Undertale Y/N

I'm thinking about getting Undertale. Is it worth it? What can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!CwUizaCR!VWDnAEiLI1RFsj4X03p88z3dSY0LH99DowTNoigH4wQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's great for the first time you play it without spoilers and then it's just another short indie greenlight game

NICE TRY TUMBLRCUCK
YOU DONT BELONG HERE
GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE
>>>/tumblr/

/thread

0% to 100%

its a fun game with good music

good story if you don't know any spoilers

probably some of the most memorable characters from any game I've ever played

Just listen to the soundtrack and move on

by the way the user post in the bottom right is complete bullshit because undertale was largely ignored by several indie game award ceremonies

This.

Try to go in blind … although the good ending requires you to not kill anything, and the "bad"/hard ending requires you to grind endlessly and kill everything.

Just go with it and have fun. The ending made me cry

nigger, many 8-bit games, with 80s technology, had good music, the music artists were actual artists. don't compare their work to this random garbage

Name one bad track from Undertale.

So everything orchestrated is complete shit because the method is super fucking old?

Oh boy I can't wait for ">wasted trips, check em! dubs thread!" now

"Undertale OST"

don't be such a fucking autist holy shit

nobody fucking compared it to anything from the 80s. but since you want to, yes, it is much fucking better than anything that came out of the 80s.

n

its a meme game, i got fed up with the "bilp blop" used as voices

nice meme

Sums it up pretty nicely

pls to learn read ok?

It's just a fun little experience, not much more. Play through it, then leave it. Do not join in on the autistic fanbase.

its an ok game, i liked it, pretty short tho.
for 7 yurobux its fine.

user is saying the ones who mastered the new technology that could be used to make music were the best forever and ever. literally the dumbest thing anyone could ever say. music is timeless, does this mean if someone banged fucking rocks together and it was actually well composed it would still be terrible?

You play it once to get the pacifist ending, and it's a nice, easy ride, you get to meet all the characters and son on.
You play it again to get the genocide ending and the game challenges you a bit here and there.
Then it's done and you're done with the whole experience.

I consider it a 5€ overall value.
So that price is pretty ok for what it is.

No. If you are looking for gameplay, just play touhou or some other shmups that did it better. If you are looking for story, there are plenty of rpgs that have done it better.

Thanks for this extremely easy bait OP, once again proving that it's extremely easy to trigger the autistic dumbfucks who explode by mere mention of this game.

Reminder that retarded autistic hatred for undertale is just as retardedly autistic as the retarded autistic love that its fandom has for it.

For 7 dollarydoos?

Ehh… Just pirate that shit. If you really feel like it's worth it, then you can pay for it if you are so inclined.

u cheeky lil cunt. But still, game worth it.

Hey nigger, i bet you didn't even played the game but just following meme. Fuck off back to GG thread and cry while circle jerking your usual bitching "how muh SJW ruined game industry".

Aren't being trigger happy faggots is what Holla Forums all about ?

Ups, forgot to sage

Subtle.

It's fine. It's clever the first time and manages to work mechanics and story pretty seamlessly. It has a surprisingly decent level of variety for a faux-retro game, never assumes you're a full on retard, and when it goes all MGS2 it does it in slightly uncomfortable ways I didn't expext.

Music is pretty damn good. Pixel art is just okay. Characters are the real draw here, but at least the game makes you factor in the characters' wants as part of the combat mechanic itself. It's a neat idea that'll probably never work again without feeling like a ripoff.

That said it's just not complex or long enough to justify more than two playthroughs. It's no Mother or 2hu - more a reflection on those kind of games from somebody who clearly gets their appeal as a fan' rather than as a pretentious academic.

It's worth 7 burger bucks I guess. Just ignore the hype and enjoy the ride for what it is.

Monster Kid is so fucking hot, Jesus christ

you know you can get games for free through pirating right?

mega.nz/#!CwUizaCR!VWDnAEiLI1RFsj4X03p88z3dSY0LH99DowTNoigH4wQ

Why not find out for yourself OP? Even if you're the kind of fag who pays for games you ca
n just throw a dollar or two at the OST if you really want too.

kill yourself jew