDF EDF

EDF EDF EDF
Get 4.1 if you have a PS4, 2 if you have a Vita, and any of them other than Insect Armageddon if you have a PS3 or 360.

This.

Crysis
Doom, sort of
Halo

XCOM

how crazy is the game going to get?
coop?

Just dont start on the highest difficulty, grind some gear in normal or hard and go up from there or its impossible otherwise.

It gets fucking insane on later levels. Tons of enemies on screen, absurd weapons, fully destructible environments, huge explosions, and mechs depending on which class you pick and game you play.
Difficulty-wise, it gets pretty ridiculous as well. You get weapons and armor, which raises your maximum health, through drops from enemies. Higher difficulty=better weapon drops. You'll probably be able to handle hard with the starting equipment but hardest is tough and inferno will bust your balls

Homosexuals don't exist in the first movie.

TODAY…WE CELEBRATE… OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY

Mudslime invasion force confirmed for covert ayys attempting to destroy mankind. UKIP confirmed for X-COM's British division. Merkel still a giant tub of shit with no redeeming qualities, no change noted.

STEM RELEASE WHEN?

I have a mighty need.
When?
When?
When?
When?
When?

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

is this movie any decent? I've been craving a good, cheesy and light hearted action movie for a while now and I assume this is just a flashier version of the first.

Also Crimsonlands and Alien Shooter are my go to games for ayy purging

the movie is shit, to many "lol so funny!" moments instead of humans killing aliens

Freespace, I'd say.

I hate that every trashy action movie has to be so cloyingly self aware now.

PC release when

Doom, I guess?
The second game says the events of the first game were an alien invasion.

Halo

You want a generic summer blockbuster template movie with flash graphical effects? Yeh, go ahead, because that's exactly what it is. It doesn't even have the novelty value of the first film.

Movie is another one of those "we actually wanted to do a reboot but lets call it a sequel while copy pasting the previous movie".

the first X-COM, use this open source engine to play it, it fixes a lot of bugs and makes it run well on modern computers. also fan made mods and various improvements, can have a vanilla experience as well: openxcom.org/

UFO: Alien Invasion is a 3D X-COM clone sort of thing thats free ufoai.org/

the Marathon series is free, you kill aliens and theres a plot, its what Bungie made before Halo. plus theres some fan made stuff to play after: alephone.lhowon.org/

Star Control 2 is free nowadays, its just named The Ur Quan Masters due to copyright reasons: sc2.sourceforge.net/

choose a game.
any game.