Cucked again!

Cucked again!

How are they racist and stupid?.

Yes yes. I"m not Burch.

>Not wanting to be ruled by European masters who are appointed not elected

Burch really does think like a seven year old

They disagreed with the (((people)))

Did they pay no attention to the EU's actions this decade ?

Oh boy another Burch thread. Just what Holla Forums needs.

You sure?

Go make a steam sales thread and be happy.

Because freedom is oppressive user, it's literally the current year! UK is such a bunch of racists for not embracing our muslim allies, i can't even!

I'm worried I might be Burch.

Because the UK opted to leave a union that had long overstepped its boundaries.

Nationalism and being proud of who you are is bad goy.

You seem upset Anthony.

Well, I don't know quite how to tell you this, but you've got horrible taste

Here's the thing, though. Doing work pays the bills. It's completely possible to work in a profession for the money, but be disgusted with how it operates on a moral basis and be determined to change it.

However, I guarantee that she's completely short-sighted, lacks awareness and is speaking hypocritically.

Post which ones so we can laugh at your poor taste, Anthony.

I didn't say I liked them.

All I want is Diablo with guns, and they just keep making MMOs with Guns…

For future future gamedev, what sort of ideas did you have in mind?

From what I saw from my friends playing Memelands, it looked like guns were pretty modular and had stat bonuses, how would that be different from Diablo 2's loot system as far as customizing gear from drops?

Attack on Titan, which is getting a Koei made vidya adaption, might have English VAs
Borderlands 2
Saints Row IV
and TF2

V I D E O G A M E S

Why is this man still alive? He has no reason to be alive

You didn't need us to remind summer has arrived for you, OP

He's rodent-like in his tenaciousness

Burch please.

Just buy another Wii U already, you'll be less upset.

So you're from Leddit, not suprising really

Is he even in the UK?

Well, each gun in BL is made up of different parts, each of which affect a different stat and look different.
Each manufacture has their own sets of parts that specialize in different areas, as well as give them each a unique theme.

There is nothing to add onto them ala Diablo 2.

What makes it an MMO is that it focuses heavily on multiplayer and raid bosses in the late game.

I was at one time curious if it was somehow possible to have a similar procedural weapon creation system in Doom.

Long Live Britianna

Death to cucks

Your not Anthony burch

You might as well draw them human

will fickin

He might as well kill himself, to be honest

So do I, but I have yet to see anything like that. Not sure if I ever will in current year. BLands was more FPS with Diablo like elements. TL2 had pistols and shotguns, but it wasn't the exact thing I had in mind either.

What? Where have you been? Everyone knows Burch wrote for Borderlands 2 and his sister voiced Tiny Tina.

Actually it's kinda funny to see him complain about racism when his sister played a role with such a blatantly racist ebonic accent.

How do people even relate the idea of the UK leaving a failed economic union and women's status?

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Is that Cliff Blezinski?

Suck it down progfags!

Nice reddit meme, but I must kindly ask you to go back.

The english channel got 100 miles wider

You mean Hadrian's Wall.
KEK

Friendly reminder that it's 2016 and if you can't accept that I literally can't even.

No country for old cucks