#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Happy Birthday, Shitposter Extraordinaire Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- blog.disqus.com/vote-the-top-10-best-gaming-websites

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CHgeI
ideafintl.com/?p=3763
twitter.com/RubberNinja/status/745502783940366341
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/746093715001839616
archive.is/MNnOc
oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/nintendo-denies-gamergate-reference-in-paper-mario-color-splash/5665/
archive.is/W7C8s
archive.is/j0iTF#selection-3935.0-3965.22
archive.is/29trQ
archive.is/xk4l7
twitter.com/Sarochi1/status/746044157265838080
twitter.com/GMShivers
gamesnosh.com/fleetcomm-kickstarter-still-awful/
archive.is/OVucq
twitter.com/notch/status/746055816696860673
twitter.com/mombot/status/746087247636660225
archive.is/5Bz8y
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656171/Usepens-Brexit-backers-urge-voters-pen-polls-case-pencil-markings-erased-MI5-plot.html
archive.is/HL7en
twitter.com/JOHNROB79/status/746103773806862337
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
twitter.com/William__Hicks/status/745987845312155648
archive.is/6wzoC
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/746185506694832128
bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum
please
twitter.com/Ash_Knight0/status/746189182167556096
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/hillary-lies-to-benghazi-families/
archive.is/gKw9F
twitter.com/DZwooo/status/746093080168771584?lang=en&lang=en
archive.is/rRBKo
twitter.com/emmettrensin/status/746190565448941569
twitter.com/joshrogin/status/746203113585946628
twitter.com/Foxceras/status/746207487615860736
twitter.com/robferdman/status/746187703981604864
archive.is/W86xl
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/746214775298744320
youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8
twitter.com/hughlaurie/status/746205796992618497
twitter.com/Mobute/status/746218716300357632
twitter.com/Nero
twitter.com/GameRectangle
twitter.com/Nero/status/746210725631143938
archive.is/v1yHs
twitter.com/bro_pair
twitter.com/aanand/status/746195630691737601
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/746242963534123008
itv.com/news/2016-06-24/david-cameron-to-resign-as-prime-minister-after-eu-referendum/
twitter.com/ArisenBleu/status/746244059627282432
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/744960300651188226
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/745311041987371008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dubs bread is excellent bread

Old bread: archive.is/CHgeI

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/CHgeI

How appropriate.

I got a gift for you.

benis

Is this what buyer's remorse looks like?

I'm not sure if this was discussed before, but it might be of interest.
ideafintl.com/?p=3763

People are still mad about the MN9 post the Sonic PR account made.
Rubber Ross made fun of MN9 too it seems.
twitter.com/RubberNinja/status/745502783940366341

lates one
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/746093715001839616

No one that I have met who backed this garbage said this.
They all said the game's boring and tedious as fuck so it's not even buyer's remorse. It's just them playing damage control for Inafundme's fuckups.

Can anyone give me the skinny on the new Ghostbusters theme?

I don't want to listen to it myself.

Not sure if anyone saw, but the sonic PR account person may be a faggot. He posted on Neogaf about how he never meant ot hurt anyone and how sorry he was and how he knows it is super difficult to make a game and how bad it is for people to make fun of MN9.

archive.is/MNnOc

??? he just went "hey guys just so you know it's all in good fun, I don't think the devs were shitheads or whatever, I just made a silly joke that'd make people laugh"
how is that "being a faggot", user ?

$4.1 million and 3 years, and their 2.5D platformer is bricking consoles, along with general performance issues on all available platforms, as well as certain promised versions just straight-up being unavailable. That's something you don't recover from. Ever.

When you go to neogaf to apologize for being super mean, I think that makes you kind of a faggot. Either way I just said he may be a faggot.

He's right tho. Devs probably worked hard. Skill is just missing and management was shit. No need to destroy the code monkeys.

it would be faggotry if he retracted from the statements and started shilling the game or directly apologized to Con Man or to Comcept.

He just reafirmed that he did it for fun and I appreciate that.

I am just saying that he may be a faggot for going to neogaf to apologize for being mean.

Yeah, it's a shame Inafune, the "idea guy," will probably have a golden parachute when Comcept eventually goes under.

He didn't apologize for being super mean. He just said "hey guys you all look mad but you have to know it's all in good fun, I wasn't trying to start a war or anything !"
that isn't the same, user

I've been out of the loop for a little while, mind posting a link?

oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/nintendo-denies-gamergate-reference-in-paper-mario-color-splash/5665/

WARNING, INCOMING CANCER

Think the original theme being overproduced and performed by terrible musicians.
It's actually pretty indicative of the film itself. They're trying for mass appeal and nostalgia baiting while completely misunderstanding what made the original so beloved

Here's hoping this will be the big precedent that'll get people to think twice before donating to something.
If not this, Star Citizen will finish it off.

That looks more like a clarification and than an apology to me. I'm more concerned he's posting on neofag to begin with.

ALWAYS AN EXCUSE TO POST NUCLEAR NEGRO

I think I'll never understan notch.

>"WELL FINE, THEN, I'LL MAKE MY OWN GAMING SITE! WITH BLACKJACK! AND HOOKERS!"
I think they missed the part where their antics have made it so that gaming sites are borderline unsustainable.

Holy shit, I thought someone was taking the piss when they mentioned that.

Notch is kind of becoming a beta faggot again.

Thanks buddy

Apparently he's spent money all over the place.

Fallout Boy what are you doing.
Also Gizmodo doesn't it like it for different reasons.
archive.is/W7C8s

Archive: archive.is/j0iTF#selection-3935.0-3965.22

just came to say: holy fuck that tranny makes me physically ill

Christ, they just can't let go of the "DmC strategy," can they?

Trannies that do not make an effort to pass offend me

Forgot the comment section archive: archive.is/29trQ

They are deleting al the most popular statements that shit on how bad it sounds.

That was actually worse then I thought it'd be.

All it is missing is a reredo with nickleback ft kesha.

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO BASED?

Forgot to mention that the most notable one being that edward comment.

This faggot can't have seriously said this shit.

Gibraltar Votes Remain by a huge landslide, as expected.
Results ~ 19000 to 800.

He did. He also tried to justify the new Dante look by saying the old dante looked gay. He then went on to talk about how he should have made dante gay to spite gamers after the game flopped hard.

His journo white knights did, at least the last two. Tameem has said far worse, starting with "I want to make Dante gay just to spite gamers," then spending over two years stomping and screaming "OLD DANTE IS A HOMO" after DmC flopped.

Is the faggot still asshurt?

Every single one of them is still asshurt.

I never heard about that. I need to know more.

He recently got asshurt about how he announced his new game character would be a muscular woman to piss off gamers, and people then made posts about how much they have a fetish/love of muscle girls.

Glorious.

So, how do we capitalize on this and get Nintendo of America (or NoJ, who in turn get NoA to) realize SJW is trash and GG might have a point?

All the bad press Colour Splash gets they might assume is from SJW.
Not saying we should buy or even praise it.
But it's an option.

It's like he never heard of any fighting or roleplaying game series.

lel

I want to hotdog Amazon.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Muscular tans when

Taller, older, muscular monster girl women are the best.

That'd be good too. But I have no idea what, if anything, it's called.

I don't know, fucking write angry emails about they have a right to make whatever references they want, but also telling them how Shitter Star should never be repeated and its their own fault for making a shitty game, not because of offending anyone?

Where did the worst nightmare come from?

I'm not going to praise it.
The game looks like shit because they refuse to make Paper Mario the game it used to be.
When asked about those RPG elements, one of the producers asked "have you heard of Mario and Luigi?"
Which I'll also note has been extremely casualized.

I don't know if we'll see a good entry in either series for a long time.

You don't remember the Social Autopsy thing? Chelsea's the one who started every single negative rumor about the site and person behind it, had Methwhale try to use KiA as their personal army, and when that failed, she had her cronies help "prove" that GG was about harassment by spamming the Social Autopsy chick's private personal email with racist hatemail. All because it was a site that, unlike CON, actually sought solutions other than "use this Twine tutorial to set up a two-factor password."

Next Freya lewd needs her showing off her abs.

Would that be called grilling then?

Amen save for the monster girl part.

Voting for Brexit has started.
This could be good news.

For her

Wash boarding

One part was counted 96% remain, sounds rigged, not suprised remain, but would have figured ~80% remain

Why would Brexit be good for exactly?

I hope you die to death you bully.

FOR HER

Death to the eu empire. Leftists told they are not liked. Labour party told to die. Anarchy.

Saori is better user, but good choice

FOR HER

I guess I missed that somehow.

Because it tries to make the United States of Europe when european countries don't share a singular language, a singular country, a singular politic and a singular border.

The EU was meant to be just a trade treaty and it is overreaching.

British sovereignty over their own goddamn laws and potential increase in economic growth.

Go watch Brexit: The Movie. One example it shows is the fishing market in Britain is fucked due to ridiculous restrictions. Fishermen can't fish at the spot they've been fishing at for years but yet non-EU countries like Norway can.

What fucking decade is this?

It's [CURRENT YEAR] you uneducated shitlord!

Did the treaty cost any country about 4 something billion and when the country tried to collect on its neighbours violations the neighbour went "lol nope"? Because that is canada in nafta. It screwed canada badly.

Canada probably can fish at those spots too. Shits fucked up yo.

morning

for her

Thank you misters

Well, Greece basically went bankrupt.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers.

I wish more shows had "cute" muscle girls. I guess this will do.

I'll post one more thing partaining to Brexit, but here's the Holla Forums thread about it >>>Holla Forums6440854

And greece is in the position where if they leave they are royally fucked since the eu will fuck with them.

WILL MY ORC FETISH EVER BE FULFILLED

Might it be possible to get Bill Trinen on our side?
From what I know he's fairly high up at NOA and engages with fans often. I'd say it's worth a shot.
Also I'm probably just being autistic here, but the censorshit didn't start to climb to where it is now until after Bill got promoted out of localization work.

If waht we found out was true, he is part of reggies oldboys club.

Greece is fucked regardless of what they do

Stop right there. No. You will never get anyone high up at Nintendo to ever say anything ever.

Isabellefags will never accept it.

Digby is the better doggy anyways

Well, they are already trying to fuck them, just so others don't follow their example and leave the union.

There had been a lot of money involved politically to buy off weaker countries.

Forgive my retardation, but I'm not entirely sure what that means.

I feel bad for greece.

Some former employees said reggie has his own internal clique that either you are in, or you qill get booted out. Speaking of nintendo, that prediction made around fates did not come true, no mass layoffs.

They went for the most corrupted goverments, offered them a LOT of money and then demanded them to pay back at the citizen's expenses after using all that cash to fill their pokets and the pokets of their friends, all in exchange of a treaty that prevented many countries to even develop industry. Mostly talking about Spain's perspective.

They knew this was coming, in fact many people is suspecting this was planned all along because there are EUROPEAN parties sharing the same name and even meeting.

Huh. I shouldn't be surprised by that.
Speaking of jobs, does anyone think trying to get a localization job at NOAto fix things from the inside would be effective or should I just start making and distributing patches to fix content changes online?

I lied
Sunderland voted out, this is a huge victory for leaving the EU.
Also, the pound is falling down.

Now I feel less bad for greece.

I yelled at anons to apply. Go do it, but play the long game if you want to change them.

The former works better. If you're fired just for not thinking like them, it could blow Treehouse wide open.

Grecce is generally lax and really doesn't think about money as much as it should. Great for Tourists, bad for everyone else.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Feel bad for greece's people. They didn't expect the old government would be overtrown in elections, so they are trying to tear down the country just to make an example.

How dare they not wanting to play debts used for particular expenses insead of forcing the people responsible for that debt pay for it?

In Spain's case the loans were used to pay the banks so they won't collapse in their own debt and then used that money to buy the country's debt and get payed by the country that bailed them out. It is fourth dimensional jewery.

I remember I did a thesis (not like for a doctorate but for one of my politics class in University) on the EU and its sustainability. I had predicted a dissolution around 2015. Might not be that far off actually.

Are the journos still sperging about MN9? Why can't they accept its a shit game?

Not sure if genius or devil

Portugal, and Italy are in the same situation as Spain and Greece,

Because a lot of them probably pumped their Patreon shekels into Inafundme's scheme.

Also Dina.

surprising no one britain can't sustain it's own economy right now. It's a horrible time for it to even try to leave the EU.

No, no. You got it wrong. They get paid by the SAME country that payed their debt.

Only switzerland is safe. And switzerland is kinda nationalist.

IM GOING TO FAP AND NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS CAN STOP ME

Also why are some people so damn butthurt by the UK leaving the EU, up to the point of calling this a horror movie and the end of the world?

Holy shit

>tfw Spaniard :^)

Ah yeah Patreon, I wonder howlong the lws will be able to sustain themselves from it. Any signs of the well drying out?

Pues eso, nuestros bancos usaron el rescate económico para comprar deuda de españa y ganar incluso más dinero.

Hmmm

That's pretty gay, user.

It's going to tank futures in britain for a good time. They have an unsustainable amount of Unemployable workers and/or refugees.
Which it was British Parliament that accepted them not the EU forcing them to. In addition to parliament continuing to be pants on head retarded and now is trying to pass a bill banning all "sexist" media.
It's not a good look, I wouldn't be surprised to see the BPS hit

It's a slow bleed, given that they're just passing money in a circle, only losing once it leaves the circle to buy more hairdye, problem glasses, what have you.

I'm not good with economies, so I couldn't tell you how to speed up the bleed.

Happy for having ISIS in London's mayor office?

>I wouldn't be surprised to see the BPS hit

But that's an export good.

So Brexit is the UK leaving the European union or whatever because the union is full of retards?

Also #ShuffleGate might be a thing now.

Fill it with GG redpills.
Prob focus Torrential Downpour, and SJW over-reaction.

I see, I see.

So if the British pounds gets low as fuck because of Brexit, does this mean it would be wise to buy pounds as an investment? If the currency gets really low, you can buy a lot, and if then the currency improves… you know what I mean.

Don't look at me like that, I just want to know if it would be possible to get some money.

Mostly because Germany can't keep their hands for anything outside their own country.

Right, cause of Merkel

Yeah those didn't help for small time investors either. Larger corporate interests are already uninterested because of the inconsistency of the Parliament.

it's not gonna recover for a long time. They'd need to do a ton of reforms which the current politics of the UK won't allow

Some say she is a nazi, others that she is a comunist. So yeah, the Simpsons were actually right.

Lower currency value isn't completely a bad thing. It is really good for exports and tourism.

Still probably going to cost less to import than to buy them in Italy with 22% VAT.

Remember that London is an Global city for all Cultures, Religions and Colours!
except anything haram

Not if it's in fall like this. Makes people nervous, if it settles low it's fine for tourism but they're gonna have worse problems than tourism if it settles low.

Commie Nazis?

Yeah! Let's take all the refugees! Even when overqualidied spaniards are kicked out or forced to clean toilets.

Exactly.

I don't know why nintendo continue to give the journos the time of day. They shit on it all the fucking year long.

So do we invest on pound currency or not. Imagine all the drawings we could pay for!

Indeed. Since the muslim influx, egypts tourism money has gone to shits, and its what they relied on for decades.

If only there was a way to win over Nintendo of Japan.

The groth is going to be much slower than canadas. You can try, but it might not be financially viable or smart.

Big blonde bouncy women.

But nah, I have no clue aside from emailing them thanks when you get a jap copy of a game and then saying you are disapointed in noa each time.

Fuck no, it's in freefall. They have no recovery plan either.
It's going to be such a long term it's not worth it. Or a waste of money.

archive.is/xk4l7

Nintendo still called us a hate campaign.
Boycott, just don't publicly call for it IMO.

Although that'll fall straight into pic related's hands

For the last time, we DON'T do boycotts.

Pound will rise quickly is Trump wins, he wants to deal with a the UK outside of europe.

If hillary wins the poind moght stay low.

Why?

ke ke ke ke ke
twitter.com/Sarochi1/status/746044157265838080

With the IMF, you lose

Careful, someone might also think that is about them

Kojima is a fucking prophet.

Read the post. He's advocating for personal boycots. Which we do. A whole fucking lot.

Your overqualified spaniards mean nothing, they want jobs that aren't there while the refugees are not there to work, only to munch off the european refugee fund while running around and begging for more money to buy them iPhones.

I live in a small ass town hidden fucking nowhere, the only "outsiders" we had pre-2014 were an Albanese guy working in a grocery store and a chinese couple who bought a deep frier and opened their restaurant.
I've never even seen a homeless person.
In less than 2 years this town got filled with niggers and while everyone struggles to find a job and save some money, these niggers are just given housing in hotels, meals and cellphone Simcards to call home.
They do fucking nothing but shit up the place and complain that the hotel isn't fancy enough or that they didn't change the sheets every morning, roam in 4-6 packs while speaking obongo language and occupy all the space at the parks and station.
Also every fucking store has one or two begging for money at the front, the more audacious even get near the counter to ask people for their change.

Thanks european union for the enriching experience, you can take them back now.

I bet this is all an american jew scheme to make us buy guns.

KOJIMA IS GOD

I can't believe you guys are falling into the trap saying that Five Guys is GG thing when it's a quinnspiracy one.
GG is the reaction to the Gamers are Dead articles.

Don't agree with antiGG and say that the hate campaign that Nintendo is referring to is Gamergate but instead say it was quinnspiracy

What are you talking about?

Trump's grasp on what the presidency actually goes is pretty loose at best.
Won't have any effect on it, especially now that it's futures are shot.

twitter.com/GMShivers
GM Shivers shilling for "Leauge For Gamers" Q&A on how to make games.

Share it around. I assume Mark Kern did one as well.

Was just looking at that

Trump will buddy up to fight the middle east. Huge war economy and sterling price rise.

The social sites need some rebuild love too, like L4G, powergamer, and gamesense.

Is it wrong to want to give dawe a hug?

Same for Gamesnosh

Had a laugh at this today

gamesnosh.com/fleetcomm-kickstarter-still-awful/

He's stated he wants to pull out of the middle east. And he has no direct defense contracts, he's probably going to either keep them as is or not.
Britain also can't invest in the middle east right now, too many muslims and a massive anti-war front there

Syria don't have nukes, trump will just nuke them before they can make some.

That'll be like handing Syria to Russia.

He's probably just going to hand Russia Syria, he wants to improve Russian relations.
I don't see there being any deal Britain can cut with the US to improve it's futures. It just doesn't have anything to offer at the moment

Yes hugging girls is gay. Faggot.

You will have USA, UK, Israel and Russia all wanting to nuke Syria, China would be OK with it too.

Trump wins I can see nukes being dropped to wipe out isis.

But their hq is in Northern Iraq. You'd be killing the Kurds as well.

oh right I forgot that the british PM said he's going to Ban trump from Britain if he gets elected.
So that's another laugh riot

Meh Muslims are Muslims who cares.

the kurds only look good by comparison to the rest of the region m8

put them in california and they'd be gangraping little boys at the pool too

nobody's going to nuke anything

That PM said he is gone if briexit.

good goy! make space for the discount bagel shop, and the bergman memorial parking lot is going to go over there!

Completely Gamergate related:

Brexit is winning.

You guys should really watch MainEvent's first videos on Youtube. They are fucking hilarious.

none of them know a goddamn thing about anything, it's incredible

Too bad that's gonna hurt futures even worse.
Like seriously Briexit is a horrible choice at the moment.
If it happened earlier it'd be the best one, but right now Britain is in too unstable a place to handle that powershuffle

People thought it was dumb as fuck to just make another -gate when gamergate started, but the fact that idiots are thinking gamergate is the primary historic -gate is worth it.

The evil Japanese developers who are literally 50 years less socially evolved that enlightened social justice warriors (that's $CURRENT_YEAR - 50!!!!!) made it five burglars as part of the joke! :^)

What if they are reverse traps

Baldwin knows best.

I love the smell of butthurt in the morning

Who is danmappart? I keep seeing her in my feed and she seems to shit on the clique and then throw a jab at us or something for whatever reason.

In their defense American high school tends to gloss over everything after the second world war

Cuck alert. What is the point of having a country if you're subservient to an unelected super government of progressive SJWs?

archive.is/OVucq
I actually found a whole twitterfeed of people talking about how it could not be a watergate reference since some people were not alive around during watergate.

Brenda Romero backpedaled hard though after getting called out.

Sarrgon about to do a brexit stream

That cuck wanted to remain didn't he.

Learning? In school? What year do you think it is?

no he wanted to leave.

Japan is more egalitarian than any western country, the sjws hate it because they actually have a sense of personal responsibility and community.

That's already British Parliament.
They're beyond cucked

Looks like Notch was not sarcastic about apologizing for that one thing. He actually thinks it was GGs fault for "baiting Quinn"

I really want to know how the hell she manages to dupe so many people.

He kind of backed off and is ignoring it now even after Gruumz and others pointed out that meant she went to reddit and looked at it, so that is not bait. People also posted the top comment where people called the guy a retard.

the fire is rising, laddies

twitter.com/mombot/status/746087247636660225
Help

He wanted to leave, but he had poorly made arguments.

Seems like Notch lost his spine and is now apologizing for everything again. He agreed Eron was a physical abuser and also that people were scum for "baiting" zoe quinn with some random thread on reddit where people pointed out it is no reference. How do you get that retarded again.

So because of that, they should just throw in the towel on having a country and usher in the socialist NWO?

CUCK

Remember to never use a pencil, use the blood of your enemies.

That's what I want to know. Notch has pissed on every single Indie Hipster so far, but the moment Chelsea reared her ugly head, he's crying for mommy. What does she have on all these people that they'll just bend over backwards for her?

It's easy.
He's being blackmailed.

so damn goony

So now they've pissed of SJWs with the joke AND Gamers calling GG a hate campaign.
And neutrals will avoid the mess.

If Colour Splash was a decent game they'd have just killed it.

what's going on in this webm?

If i ever turn into one of them, shoot me

I really don't get this

How the fuck do people's brains not shutdown halfway through that thought? This was like back in 2014 where people gave her sympathy when she posted screens from 4chan of people discussing the quinnspiracy. How can you act the victim while actively searching it out.

I believe the poster is insinuating this is a Brexit vote counter erasing someone's "Leave" ballot and writing "Stay" instead.

Erasing someone's ballot vote and putting her own in.

Looks like a faggot.

Even when nintendo told them it was a reference to Watergate, that's kind of stupid

They also have a much better society, lower crime, less groups struggling in places like school, etc. And it's almost completely lacking in diversity and a bunch of shit SJWs say we need.

Yeah, Sticker Star + "hey Splatoon is really popular lets make a game that involves paint!" Paper Mario was going to be good.

He has got to be retarded where he thinks some random blog post on reddit is now baiting her when it does not mention her and even leddit fags pointed out how the thread said it was watergate with picture proof. He is also stroking of Laura K and again ignoring Gruumz it seems like. He also had a spat with Jim Sterling where Jim kept passive aggressively shitting on Notch and he just took it when Notch called out how terrible censorship is.

What I don't get is he had a decent conversation with Eron before and is now saying he abuses people and GG is scum.

At the polling stations, they had people use pencils instead of pens. So they took the votes and presumably changed the ones that voted for Leave and checked Remain instead

People quickly wised up to it and everyone advised each other to bring their own pens

At least Paper Mario will finally rest in peace. At least I enjoyed SPM somewhat,when I finished Sitcker Star, all I felt was regret

Why are they even allowed to have erasers? When would they ever need to erase something? Any note they write can be crossed out for transparency.

was the germany shooter a muslim?

Archive of screenshot: archive.is/5Bz8y
Also, I like how his friend linked OAG saying "this is the best explanation I can find".

Sounds about right, although how exactly would Notch be blackmailed by the likes of journos and the Who crew? Wouldn't there be some equal or worse dirt on them?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656171/Usepens-Brexit-backers-urge-voters-pen-polls-case-pencil-markings-erased-MI5-plot.html

Pens illegal only use changeable pencil

I hate waiting, mister dubs.

Like we're saying: Chelsea has to be blackmailing these people. There is no other explanation why everyone goes up to bat for her, even after they admitted that she did some stupid shit, because they sure as hell don't tolerate her for her "charming" personality.

Possible voter fraud. Supporters to leave the EU were urged to bring their own pens because the polls were not providing them. Earlier, someone actually had the police show up and the officer wrote a woman up for lending her pen to people.

Hes a autistic burnout

But why are people illegally changing votes to stay on the EU

You don't get how this works, do you?
A woman says "he raped me" and Notch goes to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Notch can't do a damn thing no matter how much dirt he does or doesn't have.

People need to find out what the hell is going on.

uh oh

That is the thing though. Now he is distancing himself and ignoring Gruumz and shit. He had balls but now lost him. Could someone on twitter point it out to him directly or ask something at least? He takes being shit on like a champ and then sucks people off for shitting on him.

If she was baited, she basically admitted that she lurks those places non stop for mentions of herself. What would she be doing hanging around that part of reddit?

SJWs always get people to change their minds very quickly through suspicious means. It's nothing new. And they usually try and turn that rapid change into something that makes people who used to support them not support them.

We always see it, anytime someone powerful starts to speak for us, they suddenly back track.

That's why if you want to oppose these people you have to go full autism live alone away from people.

I don't have time to read all these fucking tweets, but is he trying to be a "both sides are retarded" fag becasuse I still see him criticizing the Patreon etc. Maybe he just isn't redpilled on Quinn in particular.

archive.is/HL7en
Look who showed up to the party

pure coincidence, Britgoy :^)

The reason why we'll probably never get a real Paper Mario is probably the same reason why we'll probably never get another Advance Wars game since the basic gameplay for it is too similar to Fire Emblem.

I hate these retards.

We're not getting results till tomorrow at least, way to many places to count.

Muslim cities are the problem, london and Birmingham.

Then I can't wait to take these pieces of shit on. They try and frame me for anything just for making them scared and I'll personally fucking light them on fire.

It's neck and neck, just as expected. London results are finally coming in so you'll see a Remain surge. It's not time to panic.

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4ph5zc/supreme_court_upholds_racebased_affirmative/

Holla Forums is going apeshit.

I guess the bongs must be getting uncucked after all.

Best of luck.

But Advance Wars was the better game and IIRC, sold better than Fire Emblem (at least before smash became a marketing tool for it).

Regardless of that, you can't casualize one series and suggest the other as an alternative when you're casualizing that one as well. Fire Emblem is still Fire Emblem. Mario and Luigi isn't. (And people that buy one likely bought both, anyway).

On second thought, SJW will be doing that.
Now is an excellent time to push TorrentialDownpour.

It's possible they finally started noticing this.

twitter.com/JOHNROB79/status/746103773806862337
There was this found. It caused a shitstorm.

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4ph0wf/more_americans_support_samesex_marriage_but/

[–]rational_username 17 points 9 hours ago
Another reason for having more GSRM characters in movies. We need to see more gay kissing on a daily basis so that our brains will stop seeing it as something unusual.

Sure, I could go for more forbidden love

Seriously though, where are you looking at the votes progress?

Is this a hot load of nothing or are they so stupid that they vote in pencil?

People vote in pencil and the person counting up votes is erasing something. Normal procedure is you always cross out miscalculations or things rather than erase them.

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

I swear to god, if people actually voted in pencil and not in pen, I will have to question the intelligence of the average UK citizen.

You are not allowed to anymore. They are banning the use of pens right now.

You can also see the mark she made with the pencil after is a tick (or at least one line) by how little her hand moved. To anyone saying she's erasing a note in her book to rewrite something (say her count), go write a two digit number and watch how your hand moves, then do a tick.

They don't supply pens? That's how we do it in Clapistan.

They have no fucking right to do that. I'll kill them all after I get out of Hell.

I'm usually up to date with the lingo people are using these days, but I'm at a loss here.
Care to help?

its what its called mate

People who bring pens are literally being stopped and interrogated by the cops.

So, is it confirmed that Nintendo of America officially called #GamerGate as a hate campaign?

Is it so improbable that she is noting someone showed up to the poll and ticking a box next to their name?

Not directly, but they did go "whatever you're thinking, this isn't any reference to any hate campaign. Seriously, did none of you guys ever learn about Watergate?"

Thanks!

in that situation, what did she erase before?

Sort of.
twitter.com/William__Hicks/status/745987845312155648
EuroGamer article: archive.is/6wzoC

I'm gonna have a heart attack

Good point.
However I must ask again: Why would she be in contact with a filled-out ballot? If it's anything like America, you dump your finished ballot in a box that no pollster can open. Wouldn't somebody notice a woman reaching into a finished ballot box, pulling out a ballot, changing the vote, and re-inserting it?

They hand count the votes here, we don't trust machines to do it.

We've always been un-cucked.
We just couldn't do shit about it.

Let people complain freely and they won't boil over and take action.
Lock up a few people for shit said on Twitter…

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE FULLY COUNTED

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4pbd7b/yesterday_was_kias_red_pill_day_today_is_their/

No one care about ghazi, fuck off.

lol

"uncucked"
Parliament is passing a bill to ban all sexist media that's in all likelyhood going to pass
Oh man that's Sanfran levels of uncucked

Remember no does not mean no when forcing kids to do anything including forced hormone therapy, forced homosexuality and pedophilia according to ghazi.

Praise Kek

Makes me wonder what the criteria for sexist media is.

HEY BRITFAGS NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD

Don't be a homophobe, user

Bullshit. Many countries fought in snowstorms. If you are to much of a pussy to brave the weather to vote, then you don't get to vote.

probably who wants to pay off the office.
meaning even less shit will get ported over there.

AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT BITCH

Seriously dude, its huge fucking news and its nighttime in burgerland, its going to be the main thing talked about for awhile.

I remember social autotopsy but it fell off the radar after a while. Is there an easy oversight of what exactly happened and was proved?

The sun is still up

Go ahead and share what immediate topic the thread was discussing beforehand

I actually want to know. If they leave the EU it's a sign the tide is turning away from SJWs.

NO MEANS NO*

*unless it is your male child then use them as a ragdoll, accesory, and child slave. -feminists

I wonder how GamerGhazi feels about CPS forcing children to transition.

Which had one doctor coked out of his mind killing one in surgery

You do realize that there will be a backlash if leave passes with anything other than certain majority.

The people are uncucked. What the minority of people and foreigners want is what the government focuses on.

Every day we hear that shit, so we all thought "I'm the only one who thinks like this." So we shut up and sat down.

The referendum shows we know we are the majority now.

Or am I to believe all the US loves Obama and Hillary?

Oh so progressive is what they think.

Totally uncucked, soon the TV tax and other peaceful peoples will be let in.

(Saging myself since it's off topic)
The economy will take a hit (not as bad as it would have been if we stayed), and no doubt globalists will scheme to work against the UK to keep it down.

But as the foreign hordes plunge their countries into chaos, the UK will re-prioritize.
Troops home, defending the UK.
Focusing on our own produce and economy, and trade only as a necessity.
Not to mention we're still a "gateway" to europe for American shipping.

Leave will hurt- and the muslims won't go peacefully. But we'll be on the mend. Just like the US after Trump wins.

I don't give a shit. The time for curb stomping the SJWs is now. They've done way too much damage and it's time to stop.

Oh yeah you'll totally be on the m… HAAHAHAHAHAH oh god that's hilarious.
Unless your entire parliament changes you're not going to recover.
It's the right choice at the exact wrong time.

British futures are tanking hard right now because they're leaving and have no real sustainability.

Year or two earlier you'd be in the money but now it's too late. It's going to be a rough 10-20 years for the UK, probably more judging by how horrible your ruling class is

Some like Her cus bill

Goddammit Charlie, why you? Couldn't they have taken Russel Brand or some other garbage?

The fucker may even be right. I don't know about this. But every time I see him I'm reminded of the one celebrity I fully respected and a man I looked up to is chugging the kool-aid.

People expect this sort of change to happen over night and for things to instantly get better. It'll take some time. But an EU leave would leave Britain in a much better spot 15 years from now, and beyond.

He has always been a fag though bruv. He writes for the guardian.

So what is the situation with Britain, the usual suspects being salty?

What, do they think everything would just collapse up its own asshole without them?

Least cucked country in the world currently is switzerland

We will build strong boarders again. Not to keep hostiles out, but to put down the mongrels within since they wont be able to escape.

Yes, its called narcissism. and some sociopathy mixed in.

Calling someone a cuck doesn't make the situation any less funny. Especially when they can't even attempt to say that it's not a massive blow to the already weakening UK.

good luck britbongs

Suck my dick, Obama.

Maybe his politics was always uninformed and I just started noticing because I'm not a teen anymore. But he's still the only celeb I could actually picture myself hanging out with. He's funny, has a sense of self-awareness, isn't afraid to be serious and seems genuinely likable.

This must be how Britbongs feel when we talk about Trump

tfw we Holla Forums + Holla Forums now

just like the early days

3.2%

EU promotes Soros brand globalism. Fuck him and fuck having to pay EU and taking in their refugees.

And in the past, people had to die for their freedom. You're too afraid to give freedom to people because stock market Jews will take a temporary hit.

LOW ENERGY

Britain leaving EU is a referendum on a lot of the more progressive policies the EU is forcing on member states, like immigration and more. Another major issue is that the larger economies of the EU have to float money to the smaller countries. Countries like Germany and Britain don't have a beneficial role as far as money is concerned, because they have to support the other countries.

The major producers of the EU leaving is going to send a huge ripple effect as the countries that were holding things together will no longer be held back by the ones they were floating. And the ones they were floating and saving will be in much worse positions.

Too bad it'll completely Kill the UK for a long time

Sweden will suffer for it too

Even better.

Now all the politicians who are fucking over UK for leaving will be disliked even more. This is going to take some time for UK to recover, but a lot of the shit they're dealing with now won't be a problem in 5 years from now.

I keep seeing it's so sad and UK is doomed, but I never see any reasons why. The only thing I see is their currency plummeting, but that's a little odd to complain bout when everyone is in a rush to lower their currency. China artificially lowers the value of their currency to promote exports. And look how well that works for them.

UK will finally be free to self rule and put their own interests first, instead of all the leeching countries in the EU. This is more than likely things shifting away from the far left.

Sweden is going to suffer no matter what happens. Even liberals know it. 5 years ago they used to talk about how Sweden was a perfect socialist and liberal success story. And now I never hear a damn thing about how great Sweden is. Because those policies have already failed.

That's why Germany loves the EU so much.
All these poorfags in the Eurozone are keeping the Euro down making their exports easier.

China has cheap labor though, the UK doesn't.
Lowering the currency only works if you have either A:cheap labor or B:someone to dump it on.
UK's got neither. The refugees don't work

Sweden is gonna suffer regardless, their already failing infrastructure can handle all the migrants pouring into the country.

Sweden is going to be brazil, mexico, and venesuela.

So what is the situation, people is getting triggered for the results of Briexit?

SJW Twitter salt is massive, and most of them seem to be in San Francisco. Usual suspects. lol

Labor ends up cheap relative to the rest of the world when you have a lesser valued currency. Specially if you don't overly rely on imports.

I've been lucky enough to spend a good amount of time in southern China, the manufacturing hubs of Guangzhou, Dongguang, Hong Kong, etc. HK was expensive as balls, but DG and Ghaugzhou? The people there don't make much money, but you can go out and eat a massive meal at a family owned restaurant for like $10. I remember eating full home cooked meals for under $3us. Everything there is cheap to the point where you get confused. I remember staying in nice hotels for $40us a night.

I don't want UK to be exactly like southern China, but I understand how it works. southern Chinese people are awesome, btw. They are all pretty much completely red pilled on the communist government.

Yeah, and I have a good feeling that the liberals who put Sweden in that place decades ago will be searching desperately for a way to blame this on something other than their failed polices.

these people are so fucking stupid.

Except the UK has labor laws. China has almost none comparatively. China has other issues to, and the UK in no way can swing it like china can.

Basically there's no real hope for the UK. It was going to be in a stable but shit situation if it stayed, and leaving is going to make it worse for a long time. We're talking way more than 5 years here.

Wait is this real? I'm seeing that Vevo logo on the bottom right screen, and original motion picture soundtrack on the left. Yeeesh even Bobby Brown's GB2 was better than that crap.

anyone know how the vivian james game is going?

Looking at that avatar and reading the text. Let me guess, probably some neofag who genuinely went ,'aah perfect waifu material she's mai waifu' when that rabisi looking ogre was unveiled?

Is doing well, but you know, it's going to take some time.

Indeed.

A shit situation where operation2030 proffit over evryone or a shit situation which tanks 2030 and a chance to tank the ttip? The later is better. They will have to get off their asses and be independant again like the world was when there were a bunch of small colonies.

Me once again anons, what are the result of brexit?

They stay or they are out?

51.5% for now is getting out of the EU. It's almost 50-50, but it still needs like an hour to see the final results.

I think they will get the fuck out.

It's always super easy to find people who never have been to places and talk about them like an authority. Even with UK's labor laws, a weaker currency will help exports.

Looks really good for Brexit. SJWs crying everywhere that UK won't become some Muslim utopia.

Song related.

Leave is winning at the moment.
Remainer in denial.

Looking at twitter, the remains are mostly people who are clearly not ethnically British or they're total SJWs.

Don't try to apply logic to the SJW

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/746185506694832128

Are all the Pakis busy raping bitches and forgot to vote or something?

lol

bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum

please use archive.is/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis

That or Leftist forgot to give them British citizenship?

Goddam, I hate people using the stockmarket at the moment as an indicator that brexit has ruined Britain.

1. The vote isn't even over yet. No effects of brexit would be visible yet.

2. Have you ever traded stocks? I have. The market fluctuates based on confidence and prediction. No one can predict how the market will go right now because either outcome is different. It's impossible to predict, so everyone is taking their money out until the vote is over, then they will re-assess and reinvest. This happens every time there's something big. Hell, you'll see the market dip when a big company makes an announcement. The market dips during Apple iphone reveal conferences. Does that mean apple is bad for the economy?

fucking captcha server was down. Couldn't post this for ages.

These people don't know anything. They're in denial about it and they're looking for any piece of evidence they can so they can think they were right.

I can assure you, they're basically going

correlation != causation is completely lost on these retards.

Holy fuck they did it, the Brits are fucking free

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

now it's time to kill Soros

Is this guy even trying?

Well done, Britbong fags, well done. Next step: eliminating kebabs in your city.

So it's official?

well done indeed

not yet but leave has almost a millon lead

Yep, Britain will be leaving the JewU

But keep the major, make them believe they are still in power.

Was getting out of EU part of your plan?

That's about as ridiculous as the current situation in Sweden. Decades ago it was fine, if a bit stale and boring. You wouldn't go there to make your fortune but it was a very safe country to raise a family in. It was ruled by the social democrats and center party for 90% of the 1900s but always with a great sense of pragmatism. Not delusions of oppression.

The weirdest thing about the immigration policy is that it wasn't pushed through by the parties on the left but on the right. The leader of the conservative government even wrote a long piece titled "Open your hearts" where he basically said that the immigration policy was going to cost us a lot of money but we should do it anyway to show compassion.

TL;DR Sweden would've been fine if you rolled back the tape about 2 decades before the madness set in.

If you're interested in what's happening this guy explains it well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Txk-CZRFEoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=t3GIfdxe5fY

hi (1)

see moron

I felt like playing some Civ this afternoon. I know who I'm playing now

Rooting for leave but I don't want to jinx it. Gambare, Brexitfags.

cucks are already on parade

Majority of people don't know how fucking stocks work. Pic related.

Thread theme?

Is +2 navel unit movement and an extra spy really that good? Never found decent uses for it.

Yep. Like when turd and the liberals took office, the dollar crashed hard because of the gold sale since it was shown as a bad move. It is slowly returning. Not back to >84% but it is returning slowly at .77

So we should be more bigoted and xenophobic?
Gotcha.

twitter.com/Ash_Knight0/status/746189182167556096

>mfw watching TI6 open matches

Britain and America vs all the shitskin nations, Domination only victory

Can't you just say mudslime?

not really. Even if you are going for a military victory on an island map, it's still not great. One of the weakest traits. The extra spy is okay for rigging city state elections I guess

I'm not even a bong but I feel great over the Brits most likely leaving the EU.

I'm going to try and rush the great wall of china. Need to keep the foreigners out

I still don't get the relation between Brexit and the whole racism/political correctness connection

Shaka is getting nuked too

I'm calling bullshit. The media are calling it early to get people voting Leave to stay home, thinking they've already won. Then they'll landslide in the Stay's at the end of the final count.

Call me tinfoil, but I can so fucking see it happening.

Voting already ended. It's morning in Britain.

Britain leaving means they won't have to follow the EU border policies.
Less immigration=racism

The polls already closed you silly billy

If Trump gets elected, this will have been the year we unfucked our shit

I think the Pakis actually voted because they would get a less competitve job market.

Independence is racism. :^)
Plus EU makes us take on refugees and shit so none of those anymore.

Just less than 1 million votes with 43 left to declare? London and Scotland has already been counted. There's nowhere else so pro-remain left to close that gap.

Holy fuck, the Holla Forums thread is orgasming right now.
I can't wait for Trump to win.

All the anchors on CNN and every other liberal news media outlet are seething with anger. This is probably the greatest eat shit moment the left, corrupt media and SJWs have seen in years.

That sounds so damn beautiful, but I want to confirm it with more reports that Brexit actually won.

can we get a compilation going?

Well…… fuck.

That's fantastic. THAT IS FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!

Fuck these people are salty
but only when the majority is the side that disagrees with you

You can't make this shit up. Kek is smiling on Britian

OUT OUT OUT

Christ, Tim, I like your on-the-ground work covering events, but don't you dare call someone's opinion "wrong." Though, granted, the Dems did some pretty shady shit during the primaries.

>"Reverse decades of progressour carefully crafted bullshit that we've sold to the public like a bill of goods."

After all the false starts with Northern Ireland over the years, I never legit expected the Brits to get out of the EU. That kind of shit just isn't allowed to happen by the powers that be.

MOAR SALT!

Jo Cox died for nothing

Oh god GG, there's too much shit going on. I'm learning how to into darknet, there's the Steam sale, the UK thing and a bunch of archived degeneracy threads to go through on cuckchan. Please tell me the clique have controlled their stupidity and/or sociopathy for a day.

Yeah, no.

Oh, and the scared old white peolpe crack, people are voting to spite that crack and attitude. This is the concequences for your racism and ageism. Get fucked.

no, we will be mining salt all night

I felt like watching sankarea again. The music is so good

You missed the fact that Watergate is no longer in the clique's memory having fully been replaced by GAMERGATE.

user, i…
they went full retard over the watergate reference in the new mario game, its full blown shitter shattering

lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/hillary-lies-to-benghazi-families/

I hope milo is right on this one.

So they aren't even hiding they are globalists?

Oh yeah, even when Nintendo went "it's a Watergate joke, you fucking idiots," they still went "IT'S A GAMERGATE REFERENCE! #AugustNeverEnds"

There's a never ending fountain on twitter right now

It's time to take the second dose

Grats to the UK for uncucking itself, let's just hope America follows suit.

Seriously, Brazil elected a female, whatever the fuck is their leader over there and she was a disaster, Merkel, well you can say that her bullshit is probably a huge factor in Brexit and now the US wants to do the same.

Hell I don't think Trump will be that good a president but Hillary is so fucking slimy and crooked that I can't even imagine how fucked we'd be with her as president.

Good day today.

Funny, in America, it's amazing when we even get 30% voter turnout.

If you want some fun, specifically look at the twitter accounts of corrupt game journos.

Italy got a conservative female recently. Ireland is opting to leave, as is holland, and I would gamble on switzerland just leaving silently.

Everyone is fucking mad

… Wasn't #remain arguing if Britain left, the earth would be hit by a meteor, a zombie apocalypse would be unleashed, and babies would be eaten by dinosaurs?

Notch deleted that one tweet against quinn. He has gone completely back to be a spineless faggot who thinks GG now baits people into harassment and agreed Eron physically abuses quinn. What a fucking faggot. He deleted a ton of other shit calling her out too.

I wonder how he feels about the fact that everyone knows him as "the douchebag who said 'Gone Home is better than Myst.'"

Anyone know canadas turnout, not that it matters how our system is set up?

Nintendo itself said it? Got a link, please?

So, the UN is basically finished.

archive.is/gKw9F
Forgot an archive mombot made earlier.

Goons are also asshurt at mombot.
twitter.com/DZwooo/status/746093080168771584?lang=en&lang=en

No, seriously, I want to know what the fuck kind of dirt this "indie darling" has on these people. Someone who made a shitty internet game children's book about "depression" (from the perspective of an upper-middle class douchebag who never had it) shouldn't have that much fucking pull. For fuck's sake, Notch is the same dude who openly mocked Rami, the "face of Dutch indie gaming."

Holy shit, it looks real. Brexit win looks real, and it's spectacular that has happened. Grats to Brexitfags and those Brits who saw the EU for the monster it really is.
And Canada in 3 years. MEGA actually happened. MAGA next you glorious motherfuckers! Then MCGA!

This is some powerful asshurt

He went back to being a full on faggot where he deleted a lot of past shit against the clique. What a fucking retard. He even started stroking of Jim Sterling after he shat on Notch for being anti-censorship.

That wooo guy has been asshurt at GG for months.

Yeah, seriously, there's some shady shit going on. Everyone in the clique got made fun of, they cried, people laughed. Chelsea gets made fun of, suddenly, he's back to kissing everyone's ass, despite "discovering I had 'fuck you' money." Shit doesn't make any sense.

Dutch Party for Freedom leader Geert Wilders demands EU referendum
archive.is/rRBKo

Just hearsay, but supposedly Burch actually got some stories about how fucked up some of the clique's skeleton closets are. Problem is Burch is cucked and fucked to the max, that he probably would need 24/7 witness protection should he ever spill the beans.

Eat shit, Cuckeron

checked

Yeah, i remember when shills were trying to get us to jump ship to that shithole when they were censoring any mentions of GG harder than luggage lad did

Biggest problem is how he talked about how some random redditpost that no one even really commented in was somehow baiting her when it was five days old andhow GG is scum for apparently forcing her to look at some reddit post that does not even mention her in the title.

He also then said Eron abused Zoe despite talking to him politely earlier. He deleted a shit ton of his conversation with Gruumz about the event. What a fucking faggot. Someone should get Gruumz or someone else to ask him what the fuck is wrong.

Notch having a spine was nice, but it wasn't to last.

JAPAN HAS HALTED TRADING

Years at this point. He was among the earliest burn outs.

Oh yeah, she even acknowledged it was five days old. Why the fuck was she looking at a five day old thread? Oh, wait, that's right, she goes out of her way to look for reasons to claim she's being harassed.

The domino effect have begun.

Proof or fuck off, a few deleted tweets don't mean jack shit.

Someone should ask Notch what is going on and try to clear things up. Could someone ask gruumz to do it? How do you go to stroking off the people that shit on you that long and lose your spine that easily.

Hahaha. I hope so but it wont happen, unless quebec attempts to leave again and is bribed again. But they qont try to leave as long as a quebec pm is in charge.

Dominos.

Hmmmmm?

Did you look earlier in the thread?

I don't think I've ever seen a man so happy

PANDAS LEAVE

Why do I see so many twitterfags who follow this account. Usually burnouts do, but I also see some people who use GG commonly do as well.

[humor]
gee I fucking wonder why SJWs dont understand people were just fucking joking about it
LW flips shit thinking it really is about her

Someone I follow RT that.

Oh ok.

Oh well, what can we do, clearly there's something fishy behind the scenes.

At least on here, it was contested whether or not it was a jab at Gamergate. The people saying it wasn't pointed out that it was a reference to Watergate.

Have SJWtards blamed GG yet?

Hey, faggots, speaking of that I think you got something new you were responsible for.

That is why I was saying someone with a twatter should ask Gruumz to see what is up and to explain the situation.

Are you guys ready to be blamed for Brexit?

It is so pozzed out the ass, I agree. But if there is a sliver of hope, is that there will be a culture change and more syrupfuckers will see how fucked socjus really is and say enough, we're throwing these bums out.

We are already blamed for trump, so it wouldn't surprise me.

twitter.com/emmettrensin/status/746190565448941569

At least it's safely over.

Praise be to kek.

She'll be stoned to death in a week

cUcK zero said no to white christians and yes to more asian muslims.
Well done indeed.

Care to elaborate? I assume you mean stock trading.

Enjoy being a cum dumpster slave.

A weak yen is actually a good thing for Japan.

It was only got 10 minutes. Now Nikki is -7.5% more or less.

twitter.com/joshrogin/status/746203113585946628

meh, separate the art from the artist famigo. Though I think she was pandering with wasisface wizard being gay. That sounded completely out of left field. Then again Im not a huge potter fan so.

Fucking seriously? Please don't toy with me user. Also requesting said tweet about Rami, assuming he didn't delete it.

I'm excited. It's fun getting blamed for shit like this

I'm expecting a lot of FUD for the next month.

Gay Romance with the Dark Lord of the Axis Powers? In a time period where Turing was executed? Stranger things have been thought of.

Then she's free to leave the shithole of UK and go to the utopia of say Saudi Arabia, inshallah. That goes for sjw kuffars as well.

THE CURRENT YEAR. UK HAS LEFT THE EU.

Right here bruv

I was saying that someone should contact and ask or explain things to Notch. Maybe ask gruumz to do it.

twitter.com/Foxceras/status/746207487615860736

Its a good day.

They seem to blame old white men for it and Vice is super asshurt about it. not sure where they get these numbers.
twitter.com/robferdman/status/746187703981604864

Dumbledore. And if Rowling had intended for him to tragically be gay for his legendary enemy and former best friend Grindlewald, she sure as hell didn't hint it properly. Though, you could slo argue she actually wrote a gay character as otherwise completely normal HOW YOU'RE FUCKING SUPPOSED TO and completely dropped the ball.

That one magazine cover parody was fucking hilarious, though.

What country?

Now we'll see if all this markets doom and gloom shit is real or not.

5 and past books I found were shit. 1-4 she cared, but the others were simple dragging cashgrabs.

Watch all the eu uk tards move to canada. Fuck.

The Fark stuff?

Hah, is that what the implying implications was? I never read past the first book and only know of the general outline since one of my siblings enjoyed the books and movies. I just remembered the "dumbledore is gay guise" to seem pulled out of nowhere. Almost as if she was virtue signalling or something.

Oops, I guess it's spelled Farc.

If trump wins, you'll get even more.

Goddamit, why you gotta be bringing me down like that user? Tumblr jr. will probably at the airport welcoming all the UK SJWs and oppressed wahabi rapefugees personally too.

The salt is a preview on the upcoming November elections when Trump wins.

in case you don't know,

IT'S OFFICIAL NOW

GILDA GO AWAY!

Yep Colombia is reaching peace with them, now we just need to stop the ELN as well and no more inner war in this country.

Was voting to get out of the EU part of your plan?

Good for you Colombia user. Now it'll be even easier to get more beans for your coffee powered computer when you bake new threads.

NO

YOU ARE NOT MY DAD

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY MOTHER OF FUCK

I thought Deathly Hallows was just fine aside from the bloodbath of 1/4 of the characters. Ron and Hermione ending up together never bothered me either. I found it kind of fitting with how their friendship was.

I'm still bitter they hyped up Harry VS Voldemort for the entire series they didn't even have an actual climatic final battle.

I also find it amusing how many people were dreading an Albus Severus Potter deal at the end of Naruto. Is the name really that cringeworthy?

You think you can beat me with your puny swords!

who?

The happenings right now calls for a celebration! Dance boys, dance until your legs break!

Yeah I see him being a dumbass. Tho I asked about the tweet shitting on Rami.

Nah, they just named their kid Boruto

There were a lot of "Boruto Obito Itachi Uchiha Uzumaki" memes though

Reminder Dolph is part of gayyteam and all his friends are trannies, so calling mombot a man is kind of retarded.

RING THE BELL!

I sort of feel sorry these people are so dumb they can't see they're pushing away a ton of quiet moderates.

Now we need to deal with Nicaragua and its kikkery as well.

You forget, their motto is "everything that I politically disagree with is literally Hitler."

No different than calling themselves women :^)

If only the US didn't intervene a few years back…

/woo/ os a massive 420chan faggot. He tries to act like he is too cool for Holla Forums and GG which is why he shits on it, but there are occasions where he clearly gets mad or triggered by people. One instance where he and some guy named kawaiidesunigga got asshurt about racial slurs, over usage of the word faggot, and speaking badly about transsexuals.

I was talking about Harry Potter. I was actually in the thread where it confirmed Hinata actually won and NScucks went nuclear worldwide.

It's pretty funny how hard people cringe at that name and I can see why. It was a little uncreative and fanfic tier.

New Corbis Video.

So glad to see this stupid overrated cunt salty.

hrt and twatter is a triangle staple

The entire chan is owned by a faggot who worked for LW (in probably more way than one). It's pozzed as fuck. I don't understand how wrasslin fags can be such faggots to turn to the SJW side, but that is the case I guess. The IWC has always been cancer regardless. It started when WWE fags sided with Vince over Bret when the internet was new.

THE PEOPLE IN THE UK COULDNT EVEN FIX IN THEIR OWN FUCKING WATERS.

The union had overstepped its boundaries long ago on top of forcing myudslimes on them, the people have spoken and they're tired of the bullshit.

I am weary of him. Sterlings going to be a voice in his next game. But it may not be his call.

BUT JOHN OLIVER

>It's certainly wasn't something we did.
>And there are certainly no young people who feel this way.

Fish, not fix

I want salt from all these faggots. Fuck add in Colbert and Trevor Noah too, let all of them throw a hissy fit.

The fith book bored me and the 6th was a slog. Did not bother with the 7th. Did not bother with the movies past 4.

I dont want them. Sink their ships.

But he said current year, so it must be true! Just like Colbert made fun of people against gun control which means more should be passed.

I'm curious, what did current year cuck even say?

Seriously, are these guys fucking inbred or something?

Hilarious this is identical to the "conservative pundit" parody tweet.

Hey, I actually chuckled at this kind of shit for once. That was great.

The internet and tv is real life. I wish for both to go dark one day and stay that way for a while. Would make all of the fucks panic.

People, tweet him "britan had to leave, ITS THE CURRENT YEAR".

These people have no fucking idea. They have no idea how jaded a certain mixing of 40s/30s/20s somethings are. These fuckers are going to have no defense against the alt right, and the Holla Forums types (and to be fair some of the Holla Forums types do actually want fascism.)

It's real
archive.is/W86xl

Hehe, I'm visiting cuckchan to see their reactions to this /a/ thread of Girls und Panzer is divided between those who wanted to stay and thode who don't and are celebrating

They are doing it now, Obama and Hillary by proxy are supporting Nicaragua on try to take water territory from us and get the biggest oil fountain of the sea for them, Colombia doesn't want anything to do with that oil because excavate there would destroy one of the most rich sea ecosystem in the world and we swore to protect it, but of course the nigger in chief and the Jews wants that.

Russia and China are also interested, Russia is looking for a way the petroleum excavation be the least damaging possible and I don't know what China is planning.

A conflict is coming guys, you don't want to live near Central America once it explodes.

I can't remember a time where he doesn't use that statement to try and argue for something. Every single time where he says a politically controversial opinion, it is always current year.

He swayed me into a strong anti-immigration position.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/746214775298744320

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

They are probably like those that stayed at halfchan in that they like what's familiar and stubbornly stay even if everything around them is burning.

Grindall61 just upped a new video.

twitter.com/hughlaurie/status/746205796992618497

Why do all rich brit bongs seem so hellbent on remain

Probably because they don't have to deal with the issues like the rest of the Uk popultion.

The last time FARC laid down their arms for a peace plan, a shitload of them got murdered in suspicious circumstances so they picked arms up again. So yeah, don't jump for victory yet.

If only that was true, it wouldn't be the mess it is now.

He doesn't look happy.

You bullying /wooo/ guy was hilarious.

What with the whole
thing?

At least Hugh's tweet made me laugh. I appreciate some wit with the salt

Don't forget how he made fun of the people who died and their families since they apparently caused more bigotry.

I don't, they're arrogant as fuck and thinks thought policing is a good idea. If I'm going to feel sorry for someone, I'd rather sympathize with the quiet moderates who are the unwilling labrats whenever socjus does their insane social experiments.

I know user, but I have the right to be optimistic at least once per month

Don't forget that that /wooo/ isn't 8/wooo/. We have our own /wooo/ for wrestling and it is uncucked. Just FYI.

Didn't Colombia have like a dozen civil wars already?

Dance, you say?

Us predicting that it would happen is more offensive to them than the fact it fucking happened.

DANCE

Before I go to sleep, I feel the need to remind anyone who doesn't know that MN9 is shit.

Please nobody post any sexy dancing lolis like when Gawker got leg dropped.

Just two, it would be just one if the peace treaty is signed.

5 minutes in MSPaint.

Yeah. That was it exactly. The fact he was so confident and pompous while being wrong really rubbed me the wrong way. I'm pretty sure it was the thing that completely turned me off from the condescending "lol I'm liberal look at these dumb people that aren't" humor. I used to tolerate it but not laugh at it, now it disgusts me.

I think I have too big of a heart. I feel the most sorry for the people who are in a bad situation but think they are on top of the world.

How about some music.

>not a picture of Bomberman directed at Konami

Should have used a flea scene for wu, some sort of tangible pedobait for pedobutts and a chus is fine.

twitter.com/Mobute/status/746218716300357632

Fucking lefty faggots all of them.

There really are no heroes left in man.

Just dance, you cunt!

It's one thing if you meant people who are trapped into drinking the koolaid and facing denial and inner conflict due to dissonance, or hostages to a raging SocJus workplace or SJW family member \ loved ones or such. Sure ok. I get that.
But the people who knowingly choose to drink the koolaid, and start to hardsell and browbeat others into drinking it? Fuck em. They're far closer to the description that you wrote.

twitter.com/Nero
WEW

I have always wondered, but what is that grey thing for your second image?

I am so utterly sick of these people.

That was before the vote. I think he was just saying it since he wants to seem relevant. Either way he probably is saltier now.

twitter.com/GameRectangle
Found this on my feed. Feels good!

It's not that kind of BBC, dumbass.

That fucking faggot. Remember Helldump? He was the self-appointed king, until he eventually was laughed out of it. From harassing kids on the internet to pearl-clutching on national television, he's a portrait of the "sociopathy for a good cause" that defines SJWs. He's one of the 2 or 3 people I want to see fall from their pedestals.

He's just salty that Britain became less of a place for him to let a muslim fuck his wife

Its still so fucking annoying how people fighting and vying for themselves are racist now, this annoying ass attitude.

Really? I didn't know, guy has so many writing credits jesus, fucking goons are disgusting.

SJW/leftist social media is in total fuck down right now. People are attacking their parents over Brexit. They're making plans to move to France. They're having panic attacks. They're crying please, please don't elect Trump now that "fascism" has taken over the UK (aka not wanting to be ruled by Brussels). This is the great saltening of our times, to rival that of Sodom and Gomorrah.

All first world countries are literally hell on earth. I speak as a minority here in syruplandia, who lives in constant fear that I will be murdered or severely sexually assaulted by white people every time I get out of the house. It is literally like a warzone in here with whiteys in their APCs looking to round up any minorities they can find. Inshallah, I can make it to the utopia that is Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, or Iraq, where a minority like me will surely be treated like royalty especially since I am not a muslim. I'm sure their love peace and tolerance will warmly embrace me.

I really hope the response to Brexit is a real eyeopener for normalfags. Accusations of racism have been muddy or easily obfuscated in the past, but now their bitching is in stark contrast to the reality.

The British are racist because they want democratic control over their laws?

Surely people will start to realise that they just use accusations of racism and bigotry as their go to insult and it will start to lose power. Then maybe they won't listen and believe as readily when the press says gamers are sexist and racist for not wanting games censored.

IA, stop fucking your red pilled piece of ass for 5 seconds and say something about everything lately.

Fuck, why did that make me laugh

Yeah, I had a feeling it was. But still, you know it probably happened somewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if the original was someone having a breakdown on tumblr

twitter.com/Nero/status/746210725631143938

(checked)
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that.

Milo has some low standards

archive.is/v1yHs

I know, right? A decade ago the bastard was a quasi-NEET who wasted his days harrasing kids, cracking nigger jokes and writing about wrestling, and not the greco-roman kind. Eventually he starts a blog with a FYAD buttbuddy, and after a stint on Gawker, he has jobs with Rolling Stone, Guardian and at least one national news channel, I forget which one. His FYAD and blog buttbuddy has a similar resume: twitter.com/bro_pair

Now I ask you, how the fuck do you go from this to that in 10 years? I can't fathom any way other than connections, because his work isn't good enough for this meteoric rise. These bastards live and die by their connections.

forgot your :^]though liberals might start rounding up minorites to brainwash them to be violent and kill white people.

ayy nice one

twitter.com/aanand/status/746195630691737601

I should play some vydia, all this rage is bad for me.

Burch needs to fucking die at this point. This worthless, retarded self righteous excuse of a human being is sickening to even look at the name of. I have. I have no doubt that piece of shit white knights for mudslimes.

I hope those filthy mudslimes are panicking right now.

Wasn't it proven the guy wasn't even related to a nationalist party?

Buddies eyes are bulging.

The closest thing was he had some neonazi stuff, but apparently also had some hatred for brexit, but they never write about that part

Yeah, it was pretty much some sociopath in the crowd who thought "you know, I could push my political agenda with this." No one else present could confirm that events went down the same way that person claimed it did.

I love the other guy's expression.

Something charming about it.

brah, the second part is already started where I am. Not physically rounding up people, but propaganda from both MSM and govt at municipal and provincial level that if I was absolutely cynical, I would have thought it is deliberately trying to stoke and provoke a race riot.

at least she didn't die for Mighty Nr 9

George Soros must be rolling in his grave.

If Inafune somehow decides to commit seppuku, I'm gonna cry with laughter.

Our friend Bob Chipman chips in regarding #Brexit, and boy he's salty as George Soros' blood sugar count.

are you hat? And liberals need to go and stay go.

Common misconception. Soros sleeps in a tomb, not a grave.

Milo celebrated the UK pulling out of the EU by having a big black dick pull out of his ass.

Wow, totally not fascist rhetoric.

Meanwhile, everyone "progressive" is trying to split everyone apart with petty tribalism. In fact, Bob, you engage in petty tribalism on a regular basis.

I find it weird (tho not really surprising) that they're conflating Brexit with racism. I mean, this presumably won't affect the people who immigrated straight to the UK, and the EU migrants who will have to leave are logically mostly white.

double dubs checked.

Dat pic. Chipman swallowing hard, yeah I'm sure he's an expert on that field. What, it's a fat joke I swear. :^)

I don't understand your first question. The second part, yeah, but they got 3 years of majority rule to fuck up syrupland, and NDP are even crazier, and Cons are a fucking mess. I didn't vote for Tumblr jr., I knew the libtards were going to win but I was hoping not as majority.

You should be happy, the SJW shits lost big time. Them acting out like buffoons will only red pill more people.

Imagine a world run by moviebob.

Yeah, I don't get how it's racist, either. Syrians, maybe? Why would they be fleeing all the way to Britain? Meanwhile, the most logical argument I've seen against Brexit is "aw, shit, now I have to pay more money for imports because of the supposed political instability."

He'd probably be the retard that causes Mutually Assured Destruction.

It's like I'm reading shit from a dictator!

I wouldn't be surprised is a lot of the people who voted stay are migrants themselves. A lot of migrants have an attitude of 'I got in, now close the door behind me', rather than the virtuous, omnipotent of how lucky they were to move through an open Europe mindset that leftists think they have

I stopped getting mad and started getting smug knowing they'll die off soon, screaming all the way.
Also, completely unrelated, WatchMojo made a "TOP 10 FACTS ABOUT THE ORLANDO SHOOTING"
I won't post a link, just search that into youtube.

I love reading Movieblob's crazy megalomaniacal rants about purging the world of inferior, regressive "evolutionary dead ends" and remembering the man who wrote those words is a basement-dwelling, morbidly obese thirtysomething with no friends, no job, and a crippling lifelong obsession with Mario.

The only video games allowed would be Super Mario, and he would probably gas chamber anyone who didn't self describe as a communist.

These posts deserve at least a 5.6.

I self describe myself as a communist but have values of a capitalist.

With all these gender identity bullshit labels being popular now, I see no reason why I can't identify as a pinko but vote trump and support free enterprise.

Moviebob is such a fucking faggot, holy shit.

I remember that the only time I first heard the name was when I was looking into the DOAX3 fiasco and he seemed sensible if somehow what pissy. If you ask me a game like it would have most likely sold poorly outside a fanservice loving culture because there's already all the porn you could ever need out there for free and it just doen't offer enough gameplay wise in my opinion that other sports games wouldn't possibly be able to do better. Hell, they even removed some of them for no reason anyways.

Then I find out all horrible, retarded shit he's ever said. Glad even faggots like ScrewAttack got sick of him.

Have you seen his "Heavens to Metroid" video?

here is his "book"

As consolation prize for being Holla Forums, at least I'll get to enjoy the election, no matter who wins. Either the alt-right on the SJWs will hang themselves, and I have front seat tickets for the gallows.

and diabetes

I can't wait to hear what John Oliver has to say about this.

If he was gonna say anything, he probably would've said it already because that shit is like 6 months old.

No and I have no desire to. I feel like I need to somewhat expand on my post.

I love DOA, I find its particular gameplay and blend with tits and ass a match made in heaven. But these aren't the days where dumbasses can put out shitty 3rd party hunting or fishing games for Nintendo or Sony. Xtreme really only has TnA and pretty visuals going for it at this point.

And before anyone accuses me of talking like them, if I wanted to fap, I could just buy the actual fighting games and set both CPUs to swimsuits on an unfitting stage like out in public or a factory where I could visualize oil getting knocked over. I have fapping and an actual game that was worth buying for both gameplay and content.

He'd be a puppet emperor. If he's controlled by a competent shadow cabinet, he'd be given his toys, be trotted out for the occasional speech and parade, and unbeknownst to him will be the fallguy should the empire collapse and all the real rulers have already fled to somewhere else. If he's controlled by an incompetent cabinet, he'd be a big juicy easy mark for a the spy and infiltrator network of a foreign gov't.

And believes that Other M was the best depiction of Samus ever. Seriously, I don't understand how people like him and Dobson can say that shit with a straight face.

he already "destroyed brexit" so why would he talk about it again?

what a baka

I envy you if that was your first time seeing that fat opinionated fuck. I really need to find or make a new webm of his diet advice.

I meant brexit. Not the woman thing.

DOAX3 sold very well as an import. You're wrong. Stop buying the propaganda.

guarantee he'll so some bullshit segment dragging up whatever he can to make it seem ineffectual to the goals Brexit wanted to achieve, or do a few hitpieces against the politiicans. Then he will merge into some scaremongering of Trump and how America can't make the same mistake

hat is our resident artfag. He is a phillipino in toronto, and you answered my question fine. I hoped for a lib minority with cons at their heels. I am not voting ndp again after the elbowing stunt

Turks maybe since they just were gaining eu membership?

You mean leave, and apparenty, many did vote leave, not as many as stay, but enough to rock libtards world.

Now I am sad again.

You are, most definitely, mah nigga.

yeah, you're right. Misspoke. I meant vote leave

You know what I think is the biggest shame in the games industry right now? Outside of the shaming and the censoring, I would have to go with the lack of innovation and even the encouragement of stagnancy. You don't really see any game that tries new things anymore, whether it be new genres or genre combinations or unique worlds. The biggest problem I have is just how every game feels the same. It is all cookie cutter bullshit and every single time they try to act like it is original or going back to the roots. Doom 4 is fucking shit. The new quake will be shit. Fallout 4 dumbed down an already dumbed down game to get some pseudo shooter since the devs thought writing was boring. Rather than even make a new game you get that Skyrim HD shit which still manages to look worse than the original on the PC. There isn't really any game anymore that seems to captivate me. I might find some games that keep me interested or are fun, like Space Marine, but I don't see anything that tries to be original or actually try to make an immersive game. Then you get these hipsters who come in and talk about how games need less gamepaly to be art, but the only thing that distinguishes itself from other media is the actual gameplay. Rather than let it grow you get idiots who try to shut it down. The last game that actually managed to make me feel immersed was STALKER COP. Sorry for being offtopic but I wanted to vent before new bread.

If tophat is here, can I request some art for the Brexit win. I'm thinking Danielle like pic related, but with a proper english teapot and some scones.

Would you kindly add a braid, like in pic related?

Nice.

Is this bait, or is this guy really this autistic?

I would say full lips, but that would be better on a french lass.

We are on Holla Forums, so it is autism. :^)

ah ok, yeah I'm not that person. I hate all 3 major parties, but yeah I was hoping for the same outcome to make the best out of a shit choice all around, libtards minority rule on a very short leash with cons, and Harper booted the fuck out, and NDP btfo. The elbow incident thing I'm not going to get into too much, frankly I thought it was both NDP and Tumblr jr being idiots. But NDP IMO are nuts if they think their Leap Manifesto will win over everyone in the country.

source?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/746242963534123008

Is this good or bad?

I didn't. Before I heard about the reason why KT chose not to export it I immediately arrived at the conclusion that they just thought DOAX3 couldn't compete with the biggest games over in the west like Bloodborne, which was also Japanese made, and so it was a better idea not to risk that loss of profits.

In my opinion today's games just don't offer the player enough for their often unbalanced prices. Look at Sonic Lost World, the latest main series entry. That's at most a 7-10 hour platformer with not much extra content unlike Mario and complete shit bosses. That also requires you to have been stupid enough to buy a Wii U. With all that money you could have easily just bought a refurbished DSi and Sonic Classic Collection with the entirety of his legendary oldschool outings with plenty of replay value streamlined for handheld and that's just about $20 at most.

With so many great games outclassing newer ones like them, why bother?

I just found an untapped source of pure salt over at r/unitedkingdom

I approve of a grown up Danielle braid although I would never not say yes to a braid

Until they drop radfeminism and sjwisms they can say goodbye to my votes ever again. Ill probably go con or write in someone from now on.

bakers ready?

Oh, some user post this in next thread for marche, with britans dollar going down, nows the time to import games from amazon britan.

PM of bongland has had a cryingfit and resigned

Even with all the famous politicians and all the bias, shilling, and sketchy behavior, we still get full grown politicians this mad they lost.

HOLY SHIT

GOD BLESS YOU BRITAIN

itv.com/news/2016-06-24/david-cameron-to-resign-as-prime-minister-after-eu-referendum/

I don't fucking like saying 'as an X', so this is just to hopefully provide another POV and context. I'm a legal citizen and I legally immigrated. The thing with that "I got in and now shut the door" is that's only half the story. There is such a thing as "I got in thank god, and now please shut the door or at least vet people with more care because I don't want what chased me away from my old homeland, to follow me and fuck up my new adopted homeland!"
That's when IMO, a lot of regressive libtards show their ignorance and real racism underneath their veneer of Love>Hate guise! They don't or won't see that not all immigrants are Steve Jobs. Some really do not want to assimilate at all, and would not bat an eye or hesitate to turn a first world into an invaded territorry and no go zones.

So will someone else in his party take his place, or will they have another election for PM?

What did Sonic do now?

Busy playing planetside.
Will do tomorrow.

Was it really this big of a deal?

He had a birthday.

The UK was keeping a lot of smaller Europoor countries afloat due to the EU requiring monetary gifts to poorer countries.

Yep. NDP are fucked from the inside for a while now. The few sane and moderates in that party got maneouvered out by the radical elements.

thank you. Much appreciated

You bought into anti-GG arguments like a fucking mark. KT didn't import it because of the feminazi jihad in the games media, you rube.

You sound like one of the defeatist cucks at KIA, which is why I left the place. If you're not going to stand up for sexy games, you come off as a bitch honestly. If you didn't want to buy it, fine, but agree with the SJWs using a tweaked argument is bullshit. The game was already developed. They would have made a profit giving it a release in the US. In fact, the game sold better than DOAX2 as a fucking import. You've been brain washed. I don't need cucks deciding what I'm allowed to buy in this region.

I need a new bread in my mouth.

Wait really? What happened to the british stiff upper lip, the british bulldog, the british lion, the Churchillian guts? Hopefully those too will return as Cuckaron resigns.

*unzips bread*

twitter.com/ArisenBleu/status/746244059627282432

Someone should do an edit of this with Farage & Cameron. Plus, I heard UK/europe really like Sonic, at least more than the US or Japan.

What if the Sanic Twitter came out in support of Brexit. Imagine the salt.

He probably would never say something like that. He kind of wussed out at that MN9 jab on neogaf and apologized.

Was Sonic sorry that MN9 sucked?!

Reminder that the Sonic twitter account is taking questions later today.

He didn't apologize, bruh.

I never said I wouldn't stand up for them. All I'm saying is I first thought about what DOAX3 offered that previous games in its own series didn't already, especially when most games today take flak by being accused of being essentially generic, mediocre imitations of something that already exists for much cheaper.

Even before I even heard of it being developed I had my doubts it would even sell well with the shitty oversaturation of shooters that was plauging the industry and left no room for anything to compete.

WTF are you even talking about? Why would a fucking corproate mascot from Twitter post on neofag?

Sonics not political, jsut a shitposter.

New bread when?

Yes he did.
archive.is/MNnOc

That is not an apology, just a clarification on his post.
Keep trying.

You're a sperg and a cuck. You think just because you don't want to buy something, other people shouldn't be able to when they obviously did. There was a lot of hype for that game for a long time. People wanted it, and that was proven by the good sales despite the hefty tax of importing added on it. You're as bad as anti-GG in that way, and no one gives a fuck what your opinion on DOAX3 is or that you mind-numbingly agreed with Mario Sperg.

It is pretty much an apology though.

KEEP
TRYING

No he didn't, shlomo. If there was an actual retraction, it would have happened on Twitter with the tweet being deleted.

That is what I do not get. He says he does not want to offend people, but then he made that joke.

How is it shilling to say that a guy acted like a fag and chastised himself on neogaf?

Where is the fucking Baker?

here, i emergency baked

Why are people so stupid anons

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/744960300651188226

Just ask him yourself. Regardless, I'm sure we're all basking in the smug now.

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/745311041987371008

He's a pr person, you idiot.

Is there anything that needed to be changed in the OP or can I just copy and paste it?
I've never baked before and I don't want to be bullied

Why do you keep putting words in my mouth and accusing me of thinking shit I don't? I got angry just like everyone else when I found out being worried about a bunch of stupid review sites bitching about sexism kept it from being releaed at retailers.

All I said was I didn't expect it to sell well even without political shit because it didn't seem to offer enough incentive for a shitty current gen console or the most likely $40-60 price of the game itself.

baker's already done, scroll up

They cant use that excuse, their ages were uped to 18.

Aw man, I was looking forward to him going down in history as the man who presided over Brexit and Northern Ireland's secession and Scotland's independence.

What does this tub of lard really want?

Better than even odds are that even that fat faggot doesn't even know what he wants.

Man, gotta love how everyone who made the "wrong decision" (to me) is racist and xenophobic