Texas House gives final approval on ‘sanctuary cities' bill

TEXAS NO

archive.is/xA3Ub

Holy shit… Austin will enforce an immigration law?
Which timeline is this?

Apparently a better one than before user.

Good, it's about time these douchebags, get some form of punishment for flaunting their ignoring of the law.

Texas is definitely one of the more based states. OP mercifully left out the drivel from the mestizo Deocrats opposing the bill. Yes, immigrants should live in fear. If they wanted police protection they should have stayed in their own countries.

with shotguns I am moving to tx join up to kill beaners

have you seen what those cartel mestizos do to ppl like pealing their sking off they all must die faggot

Do we have names? How many of them are associated with illegals in some fashion (or even illegals themselves)?

this isn't look who shit with a google search hate to say it but know some of these fuckers have bbq and cook out and the pool with em they are ruthless and know I am to limited armory can do max damage plus I know where there kids go to school light weight tell you again they are ruthless yet so am I x50 at least so easy peasy Never my friends all else your shit not me when you never get found ahahaha that guy remember no in fact I don't know what the fuck your talking about did you here the messhugah or you just a dumb nigger lol all day FUCK YOU !!wade through that its nothing on a island pina colada

so basically before you read all that in detail you got nothing faggots ahahahahahaaa!!!

dose your but hole have a bluesh color?

Easy enough to check, a friend of mine spent a whole year doing opposition research by researching votes taken and who had voted for what. A lot of looking through actual books though.

no fbi don't like you leave mkay thanks

how about this whore felarce well hello let me introduce you to pol we come in peace

hey yo following fbi have to tell you a big secret I just farted you smell me nigga or wait should have said a nigger stunk band then it farted dam cotton picking ingrates had all the fried chicken they wanted even allowed to breed jew brought slaves to america for shekels end of story just like your holohoax seriosly you whiners GET A LIFE

didnt happen lets talk about the allied rape of german woman used all kinds of ways yet and aushwitc or whatever no jew was gased saddens me and I want to gas every last one of you fucking roaches

not only are you liars but you deserve your lie to burn in hell with it like all the othger ppl swimming in a pool haven tokens for mother fucker you our soldiers where out fighting and you swimming in a pool then call that a halohox bitch I want to kill you

This here is entry level shit, with poor manners to boot.

Wanna talk about the rape of German women? Look at the divide between British intelligence and British soldiery. And the rivalries between the two.

Or how the British/American forces treated Charles de Gaul - read: why the allies hated De Gaul. If you wanna know more about Allied troops raping Italian/German women, ask why Charles de Gaul's troops did most of it (colonial troops)

Or the whole "German/British-American troops sent to Japan rather than Europe"

Or pretty much anything to do with Britain, really. The Second World War, by Churchill.

Stop sperging, basically.

how about you jews stfu about it or you shekel burden to tell a lie for yea what I thought holohox was a hoax shoa that you are a fucking non truth teller REPENT RAGGOT AND BOW DOW BEFORE ME

bow down before me you holloxoax dude fuck a jew lie all that is pasta never happened or I wouldn't be here total line of jewish shit

clear to you jew? lol make me laugh

only problem with 6 million is should have at least been 600,000 lurk moar dipt shit

all jews should die fuck your culture don't repsect they dogma yet what I observe is you are a GD parasite THE GOY KNOW

lay on you bellingh aned sperm your egg sack like a roach would um no NOT MY INTERNET you degen fuck

raid spraid all dead

Is somebody testing a chan AI infiltrator here? Have they finally said fuck trying to employ numales and hamplanets to infiltrate and subvert us? This nonsense sentences is exactly how learning AI's talk at first before they have more human interaction.

The bot is malfunctioning