ill find you, i swear it

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Imperial_assassin_droid
youtube.com/watch?v=CLLVwGgzFSs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No you won't with Star Wars lore being retconned out the ass

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Imperial_assassin_droid
He scared the daylights out of me when I was a little kid.

we tumblr now

They just keep coming.

This fucked me up as a kid.

This fucking mirror.

It was this kind of fucking shit that made everyone realize that Holla Forums and by extension halfchan was being overrun by the kind of plebbitors and tumblards. It was the beginning of the fucking end.

Good one, user. For your next thread topic, try "Video games that made you realize that gender is non-binary"

Misunderstanding figures of speech is a sign of autism

OP is a faggot, but he's just asking for dramatic moments you've experienced. Unless you're hollow emotionless shells you should have had such an experience.
Like the emotional roller coaster Nier was, or the stressful memories of Bed of Chaos.

I'm still afraid of raptors in games

I played MGS2 for the first time when I was ~8.

Let me tell you right now, before MGS2 I had never played a game where
and I had never experienced a "fourth wall" break before in my life. God help my ass when I reached the third act at 2am, alone, in the dark and the game immediately started fucking talking to me via Colonel AI. I have yet to experience anything like that from any form of artistic medium since then. Fucking grew that day.

Playing Star Wars 64 in the sewer levels when I finally reach the boss at the end of it, it creeped me out so much I almost turned off the 64. It gave me literal shivers fighting that thing

youtube.com/watch?v=CLLVwGgzFSs

Its around the 13:00 mark

Also, the fucking Search for Reptar is one of the greatest examples of "uncanny valley" that I can think of. The entirety of the game is almost devoid of friendlies, and IIRC, some of the missions are simply devoid of any living thing, period. It has a way of instilling some weird form of lonliness that I can't put my finger on. An extremely weird way of tackling a kids game, I could go on for ages.

This makes me realize, I can't think of a single fucking game where your character actually gets fucked up and changed for the worst and actually properly conveys the emotion of it properly. It really is a good match for shit like Quake since you "feel" like a badass who will get saved before anything could happen until the rug is pulled from under you. they could've done a better job of him squirming and actually reacting to it though.

I am sorry Sev.
but at least the rest of the world is dead now too

Hearing the radio blurb that I'm on my own made my heart fucking sink

Alternatively, gif related in MH4U

to this day we crack jokes about it. "hey man, sorry you're sick. get better soon." "this is nothing. remember Kepler Prime?"

PTSD gets thrown around nearly as much as rape without any through about it's actual meaning, I agree with those anons that it's retarded to call something scary or discomforting PTSD inducing.
Why am I even bothering to respond to a clearly emotional argument with no reasoning behind it?
Maybe it's because misuse of language triggers me.

Theres being autistic and then theres being completely fucking retarded.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

Fuck that fucking boss

You say that as if half the people here aren't completely desensitized to most forms of emotional stimuli

Since they have a cameo in the clone wars cartoon, they're still official. The game itself, maybe not, but Delta squad still exists.

I still can't for the life of me remember why that webm was made or what the original reply was about.

Things like this.

Weapons store dude. Fucking hated that fight on every playthrough.

AUTHENTIC IRAQ EXPERIENCE

what game?