British-developed games

In light of the Brexit polls winding down, what are some of your favorite British-developed games?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-32810887
twitter.com/_anthonyburch/status/745946259299639296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am surprised theres not a PS4 title yet

Beneath a Steel Sky

Best N64 game right here along with Conker and JFG.

banjo kazooie
MROE LIKE FUCKING SHIT
I CANTB ELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS GAME

CALL ME A SONY FAGGOT BUT HOLY SHIT
ITS '98 AND IW AS KILLING DEMONS AND BEING A FUCKING SNAKE AND YOU'RE TELLING ME, IF YOU'RE FUCKING SERIOUS, LOOKING STRAIGHT AT MY FUCKING EYE AND SAY IT'S LITERALLY THE GAME OF THE EVERYTHING, YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

this is fucking inexcusable, it feels like actual ass, why the actual fuck do i ahve to rotate like a fucking nginog and move so fuckign slow, this is ridiclous and the framerate chugs like dick whenever two fucking things are on screen and the game tears its penis apart to the point its unplayable, and what the hell iw as spamming b all fucking day until i find a mole with googles then i could punch BUT THE PUNCH SUCKS ANYWAYS, WHY DOES THE GEAME REMOVE MY CONTROLS, WHAT THE FUCK AND YOU HAVE THIS RETARDED SWIMMING WHERE MASHING A DOESNT DO SHIT, NO FUCK OFF THIS IS A TERRIBE PIECE OF GAME.
don't even talk to me about jumping, because its in the same absurd bullshit, with the retarded controls the retarded movement, if i want to sidejump, no fuck you, you have to move foward a bit and then jump, and if you fuck up your jumpo, YOU FUCKEDU P, BECAUSE NICE GAME, its supposed to be the best 3d platformer but it fucked up, what's even better is the camera controls, why in the actual fuck is it inverted, WHY DOES PRESSING LEFT MAKES ME LOOK RIGHT AND VICE-VERAS SHTI IS STUPID, W H Y

fucking nintendorks THE N64 IS tHE WORST CONSOLE, HAS THE WORST GAMES AND WTHE WORST THIGNS EVER, fucking faggots, boy i cant wait to play the ps3 with fantastic games

is this a pasa

Brexit will never occur. The votes will not be tallied accurately. Britain belongs to their EU masters.

I believe in the people of Britain but their voice will not be heard. The game is crooked and the votes will be rigged. They lack the will and tools to rebel against this so nothing will change. The self rule and independence of Britannia is a thing of the past. They belong to the EU globalists now

I hate the EU intensely, but I hate britbongistan just as much. So yeah, you're staying on this ride with the rest of us euros whether you like it or not and you'll die with us.

Since we're talking Rare

Why did you have to remind me about this OP? And when I have no sad images.

Leave's taking the lead right now tho

This vote is highly entertaining and I look forward to seeing yet another European economy crash if they leave. Still good they didn't join the Euro as any attempt to leave that would result in an immediate run on the banks. The weird thing is Greece's insistence on staying as they barely have a financial system at this point. They have no reason to stay. Germany and co have no real incentive for them to stay either as the policies they are implementing renders any talk of Greece paying a single penny back in the next century absurd. This is what happens when people who can't understand basic economics make economic decisions.
That's awesome.

I'm happy that this referendum is nearly over so that I never have to hear that retarded word ever again.

Still not as retarded as Bremain

I'm more concerned in a potentiality of how the European Union treats countries they mass import muslims into to flood voting blocks in their favor.
With how awful they treat the native populations of those countries I don't even want to know the fuck they are going to do when their voting block stops voting in favor, but if slavery in america told me anything about democrats. The plan will be death camps if nothing is done.

Which by the way, look it up like the richest 2% of Americans with both white and black slaves were planning on putting their slaves into death camps when slavery was threatened to be repealed.

If we can't kill you no one can! … Because… ya know… we'll blow the crap out of you if you try to run away or something. I'm not bluffing. We'll totally do it.

Seriously though, the lead will be brief just like your hope.

There will be a amazing resurgence of votes to remain and unfortunate technical difficulties that will cause votes to leave to be lost or miscounted. The state run BBC will make their excuses and then ignore the matter entirely, preferring to focus on the eleventh hour surge of virtuous Britains who prevented the xenophobic and isolationist elements in society from holding Britain back from the glorious multicultural future and endless benefits of EU membership. In two weeks the matter will be swept under the rug and no dissent will be tolerated. It is as inevitable as the sun rising tomorrow.

You can do it britain

Wrote a touching story for you, anons.

Just nuke London. Problem solved. That place is full of snobby celebrities anyway. It would do the world a service.

was there a happening?

And then 10 days later, BBC will be set on fire.

Sucks to suck, fam.

You and I both know that will not happen user. There will be grumbling in private and stoic acceptance in public. Nothing will happen. Britain hasn't the will yet to defy their leaders civilly, much less taking to the streets.

jeremy kyle paid for that girl to get her teeth fixed or some shit

This tbh. Britain is, for lack of a better word, too cucked to care about themselves or the future of their country. They'll whine about it on the internet, but they'll ultimately lie back and accept their death.

it's happening

Don't get too excited; the decisions haven't all been counted yet, but Leave still holds the lead.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-32810887

Haah. Waaw.

Hey britfags, happy independence day.

So you guys are risking your economy just because you wanted to be controlled by one shitty government instead of another?
Way to go Britan

YFW IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Congrats from Krautland, let's hope this kills the EU.

Best British racing game? Best British racing game.

And fuck Sony for killing Psygnosis

Fuck off jew nigger kike

You're government is shit
Nothing will change except your economy

You are a pussy nigger

Why even live

Just you wait Ahmed, they're going to kick your sand nigger ass out next.

Oh boy Christmas came early.

Not a good game by any means, but a superb soundtrack

Nigger, the EU isn't the one who decides who gets refugees. Britan is certainly going to keep letting them in only making your 3rd world country conversion quicker than before.

All economic speculation is pointing towards this being a bad thing.

Weren't the Gex games made in Britain?

They play a part in migrants getting applications in member states you little cuck nigger. This independence can at least serve as some blow back against.

Go kill yourself and some more faggots Ahmed.

Nope, but the UK versions replaced Dana Gould's voice for Gex with Leslie Phillips and Danny John-Jules for the second and third games

The part they play is secondary. The UK government is already corrupt and Orwellian as it is, and they sure as fuck aren't going to listen to people wanting them gone.

The EU already fucked the UK into economic slavery and breaking out is just going to hurt them. But hey sure, if that means less rapefugees then why not go ahead.

Wew.

Fixed.

AT LEAST YOU'LL NEVER BE BURCH

twitter.com/_anthonyburch/status/745946259299639296

So the muslims and rape are everywhere?

Oh god.

Kek.
One less European country the better

Brexit is going to weaken the pound a lot and also you're going to see a big increase in British products brought from Burgers and Aussies, they're going to be stronger than ever

That picture is New Zealand I beleive

Stop being a retard

I have $2,000 CDN saved, invest in GBP? Y/N
I was going to finish paying off my student loans this year, but this might be lucrative.

Good chance of a bounce back in the value of the pound after trade restabilizes with nonEU countries. Still. plan in case it fails and invest intelligently.

yfw never burch

You tell em rabbi.

Let's see how long it takes for a revert

I could probably toss $500 aside and wait a year or two and see how it pans out.

I buried it with an innocuous edit, maybe it'll stay online longer now.

Did anyone get W40k figures to celebrate

Yeah, the GBP dropped to 1.3 today so I am going to buy Mortarion from Forgeworld pretty soon.
Compare the model to the artwork. They fucking took his mask away and instead gave him a grandpa face.

I'm going to screencap this so I can laugh at you more later

You fucking goofed, mate. Least you didn't post DKC3 though.

Well I'm a big enough guy to admit when I was wrong. Congrats bongs.

>Big Guy
You're alright after all.

The EU gives them free passage amongst all the member states, and they invariably end up in Britain.

3 is the best one in every posible way you faget
stay salty that diddy got cucked by a fucking baby

I'll say.

It probably will. One of the reasons the EU were desperate to have us remain is the domino effect this will have on EU member states.

This was not a topic I wanted to be right about. I feel a light sensation in my chest. Is it.. hope?

IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

RULE FUCKDJFING BRITANNIA

Why wouldn't you want to be right about it?

I didn't want to be right about Brexit failing user.

Sorry, I thought you meant the opposite.

This is but one step.

It still requires parliamentary ratification to repeal previous bills and officially shunt them from the EU. You've seen the massive amounts of salt from butthurt libcucks, and this might very well be one thing they get off their ass to defend. If you truly want it, you need to be active on Twitter and Facebook and whatever else you can do when the time comes.

You've still got work to do, but that comes later. For now, celebrate.

Fuck off, 1 is GOAT

Well now Cameron's Job is at stake and I think everyone knows who's in the best position to take his spot as Conservatives Lead man

Dude, I don't know how to say this but….

Is there anything that non-Bonglanders can do to help?

I've been smiling all night and now my face is tired. Great job, Britain.

Good luck driving it home, Britain!

Don't feel bad I did too

THREAD THEME

I don't understand what's going on.

Already ate my crow Let us enjoy the kick in the teeth bongland just gave the globalist kikes.

Britain voted to leave the EU. There's still a hurdle or two, but it's looking very likely.

Britain successfully voted to leave the European Union.

I got that much, but I don't understand what that means except the pound is worth less.

BETTER THREAD THEME

Fuck off tewi. This isn't a thread for you to attention wore you goddamn cancer.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

I'm just happy, user. No need to get upset.

Britain now gets to decide its own laws and policies rather than the EU.

It also means immigrants no longer have free passage to and from Britain, where a majority of them ended up anyways.

You can build a better economy from a bad one. You can't build more freedom from a lack of it.

Also, this means that Bongland no longer has to accept "refugees."

It will take two years for the actual dissolution to take effect. You just know (( Merkel )) and the rest of the kikes are going to flood Britain with as many shitskins as they can before then.

Think of it like this
Brexit has caused the value of the pound to lower which means W40K figures are going to be cheap right now

And once the dissolution takes effect, we'll just kick them out again, and Merkel will have damaged trade relations with UK, which she doesn't really want to do because we've still got one of the best economies in Europe.

It would be unwise for them to try pulling anything

They were never known for their wisdom.

Too true, but it would be especially unwise in this case. They still need us. We don't need them, but they need us.

Truly, the greatest invention of the british.

Don't you get AIDS from fucking monkeys?

That tube has anti aids medication.

pic related as well as the superfx chip inside

yeah but a study showed that ciclopirox may actually kill the aids virus.

Its a drawing…

that's why she's fucking a human instead

that is correct

Part of the joke is the ciclopirox tube which is an anti-fungal which may prevent aids.

Rare used to be pretty great.

Blame Micro$hit for fucking them. It would be cheeseburger inhaling yanks who ruined one of our best developers.

I remember that game that introduced Krystal on the Gamecube being something of a death toll for them though, something about it being rushed and being a totally different game with Star Fox slapped on for easy licensing.

They'd already been bought by Micro$hit at that point. I think making it a Star Fox game was Miyamoto's idea. Miyamoto said it was because their fox character reminded him of Fox McCloud, but I think the real reason they made it a Star Fox game is so that Micro$hit couldn't port it. Nintendo sunk a lot of time and money into Dinosaur Planet's development, they weren't about to give it up to Bill Gates.

Yeah, and Hillary will drop out of the presidential race so we can have an actually interesting showdown between Bernie and Trump.

Dirty amerifat here, how does exiting the EU actually benefit britfags?

It gives Britain absolute political and economic control over our country, instead of splitting it/handing it over entirely to EU leaders who are appointed, not elected

Well the pound has dropped by 10% so importing them will be 10% cheaper

Britain can totally decide its own laws and control its own economy instead of forcibly having its power shared amongst EU leaders

Britian's really weak-minded, though. I'm not sure this improves their situation any. Rotherham was a good test of your ability to take care of your own house without EU meddling and you failed it.

I think this will have more of a positive effect on Europe. The EU was genociding its own people that it was supposed to be ensuring would thrive. This might make them back off out of fear of the EU falling apart, or be instrumental in its collapse.

I loved these games.

Yahtzee please go

Now Codemasters only makes racing vidya.

Oh dear oh dear

3 has the least polish of all the DKC games. It has some good ideas, but it was PAINFULLY obvious that the game was by rarewares B-team.

Nowadays, it probably doesn't matter, but the first two games were marketed around their challenge and their spectacle. 3 just didn't measure up that way.

this can't be real

Micromachines on Sega Genesis is one of my favourite racing games
Evil Genius will always be one of the first games I install on a new computer.

That was a hell of a revelation for me.

so Burch is a Wii U?

Once upon a time there were some small worms who got very, very annoyed and decided to go to arms in order to wipe out their vicious enemy counterparts. They developed some really cool weapons such as banana bombs and magic bullets. They trained all night and every day so they would become proficient in their wormly ways. Sometimes they would shoot grannies just for fun and laugh about it in the evening time. We apologise on behalf of all the territories that we went to the trouble of translating Worms 2 into, but we didn't have time to translate these passwords, not that they need to be done. We suppose that you are really expecting to see a wonderful cheat mode when (you) finish the missions and you are right.

Anthony burch is the game.
He's available for everyone, but performs badly and no one want him.

Evil Genius was just a bad Dungeon Keeper clone, though.

At least they're making one good racing vidya now. There was a period between Colin McRae Rally 2005 and the release of Dirt Rally where they made nothing but recycled casual dudebro shit.

Funnilly enough Dirt Rally was started as a spinoff project by just one dev who wanted to see if it was possible to make a better rally sim than Richard Burns Rally, and now it's the most successful Codemasters game in a long time. More proof that company execs and so on have no fucking idea what players actually want.

Many moons have past since the worms went to war

is this the title screen music? i dont remember this at all. maybe i never waited long enough.

so what was everyones special weapon of choice?
though i lacked the grenade skills to make better use of this than say a chiquita bomb or super sheep, that very same lack of skill and the long fuse time made for some tense hail mary moments
ha ha ha get it?

Yeah, it's the title music on the PC Armageddon version and it's a fantastic scene-ish update by Bjorn to the original Worms' Story of Boggy B.

Nice bait

There is, GTAV.

easily homing pigeon as team weapon

cows are also nice but you can't control them. the rest is meh, especially the HHG and supersheep that have very long delay for team weapon

CAMERON RESIGNING

Oh great, another Holla Forums thread that doesn't even bother pretending it is about video games. Kill yourselves.

current events isn't limited to only Holla Forums

you first leftypol

We talked about games.

it gives you two fucking pigeons?

Gee Shlomo you sure are peeved today

yeah

two
fucking
pigeons

once I learned that I never went back to other weapons. maybe sometimes pick a mole when the other player goes full darkside on me

how is war for the overworld anyways? we had threads about it, and then we didnt which kind of bodes ill considering how anticipated it was

Don't Starve is pretty fun.

Can't belief nobody mentioned Lara Croft.

Man I miss it when hot action chicks actually felt like women who could still kick ass but get all flirty and shit with men they like instead of stone cold emotionless guy with tits*

*may not actually have tits

I know right? I think it's because women know they are the most emotional creatures on the planet, so they feel the need to push back against that.

well she is certainly developed

no way asshole! everything needs to be realistic (despite the huge push for unrealistic things like transgender) "mature" and relatable because even with no evidence to suggest it video games probably have a huge influence on the behavior of some people.
wouldnt want to give people unrealistic expectations but lets keep hiring sexy slutty actors for every role in mega budget films. dont shoot for the moon folks! youre all special except youre not so enjoy these walking simulators and get used to boring reality.

Forgot about Tomb Raider. Probably because they gave the licence to some cheeseburger inhaling yanks.

Feels good mang.

Feels bad mang.

Feels good mang.

Feels bad mang.

You're the faggot that's been saying the exact same shit for over a month now. How does it feel to be so very wrong?

The butthurt is real. They're even blaming "anime and video game nazi bigots" for Brexit.

Made some OC for these lads