Steam Sale Thread

It's up guys! What games are you looking to get? Any good deals on games that others might not have heard about?

Bring out your wallets and support the developers that make the games you love!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/eightfourzerofive/wishlist
unrealworld.fi/urw_donate.html
store.steampowered.com/sub/69654/
steamdb.info/sales/
github.com/Jessecar96/SteamDesktopAuthenticator
mega.nz/#!1IpAmRgJ!e2qM-N9sPyH6AO-W-_BADkb18MEwR4LP3ABps8jBL_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or save your dignity and don't support DMR that treats you like you're retarded

I'm tempted to buy GTAV just to play the online as a female.
What other games let me play female with lots of clothing options?

DRM that's a typo right there

Considering one of the following:

CS:GO
subnautica
mordeheim
War of the overworld

or might just get suppcom FA

Wow. steam has DRM? Thanks dude, I'm removing my debit card as we speak.

Steam shills plz go.

Probably exposing my shit taste, but is Dishonored worth it at 5 shekels, and is the PC port of Corpse Party any good?

DMR? That sounds pretty bad, what is it?

Dragons Dogma
Onechanbara couldnt at launch
Senran Kagura see above
XCOM2
Neps
Underail
Age of Decadence
Men at War Assault Squad 2
Everything Falcom
Valkyria Chronicles
Sins of a Solar Empire

Recommend me shit niggers, obscure shit from based devs you like if you can

Are you retarded?

It's a rifle

don't buy neps

Is the Rise of Nation Steam version worth buying for 4 bux? Other than that I'm looking at some jap games like Varstray.

How's Banished? Good price, I've heard good things, dev seems cool. Any reason I shouldn't get it?

Nep is good, but I would only get the Rebirth games. U is a mediocre Senran Kagura clone.

Oh yeah, shit from Playism is usually pretty good

Banished is good and comfy. I think it's worth the discount price, but it is quite shallow and lacking in content.

Luckily mods can fix that. If you do buy it (which I would recommend), go ahead and get the Colonial Charter mod right away. It adds a ton of content, both depth (longer production chains and more building 'tiers') and width (more resources, crops, animals etc.)

Hey, thanks for the tip. I bought the game on release and while fun I have to agree on the shallow part. But since it's on sale and has mod support now I'd say go for it if you're looking for a neat little Aufbauspiel.

Every year I think to myself "man, there's no way this year's summer sale can be any worse than last year's summer sale", and every year I am proven wrong.

i can't even browse through my que to get three 25 cent trading cards to buy some shitty 2-man dev job game with because Steam is shitting the bed.

That fucking ALWAYS happens whenever a big sale starts. They probably won't ever try to not make the steam servers lag like hell so you will have to wait until the traffic cools down.

I have a different problem now tho. The steam app keeps sending me the you need to confirm and action on steam shit on my phone even tho i ain't doing anything, i have already confirmed and sold all the cards i got for today.

Is it any good, I might buy it just to rustle Inajews jimmies.

So Heavensward is 50% off. It probably won't go any lower during the sale, right?

Multi-billion dollar corporation, enough money to create a new internet, and every fucking year like clockwork they manage to get their service fucked up by a flood of traffic because they're using a moot-style hack job to try and deal with hundreds of millions of users.

Gabe too busy making crowbars and knives to notice that no one can use his fucking service.

Dev is an SJW

Heavensward is 50% off every Steam sale now. It will probably go lower in the Christmas sale.

Also since the Christmas sale of last year, Steam sales do not fluctuate in price. They stay flat sales throughout a sale, there's no flash sales, no user pick sales, all sales are the same. Now they just highlight different games each day, but the sales don't change at all.

what

Goddammit, it looked pretty fun too, oh well, I'll keep looking.

whoosh

Good thinking, famalam. I was stupid and bought the PC version of HW, not realizing that the Steam version was separate, which is fucking retarded. Even customer service admitted that it was a giant issue and people were calling in about it constantly. Now all I have is an awesome dragon statue and an unplayable game. I didn't until now consider selling off the code and using the money to buy the Steam version.

Yea, it's stupid bullshit. Go on the steam forums and throw a fit because it's the only way it's going to change.

Being a good goy fucking sucks.

I've wanted to get a puzzle game for a while and this looks just down my alley. I goddamn loved SpaceChem. Any experiences, is it worth the 11.5 eurobux?

Goddamn, I was browsing through my steam inventory and found that I have a Pudge hook worth $35. What do?

Same thing happened to me, although, I didn't actually pay for my copy of FF14, it was given to me during the Christmas sale by an user.

TIS-100 is a little closer to SpaceChem than Infinifactory was

I know the dev is like the indieshit godfather, but I'm actually shocked. I thought he left that game to rot.

Aside from that, the other shit I'm interested in include
>Ghost 1.0 Unless the dev turns out to be a faggot
Any suggestions?

Zachtronics puzzle games are pretty much the same in appeal. If you like Spacechem, you'll like Infinifactory and TIS-100.

They're available on GOG, so you should probably buy them over there unless you have Gabebux.

getting all my vidya in IGG and KAT

Why Luna? Shit makes no sense.

I already got that shit for free from a GOG sale.
Is Surgeon Sim worth the $2.50 the premium edition is going for?

If you actually want multiplayer yes. Gamespy on old release is long gone.

(checked)
thanks for reassuring me that I've made the right call not giving the kikes my phone number.

I'm only interested in single player

guess I'll have to dig out my budget release on disc which I don't know has the latest patch because they fucked with the versioning

Thinking about getting naruto ultimate ninja storm 4
I really, really liked the 2D fighting naruto games but this one seems to be 3D, any of you guys ever played and can tell me if the gameplay's any good?

It feels like somebody is trying to sell me something.

Well, yeah. Because it's the steam sale.

You mean the astroturfing shills that do it for free. And it's obnoxious.

Reminder that publishers pay their developers a flat rate to make a game, and any shekels you spend go directly to that publisher.

Oy vey, shut it down!

Rome 2 or Atilla?

Just get both.

Got some really cool shmups. So that's going to be fun to jump into.

These are games I am interested in but only if they get larger discounts. Anyone want to vouch for any of them?

dd and transformers for sure

Alright then.

Anything else? (sage for double post)

is rome II worth getting? i don't like the dlc whoring it's disgusting. I feel like total war peaked with medieval 2 anyway

Is doom worth it now or should I hold out until christmas to see if it goes significantly lower?

It'll probably be lower during this sale.

60% off or no deal

Yep, they've made absolutely ever step of it a hassle and whatever slight enjoyability of it beforehand is gone. Rather be at the DMV.

It's worth maybe 15 at best.

No

This, and even then I still wouldnt give shekels to Beth.
NuDoom is mediocre trash

Are there any multiplayer games worth it?
Im only thinking of buying RO 2 on this sale

never heard of Strania, is it similiar to Astebreed?

People actually say it like that?

Shameful.

It's the correct pronunciation since it's Japanese/based off Japanese image boards.

It's meant to be a polite way of saying "Hey, I want to respond to your thread, but don't want to bump it to bring attention to my post". Now we've bastardized it into a "le downvote" so we don't bump threads in a fast moving environment.

Also, should I pull the trigger y/n

Isn't Costume quest made by Mr Shitface's company? If so, pirate it. Dead Space 1 and 2 are good games but don't give money to EA. Akrham Origins is kind of lame compared to Asylum and City so pirate it or don't play it. Pathologic is realy old so none of the money wil go towards the original devs. Also 6 bucks for it is too much imo so I would pirate anyway.
If I were you I would buy Hotline Miami 2 as the dev told people who couldn't buy the game in Aus because it got banned to pirate it so they could play it, they deserve your money. Valdis Story is great too. I don't know about Audiosurg 2 either but they're probably okay too to give money to.

send help

that game has the smoothest difficulty curve imaginable

you can also solve literally all the puzzles so long as you just try. keep trying.

It's not hard, it's just overwhelming as shit.

It's already on sale for a pretty good price but I want to see if it sells in a daily deal
Honestly it's probably the best it's gonna get, but I'll hold out to see what happens

In a way those limited capability reactors can make figuring out solutions easier. Maybe not the execution of those solutions, though.

There are no daily deals, right? At least last time the sales stayed the same the whole time so that people don't miss a good deal, or buy a game only to have it go -80% a few hours later.

Hey guys, need some help with finding a good game during this sale.

I'm looking for a game with most of these qualities:

-minimal story
-puzzle or strategy-based
-humorous
-optimized graphics, my laptop is old
-really makes you think but actually relates to the real world in some way so the logic isn't arbitrary

Thanks.

I would get spacechem but

There really aren't that many. Keep waiting for a better discount, you're still getting ripped off for that price.

Jesus dude
I can give you free codes for the games on origin, don't buy that shit PLEASE

What about the encore?

Maybe grand strategy games like EU4, or 4X games like Civ 4? They have the qualities that you ask for except for humorous I guess.

other low end games that may fit:
DEFCON
Spacechem
Snakebird
FTL
Primordia, might have too much story though but its got a lot of humour. Gemini Rue or other adventure games by that Publisher might work if that's what you want.

Same deals for the entire duration, or at least that's how it worked last time.

You guys got any suggestions from my Wishlist? There's no really low discounts as far as I'm seeing which really pisses me off

steamcommunity.com/id/eightfourzerofive/wishlist

Thanks for the suggestions, though Civ games piss me the fuck off. Blatant rigging in favor of the AI and having to deal with a planet full of backstabbing pricks makes genocide the only strategy.

forgot, fixed now

How's Divinity: Original Sin? Buy or pirate?

Aight, good to know.

Pathologic,Pirate warriors 3 and Spec Ops

Lost Planet 2
Subnautica
Darkest Dungeon
Dark Souls II - me and my friend are going through all the soul games in co-op, I didn't ask for this

why

WE

WUZ

I would get:
Crypt of the NecroDancer
Spec Ops The Line
Subnautica
Lost Planet 2
Maybe Zeno Clash 2

I just like AoE user

I think I'm gonna get Spec ops the line for sure. Subnautica looks interesting too, but I'm still iffy about buying early access

KANGS

Did you know that Brianna Wu got attacked in her own home last year and barely survived?

Pretty much all of that, except maybe Subnautica.

Is Rainbow Six worth the 30 dollary doos? or should I just skip it because

Jesus tits, DS2 makes a lot of missteps but it's still a really good game. Don't act like you're going to hate it before you've even touched it.

IT'S A MEME YOU DIP

Sanctum 2 exsists.

You should never buy online only games unless they're at less than 5$

What are some good management games in real time? I recently bought Tropico 4 and im having a blast with it, i need something similar.

Cities Skylines.
That shit is TIGHT

Not really worth it
The game is good on the surface level, but other than that it's not great

Tropico 5

RED TAPE
WEW
KILL ME

fucking kikes

it doesn't help that I'm a cheap fuck that doesn't want to add funds on steam

Hey, is Azure Striker Gunvolt good? I heard good thinks about it but didn't it get censored or something?

Also, what the hell is up with the "gems" system on Steam? Can I redeem my cards for points towards a new game?

This sales suck dick ever since the refunds were implemented. I wish i could choose to not be able to refund for a higher sale discount. I would buy a lot of random games cause they were super cheap but now i have to be more choosy. The sales just arent as fun.

NIS got lazy with the 3ds version and removed some mid boss fight dialogue but it got added back into the PC version IIRC

Its a decent MMX type game if that's what you're looking for, and a decent showcase of what COULD have been with MN9 considering its the same team that made that but without Inajewne shitting up the dev time

Its also free on the 3ds if you have CFW, so I don't know if the mid battle dialogue is really worth it.

No, the gems were used for bids in a past winter sale but now you can only use them to get those packs with 3 trading cards so no they are useless now.

Thanks for the info, i just remember about some dialogue being altered in a retarded way.

I got Rise of Nations and AoE 2 for my friend.

I tried Men of War Assault Squad 2 I don't see the appeal why do people like it.

you pilot a mech where the background is dynamic 3D, but it plays entirely different
it's somewhat similar to Einhänder, where you can wield two weapons at the same time and store a third one as back-up
all the weapon pods stand out from the other in one way or another, but what sets one apart from the rest is usually the area it covers on screen, you'll have to decide which weapon is best for the upcoming situation, and since you can equip two at the same time, you can combine to your hearts extent
it plays more like a classic shooter such as R-Type and Gradius where there are plenty of obstacles instead of having to dodge a zillion bullets at once. The stages are all well designed, have great variation, and look cool in motion.
It also includes the DLC which lets you play as the bad guys (who didn't do anything wrong), which adds another six stages on top of the existing six, so for a SHMUP's there's plenty to master. The music kicks ass too
Go get Strania. Also, Crimzon Clover is for sale for only two bucks, so you have no excuse to not get Crimzon Clover.

While paying for it is literally optional.

I wanna support the devs.

Man im really pissed right now. I used to buy all this little experimental games cause they were super cheap but now none of them are below 50 percent off. The GOG sale was miles better than this.

Then don't do it through Steam, instead donate. Have a link. unrealworld.fi/urw_donate.html

Pick up The Line dont read anything on it and just play it on normal difficulty. Its a wild trip m8. Also i heard good thing on the Talos Principle.

Bought this, I've no idea what else

Good choice, but yeah even people on reddit are saying this sale sucks major dick. I picked up some samll thing like Super Mother Load and that indie horror Lakeview Cabin.

It's a good gayme tbh, but you should've waited it until it was 99 microshekels. Not that it isn't worth 2.49, but it will go for 99 microshekels eventually.

What am I in for?

That shit used to go for a dollar all the time, gifted a load of 'em.

If you get wargame, make sure you have friends to play with, otherwise it's all pubstomp games where you get fucked

Question about Audio Surf 2 lads: does it support loss-less formats? or is it just mp3 and ogg like Crypt of the Necrodancer?

Got this.

Seems alright for 49 microshekels. Too bad the servers shit the bed due to bigger traffic.

a flash game that used to be free

Fuck this game

Mah negroid. I hope you're prepared for autism. I seem to recall that the rarest steam achievement for the game is the one you get for finishing it.

This was what I was considering getting from this sale after I get paid (besides shit I already got earlier).

Even if you don't manage to complete it, you still get your money's worth. It's that good

Is there absolutely anything on sale that DOESN'T suck ass?

They call this a summer sale?

Often a publisher pays for the development of the game and marketing. Publishers are basically the only people investing in games and are very useful for people wanting to get into the business.
The deal you make with the developer depends on what you can expect to earn, how much it cost to develop and how much they and you are willing to give/take. Often they have a rule that they must be able to make about 3-5 times more if the estimated potential is correct to make sure that their business can survive even though 2/3 projects fail. Most money goes toward further investments.

TLDR: Don't talk about shit you don't know nigger.

Bye bye steam sales. You were too beautiful for this world.

Well it could and it would be fine. Publishers often pay for the full production of the game. Making videogames isnt free user, someone has to pay for all the coders and artist and equipment and random productions costs.

Which rifle treats me like a retard!? I'll toss it right fucking now

You see fam, playing the game is free, you simply have to buy it first.

FUCK

stellaris isnt good. take that off ya list user

What the hell is Gocco of War, and do people even still play it? It looks like it might be worth a pirate, maybe

Jesus this sale is fucking shit. Everything I want is 33% at best and some of the games have been out for years.

OY VEY GOY DON'T FORGET TO SPEND MONEY ON OUR GREAT DEALS 75% OFF OUR DLC BUNDLE

YOU CAN GET 5 DOLLARS WORTH OF
LITERALLY
FUCKING
NOTHING
FOR ONLY 1 DOLLAR 50 CENTS

Are any of these games worth it? I don't know what to get that is good and fun.

are Lost Planet 2's multiplayer servers still working?

Besiege is fun if you enjoy making machines and seeing them do stupid shit. 7 Days to Die is a survival game that actually has a lot of promise, it's already fairly in-depth now, since you can mine, explore caves, farm, build, forge, and clear entire forests for wood, as well as having a bit of variety in zombie variants. Don't know shit about From the Depths.

It uses GFWL so good luck with that

I found the one thing that doesn't suck ass in any way.
store.steampowered.com/sub/69654/

Its like a playing in Isaac Asimov book. Absolutely great game.

No. Dishonored is a snorefest.

Yes. Corpse Party is good, but no the same as the psp one. It's the original 2008 pc release.

War of the Overworld is really fun.
CS:GO if ya wanna esports.

If ya wanna have prime keks with griefing.

Pirate then buy. The devs made a good game but for everyone.

fucking with esportsfags is fun too, play competitive mode and run around noscoping, prepare for the rage even if you do well.

Having a shitload of fun with spacechem

Suffering. Back to torrenting again.

Đ¿Đ¸Đ·Đ´ĐµÑ†

Wait, is there no longer daily deals either?

Is there no deals at all? I just noticed ARMA III is the same price it was yesterday when it was on the homepage.

Check the store pages for the games, far as I can tell the sales are static.

Only reason to log in is to mash LMB through the discovery queue for free cards.

They stopped those because of the refund system

I thought they just cancelled the flash sales, but they just fucking cancelled everything in general.

Garbage, straight fucking trash.

There would be ways around that. They just took the easy way out. This also means the discounts won't be as high.

do the zombies still spawn ontop of your head or travel in massive hordes that will find you no matter what?

For FtD, if you like what you see in the trailer then you will like the game. Build a machine of death using lasers, cannons and missiles. Let the AI duke it out. (or control it yourself, but I like watching the AI). The dev cares about it and has stayed on updating it, I'd say its worth the $5

Heard it was only three or so hours long. Any truth to that?

y-yes because people use guides and its a quest game?

ive played the game and in all honesty its fun. They have been updating it. Also ive never heard of them being SJW.

Gun never goes below $4.99, damn it

Can anyone recommend good horror games?

Already got the new DreadOut and Sylvio.

I would never buy one but i just want to comment on how the Call of Duty games are always fucking expensive even during the summer/winter sales.

Fucking WAW came out 8 years ago and it's still fucking 5 bucks.

DO NOT GET ELITE DANGEROUS
DO NOT GET THE MOST FUCKING SHALLOWIEST SPACE SIM IN ALL OF EXISTANCE THAT HAS SPACE SHIPS THAT FLY LIKE PLANES AND THE MOST HARMFUL FUCKING DLC PRACTICES I HAVE EVER WITNESSED

DONT DO IT NIGGER

Now that's rich, user. You're a funny guy

That's cause Activision are fucking greedy kikes.

5 bucks? For me it shows that WAW costs 10 fucking euros, same goes for the original call of duty.

I have never seen any other publisher be THAT greedy during sales.

I can't fucking remove Elite Horizons-whatever-is-called from my wish list.

Fucking hell, the EXPANSION PACK for the original call of duty is 10 fucking euros. That's insane.

Yes you can, what the fuck are you talking about?

Try the Penumbra games.

Is Subnautica any good? I know early access tags, but it looks comfy as fuck.

The only reason for this I can think of is because Braben in his infinite wisdom, first released the DLC as Early access.
Then he managed to switch it to DLC while keeping all the community discussions EXCEPT the reviews.

It could of fucked with Steam.

From what i hear it's good, it also has good vr support if that's your thing.

Kek, i dunno why but that is pretty funny.

I hear Amnesia is good ;)

Is the multiplayer for CoD2 (or WaW, if not 2) still alive or is it beyond dead?

So let me get this straight. The discounts are the same regardless of whether they're highlighted or not? I didn't think of remembering the prices yesterday because I thought it would be the same as the previous years minus the flash sales. If that's the case, then fuck this shit. Looks like another two years of waiting for $30 last-gen ports to reach sub $10.

Look at the expiration of the cards:

There's no point in putting them up for sale. Kikeben is going to run off with them unless you download a normalfag app for (((security))).

That's Activision for you. Their games rarely get discounted beyond 50% over time.

I bought COD 1 - 4 a couple years ago knowing the price wouldn't change any further.

I can't. Every other game can be removed, but that shit is stuck there forever. It returns after refreshing the page.

Yes, the game changed from early access to dlc or something, and fucked up my wishlist.

Seeing as Mighty Number 9 is shit, are there any good Mega Man type games on steam?

Mega Man Legacy Collection :^)

Tropico 5 is actually kind of fun. It's more a city builder than a management game though. Being El Presidente is not a big part of the game.

Heard about it yesterday afternoon during a Mighty no 9 discussion. Looked interesting enough to pirate. Basically a megaman roguelike with procedurally generated levels and power-ups. It is in EA (has been for 2 years it seems), but if you can stomach that info to try a pirate, I got a version, played it for few hours and bought today because I liked it a lot. It's MMX tho, not MM. Has MP and playable "zero" character.

TL;DR
20XX is worth pirating

Anybody here got Duck Game ? I took it for local multiplayer but folks aren't always avalaible to play.

day one pretty gud so far

i have it
The single player mode isn't half bad either. Also half the fun comes from making your own levels and playing on them, the premade multiplayer levels get stale fast

There only is 1 day user. Sales are the same each day.

Originally bought the Gothic trilogy, then refunded it because 2 of the 3 games don't work without patching. Steam needs to really fix their shit with old games. At least Gog makes sure they work most of the time.

Refunded them and bought Risk of Rain instead.

Flash sales are dead now. You just buy what you want or is the cheapest thing from day one and that's it.

Hey, is there any good 3d platformers on steam?

Some of the Sonic games, namely Generations, are decent. Also Adventure 1 and 2 but those games have really shown their age so your mileage may vary.

Psychonauts is also a dollar, but I'd have a hard time buying it and giving money to Kike Shafer.

Beyond Good and Evil is also 5 bucks.

So are you guys sure daily deals are fucking dead?

I remember daily deals lasting for 48 hours so maybe me saying the price of a game yesterday isn't the most accurate.

Yes, they are, because of refunds.

That's it?

Does the front page just cycle through offers?

There's nothing else to it?

Correct.
People wanted refunds, so we got refunds and traded in flash sales for them.

Saints row

Saints Row 2if you can put up with its aged-like-milk aesthetics and otherwise bug-ridden gameplay
Saints Row the Third is great, I recommend it even if you haven't played the games before it.
Saints Row 4 is a decent follow-up to SR3.

Damn, I played he game from start to finish and didn't encounter a single issue. Also, what's wrong with its visuals?

Crypt of the Necrodancer is 75% off. It's a simplified dungeon crawler with lots of good music, and you have to play to the beat. It's a bit weird, so pirate it or watch some gameplay first.

I'm talking about daily deals, not flash deals. I know flash deals are dead.

Most of the issues are on the PC port

Nothing. He's just a fag. Its biggest problem is that its PC port is utter trash, and that's easily fixed with modding.

Awful PC port and I don't care for the character models.
With mods, the game looks fantastic.

Daily Deals aren't up during the Summer Sale this year, at least.

No daily deals, no flash sales, no nothing, because of refunds. Same as previous winter sale.

That's fucking terrible

No I remember daily deals still existed during the winter sale.

So it's all shit i already know about.

Didn't they usually tell you that daily deals were a thing every sale? I am pretty sure there was some sign that told you to come back another day for more deals yet there isn't a sign like that this sale.
I am pretty sure that daily deals are also dead which pretty much means that i can't give a fuck about these stupid sales anymore.

I too think they existed during the winter sale but they are gone now so yeah.

I'm a lucky bastard, I guess

Are you sure though? Just checked some sites, they said there was still some daily deals.

Yeah, the game ran like shit on my pc and for some reason it got progressively worse to the point that i couldn't play it. Didn't try the mods tho.

I dunno then, maybe i have been miss informed by anons which wouldn't be the first time because assholes on this board like to spread bullshit a lot.

Depends on the kind of comp you got. Basically if you ran it on a modern computer now, it would basically be running like you're playing on fast forward the whole time with constant crashes. Maybe you are lucky.

No, they didnt. Why would they when we had the regfunds back then?

There were games on the front page, yes, but those were regular sales, just like now.

Yeah, I guess we'll know by tomorrow.

Well that's a flat out lie because I remember the daily deals.

Fuck.

Y/N?

You should wait to see for yourself because trusting anons on the internet to not lie ever is stupid but i am pretty sure that daily deals are dead because the games that were highlighted yesterday have the same price today so by that logic daily deals are non-existant. It also says todays highlighted game instead of todays deals so yeah.

Then you are a fucking moron.

Why would Steam have daily deals, when they had refunds back then? Ppl would buy games, and 'oops it's a daily deal now, so I guess I'll refund and buy it again'.

Does not make sense user. Also pic related.

Starpoint Gemini 2, yes or no? It's been on my wishlist for years.

Dishonored is great, I'd definitely say it's worth it. One of the few stealth games I actually enjoyed.

absolutely yes

Age of Decadence is incredibly overrated. It's not BAD, but it's mediocre as fuck. The entire game feels like it's leading up to something really cool, and then it just abruptly ends right when you think it's finally going to climax.

UnderRail is the best isometric RPG in a very long time.

I've never played Assault Squad 2, but MoW 1 was amazing.

I want to say Sins is a good game, but it doesn't really feel like something with enough meat to it to keep you coming back for many hours.

Dragon's Dogma is definitely 100% worth it fucking get it if you haven't already played it.

Everything else on your list is shit.

Has been in few bundles from what I can recall. You could probably get it cheaper.

I'm not sure man. If ARMA III is still 50% off tomorrow then I guess daily deals are dead. So upon further reading, they are no longer called daily deals, but are called highlighted deals. Pretty retarded.

Explain this then
steamdb.info/sales/

It's the price you pay for refunds.

Yeah they came too late for me to really capitalize on it and correct my mistakes. Net loss for me tbh

N
GPG is essentially dead, and you can play online with a pirated copy.

How fucking stupid are you? Daily deals and flash deals are gone.

Okay so what the fuck are highlighted deals? Are they a bigger discount than if they weren't highlighted? Jesus Christ

No nigger it's just deal that are highlighted for today.
Do you know what the word highlight means?

Is Expeditions: Conquistador worth it?

If you weren't braindead and read the top of the page where it says " You can highlight products in your library, wishlist, and cart by installing our browser extension" you probably could have worked out that it's just random fucking games.

So what the fuck is the point of highlighting them if it means jack shit? Fucking hell this is retarded.

If anyone actually has the chance to meet Gabe, kick him in the fupa.

iirc there's an open source program that emulates that mobile app

Most of Holla Forums would probably disagree, but I found E:C really overrated. It's essentially an uglier, more boring version of King's Bounty.

Just like the Steam queue. Its there to show users what games there are on Steam. They're basically ads.

THE POINT IS THAT DEVS/PUBS PAID VALVE TO HAVE THEIR GAMES HIGHLIGHTED SO THAT THOSE GAMES ARE THE FIRST THING THE NORMALFAGS SEE.

Jesus, is this shit really THAT complicated for some people to understand?

I highly doubt Neko orks paid valve to shill Nekopara Vol 2

That's pretty shitty.

How the fuck would you know? Maybe he did pay them because he would get more views for his games. IT'S CALLED ADVERTISING AND IT'S NOT DONE JUST BY THE BIG AAA GUYS YOU MORON.

I would like to add, that highlight thing also probably has something to do with the popularity of a game.

Got subnautica having a lot of fun with it. It's neat and very cozy at the moment.

give it a pirate first
it's pretty meh, and it just gets boring when the game starts throwing bullshit ambushes at you later on

I bought it because I have already went over the $1=1 hour golden rule with a pirated copy. It's a good (not great, but good) game with a lot of potential.
It also triggers my biologist buddy because the alien design is hilariously retarded.

I was wondering if you guys might recommend some games to me. I love exploration type games, even when i indulge in autism and play minecraft I don't build as much as I just walk around the biomes. It doesn't even have to be first person, EU4 and SoSE do it for me. Can anyone vouch for any of these or others?

the long dark
endless legend
dont starve
empyrion
the forrest
subnautica
standed deep
distant worlds

Haven't played any of them but from what i've seen yeah, most if not all of them are what you want.
You may also want to try some rougelikes like Our Darker Purpose or something like that.

Alright goys, I've got $8.58 on Steam. What are some recommended games for that price range?

Don't Starve is cool.

I hated Distant Worlds because of how clunky everything in it played. It even uses fucking internet explorer or some shit for the UI. I don't understand how they could have managed to pull off something so stupid, but they definitely did.

Stalker Call of Pripyat is still the best exploring game I can think of.

I played and still play shadow of Chernobyl, its always neat to have a post-apocalypse type exploration game that doesn't involve zombies.

terraria

Well, here are a few:
Bleed - 0,99 euros
They Bleed Pixels - 2,49 euros
Dust: An Elysian Tail - 2,79 euros
Aquaria - 2,49 euros
Our Darker Purpose - 2,24 euros
Terraria - 4,99 euros
Skullgirls - 2,99 euros
Want more?

F.E.A.R pack, Yes or No?
Or should I just get the first one.

I'm eyeing REmake and 0, Dragon's Dogma and Divinity Original Sin.

I had Dragon's Dogma on PS3 thanks to PS+ but apparently the framerate on it is dog shit and it's a bad port or something. I don't know. I'm so use to the shitstation that I don't even notice its glaring flaws. I am hoping that DD is much better on PC. Does anyone know if it had graphical enhancements at all or its basically just a 1:1 port?

I've got over 50 games on my wishlist but I probably won't get more than 4-5 games because I'll never play them anyway.

Don't bother. Devs are missing milestone goals, have gone back on original feature promises and the updates are becoming more and more spread out. It'll be abandonware soon enough. My bro got me the game because we use to accounts and he regrets paying for it.

They're not bad games at all but they're not for everyone. I highly recommend checking out in-depth gameplay videos to make sure either of them are something you'd like. I've played both and think they're alright. Don't Starve doesn't hold my attention for too long though.

Just pirate that shit. It's short.

If you like EU4 you should play CK2 and/or Victoria 2.

Get the first to see if you want to even continue any further. The first is the best so if it doesn't grab you, then you won't lose anything else.

DD got maybe a few graphic updates but it's mostly 1:1 but hey, atleast you get the full game with the expansion pack without the shitty framerates.

Don't Starve is good.

I said Call of Pripyat. SoC was garbage.

Yeah, none of those games interested me enough to buy them. I'd prefer if Metroidvania, platformer, and any weebshit (VN or graphically) were avoided, since those are kill-switches for me.

1 is great
2 is above average
3 doesn't exist stop pretending it does

eh, some of them aren't any of those 3 but ok, whatever.
Tell me, what type of game do you want?

Kill yourself retard

I thought 3 was okay if you played Fettel

I'm just saying, because the majority of people on Holla Forums like those things and I want to avoid redundant suggestions.
I like action games and have been dying for a non-Bethesda, non-pixelshit ARPG.

Are you retarded?

It's a good thing we don't know its name then

Savage rebuttal.

Don't be afraid to answer honestly

github.com/Jessecar96/SteamDesktopAuthenticator
Here's a link to the thing. It still requires a phone number but if you live in the US you can use Jewgle to make one for it.

Just because SoC had more spoopy underground labs doesn't make it a corridor shooter user.

user, the entire fucking game is just one long corridor.

Well, the witcher is the only thing i can think of right now.

Played Witcher 1 and 2, didn't like the combat in either. The first one had an unintelligible combat system for me and made it unplayable. The second felt clunky as all hell, although the rest of the game was good, so I finished it.

Nah, you're just a fag with no taste. The only really corridor-y maps are Red Forest and the tiny ones like Yantar and Agropom

You mean the next stop on the STALKER railroad? Because you aren't exploring. You're just stuck on rails and you make stops every now and then.

Anyone owns Commander Keen on steam? Does it run ok? Im thinking of picking it up since I loved the game back in the days, but couldn't find a working copy anywhere on internet couple of years ago.

Salt 'n Sanctury, Stardew Valley. Supcom for a mate for us to fuck around together.

Rainbow Six Seige is looking interesting. Any good for coop?

I was thinking about buying Salt and Sanctuary. Is it any good?

Is this game good? Should I buy?

I just want a fun space game that runs on linux.

Avoid under any circumstances.

Its shit.

get AI War if you want a fun space game that runs on linux

No.

Get SupCom if you want an actually good large scale RTS
You'll have to use WINE though

Well thanks, I have sup com already but I'll definitely get AI war, looks cool.

AI war is cheap so I still have 10 shekels left in my budget. Any opinions on tabletop sim? Seems cool but I would have to find people online to play with. Or any other linux games you'd recommend? I have most of the common ones like HL2 and civ5, L4D…

Dragon's Dogma

Are there any games that should be bought on Steam for any reason?

Multiplayer.

HELP ME

SHOULD I BUY FUCKING DOOM?

nah
1 good
2 is great
3 is shit

no

What the fuck? No. What are you smoking?

If you have a PS4 or Xbone get it on one of those instead, that's what it was made for after all. And if you managed to get done with it without killing yourself you can take it back to the store to get a refund

no

Have you played the originals?
If no, then don't, play the 1 and 2, they are better.

If you played originals and want more of the same, then you will be disapointed.

Have you lpayed Shadow Warrior? If you haven't played that then go play that, it's cheaper and very similr to nuDoom. If you have played it and want more, then doom is ok.

Otherwise skip.

The new Shadow Warrior? I thought NuDoom looked like ass, but if it plays like Shadow Warrior, you may have just completely flipped my opinion of it.

I mean, it kinda does. You get locked in an arena and fight waves of enemies, then run to the next arena. That's it, not a bad game but a big disapointment to any doom fans that expected what made doom great like great level design for example.

But is the combat fun? It being ridiculously fun to cut enemies up with the sword is what made Shadow Warrior so great.

Yes and yes, if by on top of your head you mean within a certain radius of the player.

Star ruler only 33% off. Fuck these jew rats, I will fucking pirate it if that's how they want to be.

Have you played the originals? Play them for a bit and mod them.
If that's too hard use my collection. It's a bit small but everything's all set up.
mega.nz/#!1IpAmRgJ!e2qM-N9sPyH6AO-W-_BADkb18MEwR4LP3ABps8jBL_w

There isn't a single mention of physical in that post, genius.

Any other suggestions on From the Depths or Besiege? I'm considering those two, 7 Days to Die is good but seems flavor of the month.

Then what's the point? If you're going to buy digital and it's not on Steam, literally why would you?

Is it still worth buying or pirating Rayman Origins (it has no uplay) if I already played Legends (pirated)?

Bought Lost Planet 2 because it's a fucking blast to play and it's only $5.
Is there any way to set VOIP to push-to-talk?

You have something like War for the Overworld and then Far Cry 3. I can't tell what to make out of this. Are you schizofrenic?

Why do you say that?

You show signs of both great and horrible taste.

I've been having fun with it myself. What is it now, 16 dollars? That's a pretty fair price for something that came out this year. If you want a lower price, wait a couple months.

As for me, I've got some shit taste that needs judging.