Anyone still play this...

Anyone still play this? I just updated it to latest version but haven't played since the autism on /bfg/ was in full swing.

Or anyone have any other good FPS to play? cs:go is boring and I played insurgency too much recently.

dude no

upvoting this

I was actually going to install this again and try to play but my account was stolen. The nigger EA support has no online support or line to call for customer support, you have to give them your number for IT to call. I had them call four fucking times and every single time an indian asshole said "hello" then just hung up on me. I tried to get them to call again and they just didnt anymore.

You brought this onto yourself.

no live chat online?

Last time I played this they released a patch that caused mad microstutters so I stopped playing which was about 7 months ago.

EA niggers were pretty good listening to the forums for fixes. The game was getting good too….. 5 dlc later.

Still playing - it is pretty good and they are/were giving away the DLC. I still have an occasional crash but in all honesty it is still good for an hour or two to kill.

As far as I can find there is no more live chat online. I also tried to call the number they called from and there is an automated message to submit and online ticket for them to call you before disconnecting.

BF4 is one of the best active multiplayer games out there, as long as you avoid the shit maps. Also, one of the DLCs is free right now. Too bad about the game's connection difficulties, though. It often takes me over 3 tries to enter a server.

These games are fucking scams.

There's a filter to filter out all DLC servers. Are you on console, kid?

I recently tried this and was surprised to find it actually isn't that bad. I figured it would basically just be 3 with different maps and guns, but the gameplay doesn't feel wonky as shit like 3 did. I don't remember what it was really, just that when I played 3 it felt awkward a lot of the time.

My main complaints with 4 are the default maps aren't great (I didn't play with any dlc), and you can only screw around with your loadout during a game, either within the first 10-15 seconds while people ready up, or when you die. The problem is that when you die you're forced to watch that weird take on a killcam where you essentially just see whoever killed you highlighted, even through walls, and are forced to watch this for roughly 5 seconds, right up until you can respawn – then and only then can you change your loadouts up. This means that if you want to change something mid game you have to waste the time of your teammates, because every second you are changing up your weapon attachments and gadgets is another second you could have been backing up your squad mates or attacking/defending an objective, and it triggers my autism.

I think consoles have server filters too. I could be wrong, though.

It could be because the "suppression" in BF3 was OP and took some fun out of the gunfights. BF4 fixed it.

As for that killscreen and loadout stuff, yeah it bothers me too. I wish they'd fix it.

Game is retarded-ly easy, one of my first matches back in over a year I got 52-20, even switching weapons.

The second assault dlc is free rn.

I still play it and Hardline since i bought them both the rother day on a good sale.

Rainbow Six Siege is a really good overlooked FPS

Even using shitty weapons like the Saiga with a slug I don't ever really go negative unless I'm messing around.

But the players are still pretty autistic, if you do really well they think you're boosting with a party member that switched teams or something else asinine

lel

As for Siege, I tend to hardly enjoy video games, or even FPS anymore, but I really enjoyed thiis game, I put in over 300 hours and still play, at times it makes me feel like ihaven't in years about video games, plus its cheap and the dlc is more or less free.

srry for my autistic multipost

Could be it that, yeah. I like the general idea of suppression but it is something that could quite easily be poorly executed. It would be nice if there was an in-game way to see how suppression is affecting you and the people you are shooting at.

Nigga are we playing the same game?
Slug rounds turns it into a semi auto rifle

oops, i meant the 3 shotgun, i was thinking of the saiga for the some reason, but with the 3 shotgun it becomes stupid hard to get kills with the slug, at least for me,

3rd* jesus chirst

I just wanted to play a round.

Talking about the Hawk?
I never bothered with it and I rarely see it in action
Guess it's proves your point then

I meant the M1014, with a slug its really shitty, but it's unstoppable from short-med range with buckshot, it was the one I used in my 52-20 game.

The Hawk 12G is okay, but it isn't really that good. It's one of those weapons I really like and want to use, but it's just not very good, but not terrible.

The only thing that possibly makes it using over the 870 is the mag reload

Anyone else feel like snipers sort of take a back seat in this game? I'm not saying they are underpowered or anything, but the DMRs are extremely potent at long range while also being useful at shorter ranges where the sniper wouldn't be. I've also pretty much just been playing rush though, so maybe game modes that are less focused on people sprinting everywhere would be better suited to a sniper rifle.

M1014 I always kept it to buckshot since I never used it outside of close quarter fighting
The Dao-12 got fucked hard
Holy shit what were they thinking with that reloading style & length
It just ruins how lethal it is
Last gun DICE screwed up this badly was the FAMAS in BF3 when they reduced the magazine size and increased the recoil
So now not only was the accuracy shit but you'll spend more time reloading than shooting

doesn't that mean they kind made the snipers correctly though?
And don't DMRs do less damage? I think the trade off is good.

I've used the shotguns a lot, they're the only weapons I use besides the carbines, but I've not used The Dao-12.
I think they did an alright job with balancing the shotguns, but some just feel like they shouldn't be in the game or are useless or whatever niche they fill that others can do better, like the UTS 15 and the DBV-12 just feel unnecessary and don't play much of a good role, even though I use the DBV often but the Saiga is better,

Most of the guns feel like padding out the roster
Especially considering some of the guns have just garbage stats or a barely visible stat difference

Also posting my Gunfu

Before I continue, I should say that I've only used the first few snipers and DMRs, and do not have all the attachments.

What I meant is that I don't see the purpose of ever using a sniper rifle when I could use a DMR.

Every sniper I tried took two hits to kill w/o a headshot, where as the mk11 mod 0 takes three shots to kill but is semi automatic. The little stat bars they have for guns are no doubt half bullshit, they usually are in these games, but I went through the snipers and all but one did no more damage than the two shot kill ones I had.

Walter, is that you?

I just played with the UTS just messing around since I never use it and went 8-10, it's really hard to go extremely negative in this game even if you use bad weapons, I don't understand how people are like 6-20.

I haven't used snipers in a long time and DMRs aren't my cup of tea, but yeah it makes little sense that an entire weapon class can fill the niche much better than another, I assumed that they would balance it out someway like I assumed

Oh well, at least shotguns are good. I've never been a big sniper kind of guy anyway, It was just something I noticed. Shotguns on the other hand? Love em, even though they are usually shit in games.

yeah one of the few games where shotguns are actually usable and balanced with the other weapons, and not destroyed by other weapons like ARs or SMGs

Did you play Battlefield 3?
The M416 an M16A3 were the gods of that game with their absurd accuracy and ability to ignore suppression penalties in the case of M416

Holy shit, I haven't seen that in awhile.

I pity him so, at least he died before seeing his son transform into a wannabe tranny and almost doing time

He honestly tried to turn his son onto the right path, but CWC's mother just enabled him.
Once he died, CWC really got bad.

yeah and I still have the game, I never did really play it much though