Where has humor in vidya gone Holla Forums?

Where has humor in vidya gone Holla Forums?

Along with fun: purged for being problematic.

What are you talking about OP?

people with a sense of humility stopped making games and were replaced by self-absorbed faggots.

Not just in vidya but humor in general has gone pretty downhill because we cannot laugh at the unfortunate anymore, thats just too cruel and problematic. We can't have moments like Austin Powers 'Thats a man, baby' or some girl getting made fun of because thats just oh too sexist.

What now qualifies as humor these days are single words being repeated "Bazinga!!" "Pow pow", etc. and or some reference that will be dated the moment it goes out the door

not really, faggot

Nothing about this thread refrences Holla Forums being one person, faggot.

I'm surely the person who invented solipsism.

you're retarded.

Webmed it for you.

Fuck off Goon, that is not treating Holla Forums like one person. At least lurk more before you D&C.

How would you ask the entireity of Holla Forums a question? Retard.

I'm retarded.

Thats an easter eggs, its not meant to be funny.

No this is the kind of stuff normalfags find funny.

Except goons are the ones who make template threads like this, retard.

THIS IS NOT A TEMPLATE THREAD

So who isnt a goon according to you user

I love how Goons always say template thread even when this thread trying to start a discussion.
Please at least get your D&C buzzwords right before you shill.

Who the fuck cares about thinking about something funny or original when memes give you all that retardbux?

People who discuss video games.

How hard is it for you goons to just drop your goonism at the door and to not go "wuts ur opinion hivemind of Holla Forums on this thing"?

so, you admit to being a good then.

I just want a proper Destroy All Humans! 3 that retcons everything made after the second game and gets back to what made the first 2 fantastic.

Is everyone this fucking board a fucking paranoid mess?

Yes I admit to being a good poster on Holla Forums, user :^)

Because who is going to remember shitty meme games 20 years from now?

Thanks mang

I'd post that webm of that South Park reveal at E3 of Giant Bomb crew reacting to the PC Principal returning and one of the guys were like 'I didn't like the season' while the other one was like 'But I liked it' followed by a 'No.' but I missed it.

Plenty of games have a sense of humor.

The best ones are the ones which aren't really a "funny game" but rather the devs writing team aren't completely brain dead so they saw fit to include the odd joke here and there that catches you off guard.

And to be honest "funny games" aren't so bad either. It's best when they don't try to force a joke every minute (compare Lisa to Undertale) but even something like Portal which had a "say something funny at the start and end of every test chamber" formula can be pretty entertaining unless you're a jaded faggot.

The only real cancer is relying on memes and internet culture references for humor (and no it doesn't count if it's where the meme in question originated), but very few people actually try to argue that shit is good writing.

this thread was derailed really fast.

Anyway I love funny moments in very serious video games.

Let's bring it back on track and ignore all the faggots.
WHAT GAMES DID YOU THINK DID HUMOR WELL Holla Forums?

definitely saint's row 2 and the GTA series.

Get a load of this fucking retard.

God damn it user, you opened the Saint's Row 3 wound

Fuck off undertalefag.

Well if this isn't irony you Cuck:^}

Jesus.

Well, all your are belong to us is still in charge and in 10y arrow to the knee or cake is a lie will still be here

the go-to justification for shitters who support cancer games

That meme is actually funny since it was an unironic engrish translation.

If arrow to the knee is looked at with anything but contempt, then perhaps we don't deserve to continue as a species.

fuck off undertalefag

It was entertaining at best. fuck off fag
offtopic sage

This is the stupidest thing I've read all week. I hope you don't ever reproduce.

Reddit

Tumblr memes and LOL ANIME XD isn't good comedy writing.

Everyone has become either too SJW, too Holla Forums tier edgy, or straight up too stupid for proper humor.
They either get offended at everything, or only pretend laugh at the edgiest shit because they think it makes them look cool.

Or you tell a joke and people think you're "baiting" or "trolling".
Everyone is fucking dumb and humorless.
And most importantly everyone takes themselves so fucking seriously all the time.
This generation is shit, it's the worst generation to have ever lived.

Undertale made me laugh and smile more than any other game in recent memory.

/thread

I play games to have fun
It was justified.

Stop hateboner bandwagoning

You see, Ivan, when your post is of the liking to mine - the numeral remains the same in both place.

Robobot had some good visual gags here and there

it is quite funny
the funny part is watching anons sperg out over a game they know isnt for them

The problem here is: doom 93 was for them then nuDooM shit all over that and nuDooM wasnt for them even though it shared the same fucking name.

problem? what problem? they willingly inflict this pain on themselves. the misfortune of idiots is delicious.