Is Resident Evil 4 the Terminator 2 of video games?

Is Resident Evil 4 the Terminator 2 of video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BfYbd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think i understand what you mean, but a better comparison for what you're trying to say is that RE4 would be the Aliens of video games.
I also doubt most of Holla Forums will even remotely get what you're talking about.

Alien 2 > Alien

faggot

Well yes, it's more popular.
Just like RE4 is more popular compared to the classic games, you're essentially proving my point even further.

I meant its objectively better in every way

Overrated schlock from an even further overrated source? Yes, accurate analogy.

Came in thread to say this.

That's a surprisingly good comparison, OP, I'll give you that.

Now, what is TDKR of video games?

If you like eating shit, maybe

Quit pretending to be retarded faggot

Not sure if this will work.

What game has the most big guys in it?

shadow of the colossus

There's only seventeen of them, though

I mean, there's at least like, 3, that's gotta count for something

17 includes Dormin

If something like Alien > Aliens > AlienĀ³ happened today, everyone would call it retarded.

Not a very fitting comparison, but we can work on it. Get the whole picture behind RE4.

If anything, you need a movie which received mixed reviews at release but later gathered a dedicated following (even though it's really quite average).

Dormin is a giant shadow. Colossi are made of stone by definition.

And learn to embed you memespouting retard

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

That's stupid. I'm talking about the contents of the game, not the shitty politics that revolved around it. There is no form of exclusivity in hollywood. Using an aspect that doesn't even exist in the other medium to make a comparison across them is simply idiotic.

stop this

MGSV because everyone will keep referencing the cutscenes/memes the game has
HE DIDN'T LOSE A DAMN THING, HE'S THE ENEMY AND HE'S HERE ON HIS KNEES

Oy autismo

It's literally something that's not comparable across mediums. No movie is ever released once, then released again to a larger audience. The user proposed the comparison would be a movie that received mixed reviews at release but later gathered a dedicated following. I can name plenty of games that have done that, but RE4 isn't one of them. If that aspect is taken into account, the proposed idea would not fit the bill

This

Spaghetti western were ostracized too for being too different, but gained a cult following. And nowadays they're still fun to watch, while classic westerns look prehistoric.

Chocolate Rambo

I agree
archive.is/BfYbd

Is Hotline Miami 2 the Neon Genesis Evangelion movie of video games?

Both of them did upset a lot of longtime fans of either franchise.

I do agree HL2 was too pretentious it ended up shitty