Have you played any good video games recently?

Have you played any good video games recently?

I miss ROB.

Legend of Grimrock, it's pretty fun. Although I'm stuck on floor 8.
I do, too.

Finally playing Shovel Knight, I'm loving it, i'm on the entrance to the shadow tower. And playing EU4 cause it's still fun to blob. Looking forward to Bannerlord.

Just buy an used ROB off Ebay or craiglisy and then you can make the ebin meme rob breads again.

Even though it seems like some extreme hipster trash, I was really enjoying The Flame in the Flood earlier. Actually enjoyed trying to make progress in it unlike most everything else of its kind.

fuck rob
he was the cancer of everything
every god damn time he's such a fucking faggot
fuck him, I hope he dies on the fucking street, curb stomped and his legs torn apart by the wheels of a shitbox because when he "coems back" (which he did anyways a few times shilling his stream muttering MU HSTREAM because he's a nigggERRR! liking rob is contributing to the cancer of the likes and thwarting the discussion of videogames.
oh yeah and the stupid fucking GAYMEboy lewds that everyone goes apeshit when its just a fucking slide dislocated and showing its battries literally what the is this fucking reddit-tier content, i hate the degenerates that support this kind of filth.

I enjoyed playing Trials of the blood dragon, however there were too many gimmick sessions, I wanted more shooting and biking.

I don't remember a single thing about any ROB-guy stream.

If you give any shits about collecting musical notes, walk left the first chance you get in the final area.

Couldn't agree more. That shit was an autistic puppet show for Nintendo drones. Like the other guy, I don't know about the stream thing though.

Also I'm not sure I would wish death on him.

Played the Goonies game for NES. Don't know why the first game didn't make it to the US while the second one did.

He said like a week ago that he has about 2 months worth of hurdles to jump through. Then he might have the time to do stuff with us again.

Let it go, nigga

Nigger I hate Nintendo, I just liked his threads.

Agreed.

hi

I finished spyro 3. Got that out of my backlog. Its still way too huge to list.

Fuck that Nintendo shill.

These threads were shit

Two months can't pass soon enough to see you two pitching fits that ROB threads are a thing again.

I play video games, which is why I don't buy Nintendo, I actually want some games.

Now that's some good stuff. OC?