EYE Divine Cybermancy

The fuck is wrong with you faggots? Time to change that. Post EYE.

Also post infographs

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/slashveeslasheye
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

So what's this game about? should I play it?

There. This thread and every other EYE thread summarized for you. No point in continuing.

It's overrated piece of shit.
Generic shooter with stats, that is bad at both shooting AND stats. The only good thing about is aesthetics, and even those are stolen from Warhammer.

Anyone have any fun loadouts?

Forgot

Threadly reminder that no matter what Rimanah does, he always ends up breaking the Ouroboros seal

Should I even bother trying to understand the story?

it's a literal meme game

Actual story is that you died and hallucinating.
Everything else is lore, like in Dark Souls.

NOW the thread is complete

The story is the good part, the game play is the less intriguing part.

No, volafag. I am not the user who foolishly tried to point out this games many flaws to a pack of drooling memesters. I did forget to add that you label anyone who criticizes this game as a singular user. Thanks for pointing that out.

Wasn't saying you were specifically that angry autist, just an angry autist. Although since you brought him up, and characterized him as
you are without a doubt that singular angry autist.

I'm sure it comforts you to believe that only one person would point out that the emperor has no clothes. You only bring it up in every thread, no one could possibly know what happened if they weren't in the thread. Even in your defense of this game, you have nothing but memes to fall back on.

And you would know, wouldn't you?

I'm having fun going full taticool with the motra paired with either the S6000 or the B.OS.C.O

first time playing through?
No.
Some people might say that its part of the charm that you wake up in this crazy world with no memory or idea who you are but the fact is you can just ignore it and still be fine.
That being said if you choose to get into world there is plenty there for you to explore.

Holy shit you really are an angry autist.

Don't have them saved.

Anyone want to set a time/date for multiplayer? Is the server guy who brought in 19 players here?

It was kind of retarded to have everyone go in that one server because there's always one faggot that shoots one of the NPCs or runs out of resurrectors to trigger the map reload.

This game is a bug ridden piece of shit. I hope the 40k game they are making isn't anything like this.

To be fair that is bound to happen no matter what when you play with Holla Forums at least until everybody gets board of being a dick in boring ways
I would like to ask that if anybody does wants to host a server that they at least make sector07 an option.

Okay I'll help you out fam but just this once.

I'll be honest I never really noticed any bugs that you wouldn't find in any other source game.
What happened to you?

and the rest that I have.
Its too bad that it's only on sale for 3 bucks Canadian this year.
It would seem that getting this game for a dollar is a thing of the past.
So I guess that means fewer new players.

Playing deathmatch with v in this game is fun as fuck though. I wouldn't mind trying other coop campaign playthrougj, I have an improved connection so I can actually stay this time.

I considered it more likely with 19 players in a single server. Additionally, the spawning area isn't large enough sometimes and people get stuck on top of each other.

Was thinking if someone hosts an infinity server again soon, there should probably be two. Especially with Friday night coming soon and there's people from both the weekly threads and the EYE thread knowing about it.

I don't know about that. I remember in the winter sale it went for 1 buck again.

Just need to wait.

A lot already have the game, I think it may be more of a matter to convince them to play some sessions and populate the servers.

It's a neato game about the necessity of taking thought and action for oneself - join the Steam group!

steamcommunity.com/groups/slashveeslasheye

Still part of that steam group, they haven't had a game night for a while.

Anyone got good tips for grinding?

I think the stats are returned flatly from BioRegeneration researches. So you could intentionally inflict Fatal Wounds on yourself, and spend stat points while it costs only 1 point to level up. Then whenever you're okay with your potential stats, unlock the researches.

A lot of people suggest Noctis Labryinthus for experience, if you consider the farming map to be illegitimate. It's not often mentioned to use Triangular Gate with a sniper scope, aiming at the head. It will 1-hit kill the Deus Ex's and Interceptor on the map. It sort of has a crazy long range, like from Looter Cave to the Deus Ex at the Ruins.

Since damage is part of experience gain, you could 1-hit Rimanah just as the level transitions to the next while playing campaign.

Because nothing make a sense.

Recently purchased the four pack for me and some lads, finally sat down and actually played it. It's fantastic despite some really ugly parts of levels. Any tips for newfags?

respawning enemies also gives me a brain hemmorage bls no bully

Fuck off.

I haven't played it in a while, but iirc can't you control spawn rates from a menu in the options or something like it?

Eh, call me a faggot for complaining about a solution but messing with difficulty parameters of a game feels wrong.

Crank up the respawn rate to Invasion. I know it sounds overwhelming but you get a fuckton of money and experience from it. If enemy numbers are a problem get the Sulfatum and heavy armour out.
Get the Medkit as soon as you can. It's the best way to heal.
You can dual wield the Wakawhatever with the dual red pistols. Same goes for the Damocles. Have both in your inventory and you'll get the option as a separate weapon.
The Depezador is a "realistic" shotgun. As in you can kill shit that's further away. You also get a drum mag, so you can go crazy. The BOSCO is a great rifle if you're good at hitting heads. The HS010 is good when you get the targeting computer upgrade, which removes all recoil. 40 bullets a second all hitting the same target is as fun as it sounds.
As far as weapons you can buy go, the S6000 is a LMG that thinks it's a sniper. The Bear Killer is a pistol that thinks it's a Quake railgun. The Spiculum Ovum is a proximity detonated grenade launcher that thinks you're an enemy. The others range from shit to OK.
Also when you reload you lose the bullets that were left in the mag.

Well, shit. Thanks.

SHAME

holy fuck i'm retarded

When you start a LAN co op session do you have to start from the beginning every time?

Or is it the hosts campaign progress that decides?

You broke-leg jian.

No shit, I posted that I fucked up right after.
Can't you read idiot?

You talk to the guy who's in front of the gate and that decides which save game you're using.

oh yeah, that's how it works.

Can't only the host do it though?

Didn't have time to see it champ

I don't know, never tried it.

How does stealth actually work in this game without any investment in cloaking or other upgrades yet? I don't like getting bullied by Mentor for having to go loud.

Just picked up the spiculum ovulum for the first time, not sure how effective it is but damn if it isn't fun.

he bullies you no matter what because of your wave-making.

Feels good to finally get fucking references for once.

Step it up you filthy jian
btw it makes heavy armor nearly irrelevant

If you mean reducing the difficulty then I agree. On the other hand if you aren't playing on Ghost with Invasion spawn rate then you aren't playing it right.

Only because it makes headshots lethal, since otherwise heavy armor is a crutch for weak faggots.

Minus a few certain games, yeah.

That's why it makes it irrelevant, thus shitters have to git gud and find the best way to play E.Y.E going fast

You cowards in your numbers are what you do and don't escape it in doing more of it.

Add something when you have something. When you've earned it and it will be well looked after. Until then defeat the degeneracy in yourselves, doing it for you would just have you take credit, doing as you are now, projecting to others that they have to kneel to have.

Good things have nothing to do with that, are attacked if enjoyed as if from someone else. They are themselves and are free of you.

They are there to help, not to empower someone rationing them out and claiming them to have come from them.

They should be paid for as well. Money is worthless, they do not receive it. They should get wonder, love, they should grow more beautiful. Those things already complete, worlds again. Many places for such to live. If there is more, if there are alternatives things stay true, the same stuff repeated kills them, they are the world they were in as well. Need good worlds for them to he in. Seen better perhaps they can be better.

this is the poetfag that has nerve damage in his hands that get butthurt when you point out that his handwriting is shit

33 in game days is a long time.

Started playing this, got no idea what's going on other than I think I want to perform an exterminatus? Seems like the only logical course of action?

Anyone know how do I find the nuclear warhead for the spiculum ovum? I keep killing and killing but none of this fucks seem to have one

What the fuck does this do though? it performs the same as the default firemode

The Ovum doesn't need it. You get the warhead for the Excidium, and it has a very low drop rate. Crank up the respawn rate and keep trying, or if you're desperate there's a grinding map that gives you all the cases.

Slightly faster fire rate. I think the downside is lower accuracy, but I can't remember.

Ah yes, the excidium, that's what I meant. Ah fuck it, I've killed enough. Some things just weren't meant to be.
Maybe in E.Y.E. 2

You're right about the fire rate but the lower accuracy is wrong tho, it still hits a Deus ex's head on the edge of the Noctis Labyrinthus just the same

Not like the BK444 need any boost to fire rate to kill anything though

Ok so me nad my friend want to play this game but everytime one of us tries to make a server and the othere tries to join we got a message that we can't? Are there any idea how to fix it?

Have you opened your ports?

meme games arent talked about once the meme bandwagon dies down

It's a meme game sure, but it's good too. Just because it's a meme game doesn't detract the good qualities of the game. Mountain Blade is as much of a meme game as EYE, but it is also really good.

Five years later and there are still EYE threads every week

Stop this

Spotted the Jian
Go to your shitty temple before I fall in a vat of acid wearing your stupid face as a party mask

I find it funny as fuck that accurately predicted the exact course of this thread. He may be asshurt as fuck but he nailed this shit.

I'm the one calling you faggots jians because none of you have the common sense to figure out a simple plot like EYE's. You're the broken leggu here.
Also
I bet you are still stuck in your cycles of guilt, looter shidai

I mean, honestly, it's not some crazy shit far beyond human understanding but the amount of shit to upgrade and knowing what the fuck is what is fucking intense. Going to the archives and reading shit is almost exactly like reading the fucking book of Genesis with all the names and shit dropped on you at once with almost no pacing whatsoever. I really can't think of a more complex game, barring simulators or some RPGs.

I am not of having the good times about this

Yeah well, you can do that for nearly any other thread about a game that's regularly made.

Bump.

we haven't broken the cycles of eye threads yet

It's true that I shitposted in this thread… and yet, I am not a shitposter

You gain repeating digits….

I don't think there has been a game that has depicted w40k as well as that one.

The intro where the protagonist gets tortured by the inquisition and is grateful for it is fucking awesome…