/NWG/ New Rhodesia general

newrhodesia.com/

discord.gg/BwUXd9x

Spread the word, and join our movement!
More info is on the discord and the website.

Manifesto of New Rhodesia

§1 We will create an independent ethnostate, where the real spirit of the western civilization can live on.

§2 We will dispose the weakness that are destroying our civilization.

§3 We will live in peace with the neighboring people, and treat them fairly.

§4 We believe that every man and woman should have the right and means to defend themselves.

§5 We will create a currency based on the gold standard.

§6 We will educate our young to become clever leaders, loving mothers, brave soldiers or strong farmers.

§7 We will reignite the flame of mankind, and create the foundation that one day will lead us to the stars and beyond.

Waited years on somebody that would save Europe, but then I realized that Europe was beyond saving and nobody was left to save it.
But I have decided not to give up the western civilization, and therefore I have chosen to move it.
So I will now ask you to join this struggle, and together with me lift the mighty burden of preserving the legacy of our forefathers.

Please give feedback on the website, and join the planning for New Rhodesia!
Have used three days on the website, so there is still a lot to be done.

The lust for creating civilizations, and explore unknown lands is deeply rooted in our genes.
Follow the call!

How much have you done fighting against the decay of the western civilisation, properly nothing. We are outnumbered and the governments have to much power here, western civilisation is beyond saving.
But who says western civilization cannot be moved, and live on somewhere else?

It is true our people are worth more than the clay but our lands are in no way a lost cause. No matter where we would move we need to finally face ourselves in the mirror and ask the tough question, "who am I".

Take notice this scene is based on an old Saxon poem which was found in a Geat phrase from before the migration period and perhaps there was an even earlier time to it but that is not important as to how it got here.

What is important is that we have lost touch with who we are, even a century ago we knew ourselves better but there has been a slow decay and it is accelerating.

How did it come to this?

I hate to embrace the blackpill defeatism, but man.. after watching the Berkley shit yesterday, I'm not sure I want to save these people. Even the ones that aren't violent antifa cunts are still greedy retards who think Trump is trying to put them in concentration camps and kill everyone who isn't white.

I'm still fully in favor of following the homesteading plan from last month: Get some rural land, build a town, slowly ween ourselves off of the rest of society. Don't go full survivalist hippy commune, but make it self-sufficient by accepting and using modern technology to accelerate ourselves to a stable level.

Yes and that's what we will do, the area we will take is remote and there is no government.
We will be left alone, and nobody could reach us.

Actually I have done a lot. Not as much as our ancestors would have done and for that I am ashamed, but I work tirelessly to disseminate pro-White propaganda and encourage others to do the same.

At this point, I'd settle for a NEET shack in the woods stocked with ramen noodles. If I can figure out a means to amass a minimum amount of wealth each year to afford food and utilities, I might even do just that.

Sure. You could move out to rural Appalachia and start an all White town and MAYBE the Jews wouldn't SPLC you to death and MAYBE you'd get a good amount of White people to join you.

But what happens in 100 years? Since you didn't fight back, the Jews will have completely taken over society and mongrelized our people to near extinction. If they didn't force your small community to become "more diverse" then the Blacks, Mestizos, Arabs, and mongrels would come to your community and rape and slaughter the survivors to "atone for the crimes of White slavers"

Fleeing from a problem is the last action of a defeated people. I choose to stand and fight.

Oh. That's what you think. Jews don't show mercy on the defeated. nor do Blacks. Rhodesians also thought they'd be left alone if they stayed in their own communities. The same would happen to yours and it would be even more bloody.

We don`t flee, we create a stronghold.
Then we can retake our lands, when we have the power.

Give me an army to join with the resources and means to fight back, and then show me how that army intends to reeducate and fix the half the population that have been wholly corrupted by progressivism and cultural marxism and jewish social engineering?

There are no armies to join because we are not yet at that stage. Give it 5 years. We are now in the state of disseminating propaganda to create the proper environment for a White resistance to the ZOG. Help disseminate propaganda and you will be doing more for our race than 1000 small White communities in the hills who do not.

Millions of White Americans and Europeans hate what is being done to their communities but are too demoralized to fight back. They only are shown the lies and propaganda of "multiculturalism" on TV. Show them what they already know.

how far have you reach into buying the land needed to hold people? it will be in an African country o somewhere else?
any plans on actually getting services? water? gas? Internet?
im interested, but there´s still a lot of details missing

Supposedly it will be in the DRC of all places.

We will be building it all by ourselves, there is some very small towns 80 miles away that is connected by roads to bigger towns.
The settlement is very close to a big river, and water would be easy to purify with charcoal.
Internet would be non existent the first months.
Power would be created by using the river or solar-panels
Please join our discord, there we have a planning section mate.

DRC has natural resources worth ~24 trillion…

And I have some swampland in Florida for you.

Good points but gold standard currency is very vulnerable to manipulation. Man-hour tied currency is superior.

Early on artificial currencies will be 100% worthless.

Oh look, it's yet another namibia. Couldn't possibly fail, no. Just join discord and get datamined like all the cool goys, goy.

At best, this is LARPing. At worst, this is datamining by the gov. The site is such a shit. What real skills and experience do the founders have? Who are the founders? What is a realistic timeline with specific actionable goals (hint: saying "find allies by July" is not realistic or actionable")

Otherwise the general idea is good. White ethnic communities need to be founded globally. Check out ic.org and try to learn the basics of founding and running your own commune. Maybe consider joining an existing one (even if it is a liberal run shit hole) just to learn about relevant skills, technologies, and management of such communes.

this website was just set up today; spelling and grammar error galore. Just here to snag our IP addresses and LARP. No real action planned, no location, no research done, nada.

Join our discord, we have a location and have made a lot of research.

Uh huh.