BAMN ENGAGING IN TAX FRAUD

http ://gotnews . com/free-speech-movement-rallies-berkeley-defiance-tax-cheat-marxists/
archive . fo/daz29

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CIDM2
archive.is/Hnkyh
archive.is/8Oqbv
archive.is/embEK
instagram.com/p/dknFxaPFJZ/?taken-by=mulhollandmr
youtube.com/watch?v=x25gUjmxtYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate that felarca bitch. hope she gets rekt hard.

Donna Stern info
archive.is/CIDM2

I've been doing some digging too. I have an email from the Occupy Movement that shows communication between BAMN and to Soros's MoveOn.org group. It lists a lot of names. It needs to be seen somewhere so that many ppl can get start digging.

God damn that bitch is ugly. Spoiler that shit.

To their (((benefactors))) that is nothing.

check'em
if you can please post the email

Agreed that bitch rubbed me the wrong way more than anybody this entire political journey when she was on Tucker.
That fucker is teaching children. Ughhhh

313-438-3416 Vicki Begin Crane St ( Dearborn Michigan )

https: //www.facebook.com/mulhollandmr Owner of the number Donna Stern is using for contact info now.

Found proof that they bus ms/hs students to protests too. This is a public ig acct so get digging. archive.is/Hnkyh

Michael Mulholland - twitter @detroitmichael
IG @mulhollandmr

Email from BAMN to all their contacts including MoveOn/Soros
archive.is/8Oqbv

They probably won't get into any trouble for filing their taxes wrong since there doesn't seem to be much scrutiny when it comes to charities.

Worst case scenario they pay some small fine and go on with their day.

What is interesting though is that they get a fairly decent amount of money. It's amazing what kind of bullshit people will throw money at.

god's work ITT. this shit is straight up fucking evil. it's hard enough being a kid, under the constant barrage of kike propaganda in the diversified USA and its grotesquely pozzed education system - but as if that wasn't enough these BAMN kid-grabbers are luring them in to be brainwashed and turned against their families with a bunch of bolshevik lies, and shuttling them around the country to get into riots?? this is the kind of shit that needs to be made an example of; this is so low that even normie-tier leftists would freak out if they knew about it. these people have got to be stopped and they deserve to fucking suffer. get /baph/ on this shit.

that's not a very flattering picture

Thanks this should be very helpful

WHO WANTS A VISIT FROM RICO?

Came here to say this. She really made me rage when she was on Tucker. I would love to get a chance to Domingo her out cold.

University of Michigan and Wayne State plus Detroit public schools are where they get most of their followers. It's creepy how many of them are from Detroit, go to school at Berkeley, and then enter the school systems as teachers or professors. They also take some hs students from the Oakland area and move them to Detroit. This shit is crazy!
Here is a good story from 2007 about how they operate in Michigan. Lots of names mentioned too
archive.is/embEK

Family Business?

instagram.com/p/dknFxaPFJZ/?taken-by=mulhollandmr
See anyone familiar?

I think I speak not only for all of pol but the majority of the rest of the internet as well when I say that if we took this all the way no one would really mind.

I'M FROM Holla Forums AND I SAY KILL 'EM ALL

lol

Hans, get the gas.

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!!!!!!!!2

I wanna rape her dykey gook asshole so bad.
Don't judge me, anons.

Too late.

They are absolutely a cult, designed as a cult, to recruit troubled kids, infect them with hateful ideology and then depending on their dispositions either use them as fodder, to play thugs and petty criminals and ruin their lives racking up felonies, or if they are useful and brainwashed enough, put them in positions to recruit more, like as educators, community organizers and the like.

It's scary, unto itself, but what is truly frightening is the monster in the shadows, whoever created this cult, funded it, who provides for the logistics of moving its footsoldiers around state to state. MoveOn and Soros come up, but well, he's a boogeyman who ALWAYS comes up here.

shouldn't've said it if you didn't want it to happen

Fuck it I'm still gonna do it.

>>>/degenerate/

Just make sure she gets a "happy ending," if you know what I mean.

BAMN is a cult that fucks up 14 years kids by removing them from their homes and taking all their money and ID. Then blackmails them and lies if they want to escape.

Forgot this youtube.com/watch?v=x25gUjmxtYw

They need to be crushed.

You do realize part of the reason why she's a leftist is that she's so damn hideous even her own people don't want her anywhere near them?