Tacticool Shooters Thread

Why hasn't pic related ever been surpassed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgXZq8LPt7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're in my spot sir
bang it
clear
ONTHEGROUNDNOW
cuff that clown

stop FUCKING reminding me, cunt.

allegedly there was going to be a spiritual successor too. The one fucking genre outside of cyberpunk that needs vidya the most, and we get fucking R6: siege out of the deal.

Cyberpunk is already getting a reinassance with the Shadowrun games, especially Dragonfall and Hong Kong.
I can't think of another modern RPG where you can be literally wolverine and it's a viable and effective build from start to finish.

Needs more horror levels like the tenements and fairfax. Also, the hospital is a fucking pain every time.

When i point the gun at the ground in Arma 3 it feels like it almost touches the floor.
The perspective in this game is all fucked up like a consoleshit game, its triggering me.

Fucking this. SWAT 4 has the best sense of atmosphere in a FPS.

pls do not

You have absolutely no idea what cyberpunk is.
I bet you think cyberpunk is blade runner.
Go kill yourself, you disgust me, millenial.

wew
uh oh
oh boy
dear god

You mean by its predecessor? SWAT 4 is a meme game for people born wrong.

I know it's bait but

it's not a shooter but breach and clear is on sale right now and it's got a weird, kinda x-com but not really feel, very simple and barebones and touches the right tacticool nerves. check it out

Kill yourself nig nog

thats not crysis

YOU'RE IN MY WAY, SIR!

Great game, but not the same genre as that's sci fi and not a realistic game.

I wonder when it will be 'remade'

majestic

youtube.com/watch?v=SgXZq8LPt7g

I don't know if they still own the franchise, but if they do then don't fucking count on it.

I'm curious about Escape from Tarkov and Ground Branch. Hope the last one won't be Takedown 2.0 tier.

Also,

There is embed related on development, it looks very promising, they are working on the AI now, still not great, but they seem to be going the right way. There is a free demo available on the official site, the current development version is payed and too fucking expensive, I wouldn't waste my money yet.
The video shows the movement system, which is the best aspect of the game so far. Gun play is pretty fucking great too.

I'm 10 minutes in and this fucking nigger still haven't said what the fuck is the movement controls of this fucking nigger game. Fucking niggers.

How come KEN FUCKING LEVINE made this?

user, I have played it, and it IS shit.

This is either a stroke of genius or the dumbest shit I wouldn't even think CoD could stoop to.

Well, real tactical shooters are all about autism, this nigger is the king of autism.
There are other videos showing off the game, but that's the only that goes into details of the movement system.
Here is a more gameplay focused video (pvp). The AI isn't fully working yet, they seem to be like walking turrets with no hearing and subpar visual detection. They aim pretty well though.
The customization of the guns is great too, you can modify pretty much everything. I hope they end up including different muzzle breaks and flash hiders that affect muzzle rise and flash signal.

user, I'm so sorry. It's going to be DayZ-tier garbage

That's the most likely scenario. I want to believe, but multiplayer centered content makes has me worried.
That system that lets you take the place of a regular enemy on a mission sounds pretty neat though.

hahahaha no