youtu.be/macPrl75s7w
youtube.com/watch?v=mB-TQ9A68xk
youtube.com/watch?v=piHRcrVFYxc
archive.is/OjZGN
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/769142504637726720
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Simonsen
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/797595894954631168
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
customercare.23andme.com/hc/en-us/articles/212170398-Can-23andMe-identify-Jewish-ancestry-
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anti-whites don't say anything, they just scream.

Someone dox this cuck.

:helicopter:

I'm glad they finally stopped talking to that lisping faggot.

Kind of cool to see everyone on the Freedom side brought water, medical supplies, and safety equipment for treating people, though. Smart folk.

That twat was a jew mate

🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁 🚁

t. cuck

Did something happen?

We need to post an edited video of this big nosed fag with only the parts about islam and crime. et lefties thinking he's on the really side.

Lauren Southern and some other e-celebs are arguing with some cuck and an angry spic.

Listening to that bitch talk was unbearable. I need to go for a long jog now. God, please let the race war happen soon. I can't take much more of this!

TYPICAL TRICKS SHLOMO

Some faggot kike with a fohawk claimed to be white even though he looks like a beaner

Does this mean we win?

To the user that was asking about the SPLC in the last thread, I was on their website earlier today reading an article about how that lawyers group was defending illegals in the courts down in the south east were I'm from so it was of interest to me

This stream is showing all the different speakers.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB-TQ9A68xk

Pretty much a "teacher" there. Seems there is an endless supply of them

Both sides are anti-white, even the woman said she was against waycism.

Thanks. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

youtube.com/watch?v=51415E1OfTg
Antifafags too afraid to cross the street

Pic of the No sign from far off. I'm not there, it was sent to me.

Gavin McAnus is apparently going to make an appearance soonish

THIS is complete bullshit. Every anfaggot that has been doxed has been a card-carrying democrat. That needs to be front and center when they get busted/exposed/arrested. Moldylocks and Professor Bikelock need to be the face of the democrat party.

You like Trump? Well guess what? Hey hey! Ho Ho! Donald Trump has got to go! Got em!

free speech rally to show free speech wont be bullied yet the counter protest wants to chant about trump lmao

IF ANY OF YOU FAGS GO THESE THINGS, POLITELY ASK FOR A NAME
Guy said he studied rhetoric and philosophy

How will he ever recover?

Hey hey! Ho Ho! The fucking commies have got to go!
🚁 🚁 🚁

OY GEVALT

Good night Anti-whites.

Just try and step up your acts of violence. Make my day.

few antifas

Where are the thugs who wear black clothes?

Kike fingerprints on the marxist terrorist organization? Who could have suspected.

OY VEY
HO HO
DAHNLD TRAMP HASH GOT TAH GO

Also THIS

Single negress chimping near stage.

haha the cops told them don't yell at the children (antfia) there is not reasoning with them

Scrawny cop with arm tats and a big faggot hipster beard saying "please don't hurt their feelings!"

The protest end of this is fucking sad
WHY?! Saying "he's a fascist!!" doesn't mean shit when you think literally everyone right of extreme authoritarian communist" is a fascist.

Jesus H. Christ, even the end times are underwhelming.

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
THE JEWS ARE THE ENEMY

for once

Is it finally happening???

Antifags are literally too afraid to confront us anymore.
We broke them, lads

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
THE WHITE RACE STOP WHITE GENOCIDE

someone take the megaphone away from that whiny cunt

No, it's just that Berkeley High is about to get out.

You can't run you can't hide, Commies get a free Helicopter ride!

Is it pretty much: Antifa are the real racists?

just highschoolers

antifa too scared

fugg

dubs confirm

This might be the grandest display of cuckoldry I have ever witnessed.

Illuminati digits confirm kike protesters.
periscope.tv/w/1gqxvbLqvvaxB

LITERAL
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ

Nope. A local school is letting out so they don't want to block streets or cause problems for the younger kids who are getting tangled up.

I'm sad to see Stickman without his gear. He should be giving commies the wooden shampoo treatment, not being the whiny chaperone to a bunch of faggots.

Yes.

They aren’t broken they are just practicing their usual tactics, they never engage in a fair fight.

Checked!

If they are done broken, can we get them to come along for our uplifting helicopter ride? They'll swear they feel like soaring through the air.

Thank you, I'll look it up.

SIEG HEIL

Come on goyim, Gavin is going to co-opt the park and make money off of you!

I'll say it again, expect guerilla attacks. Keep your eyes open. They stare at those Che shirts all day, and it'll get blamed on "lone wolf radicals"

It wasn't on the home page btw so that might have been why it didn't show up right away

A cunt was crying few hours ago about muh kids at the highschool, asking for their safety. My take - antifa will try to start shit at the very moment the "kids" will go out.

Just got home from being a responsible member of society (you know, work) and am trying to catch up. So… nothingburger?

Praise Kek for once again showing antifa for the pussies they are… Even if we didn't get a happening.

I wouldn't be surprised. Hiding behind the harmless or apparently harmless is their style.

More kikes claiming to be white males and ANTIFA is too weak to protest anywhere but in the shade.

wtf, i hate cops now

so many fucking asians at that highschool.

what the fuck?

It's a university and it's called White Genocide.

Welcome to Commiefornia: The forefront of white genocide.

Berkeley's an asian school.

Gooks and chinks invaded. That area is probably the worst in California in terms of Asian populations.

no, at the highschool on the road

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley,_California#Demographics

The state gets more money by selling seats to Chinks. Then they can help fund the illegal Mexican families.

are they causing trouble? are they violent? gangs?

Never thought I'd say this, but Shabbos McInnes' Scottish blood and love for attention may be our only hope.

Anyone have odds on which side put that up there? It almost looks like something we'd do.

Move there and a raise a family, white man.

Their tactics were effective for the one brief moment when people did not expect them to show up and literally start fires and breaking windows.

Now that people actually know that these faggots will show up to Pro-Freedom, Pro-Trump events and try to literally murder people, you have folks who are showing up for the strict purpose of fighting back and cracking skulls. Plus, the police know these fuckers are willing to throw M80s into crowds, they HAVE TO act against them and nullify their tactics by demasking them, which fucks up 99% of their tactics.

where did the asians got money?

Tis a shame it's low energy just remember about may 1st, going to the gym, here's some music for the thread theme Incase anything develops youtu.be/macPrl75s7w

There are 4000 students there, many minorities and probably many antifa too. Will be a mess when they'll go out

kek

Not criminal necessarily, but it's the kind of shit where you'll walk into ANY boutique store in the area, and there are 2 gooks behind the counter refusing to speak English until you're paying for something. Whites are also overcharged for services where gooks decide the prices, like shoe or watch repair.

The fucking cowards. Would have loved to see Antifaggot blood spilled, but I guess their moral defeat will have to do. Maybe the fun starts when the sun goes down.

A lot are from mainland china, and living in residence.

There's 1 billion chinks in China alone. If you own a business where 5% of chinks gives you 200 US dollars a year in profit, how much are you making?

A lot of them are rich chinese people that move here because China is a shithole.

Well there's nogs being strange

Could be. nice trips

run away bitch niggers.

doesnt sound that bad if they bring money from china into america

Wwaaaaaaaayyyyyycciiiiiiisssssssss.

lmao

SO MUCH FUCKING CIVCUCKERY! California is unsalvageable. Purge.

stream lag

Anyone get a screenshot of that degenerate antifa with the MLP keychain?

I thought the hippies were all dying in retirement homes

We did it reddit! BasedStickman's cucked CivNat stances almost make me want to put on an Antifa hoodie and knock him out cold.

yup, stingray intensifies

Status quo.

That's the short term gain. The long term problem is it emboldens current landowners to raise their prices up high like a kike and the chinks play ball with them. Kiss goodbye to younger white people having a house without a 30 year loan ever again.

A million times this. They are waiting until dark.

That's what a Jew would say. They are a tax payer funded university, and giving away AMERICAN spots for CHINKS who will take that education and use it in CHINA.

Affirmative action means obtaining well paying jobs in California is easier for non-whites. Asians practice rampant nepotism (hwhites go out of their way to employ non-whites, Asians ONLY employ their own). Chinese also move a lot of dirty money from home into foreign property markets.

That'd make you even more of a cuck though

He sure does love the smell of his own farts.

What a glory-hogging faggot. He literally turned Coulter's canceled event into his personal spotlight to read someone else's speech.

That might be hyperbole.

what exactly is the point of all this again? don't people have…you know…day jobs and a living to maintain

Oh shit, it's Gavin McStickAMicUpMyAssInnis

Oh sure, if you never want to own a home or gain employment.

foreign students get free education?

The fucking cancer spreads.

That's probably why there are so many beta faggots there right now.

FASCISTS OFF OUR STREETS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Too late and not good enough, antifa.

Donate to my Patreon

No. The Chinese government pays for it.

Fucking d&c shill.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THESE CUCKS ARE JUST AS BAD

𝕒𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙

No they are not, we are!

This is what alt-kike e-celebs do for money.

I know they do that in Canada. But it's a free market..

The house prices will crash eventually

Yup.. It's time for the Gavin McInnes comedy act.

This isn't one of your faggoty videos, you cunt.

Holla Forums is not a CivNat board. He's a race traitor mate.

really?

Keep waiting for Hitler then.

Yeah! Don't show up to shut down Antifa! Just post online and wait for Hitler. That'll show 'em.

OMG HE DENIES THE HOLOCAUST

#TRIGGERED

WHAT A FASCIST

be the change you want to see in the world, friendo.

cucks over the road

Why? If they continue to increase immigration then demand for property will also outstrip supply. Why would the market crash?

What will happen is that people will simply settle for smaller and smaller properties. Men in their 30’s should be buying a family home will instead rent a room in a shared house.

THIS. We're all Hitler. Lets make it happen.

*halohoax user

arrest

To allegedly avenge Ann Coulter.

The banks will not allow it. In very simplistic terms where some expert user will call me a faggot, having high pricing coupled with attractive interest rates basically mean the banks win twice when they loan out money to the young worker's employers. The employers will literally pay their workers to pay the banks who will then reloan that money to the employers to expand their business. In the end only kikes win.

Low energy faggots

(((DENIES)))

That is such a shitty word. It should be "revises".

Oh sick, a stream with no faggy Gavin

In some cases, or they are children of high ranking officials.

archive.is/OjZGN

Antifags getting arrested

Gavin makes me SICK!

IS THE THING IN THE RED BANDANA JETTA RAE?

And what did today accomplish?

you are never going to do anything

Low-energy protest.
Cops busting jaywalkers.
Better than Gavin.

There are charities that pay for foreign students tuition.

FATTY

Nothing much. I guess this confirms that Antifa is afraid and will be more cautious in the future

He can't even read one sentence of this fucking speech without going off on a stupid tangent.

Not even owls can give hoots about this wack ass shit son

REEEEE

F

We really should step up our game to ridicule numales. This is pathetic to look at.

Well I'm not going to support a CivNat with two asian children. Did you listen to his speech today?

*blocks your path*

If there is something we can take away from this antfia is horrible at organizing the last minute announcement of this event has caught them off guard

Gender? Nm, I don't want to know.

So it's low energy?
At least I didn't miss anything while at work.

this guy…

This is a level beyond nu-male

*unzips dick*
yes, it's him

ye son

0bama got one, I suspect today is much worse

Antifa had their last big hurrah and got their shit kicked in by a bunch of random unarmed faggots. Without the element of surprise, they are powerless.. At least more normalfags have discovered the joy of beating up whiny liberal faggots.

You'd think direct-action anarchists would be quicker on their feet…

reminder that this is the guy in the dress

Lack of hierarchy makes organization difficult. Who knew?

fucking disgusting

crossing to antifa

Cops apparently citing some guy for yelling at the Trump supporters while driving by.

tf is a flirty wood sprite?

Just got home, can someone give me the foot notes?

Hideous.

nothin happened

Tactical sheboon cop detected.

DISGUSTING

TIM HAS GONE TO ANTIFA SIDE OF THE ROAD. SCREENCAP FACES.

WATCH FOR HANDLERS

WEAPONIZED AUTISM ACTIVATE

This was not worth the wait.

there was that asian from bamn

Antifa showed up really late and refuses to cross the street. Nothing has happened and I doubt anything will.

(((science)))

Nothing happened.
People said Antifa were coming.
Nothing happened.
Nothing happened.
Big anti-antifa crowd gathered.
Nothing happened.
Berkeley High let out so cops and Oathkeepers asked people in the park to stay in the park.
Nothing happened.
Someone is blowing soap bubbles.

Everyday we move further and further from God's light.

Well, it's not Saturday.

absolutely disgusting, someone lock the bastard up

This is why Antifa didn't show.

Lol TAKE BACK THE NIGHT!!!

top kek

That would probably make me punch myself to see if I am having a nightmare.

What did she mean by this?

kek they can't even count in a group.

lel

WOULD FUGG

Is she describing the status quo?

(checked)

(checked)

Holla Forums will dox everyone if necessary.

This happens when boomers find leddit, then Trump runs for office and they sub to r/the_donald where your mom just loves to laugh at all the memes and she eventually finds herself on cuckchan through all the Kek praising and references to to Holla Forums.

Prove me wrong.

Antifa fears Moms because they will stop paying for their women's studies classes and kick them out of the house if they are caught rioting.

We have not memed responsibly.

Good luck fellas. Remember not to give the (((Media))) their precious narrative.

Do they know any other chants?

It's fine to call the anti-whites out for being racist against whites. How do you disagree, user.?

Oh nice. The Riot cops are here!

POLICE BLITZ

RIOT POLICE SPOTTED

Schools out

ooga booga

What stream lads?

the term racist is bullshit. it should be replaced with "natural survival instinct"

periscope.tv/w/1gqxvbLqvvaxB

Guns out

Any good shit happen yet?

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

The faggoty Milo-wannabe is trying to chat up some nigger.

this is so fucking gay

If we die, we win.

WAH U HUR WAH U HUR
WAH U HUR WAH U HUR
WAH U HUR WAH U HUR

LETS HOPE THEY DONΒ΄T RELAX

There is the classic I BULEE DA WE WO WII

Just when you though that Milo was gone…

No kidding.

Is this where the fun begins, Holla Forums?

OOOOOoooh no you din't

It really really is.

tim pool

niggers

This is what Berkeley highschoolers actually believe.

You fucking kidding me?

those teeth

Inb4 euthanasia

This kike teacher and her mongrel hoard. My mind if always on purge o'clock

How long can we expect to burn through 180,000 posts?

*Is

That old commie bag with her pet nigger

Seeing this bleached hair faggot milo wannabe guy try to redpill nigger highschoolers is painful

im cringing so fucking hard my god these people are pathetic

These people are fucking stupid and not worth the air they are breathing.

So both sides are getting cucked to death, this isn't even amusing anymore. Who is even winning here?

I pray to fucking God every night that Trump turns out to be even half as bad that these disgusting subhumans fantasize him to be

HMMMMMMM

This is where you apply the Palestinian crisis feels. Give them that cognitive dissonance for supporting a regime that has been called apartheid by their precious UN.

Hah she literally shut it down and sparked an argument on race.

When these fogies show up we need to go "why are you talking for us it's your generation that screwed it up for all of us.

the jews

are you sure? not every nose is a jew nose buddy

Fuck I ordered a bunch of food, so I didn't have to do jack and miss anything, and then there's no big fights?

what a letdown

muh struggle

hehehehehehe

The alt-light, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm not wasting anymore time on this retardation. Tell me if they start another riot.

Anyone see that antifa sneaking around? Bleach man going to get bike locked.

MUH BLACK NARRATIVE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

MUH OPPRESSION

So you are all civ nat now?

Exactly as planned.

ULTRA KEK. My sides

Hope it gets better at night

Nigger talking about beaners you mean the same beaners purging you niggers hahahahahaha

money laundering, the ant people are spreading across the globe like a pestilence.

ayo dawg i heard these dope rapper on wurlstar say i was a victim so how be i not be a victim if dey be sayin i wuz?

This is Trump’s fault

This is somebody else’s fault.

PATHETIC

Wrap it up folks, this is it: nigger fails to see that his nigger father is at fault - and he will do exactly the same

awwww shit nigga.

BOTTLE HAS BEEN THROWN

Who do you think, user?
It's the jews

I don't want to have a wife's son moment here, but they're OUR useful idiots and so long as they're playing their part I can't be too mad.

EVERY TIME

I liked this guy's talk.

Someone just got arrested

why are people afraid to tell this stupid nigger the truth?

YOUR FATHER WAS A FUCKING THUG THAT ABANDONED YOU! IT WAS NOT TRUMP! IT WAS NOT WHITE PEOPLE YOU FUCKING RETARD

If you didn't know before, you know now. Even the most educated niggers, the ones who are in school and struggling to measure up to the minimum standard all whites are expected to meet is nothing more than a greedy, simple-minded, antagonistic jackass.

This, T.B.H.

Anyone get his face?

Is that Gavin's fee?

I know the first reaction from you some of you edgelords is to freak out about this pic, but it is all the proof you need that ANTIFA has lost. The democrat 'RESIST!' plan has failed, it's over. The fringe is still going to be out on May Day having tantrums and breaking windows, but the snakes running the show see this kind of picture and know what it means.

over 9000 hours in paint

Cant rewind tim pools stream to grab it, any user grab it ?

Nah, that's what Tim is taking in on donations.

I think he's talking about Tim Pool collecting shekels from viewers.

who got arrested?

The average adult Canadian is even worse. Living here is suffering.

I think it was a lefty trying to go into the park and start shit.

Post YFW this actually was a Antifa honeypot.

This is the future the previous generation chose.

Anti Trumpers were posted there from the start too, just waiting for more minors to indoctrinate

you cant make this shit up man..

That's the BAMN agenda for you.

He could easily be replaced by a drone operator.

what

Would look like that but they just didnt have the ability to organize a counter protest on such short notic they had already thought they won

You have to wonder if this was a test of loyalty for the antifa golems. Those who don't stand down when told are arrested with zero tolerance; those who they can control are kept in pocket for other actions.

Ah shit I fucked up the sound…
still discussing here periscope.tv/w/1gqxvbLqvvaxB

YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY THE MOTOR MOUTHED CUCK OF SOPHISTRY~
MUH BACKGROUND MUH SPILLED MILK TUITION MONEY LOST.
BOOHOO ACKNOWLEDGE MY BABBLE OF ZERO SUBSTANCE!

FUGG

"trump says jim crow, we say hell no"

wow, they actually managed to learn a different slogan to spout.

>Trump says Jim Crow

What? This isn’t entertaining, it is vexing. I am vexed.

cops going after everyone who isn't a commie twat.

its the weed bruh

Damn misfired my meme arrow.

got 2 get those creative juices flowing maannnnn

Literally making shit up

(checked)

KEK user you funny son of a bitch

Just guy in some guy's face telling him to fuck off because he's "inciting a riot"
Cops are cucked, fucking burn the city

REMOVE CUCKOLD

Are those flex cuffs or really big glowsticks?

Is this proof giants fought in wwi?

ye boyee
also how else would they endure standing around chanting mindless slogans

It's da peaceful 'erb man.
someone have that sam hyde jamaican wenm

They're bait for niggers to try and steal.

Soros' seizure medication

I wish cuckchan would leave

hundred bucks say the cops turn on the free speech side after a while.

Do we have any boots on the ground?

This is pathetic.

Oathkeepers on the other side. No way police would let them pass.

MEESAY HELL NO

i'd like to bet on the '08 world series

They've only been arresting and policing antifa so far I gotta say I'm surprised. Maybe that spic mayor got worried after we doxed him.

If there are, not many. This was kind of a last minute thing on a weekday though, so no big loss imo.

So do I.

Its like a fucking atheist.

Will Gavin makeout with that Milo-Lite too?

That's an anti-tank rifle.

No bet, they already have their backs to antifa, they chosewere told their side.

These cunts would be used instead of sand bags during the dotr. Fucking centrist pussies.

Lauren is so sexy to me for some reason.

One of my top 5 MDE moments.

Donald Trump, make our day
Mich-ael Pence, please cure the gays

i make a video and roll trips and nobody checks them? pffft

4 U

More of those printed "NO!" signs, I wonder (((who))) could be behind it.

10/10 very progressive would burn trashcan with

I believe this is true yes in my experience anyway. Mongolia does the same thing sending students here. Also I know a few Indian and Pakistani students who definitely are not getting anything for free. In fact it often costs them more as they are not 'in-state.' Don't overstate school's preference for foreigners. Yea they're most definitely not on our side when it comes to America first, but colleges will never let altruism trump making more money. Also, the kids who end up here usually have more well off families that can send them money. I have seen a letter that a Chinese students parents sent to the school proving that they could support him.

No doubt, and Brittany even more so. I just hate the whole CivNat thing, and Stickman really pushes it. I think what annoys me so much is that he's doing a great job as an enforce, and then cucks out for no good reason.

*enforcer.

ANtifa in 20
GET READY

I wouldn't be surprised if the mayor was assured that if local police can't handle it, federal govt will send their own people to handle it.

JUST

hundred bucks say this circus will be about free speech for 8 years and when they finally get it they will just choose to answer "no".

Do any of you lads have the chinese involvement with leftist movements links. We had a thread on it but I didn't save anything.

The niggers are brainwashed by those Cultural Marxist teachers.

Someone should hand them over some flyers on what jews did to niggers.

I'm not defending his actions, but it might have to do with his previous arrests. He might have legal stuff on the line.

He has half breed kids mate

It is allowing the richest children of other nations compete with our own, to selfishly snatch opportunity. Something that would never happen at scale in reverse. They have to go home.

If you think she's a kike, you fail at the whole "spot the kike" bit.

Here's the pdfs from FBI

vault.fbi.gov/asian-american-political-alliance

FUCKING KEK

She is sexy as fuck. But she's a kike, unfortunately.

Kek grant us lulz

Thank you

That's a gen-Xer. Probaly in her late 30's. Probaly popped out a few kids. The mom hormones make her not give a fuck if she looks cool and young anymore. She's turned into her boomer mother.

You think she is a butterface without makeup? She looks fine to me.

Old grey, short haired teacher handing out leftist pamphlets. During that brief debate with Alaska.

Im guessing you havent seen what her family members look like.

I know, but making posts gloating about whites losing the demographic battle are not necessary.

Did this actually happen? Fucking missed it.

You can say that again.

Just woke up, anything interesting happen so far? Any fights?

It means Holla Forums has opened my eyes.
That or Holla Forums is watching

Thanks mate

Nah antifa cucked out and hid across the street in front of a highschool.

It was a complete shitfest. Nothing happened, minus people cucking out harder than previously thought possible.

Lol at believing the shills trying to divide us from our anti-Fem, pro-white cutie

Wellstone. I have some other shit if you're interested

3 fuckers just crossed over from antifa to the other side

saved

WE'RE BEING WATCHED BY MOMS

Tommy Halfnigger

Hey, Vince.

NP, heres the Obama one.

The nickname has been decided

America propping up the Chinese economy so they can pump money into communist groups who undermine the nation. Every chink should be in an interment camp.

What did he mean by this?

She fucking said it herself, idiot.
She's a jew. As much as i want to deny it, she's gasworthy as fuck

This isn't unique to Berkeley or even just ivy league school. You will see that at almost every land-grant university. And while some might be smart most are just insanely lazy cheaters. They play the language card and will talk during exams. Most have tuition covered and have a living stipend. They buy expensive shit then just through it in the trash at the end of the semester. If they dont blow the stipend on furniture they will use the rest to bribe you for a higher grade. Which usually entails them sliding their last assignment under your office door with an envelope of cash.

lel, typical Antifa cowering down when things are just starting to get really serious.

He probably thinks that the commercially available drones are the same ones used for lobbing missiles around.

Why is her voice so deep?

Purity spiraller spotter
;^)

Not that it matters, but I was OP of that thread. We dug and connected mayor of Oakland, Berkeley, the Wellstone Group, Antifa/BAMN, a few Maoists, the mayor of Oakland's husband (who was a founder of the main group mentioned in that FBI vault; his name is Dr. Floyd Huen). We're now seeing connections as well with the National Lawyers Guild and SPLC today, but that needs some digging.

Smoker voice..

Someone is playing yankee doodle

Because regulation states u cant Fly over sidewalks because public endangerment and such
plus noflyzones theres quiet a bit of loose regulation thats gone into drones

Stop spiralling or you'll feel the JIMPACT

I can't wait to see all the dox that comes out of this.

Theres a lot of those.

test

Remember when men like GLR used to do campus speeches? Fuck this gay shit, let's get some real Natsoc out there.

Mates one of my vpn sevices I use, every single one is banned was there a raid recently??

Oh right, how absurd.

brutal

We need a real GLR first. We can't even find a Pierce.

Didn't realize they were such toughguys We might wanna watch out.

Real show will probably start long after dark, after tv have gotten their fill of peaceful lefty protest soundbites

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Tim is making bank. Good for him I guess.

don't you have to register with the FAA now too?

How will we ever recover?

madman

Well if Antifa waits until then, shows up, and then it turns violent, it makes it that much easier to label them as terrorists.

I want to lick Lauren Southern a over

Can confirm. I worked at a small mom and pop Chinese restaurant and all of the Chinese students at the university here would come to my place since my boss cooked them authentic Chinese food. Charged up the ass for it too.

Boss said pretty much all of the Chinese students here come from rich families who pay for everything.

GLR had those college pussies eating out of his hand. He was a fucking master propagandist.

Any haps yet?

wat

oakland PD ?

So what's the bigger picture here?

Was the last "protest" just paid actors? Did (((they))) decide antifa wasn't worth funding anymore or something?

True that, we desperately need figures such as him to emerge.

I'm assuming Antifa was told to stand down and not take the bait

Depends where u fly and what purposes
also state the systems fucked no thought has gone into the laws or regulations around hobby drones

Does anyone here has means to communicate with one of the live streamers? Just to slooowly stroll along antifas filming their faces. Just for documentation purposes, of course

Antifa were getting people out in the streets to combat them. Without antifa the whole movement would be smaller. Nobody took them seriously so they weren't really doing any harm either.

Catching up, here.

Am I missing something?

I'm 12 years old and what is this?

Lets get on it Tim's been doing a great job so far.

think they rushed it because of people shooting them down over their property was getting press. can't have those filthy goys exercising their 1A rights at home

The livestreamers are all semi cuck-tier, in no way /ourguys/.

so many people wearing those weird sheik rags.

i think thats a life size
ken doll

this guy was the best speaker. kind of crazy intense at times.

They are quickly turned into a mask and gas filter.

He is showing his support for palestinians.

Number of watchers is going up, will shit go down soon?

Best way to signal to everyone that you're a twink pussy

a dyke

So many cuckchan losers with kekistan flags

You are witnessing the results of the march through the institutions that the left has done. When he toured colleges, the average IQ was 120 and the professors weren't all hardcore Marxists.

Isn't Cali have a predominant skin head scene? I'd love to see those lads show tbh.

Idk might be a twink

Had a barracks roommate attached to SEAL team six (DEVGRU) with that exact shit with prep for his deployments. Not the color but the pattern and style. Exact match. Not joking at all.

Those lads are just criminals/ prison gangs. Not real National Socialists in any way.

Yeah no lad

Did say they were just stating they'd chase some of these twats around like a game of tag.

Man I just remember that movie's ending where that dumb cunt calls the cops and the skinhead base gets raided. Every fucking time some bimbo has to come along and ruin everything.

Yeah, shemaghs are popular with the military and specops guys because they can be set up to be instant dust masks and keep the sun off your neck.

There's only the Aryan Brotherhood. Their only goal is to dominate the prison system and sell drugs. They have spic members and don't care about white separatism/supremacy

They would rather spend their time dealing meth I presume. Also I very much doubt they would choose to be around law enforcement.

(checked)
These are a symbols of support for Palestine, most people don't know about and just wear it because of the trend. But I assure you that if you're going out with this shit in areas filled by jews, you'll have to get out of here with your fists.

Hey Tim, she won't fuck you

Fucking hell always disappointed me. Hammerskins are different tho no?

they also have no problem getting whites addicted to heroin, they're all race traitors that'll hang

(checked)

give me a happening right NAO

I am not an expert on Californian gangs tbqh. Maybe some califags can answer better.

Just like the 1%ers fucking degenerates.

But having older ladies around and protecting them IS being responsible and noble. So in its own way we are being responsible thanks to our irresponsible meme. And it add a layer of ridiculousness to the idea we are a bunch of nazi skinn head tier jew haters.

Anyone screaming fascist at that mom and grandma are going to look every bit as foolish as when they tried to explain pepe le ebil frog to normalfags. So while kinda cringe worthy, it is right up our ally too. Not like we are above owning the shit out of being basement dwelling cheesypoof snorting midgets making anime girl pottery.

Hammerskins seem to be a different breed tbh.

Where is his mousey camera lass he usually hangs around with?

Look at the lil kikelet talkin' tough.

i spent the last 4 hours watching this shit
and the best line was 800 years of anger
Im disappointed we NEED to rub Antifas nose into the piss stains they made on the carpet so next time they wont have a choice to pussy out corner these animals
Night fgts

get your dick back in your pants. there are no good jews.

Yeah, a bit of a waste of time. Oh well.

Night.

Way underrated post
Holla Forums wins again without even really trying again
FEELS GOOD MAN

She proved that she isnΒ΄t with her 23andme shit

That would accomplish nothing. Antifa are dirty hippies and love the smell of piss and BO.

looks like things are wrapping up

I wish you were right, but you're not.

The FΓΌhrer would understand.

She's clearly lying about her ethnicity.
Why?

That doesn't necessarily mean she's jewish.

am I the only one who saw this?

I had a metal band in the bay area for many years and those fucking grimy crust punks were always at the clubs we played at. They truly stink badly. So glad I don't live in that shitty place anymore.

Except it does. It literally does.

No it doesn't. Not every polish person who fled during the invasion was Jewish either.

How revolutionary.

No.
Have you seen who was holding the sign?

lol not showing the full context to what she replies to

Then why was she specifically referencing the Jews?

some autist must have convinced his mom to come

happy?

G-Good point mom.

Because she's virtue signalling. I'm not saying Lauren Southern isn't a cuck, but that's not enough to prove that she's Jewish.

Because the dude she replied to said white privilege is real and said "Aboriginals are still recovering from 100 years of residential schools". She counters by saying Jews (who are "white") are still recovering from the Holocaust. Can't expect her to be 100% redpill and know the holocaust is a lie, she is a normie afterall

Yeah thanks, not showing context is for libtards

jews white?

Pretty sure they recovered decades ago, assuming there was something to recover from. What a dumb bitch.

user.

More Lauren. The distortion in the first screenshot gave her an interesting nose.

Jews in my WN movement? It's more likely than you think!

Antifa MLP fags spotted crossing the road on Tim Pool stream

There was a fair bit of publicity about Holla Forums identifying the U-lock commie professor so more likely that.

Pure coincidence.

She's a dumb bitch, but like I said before, this screenshot is not proof of being an actual Jew.

The full context makes it even more clear that she's claiming to be a Jew.

The distortion in the second shot gave her an interesting ass too

If it wasn't abut the jews she wouldn't have mentioned the jews.

Again this bullshit? She did that to troll ANTIFA.

She recently had a video with her 23andme and she's white.

The first one makes her look like Mr.Burns

REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU SHE IS A FUCKING JEW. I UNDERSTAND YOU'RE LONELY BUT YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN A PEROXIDE JEWESS

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/769142504637726720

Yes.

Coulter on this channel, fox 10 phoenix

are you triggered loser?

She's white.

Why does the flag look like a donkey raping a baby goat ?

So youre saying we should wear those to kike areas and carry a gun, because the kikes wont be able to resist getting shot legally?

holy fucking shit KEK

post it, faggot

lol that nose.
Though tbh her name is already Lauren Southern "European"
According to her DNA test video where she finds out shes pretty much just Iberian which made me laugh, I never really payed much attention her before but her DNA test video caught my attention and made me laugh.

a democrat making love to a baby goat (symbolizing muslims)

Wait is there even a stream any more?

someone has the shekel fever bad

confirmed retard

Talk is cheap. You know what would prove whether or not she is Jewish? A genetic test.

Is Simonsen a Jewish name?
Nice autistic hissy fit, btw.

Took ages, but now I finally see.

Oh fuck off. She claiming Nazis to be the bad guys without ever mentioning any reasoning.

I can't fucking find the video anymore.

WHAT THE FUCK

I was at the pool for around 2 hours.

What did I miss?

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/797595894954631168

Yes, I'm sure she sent her own DNA if she was a Jewish subverter. She definitely didn't pay someone to spit in a tube. Sinead is based too, right?

Fuggin' nothin'.

nothing, just impotent rage and autistic screeching

Probably deleted once she left the rebel.

literally nothing. Antifa showed up hours late and shouted gay slogans safely across the street.

So the antifa bitched out?

That's a recording

that and soros wasted his money

How was it mate?

n-no, they just trolled everyone!
yeah

If she got someone else to spit in a tube, wouldnt she get someone with 100% pure bavarian phenotype, instead of alberto barbosa?

why?

I can find the tweet, I know the next day she had the youtube video up, she had Iberian DNA or something.

Calm down you insufferable faggots. I don't trust her, Jew or not. She's just some e-celeb who neither of you will ever speak to, let alone be close to. Find some fucking scrotum and stop flipping out over some whore on the internet, shit is pathetic.

prove shes a kike or you're a kike

Why don't they stay til nightfall anymore? Am I really going to have to wait till May Day for them to actually be violent idiots?

I think she used ancestry.com, but I can't find the video either.

Pool's closed

WAIT

FOUND THE VIDEO. IT'S UNLISTED.

this

scrolled all the way to the bottom, no results posted

Simonson Name Meaning

English and Jewish (Ashkenazic): patronymic from Simon. Respelling of Simonsen or the Swedish cognate, Simonsson.

old ass dusty ass nigga been done got arrested on fox yo

>I was merely pretending to be jewish :^)

video here

she's white

arrest

It should be closed to due to AIDS tomorrow after they check the water.

Fuck it, I'll derail.

Is there a denomination of Christianity that isn't jewes to high hell?

I'd like to find a church.

shes not a kike, shes muh wife

Find a pre-vatican II catholic church.

Congrats to her, she's not a Jewess. Doesn't make her any less of an e-celeb whore, doesn't make me trust her any more, and doesn't make you thirsty faggots any less pathetic.

e-celebs are cancer, exhibit 6gorillian your honor

I shouldnt of asked.

She's shit-tier. She's exactly the kind of thot we don't need. There are much better, much more traditional and proper female figures on the right that ought to take her place.

Safe!

Don't lye, She's got that swarthy Moor blood.

Riddle me this Laura Southern fanboys:
If Laura Southern is such a great white women, then why isn't she at home raising her children?

I grew up non-contemporary calvanist. I have no idea how to catholic and less so how to find one that's not Vatican 2 variety.

You thick nigger I'm adressing the other fucking anons and using your posts as references.

because you're a cuck

was the arrest staged? what was that?

you salty? don't fap to my wife.

Dammit I had just forgotten this bitch existed

REEEEEE SHES MINE MY PERFECT ARYIAN HWYTE GODDESS WAIFU

Go find a real woman and make babies you fucking faggot, holy shit. Ecelebs are cancer.

What is this, a hairy vagina for ants?

Iberians are Celtic you filthy D&C mong

I've never like Lauren Southern European but are there proofs? I mean yeah he looks Jewish but are there any things about him being Jewish other than just his looks, I mean he could just be old.

She gets book deals and time on national television. Do you need a notarized copy of her bat'mitzvah record?

That sure looks like a kike grandfather to me, but who am I to argue with Ancestry.com right?

Calling me salty doesn't make you any less of a thirsty faggot or Lauren Southern any less of an e-celeb whore.

I grew up Mormon as fuck and now worship an ancient chaos frog god. also am adopted. found my birth parents last august 8. Mom is former Mormon too and Dad is a catholic. I get to go meet her and my brothers and sisters next week. fucking goddam life is a trip.

I feel like the only thing to put in this clusterfuck of a thread is just a link to the definition of "shabbos goy."

The nose knows.

check this out:
customercare.23andme.com/hc/en-us/articles/212170398-Can-23andMe-identify-Jewish-ancestry-
Determining jewish ancestry via 23andme is a shot in the dark unless you have your parents tested as well.

HNNNNNGGGG

Another eceleb? I'm married and have a kid, I don't have time to know all of the Jewish girls online.

Kek smiles on you brother.

pretty sure this is satire…

Those celts got raped submitted to muslim rule. And ever after the reconquista the Muslims that colonized the area stayed and converted. Sorry bro, but you got that moorish blood, you wuz kangz.

(checked)
Congrats user. I hope find a meaningful connection with your biological family. Nice dubs too.

Need a lad like Cottrell in America

Best of luck with it all, lad.

i-i-i-i-s kek in this thread? Is the meme magic ramping up?

somebody needs to make that an edit… and put a turban on the donkey

ENOUGH

checked

many thanks

Have a bigger version of that by chance?

She's not blond, she's not white and I wish she drowned off of the coast of Jutland that I might piss on her grave today.

No jew is good, and chameleon parasites are the worst among them.

Jesus, I'd be on cuckchan if I wanted to listen to this drivel

So anyone who could attain such a thing is Jewish? Thats some pretty narrow thinking,
Maybe something about her saying "I don't attack Jews because I'm Jewish/my dad is Jewish" would be good.

Tbh I don't really care because I've never liked her no have really listened to her, also the media platforms she's on are cucked. Also she's got brown eyes yet is supposed to be a poster child for female white nationalism.

I'm just wondering if its true because someone looking Jewish isnt exactly a 100% reliable method.

Not an argument, I have nothing to do with it. Why is Laura Southern in Berkeley instead of back home in Canada with her children?

And I'll be goddamned if the name "Southern" isn't some kikes attempt to blend in with the white goyim. I've never, ever heard that name in all my life.

shite, forgot the ID

much of the time yes

Jesus. Even if she isn't a kike, she's a goddamn shabbos goy

Pic related her ex.

Keep telling yourself that. That moorish DNA might be why I'm two meters tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.

They're not proof that she's a Jew, but they're proof she's likely not one of ours.

Now this,
This is proof , instead of just posting pictures and saying someone looks jewish you should post this kind of actual evidence instead of just having people assume just based on a look that someone is.

THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF JEWS
THOSE TYPES ARE: KIKES AND HONORARY KIKES

KIKES ARE JEWISH BY BLOOD - HONORARY KIKES ARE JEWISH BY CHOICE
BOTH ARE JEWS
AND THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

THE ONLY GROUPS WHO CLAIM GOOD JEWS EXIST ARE JEWS AND THOSE WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT JEWS

That isn't her mate.

I guess nothing's going on then.

Even if you are, you're still tainted with semetic blood.

can't tell if arab, spic or Italian

Video of nigger gets arrested at Berkeley

https ://twitter.com/Timcast/status/857751786169417728

Southern, and she says her grandparents were danish jews. No danish last name sound anywhere near southern, and the danish word for southern does not exist as a last name.
I'm interested in what her real name is

Spic or pajeet, possibly mixed with something else. Not Italian.

t. spaghetti nigger

Got some Polish and Slav in there too

Muh Basque

It appears to be a mongrelized South American of some type. Definitely not Italian.

he looks like a cartoon character

Ah, the picture becomes clearer. I knew "Southern" was a bullshit kike attempt at Anglo-infiltration.

She's a subversive coal burning kike

That is NOT an Italian.

You always wanted to make anime real, didn't you?

Meme responsibly next time

Wrong. Soren is a normal danish name, Sorensen/sorenson are also legitimate last names, and Southern is most likely an anglification of Soren.

Thats awesome and I'm checking. I'm happy for you.

Just saw that pic on google images, Sadly isnt related to southern tho. Also that guy looks indian, mayber her exboyfriends father

Is there any happenings happening right now?

I had to leave the streams and lose track of the threads because my 3d waifu is making me watch the niggerball slave trade this evening.

somehow the last panel made me laugh and not the second last one

mongoloid slav and moor iberian. nevermind sir, you are indeed white.

Soren? You mean SΓΈren, and sΓΈren does not sound like southern.

Thats a shit skin Canadian invader and kike southern

Did you mean to send that to me? I already believe shes some kinda Ashkenazi, I just don't think the pic at is of any of her relation, also the guy looks more like some kinda pajeet than a Jew, Jews that age look more like Soros.

thank you mein dude

(checked)
thanks for pointing that out bro, I almost missed it.

kek, a girl that likes football?

Don't listen to the user saying you're not white. Most likely some kind of mulatto shitskin or another genetic inferior trying to make them self feel better.

Be smug all you want but you made a false assumption. That bloody shit skin isn;t her bf father he is some scoundrel who talks about islam in Canada.

Not you everyday day jew will fall for it, you'll have murder stares and maybe a couple insults but with irl defense groups like in France (jews share the same district with faggots in Paris), don't wear that shit unless you want things to get rough.

And look at the idiot who can't understand I'm giving an advice.

this is boring, wheres antifa? I need a fucking battle

she is also red pilled on the jq

I was actually making a joke that the guy looks like the who she was hugging or was her boyfriend at who, you may recall, is indeed a shitskin

They only come out on the weekends.

Top cuck

Why? It's not like they have jobs. Soros paying them to protest doesn't count.

Sounds like a gas.

The person who drives them in has a job, you must remember he pays for the gasoline in their cars.

I thought they got bussed in like niggers on election day.

In case anyone else thought these would make awesome stickers.

You need to sort your life out, user

so she was simply implying that they were jewish to get sympathy or show some first hand knowledge or something. People like her can be useful, she does a good job arguing with leftist on the street but I find her voice really annoying and maybe I'm getting old mid 30's but I find her to be quite immature generally.

Came out in the Veritas videos that they use rental cars because its harder to prosecute all the people if they drove individually, rather than if they were all together in one big criminal bus.

Sorry, those looked like shit, here's a better version sharpened up a bit.

these are amazing.

I'm sitting here in the Bart parking lot reading Holla Forums, twitter, and watching youtube. It seems nothing is happening.

Is it even worth going to now?
Will it pick up later?
Should I cone back?

what?

IT'S THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE

Thanks. Those would make great triggering stickers too.

Go up to the civic nationalists and say–

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to β€œassimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

East Asia

Yea I don't doubt it at all they're the only commie country left. When I talk about the kids I've met from these places, we all study Chem. so politics is usually not discussed.

This one meant for you β†’

whats the best stream right now?

The e-celeb (aka controlled oppposition) shills will defend this.

That man is Indian.

Fixed the black background I need to proof my work before I push it out.

That doesnt mean they were jewish

Aha….. technically true. The autism is strong in this one.

That needs a spoiler on that spoiler fam.

Eh, I used to lie and make arguments like that years ago before I realized there's no point arguing with these people and trolling them is by and far much better.

Seems boring as fuck. Honestly I'm sick of these speakers we have nowadays, no drive, no ambition, just pure cuckery and gib monies pl0x. It's time to change that.

If none of you faggots are going to step up and start organizing normies we are never going to win. Right now it's the blind leading the blind out there, they're only winning thus far because our enemies are still completely fucked and crippled from the meme war.

seriously, this waifu faggotry needs to stop. None of these e-celebs are going to fuck anyone here, let alone breed with them.

Meet a girl irl with good genes and high moral fiber, treat her nicely and hae many white babies.

Where most of you faggots fail is the fact that you need to BE UPFRONT about your attraction. Most girls know whether they would fuck a guy within seconds of making eye contact, from then on it's on you to let her know your feelings. Tell her she's pretty and she'll let you know if she thinks the same way about you. The worst that can happen is she says no and you move on with your life and find another girl.

that's fucking nice

Stickers are cheap, easy to do at home, let other fashy goys know they aren't alone and trigger the hell out of lefties. Just make sure you buy a printer in cash from a yard sale for such activities so it can't be traced back to you via microdots.

B/W laser printers do not microdot.

Just a coincidence, right?

wtf i wanna be a mason now

Kike stickman is fucking Brittany.

You'd certainly think so, every picture he's all over her. I thought he had a gook wife though?

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

They chopped her up and turned her into eggrolls.

He has kids with the gook as well.

color me surprised

Shameful. Maybe he's trying to correct his mistakes.

Kekistan