Israel and ISIS Are Allies. There. We Said It

Russia Insider: Israel and ISIS Are Allies.

This may go along with , but in order to give it more exposure I believe that it deserves a thread of its own. Signal-boosting is a primary goal when it comes to stuff such as this after all.

Archive: archive.is/q6iJm
Archive of tweet: archive.is/AXeaG

>by: Richard Silverstein (!?)
>"Within Syria there are many factions: the regime, Iran, the Russians, and even al-Qaeda and ISIS. In such circumstances, one must develop a responsible, carefully balanced policy by which you protect your own interests on the one hand, and on the other hand you don’t intervene. Because if Israel does intervene on behalf of one side, it will serve the interests of the other; which is why we’ve established red lines. Anyone who violates our sovereignty will immediately feel the full weight of our power. On most occasions, firing comes from regions under the control of the regime. But once the firing came from ISIS positions – and it immediately apologized."

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473
richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels
richardsilverstein.com/2015/04/27/idf-lies-about-its-syria-attacks/
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-syria.html
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-(((Our
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-leader-thanks-pm-for-standing-by-wounded/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-forces-enter-syria-build-new-border-fence/
twitter.com/RussiaInsider/status/857954829204807680
archive.is/4s0de
archive.is/MhESZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Leningrad
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel and ISIS are allies
Israel and Trump are allies
Isis and Trump are allies
Trump is ISIS
Trump is Allah
God Emperor is now Allah Emperor

What a horrifying turn of events.

Get out
Always the first fucking post.

Trumpcuck pls leave

Just stop. This thread is about Israel and ISIS, Trump doesn't need to be discussed as well.

Good find OP.

I don't see how you can call Israel and IS allies, or US and IS allies. We're all just being useful idiots for the (((them))).

Either one, get out. You're not from here.

THE TOPIC IS ==ISRAEL AND ISIS ARE ALLIES==

There is shitloads of video + articles about this cozy ISISrael happenings, you shilling faggots.

"Things we have known about for years" - for 500, Alex.

Also, Turkey got caught buying the oil, and a flash drive was found showing undeniable proof they work together.

Gotta love that how even with Trump being the most far right president of recent history you still got people shilling the shit out trying to make him Holla Forumss next target. Plus he's still miles better than fucking old vagina cunt.

As for this I ain't exactly surprised. They had ample opportunity to blow some craters there but nope everywhere else instead. It's just like jews to pay someone to fight for them and paying off ISIS to do their work wouldn't be outside their purview. Plays right to their "Destablize the shit out of the mid east so they don't kill us and use our big noses for trophies" strategy.

The British also got caught dropping supplies from a large cargo aircraft to them a couple years back, and so have the Saudis.

There's a difference between Holla Forums's datamining and intelligence antics and getting the fucking Russians to outright say it making it actually valid. We just know about it way ahead of time because we don't put our heads in the sand.

Good luck getting any gov to admit it though, the fact Russia is making allegations like this means they're fairly confident they amassed enough evidence of it to push the accusation. Though with how the MSM works you'll only hear about TRUMP TURMP DURMPF here in burgerland and I bet europe is going nuts of le pen or something.

what a fucking good news finally. I do have to ask though, is Russia Insider a legit news source, legit as RT ?

either way today was a good day

Oh I know, just saying, its not like it was a big secret to anyone with half a brain.

STICKY REPORT

Don't forget Turkroaches+Qatar

US also air drops them shit for last 4-5 years.
There are better videos but most have been kikeholed.

It'd probably be good to push for a press response on this to get more eyes on it and force the (((deep state))) into a fact checking retreat while also making Israel answer for these crimes. This could potentially lead to the unraveling of the kikes along with pedogate if it doesn't get memoryholed or D&Ced into oblivion

ISIS and Israel aren't allies
they are the same people

www.liveleak.com/view?i=ddf_1444739435&comments=1
Most barely even knew Syria was a thing then.
So when people say Kurds are good, remember that and many other actions they have taken.

www.liveleak.com/view?i=148_1413892401
This one actually fell into ISIS hands instead of 'for the Kurds'

Funny how they can drop them so accurately in other places but not others.

More people know about greater ISISrael and the threat it poses to world stability (rapefugees etc), the better.

Trump promised to destroy ISIS from the face of the earth.

Does it mean destroying Israel?

Or has Trump lied about it?

Hi Shareblue. Back to Discord.

Nice argument there. I am a regular citizen from Argentina and have been browsing Holla Forums for about 3 years. I'm just curious about this topic and what you guys think about it.

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

Which makes one wonder why is ISIS still a threat to the West now that Trump is in power and can now put a stop to all those US taxpayers dollars/munitions and vehicles being transferred to ISIS while under Obama as they were to the other jewish created mercenaries like Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Muslim Brotherhood and the rest of the jewhadists who never seem to have the time in their busy schedules to attack israel.

Why shouldn't Trump as President of israeli controlled America be discussed in a thread about ISIS being exposed as an israeli invention, especially when it's plainly clear to everyone and his dog that ISIS is a israeli/American mercenary army used as a proxy to create Greater israel?

Well..

ISRAEL AND ISIS
ISIS has Nothing to do with Israel
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Here's why Israel loses no Sleep over Islamic State
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/

Fighting 'Islamic State' is not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why the Islamic State isn't in any Rush to attack Israel
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097

Islamic State's Propaganda Videos on the Jews and Israel
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html

Israeli Intelligence Chief: We do not want ISIS Defeat in Syria
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/

West making Big Mistake in fighting ISIS, says Senior Israeli Officer
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404

Israeli Defense Minister: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/

Israeli Defense Minister: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html

Israeli Prime Minister tries to shift Focus from Islamic State to Iran at UN
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

Israeli Defense Minister: If I had to choose between Iran and ISIS, I'd choose ISIS
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/

Head of Syrian Army after alleged Airstrikes: Israel working with ISIS and Al-Qaida
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907

Senior IDF Source: Western Rush to Work with Shi'ites to Fight Islamic State a 'Mistake'
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355

Israel Co-Operating with ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Golan Heights says Syrian Chief Negotiator
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473

ISRAEL AND SYRIAN REBELS
IDF Embraces Syrian Islamist Extremists
richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/

UN Reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN Reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

Why Did Israel Decide to Support Syrian Rebels?
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels

IDF Lies about its Increasing Syria Intervention
richardsilverstein.com/2015/04/27/idf-lies-about-its-syria-attacks/

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank (((Netanyahu))) for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

(((Netanyahu))) Says Israel Acts in Syria 'From Time to Time'
nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-syria.html

Al Qaeda a Lesser Evil? Syria War Pulls U.S., Israel Apart
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708

Syrian Rebels call on Israel to Bomb Hezbollah-Iran-Syria Positions
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-to-bomb-Hezbollah-Iran-Syria-positions-390896

Report: Israel treating Al-Qaida Fighters Wounded in Syria Civil War
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, 'Moderate' Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS

Israeli DM: We're aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Syrian Rebel Leader thanks Israeli Prime Minister for standing by Wounded
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-leader-thanks-pm-for-standing-by-wounded/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Video Footage shows Israeli Commandos rescuing wounded Islamic Militant Syrian Rebels
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

The only man in the US with complex political strategy is Jared Kushner. Trump is merely a puppet who talks everything an it's opposite to cast the net wide.

You have too much faith in normalfags, mate. I bet you if you shoved the fact that ISIS has never attacked Isreal, that the Haaretz stated it's best to not destroy Isreal, that ISIS apologized for shooting on Israelis, and that the U.S. (whose primary lobbying group is APAC) has given weapons to ISIS (i.e U.S. arms found their way into ISIS hands). They still wouldn't believe it it.

Just fucking die already, shills and kikes.

I mean best not to destroy -ISIS-.

I thought this was common knowledge among here already they are using ISIS to destabilize the middle east and take more land for now they are using them to take the strategic hill of Golan Heights so they can have Israel at its knees and fire on the capital Damascus which is only 40 miles north

Stay the course boys. This one's important.

Forgot to post this article while everyone is looking at Assad they are allowed to run free they did shit similar to this with Lebanon in the 1980s
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-forces-enter-syria-build-new-border-fence/

Send this shit to tucker Carlson and every independent media outlet you can. Would be a great litmus test too to find out who's a very bad goy.

Kikes are scared, let's do this boys

(((ISIS)))

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE AND RE-TWEET THAT TWEET, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

THE EMPEROR COMMANDS IT!

SHUT

IT

DOWN!

It is common knowledge, but certain media ackowledging it is always good

Here, to make it easier for you folks on twitter: twitter.com/RussiaInsider/status/857954829204807680

Moonman said it best:

Russia Insider isn't afraid to call them out (subtly) unlike the fags at RT that are Russia's version of liberal shills for the motherland.

Russia Insider confirmed fascist. This isn't good for the Kremlin! Being sent to black dolphin when?

It's an article on what Yaalon said. It's been reported by numerous websites. If I go live in Japan, make a website called Japan-Insider and post an article about what an Israeli politician said it doesn't mean the Japanese government approved my article.

archive.is/4s0de
middleeasteye.net/columns/tacit-israeli-islamic-state-alliance-1912165008

archive.is/MhESZ
richardsilverstein.com/2017/04/23/breaking-former-israeli-defense-minister-confirms-israeli-collaboration-isis-syria/

Fucking kikes are so blatant about their infiltration everywhere

Not at all, what do you want, a photograph of my identity document?

I'm simply pointing out:
-the relevance of Trump in this discussion
-the opinion of you about "defeating ISIS" and it's (obvious) connections to Israel.

It's simple and logical. If Trump defeats ISIS in 30 days as he himself said, it would mean that Trump is against one of Israel battle arms, which would contradict his statements about Israel. He lied to someone, to you (american people) or to Israel. I hope the latter rather than the former.

I know you are in a constant struggle with Shariablue, JIDF among others, but i'm looking for serious discussion, as this "conflict in the middle east" seems eternal, and it's consequences ("refugees" among others) have global impact

(we are also taking refugees, which of course i'm against, but why are the """"syrian refugees"""" being created in the first place? that's right, you, the Sionist States of America, are causing it indirectly with Israel and ISIS… and you and i memed Trump to office, so what's currently going on, if i may ask?).

Anyone who attempts to gas light me about kikes and their entryism gets a stiff backhand for being a massive cunt.

mind if I ask where do you get these from?
I know there are a couple of pastebins but the ones I have got deleted or are unupdated versions… I would love to have these for argumenting with normies.

TY

NARRATIVE CRAFTING IN REAL-TIME!

Will Alex Jones talk about this???

NARRATIVES: CRAFTED

Indeed with all the non-stop shilling for kosher nationalists on here, and concerted efforts to report anyone that doesn't play along with jewish puppet politics, we can see you kikes are literally shitting yourselves.

You should be scared, Shlomo.

Some of us wants to discuss this seriously, without narratives nor shills.

What's Donald Trump's approach to this situation?

Will he destroy ISIS as promised, and so destroy one of israel's arms, or will he "lose" against ISIS, letting them take greater parts of territory for their own interest?

Trump himself said to be pro-Israel and that he will destroy ISIS, which are two contradictory propositions. So that's why i am asking this. What do you think he will do?

Trump is another disgusting Zionist shill.

After we take out ISIS can we take out lesbians next?

Yes along with niggers and jews.

Thank fucking lord. This story's causing me to see fucking red, and the fact people on twitter are justifying it because "muh dick" is quickly making me lose hope.

These are all things that we've been able to put together years ago, but only based on circumstantial evidence. Our theories have been fairly concrete, but they could always be dismissed as conjecture or conspiracy.

But then blatant shit like this comes out. It doesn't change any of our info. But it provides 100% validation.

nice detailed explanation. clearly setting up for an insightful and fruitful discussion

bad post friend
those dubs belong to me

Lesbians my ass they take the dick on the regular.
Only reason they go lesbian is because of the chinese standard of refusing to marry down, and when there is no such man ever comming, they marry themselves for whatever reason.
Probably something something money related because of laws

Well, looks like we're doing this WW3 thing, at least we'll take Israel with us.

IT'S HAPPENING

No, and neither is RT.

Stories like these are mainly to attack America and Europe by proxy (Israel), by associations made by the VERY NEXT post after the OP; connects to Trump for example. Russia used to like Trump, but now they hate him.

So the post after the OP than quickly makes the link in the mind.

Russia uses/pol/ as a weapon, but the people posting the propaganda often don't know they're even being used. It's all just geopolitics, and sadly most of us are just puppets.

Most will not even consider that I may be right.

ww3 is a good thing
we (ie. the natsocs/other based) will win it

Is Russia theonly country with a functioning media?

lol jidf
PANIC

hot tbh

Now that I think about it, yeah WW3 would be the perfect opening for us to arise

Let it happen.
Also 727 is pretty repetitive, I'll check it

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

(CHECKED)
Dubs confirm.

check my dubs you faggot

You are very stupid and need to lurk moar or this is just bait with a sprinkle of misdirection.
ISRAEL IS ISIS

ISISREAL

P-pure coincisence goyim

pure coincidence

Oy vey.

Fucking hell

Madman putin what is he thinking going against the kikes

are we returning to the best timeline?

You better stop prying into this yiu fucking goyim…

only 22 percent of americans believe jews control hollywood. some jew wrote about stupid the gentiles are for that poll in his LA times platform and got fired for it.

Remember the Christian holocaust.

I am sure there are plenty of smaller media groups saying the same thing, but nothing quite as big as Russia's.

==I==sraeli
==S==ecret
==I==ntelligence
==S==ervice

This is an old pasta i got from here

Author admits the English acronym for Israeli intelligence is ISIS!

==I==sraeli
==S==ecret
==I==ntelligence
==S==ervice
Go post that all over Twitter, because I never see it

Kike religions and thier holocausts. Not everything is about your kike demon father

The question I have for you is, why does this matter? Are you making the statement that this information is false? Are you stating that Holla Forums is being manipulated away from its goal of exposing politically incorrect truth?

Furthermore, your post does not consider the idea that Russia and Holla Forums do not have naturally coincidental goals. This article attacks Israel, which is good for Holla Forums, by proxy it can be used either to oppose ZOG or it can be used to attack Europe/USA on the whole. Because it does not directly take the next step to level the accusation, this is where Holla Forums can place the interpretation toward our own ends. I am listening if you have evidence that we are being manipulated away from our own stated goals.

WEW

As if we needed further confirmation this is astroturfed.

You can't divide that which was never united. The only thing Pontius Pilate did wrong was not exterminating all the jews.

In fact, capped for posterity. It's even a (1)!

You guys know this angle was blown when we caught Rach talking about trying to shill this in private, right? Same with the "all Western degeneration is due to the Germanics" angle, and "Greeks aren't White".

philosophy is the love of knowledge.
skepticism is the application of Pv~P (~P=Q, R, S, T…) in pursuit of knowledge due to uncertainty.
above all is god. be aligned with his will. seek the holy spirit amidst this complexity.
it is the pinnacle achievement of man to be truly good spaciotemporally.

You don't say?

Trump will take a course of action that affords him plausible deniability with the american public yet maintains or increases his popularity.

So he is going to defeat and destroy isis because israel is hardly going to call him out on it publicly.

DEY KNOW

The pirate state & the corrupt kingdom have long had a secret defence pact against Iran. Pictures taken after liberation of Aleppo showed huge caches of Israeli materiel in jihadi hands.

Well, yes. But beyond that, we assume truth when it affirms are suspicions; hence we are easily manipulated by the geopolitical powers.

Russia is hitting all three birds with one stone for geopolitical reasons. Trump changed his position on Russia because of intelligence that says Russia is doing more than simply undermining the US by hacking and leaking secrets, but also targeting white nationalists groups (even approving of people like Alex Jones, as nothing from him is a Russian false flag so to speak) to plant anti-US and anti-European government progandha (targeting CIA for demonization for example, whether we agree that it's rightful or not).

I feel the level of manipulation makes our stated goals suspect to some degree. And for my comments here, I expect nothing but condemnation​ by majority opinion.

The ISIS Conspiracy: Origins (Part 1)

The ISIS Conspiracy: US-Israeli-Saudi Intrigue (Part 2)

you're figuring it out.

That's where you're wrong, because Russia has given significant support to nationalist groups in Europe. Sure they do it for their own interests, but their interests align with ours and oppose ZOG, if only because ZOG and its western puppets are absolutely bent on balkanizing and destroying Russia.

Domestically they suppress Russian nationalism, but that's because the stage isn't set for it. A nationalist victory in Russia will weaken the country in the short term, giving plenty of time for the West to move in and capitalize on the weakness, collapsing the country. It'd be like Yugoslavia on a grander scale. Russian nationalism cannot win until nationalists in the rest of Europe win.

You have to go one step before "stated", when everyone is user, nothing is completely "our"

I think you meant to reply to me? As to your post, I have no desire to say anymore than I already have. Believe whatever you want.

I will dance with the rest of you. All of us have strings; some more than others.

I got here after this post was deleted, but I can safely assume that pic related is relevant.

WHY SO MANY GOOD NEWS TODAY?!

aggregate interests of quantities of qualities of people.
"national" demographics are not the exclusive demographic and are blurred at the moment. see as an example.
although hideously unethical and a hot topic at the moment due to the severity of such a widespread act of hatred, it is not the only issue.
voices will be heard.

investigate the cause of a negative effect.
so, here we are, in the last bastion of free speech, which has the power to counter a majority tyranny.
this majority tyranny caused a nervous breakdown and "purity spiral".

oh yes goy, I'm soo scared literally shaking right now. the race war is going to be so beautiful hehehe…

You will be.

You can buy a lot of plastic surgery when you are a billionaire, you're kids would still be mongoloids.

your* shit.

The edge is real.

Will we now..? we already control more than you even know exists :'^)

(checked)

Yet I didn't even mention the Arab influence;
not just spent money spent to influence conspiracy theorists; spent for conspiracies that don't blame Muslims (they are obsessed with them), but also the user who shares a dislike for Israel without the same… end goal.

Careful of the public Alt-Right face that doesn't mention Islam; money can direct attention. Who would've thought?

I heard that you hate white people because they're the smartest, also our girl are the cutiest and we like eating pork

I also like the fact that none of your kind invented something usefull, at least your cousin the arabs invented things ahah that's funny

Do you wear diapers ? Why there's so many deceases with jewish people ? Oh well, we'll never know your time is off.

Please go aboard the train, it will be a fun ride
>>>/oven/

goyim plz, you're shitposting on an anonymous imageboard run by kikes on an service provider that answers to your governmentkek thats controlled by us. do you really think I give a shit you say or not?

post proof now

Your days are numbered, Schlomo. Within 20 years Jews will be a minority in your own country. That's if we don't glass you first.

If we all could see the motivations of the user behind the post, Holla Forums would completely fall apart.

If we all could see the faces of the people pulling our strings, our programming would make us praise them.

Don't look to who you hate to see whose manipulating you; look to who you love.

Holy shit, you're a retard.
No, the jews' shilling would fall apart.
No, we see their faces–they have big noses–and we want to kill all of them.
I'm not being manipulated by those I love. Try harder.

our current state of affairs is a disaster.
laws are derived from the zeitgeist, or the zeitgeist indicates the interests of the ruling elite.
anti-white zeitgeist ^ demographic decline > annihilation.

if you're familiar, i have considered what you're saying.
i want to believe.
all i see is peril.

Remove and gas kosher kebab.

While this is almost certainly true, don't forget the Russians utilize propaganda just as much as our own governments do. We'd be fools to assume something a Russian outlet says is true just because it runs counter to Washington's narrative. Be skeptical of every source, always be aware that everyone has their own agenda. Again, this is probably true but I wouldn't start shouting it from the rooftops just yet with only Russia Insider as a primary source. That and we all know normies (especially American normies) would immediately shrug off this news if the primary source was a Russian outlet.

We need confirmation from a somewhat reputable Western source before we can fire up the propaganda machine.

When you're blind you think you're in control (like the other user who replied; he also unintentionally said his strings are pulled by Jews), when you begin to open your eyes, then you see peril (you). But when your vision becomes clear, there is complete peace; you become your own master.

You're too stupid to be allowed to post here.

Forgive my ignorance, your majesty.

there is a set of anti-whites.
my interest is in neutralizing the elements of this set.
there is also a set of conditions that are inhibiting the ideal conditions for whites.
i am also interested in neutralizing those elements.
with conditions satisfied, then there is room to influence others positively.

the 14 does not imply poor relations and unethical behavior such as trading peoples' lives for shiny things or nikes. for friends, this would be counterproductive.
know the ideal and never lose sight of it.

Wow, are they funded by vodkaland's government like the rest of the russian e-propaganda outfits?

If so, that's craaaaaaaaaazy escalation on the jq reaching the masses.

This is like when you would get Time at the end of the week and you would have a summary of events.

Actually reading Russia Insiders home page, seem pretty woke for it to just be Russian propaganda. They call out israel in several articles, bust a lot of muh Assad gas claims, call Azov "Europe's cuddliest neo-Nazis" and generally seem to be a more casual version of RT. The casual writing style reminds me of places like the daily stormer.

That's up there with rapefugees

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape

(chekt)
which really begs the question that if Putin truly is some russian kike puppet as some so vehemently insist, why the fuck would they say something like this for one thing, and for another why would they fight ISIS to begin with?

Note that I don't know anything about Russia or its politics, but I see the Putin = jew meme pushed on here often enough, and the above seems like a contradiction to me.

And now for the most controversial thing I will say (so much so, that it will undermine everything else I said to those who become triggered by it):

Jews created a monster that threatens to destroy us along with them; it is both religious (abrahamic faiths) and nonreligious (SJWs include Jews as white; it will not be good for them in the end). It is completely psychological, and has become so great, that both religious and non-religious sacrifice their own to it. Religion does not leave easy, and is prioritized over race. Whites hate Whites, and Jews hate Jews. It threatens to destroy the Western world, and everyone else along with it.

You would be surprised what they're thinking now, and I don't mean the Jews who're clearly blind whether by religion, or ignorance of the real threat. I mean the extreme few, even the extreme few Whites who see. Everything is on its head now. The focus now is survival in terms of your country remaining strong. This is why there is conflict between Russia and the US; they're focused on their own geopolitical situation. Russia pretends to care about things it does not care about.

I feel peace though. Because life is what you make of it.

Что вы говорите о Иван? Путин платит мне в пенис shitpost за родину.

Jesus John, you should stop using jewgle translate, it's embarrassing.

Yeah tbh I'm starting to like and trust Russia more and more, they've consistently been on our side. Maybe that's their plan all along: gain the sympathy of the last remaining men and women who would fight for their people so when America goes belly up the strong that survive are very sympathetic and friendly towards Russia. Their country collapsed not too long ago so maybe they are just waiting for ours to as well with the help of Yuri's mind poison they sowed. 88D chess.

this is just a misunderstanding of demographics.
metaphysics terminology: physical = that which occupies space. spiritual = that which does not occupy space.
people are both physical and spiritual.
a perfectly racially homogeneous nation will still have conflicting interests due to beliefs, religious or non-religious.

beliefs are prioritize for the obvious reason that one can believe that race is relevant or not:
"race is relevant" is a proposition that one believes or not.

any belief system (ideology) can be examined and criticized proposition by proposition.

there is tribalistic behaviors of demographics based on both physical and spiritual properties just as there is tribalism between two opposing soccer teams or anti-abortion/pro-abortion groups.
it's the aggregation of interests.

multicult and individualism/materialism of a degree increases the quantity of conflicts of interest. conflict of interest is the starting point of war.
i like how trump emphasized the importance of deal-making. economics is a part of politics, but politics includes some more wacky deals.

you get peace when you place your life in the hands of god.
i prioritize the will of god over my own. it's difficult to know what it is, though.
i do know whites have been treated unethically. but we are waking up a bit.

if the world goes black and SJW, and if great great grandpappy vladdy's kids are white, they're in big trouble.

Was kinda hoping to see some graphics and memes for easy distribution to normalfags ITT.

Lesbianism is pure poison user, a cancerous cult that occupies 2 wombs and renders them sterile as young, impressionable girls, especially quality ones, are jewed into giving up on breeding and buying into neurotic, unstable, hedonistic carpet-munching relationships.

WE WILL DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE
THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION WILL BE SEIZED BY FORCE

You will get peace when you smash your gods (masters). The fire of criticism will burn all but the truth (trial by fire); we don't get to choose what it turns out to become either. Work from the bottom, up; build a new foundation.

If you seek a spiritual reference, then I will say this: If the goddess Aset is not allowed to toss you into the fire, you will not evolve. If you don't toss her into the fire, you will still not evolve.

I think im done sharing my perspective now.

i know this and already did.
my trial was very difficult.
the only way i could cope was to have faith. faith in nothing is meaningless. faith implies something above myself.
this world is separate from god by definition, consider duality.
it's as if we willed to be separated.
we are imperfect.

i thought this wasn't stickied but has a point.

That is also part of your mind functioning a certain way. If it functioned a different way, you would not need it (you would be a new person; born again if you're seeking a spiritual reference). That is what it means to go from puppet to master. A master has no need; he doesn't grasp at anything. His strength is in his own stable mind. His gods are dead.

I am now waiting for you to address the excuses presented by the religion of peace's boys band to the lamp shades people. Take your time.

souseiseki top hat on.jpg
souseiseki top hat off.jpg
never lose sight of the ideal.

I'm done explaining my viewpoint; my emotion made me type; my interest in a reply made me realize I'm just a puppet like everyone else.

Too much was already given. Goodbye.

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

Yet Putin made holocau$t revisionism a criminal offense, I see there no reason for this man to be supported in any shape or form.

A country that has emerged victorious in a life and death struggle at a colossal price, isn't going to willingly admit that may be they weren't as heroic as they say. Holohoax is interpreted completely differently in Russia, than in, for example, Germany. They don't give a shit about muh 6 gorillion jews, since for them holocaust is about millions of Russian civilians, POWs and soldiers.

This is an example of what holohoax would mean to Russians:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Leningrad

Protecting own national mythology doesn't make Putin a kike puppet.

Spread it you cunts

plz god tellme someone saved some of those lame fact check memes

/r/ing picard.didyoueven.jpeg

You have to be retarded to believe something just because a lot of (((people))) say it

It's a big IF, but if it's revealed to the average normie that the mudshit invasion was done by jews all along, we're on course for an unavoidable and most likely final shoah of the parasites.

https : // discord . gg / xe98dw7

MORE ABOUT ISRAEL AND ISIS HERE. WE'RE ALSO COVERING NORTH KOREA

None of you cared to google that story then? Took me 30 seconds to find out that those girls are really K-pop stars.

Dear concern troll. The vast majority of Holla Forums has been shouting that for about the last 3 years because it was obvious. This is is a major government openly dropping the courtesy of feigning ignorance for political reasons and endorsing this stance now.

Thats reason to shout it all the louder.

Fucking poetic mumbly Germans who don't do shit, are always the last to act and destroy humanity with fucking world wars.

But it's OK, Germanic Americans like them, after destroying them… And Germany has d-discipline and highways.

Everyone is trying to manipulate each other all the damn time.
Holla Forums is harder to manipulate than most because lack individualism.
They can try to influence as much as they want we'll always revert back to our core beliefs.

(((Humanity)))

It's no secret white genocide. I can't say I see this situation as bad. What's the down side? More genocide? Upside > Downside. You lose.
Fuck off.

You sound like a larper who's stuck up his own ass

Deserved trips.

Bonus: he is also said to hate Freemasons

((( ID: 8a5763 )))
ADL is here goys

Putin is a real human being. Sometimes bad sometimes good as life in the hood.

lmao i'm embarrassed for you

Yeah but we already know about your illuminati spy apparatus, global pedo ring, your secret cure for aids, your ayylium contacts, your kabbalistic gentrification of astral realms, and your genocide plots. The fuck else you hiding? faeries and Behelits? Get the fuck outta here.

whats wrong with your russian? get a fuckin dictionary.

youd be surprised how many mentally retarded people we have here in europe.

hihihi that would be the best

underrated post

whats with this one autistic underage weeaboo poster here thats obssessed with some gay "muh puppet" talk from some anime?

isnt it a board lure to lurk for some time before posting for the first time?

Astroturfing revisionism doesn't work with only three shills on the board, goonie.

Pretty sure Putins Russia is not Jew'd:

Double bonus he daily shits on the beards from a great height, burying the muzzrats in their dirty ratholes.

Double bonus he daily shits on the beards from a great height, burying muzzrats in their dirty ratholes.

Sure is based :^)

bump

Trump lied through his teeth to the jews. He holds them responsible for 9/11. He got redpilled by constant business dealings and is bitter about being locked out of several high-profile New York Re-development deals like the World Trade Center Re-build and the UN building remodel even though he knew he made the best bids.

Punished Trump is real.

Yeah Putin should support the Soros backed "nationalist" separatists in Russia and the Ukraine..

no, pol was never a chinese cartoon board.
2 chan, 4chan and any _chan was a chinese cartoon messageboard.
pol is a board, a section on such a messageboard created for the purpose of politics.
not weeaboo circlejerk, but politics, as the name suggests.

i checked and it kina is. it is strongly recommended and practically a norm. but newfags are to eager to fit in.

not an argument.
i adressed the autism of some underage weeaboo that was LARPing too hard.
4chan is a place for more irrational, careless and dynamic shitposting if youre interested.

Most of the left is convinced the Russians had some hand in manipulating the election. They're also all bent out of shape about Russia cracking down on LGBT shit. That and there are still plenty of old school Republicans who drink the neocon kool-aide.

user, I just want our arguments to actually be built on a solid foundation. As I said this shit is almost certainly true, ISIS probably is an Israeli proxy. But it's not about what you know, it's about what you can prove.

So what keeps getting posted so much that is pissing off the kikes and making them try to initiate emergency shutdown?

Get bent, goon. Fullchan is the cradle of mememancy.

Ironic ain't it? Mccarthy did nothing wrong btw

wondering the same thing lol more and more kikes getting exposed as lying duplicitous anti white rats that should be gassed and glassed just like all their mud cousins.

exactly the kind of autism that weeaboo brings here with his gay anime puppet pictures and "hurr durr we cant do shit were all puppets afterall"

exactly the kind of autism that weeaboo brings here with his gay anime puppet pictures and "hurr durr we cant do shit were all puppets afterall"

I agree, Putin shouldn't support the Ukraine separatists. Commie kikes are always Soros backed. like most Russian oligarchs

Compelling arguments there mate. You're really upping the quality here

they should already know that trying to shut down one of many watering holes for anons won't work. It's an inconvenience, but not an end all. They're too late. Their latest shilling tactics have failed (I.E. concern, defeatism, and attempted d&c is way too forced and apparent, plus found discord organizing for it too), A government shut down will put (((them))) in a bind, as the dems will be responsible for it as Trump made a good showing looking like he's willing to compromise and wait on the wall, Ryan is outing himself as controlled opposition by fucking up with repealing obongo care. And attempts for the shills trying to fit in fail too, as they end up ousting themselves, and any that do stay for too long, end up red pilling themselves and become one of us, unable to turn back to their bluepilled world.
Quite frankly it'd be hilarious if the kikes and shareblue just resorted to spending and wasting their resources on every typical weekend shilling to instead use it to ddos Holla Forums .

Of course he didn't, all modern study indicates there was massive Soviet infiltration of the United States dating back to the early 30's.

No dumb ass, I just don't want you revealing your power level and scaring off the fucking normies we're going to need to fill out our ranks. No propaganda campaign in this political climate will be successful if it has direct ties to Russia. Our opposition will simply point to that and begin austistically screeching until it's drowned in their counter propaganda.

Go read "The Prince" and maybe you'll understand. By using primarily Russian sources we are building a weakness into our argument for our enemy to exploit. Even if it's 100% correct, Russia is still a competing power and people will suspect their motives.

FUCKING THINK STRATEGICALLY user, STOP LETTING YOUR EMOTIONS DRIVE YOUR DECISION MAKING.

Think they are scared and getting desperate as their shilling is failing hard.Couldn't help feeling smug as fuck reading an article saying pol is now more efficient than intel agencies lol these kikes have no idea whats coming as the illusionary power they use gets striped away layer by layer.Jew hate is on the rise and they cannot control the amount of exposure yet one of the most entertaining parts about it all is that it is their own fault and user you are absolutely right about them inadvertently red pilling themselves to the point not even they believe their bullshit anymore.WINNING!!

Woa nice video I will share it

mfw

Russia, over all is greatly over exaggerated for jews to have a boogey man to blame their subversion on hence all their talking heads spewing muh russia which is just a look at my right hand while my left goes in your pocket goy.We should absolutely ally with russia, competitor or not to break the chains of jew global banks and their shills and cucked goys mucking everything up for a rats benefit.Muh russia is entirely jewish propaganda as they fear an alliance which would greatly reduce (((their))) influence and quite possibly lead to israels destruction as in if the US and Russia turn on isreal what are they gonna do? GET REKT .

take notice the time line of jew media pushing russia this russia that came directly after Trump said maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to get along with russia that scared the shit out of the kikes then 24/7 russian hackers bleh bleh bleh to counter implied sentiment.

We know this, it's incredibly obvious they're using Russia as a boogeyman. My point is that if we openly ally with them it creates a major problem for us in terms of recruitment. That problem being that it does make us look like Russian puppets to some degree. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm simply trying to highlight a clear and present danger to our propaganda efforts.

I would love to see a Russo-US alliance personally. But I don't see it happening anytime soon, especially with the neocon bent Trump seems to be on now.

The underage aren't allowed here.

Most ppl don't understand russia is not the ussr anymore the only ppl still using that trope are antfags supporting communism yet fail to remember the collapse of the soviets was because of communism and communism = jew they created it.This is something normies need to understand maybe take a refresher on bolsheviks.

Paid to rid Assad
Israel runs Ameriker

It's not the anime that's the problem it's the gay puppetfaggotry larping as Ultron from The Avengers or something.

No shit. This is must watch.

RT interview segment: youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

You know I have not read many threads covering these topics but the others have many. Does anyone here have any archived threads, screencaps, or want to explain those 3 items?

There are some questions about them as well. Why would they keep a cure for aids secret? It is not anywhere close to plauge levels so it can't be used as wmd, and it mostly affects populations that are their own goyim. So it doesn't make much sense to hide a cure when only thier own allies are being afflicted with the disease. I am sceptical of any claim of being in contact with aliens. I do know that Molesta Podesta was convinced they were real and was in contact with some middlemen who claimed to communicate to ETI's. Other than that I can't recall much any Jews being in association with alien life.

you know the truth as redpill bombs reign and would suck to be a jew pushing that narrative when you know it is a LIE you are shitskin tier bitch not white kys do the world a favor rodent

Whoaah, anudda shoah

Lurk moar

==I== sraeli
==S== ecret
==I== ntelligence
==S== ervice

are you ready white warriors !!! juden must die ./

How embarrassing

no mercy for infirm children and weak no crying T level should be high to kill them all

Tired of the jew misconstruing whites nature not you place to dictate rodent

Do you purposefully not reply to anyone in particular or is it that you can't?

What are you going on about? US war machine which is in bed with the isreali government establish ISIL and had an israeli actor leading it for the first 3 years, maybe even now. The problem in the middle east to begin with starts and ends with israel existing yet a radical muslim arabic group doesn't attack israel despite not caring for their own selves?

Are you a bot?

I think this is a bot.

In other news, water is wet, fire is hot, and the ocean is not above the sky…

no shit right time for extermination and no holiday resorts like auschwitz this time str8 death camps extermination tier bye jew

fire up the ovens hans

They goyim know and still can't do a damn thing about it.

love you are so smug will lead right up till the rope around your neck jew REJOICE!!

now THAT is a surprise :^)

I think you haven't met many lesbians.

What was your point again? You keep bending and shifting to new ridiculous excuses, to undermine and discredit this piece of information (no one was taking like a gospel in first place opposed to your attempt to frame it so), as well as the entire general diggup about Israels relations to terrorist groups in Syria, in every new post and every new line.

Do you have anything actually constructive to add? No? Then good bye.

You are incredibly boring and talk like a nigger faggot.

But it's true, so we should thank Russia for at least using honest propaganda.

Why would you paint a plane in camouflage?

Sky blue on the bottom, the color of landscape on top.

All women are capable of being lesbians, but only if they can't get a male at all due to emotional baggage and other maladaptive traits. It's a thing to settle for, not a goal. Besides, I used to drink in fag bars. Theres no such thing as a loyal fag or a hot lesbian.

Oh wow, I'm fuckin retarded. Thanks user.

How dare these goyim criticize the chosen people? :3

Who gave them permission? Shut it down!

And Isreal and US are allies too.

As Muslim and an Arab (no hate please) I think that is true. ISIS has been attacking us Muslims and many Arab countries while they claim to be "muslims" Also, I though their number 1 enemy is Israel? Why didn't they attack it yet? Something isn't right here…

what country are you from? we dont get many posters from that region here
(except shills from israel)

Disingenuous shill, they were "caught" dropping food and medicine packages over areas surrounded by ISIL militants so they wouldn't starve to death and a lot of it fell to ISIS, but otherwise they would have starved.

Now don't get me wrong, guns could have been in those packages too, but in reality at that point ISIS didn't need any just yet. Combine with that fact that what you're saying is purely speculation with no proof either I'm hassle going to trust you. Lowtierpost/10

Hardly

While you may address an idea that has its own merits – information warfare is by its very nature just as lethal as guns, bullets, and bombs – the headline (however blunt) is easily sourced by corroborating information outside of Russian sources.

Confidence in truth outside of that which one can directly view is, at best, a sliding scale for necessity to action. Where no action is directly required, the confidence doesn't need to be high. Conversely, when the action must directly correlate to the information, that person should be utterly confident in his information prior to acting.

its very hard to see the overall, real picture in any clarity. just vague outlines based on hard-won information. pretty much nobody knows what they're talking about. it doesn't help that shills render impossible any kind of anonymous collaboration.

They don't. They hinder, but despite their efforts, we've managed to consistently fuck their shit up more than they do ours.

We have more passion and dedication. They have to be paid to do what they do. And, by the sounds of it, most of them hate their job and the good ones actually subvert from within.

I am from Egypt but currently residing in a more stable country (Kuwait).

Not even close!

They did not call out the CIA Tu-154 sabotage over the black sea even after Vault 7 and did not expose King Roach until after that aircraft was shot down. Pretty clear the strategy is fundamentally different from the western medias.

Checked! He knew the real enemy, didn´t he?

Fucking. Based.
how will Trump ever recover?
:^)

could you tell me whats the political climate like in egypt now?
there were some coups, but now egypt has been having some joint drills with russia, to which side are they leaning?

I am not too much into Egyptian politics as I lived most of my life outside. However from what I have been hearing, as if now, Egypt is neutral (not necessarily allies) with both US and Russia. Apparently when Obama was still president Egypt wasn't in good terms with the US because of the coup that happened. Also, I have no information or clue about the joint drills, as I said before I am not into Egyptian politics.

wew lad

fake and gay

Stop saying this shit. You immediately stick out as cuckchan for using Gay Willyum Johnson's 7 year old Signature Catchphrase™.

At least you googled that shit. You know, maybe I have been on the internet too long.

Holla Forums here. Why haven't I seen more images like this? This image is very obviously a joke, but suppose there were suddenly waves of propaganda images circulating the internet encouraging young Jews to racemix, particularly with blacks and hispanics, either as a progressive moral imperative, or as something exciting and cool. It seems like it'd be an extremely method to mine salt. Worst case scenario, it gets seen for what it is and called a shoah, and you get to point out the hypocrisy of "Why is it genocide when your gene pool is diluted, but not ours?" Best case scenario, it actually has some effect and their gene pool is partially diluted.

Admittedly, I'm not totally sure how the maternally-passed Judaism element works, so I don't know if this could simply create a bunch of half-Jews who identify as Jews, but I think it's worth considering.

*extremely easy method
Fuck.