Steam purchases calculator

Get disappointed in your life and post em.

steamdb.info/calculator/

I have never bought anything off Steam.

It doesn't account for the 1000~ dollars of TF2 items i've scammed

You're the least faggoty person here.

This is a more pointless and inaccurate measuring system than imperial. Majority of my steam account is just $1 bundle trash. Everything else is rarely bought direct from steam because if I'm locked to a shitty DRM system I'll be damned if I pay those kikes directly when there are always cheaper alternatives. This is shit.

Exactly, my account is worth three times more than what I spent on it due to bundles and sales.

It's just a stupid e-peen contest. If you want a more accurate reading of how much disposable income you actually threw away, Enhanced Steam shows such data on your Accounts Detail page.

who has the most money spent in a movie/mods/game store: the thread

just stop and kill yourself op

Ну нихуяжеш себе.

hi

you realize that you spent over 200 days of your life playing games, right?

do you think I give a fuck

Damn, this made me feel a little better

It's not actual numbers that matter, but proportions.
What percent of your income do you spend on videogames?
If this faggot is donald trump, he basically spent the least of all people ITT, not including dudes like . And even then they pay for electricity more than him.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Can you beat $1.35/hour?

My WoW account alone had 400 days played time.

I've spent thousands upon thousands of hours in games outside of that, probably worth several years.

oh shit i'm a stupid nigger

I know who you are, Tom.

You a big guy.

Not too proud, but could be worse.

take care of that backlog nigger

Also consider the account creation factor.
Like, it seems I spent approx 8 euros per months, not factoring in bundles, sales and gifts. Considering that's about as much as 2 cigarette packs cost here in my country, and I don't smoke, I must conclude that my gaming spending habits are perfectly reasonable and that this doesn't have any strong impact on my budget considering I already require a decent computer for my job.

I always mean to, but then I end up here on Holla Forums instead.

I guess I could do better

Most of my shit was gotten from things like Humble Bundle for less than a buck, maybe 4 dollars if I wanted to get multiple games.

I pirate most of my shit, which doesn't get recorded.

Please bully me.

What game do you have that much playtime on, user? is it TF2 you fucking pleb

no_

I'm like 99% sure I got all these on sale except for the Witcher games.

wow, honestly not all that bad.

im pretty sure ive had my steam account for 6 years now, i think that thing is wrong.

because i graduated in 2010 and getting a gaming comp was a gift

Remember: never pay more than $20 for a video game.

I need to get to my backlog sometime.

i have 1+k hours on 3 games

what the fuck

On mine at least, most of it is bundleshit and betas.

Keep in mind a lot of those non-played games are either bits of games I haven't/don't want to touch such as separated multiplayer stuff, expansions I got as combos, or parts of bundles I got because it came with it. Though there is still a depressing amount of shit I do actually need to get to.

uh

Doesn't show price of keys used from 3rd party does it?

I haven't actually spend a single cent on Steam. These were all free.

Nice dubs.

Stop buying shit and play with what you've got. I think there's maybe 5 ITT who actually are ontop of their shit.

It's okay user, Phyrexian Processor is a pretty based card.