Best Batman flick tbh

Comic books are inherently retarded and stupid so anything that embraces that stupidity and proudly goes with it is the de facto best and most honest adaptation. I enjoy this way more than hilarious cringey attempts at making capeshit "serious" and "realistic".
Not to mention that editing/music/photography is leagues above any capeshit they made after perhaps Raimikino.

I am not surprised.

the fuck are you talking about

Now this is Capekino

The movie is good but raimikino is better tbh

I think Batman Forever is better. It's the most entertaining of all the post-1989 Batman-movies

This isn't mad max fury road

Unironically top tier batman

Only great batman
Batman and Robin
Batman Returns

Okay tier
Batman Forever

Shit tier
BVS
Justice League
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman

i find it hilarious that schumacher is actually a very competent director and intentionally made these two the way they are. go watch literally anything else he's made and you'll understand what i mean. these two are a nod to the west show just like superman returns is a massive nod to christopher reeve.

How do I know it's good if RedLetterMedia didn't make a video about it?

So the Batman with giant cartoon bombs and anti-shark spray is the Batman you are asking for

based

He tried to turn Batman into a big gay carnival. Audiences hated it, but the kikes let him do it twice.

Dark Knight is objectively the best Batman movie. 94% Rotten Tomatoes score and #4 all time on IMDB top 250 list. You literally can't argue with that.

You're gay

You should become their top Patreon and hope they will take suggestions from you when it comes to film they 'review'

I love this film, and it is unironically my favourite Batman film.

I would let poison ivy kiss me on the lips tbh fam.

I would like to kiss her nether lips tbqh

Do you think they would be poisonous as well?

fappan atm

because forever made money and was generally well-received on both ends.

recieved poz in the ass and mouth

Forever is, I don't want to say ok. It's more like you can tell what they were trying to do(60s show camp). But at the same time you can also tell they didn't really know what they wanted to do either. Because the the tone is just fucking all over the place. This is most obvious in the actors. Some of them are trying to play it straight while having a little fun here and there. And then they're others who are acting so ridiculously over the top it's embarrassing to even watch half the time (Tommy Lee Johns). This makes the whole movie a fucking mess. But some how it's still watchable and even a little enjoyable. It didn't all turn into a freaking train wreck till batman & robin.

wrong.

In my world there wasnt a fucking sequel to Batman Forever, it went straight to the Nolan films. What the fuck even is this shit?

the Bank and Plane Scenes aren't Batman movies

Am I the only one who don't care all that much for the Burton films?
They were better than the grimdark, super serious Nolan films though.

No, I hate the aesthetic and tone of early 90s movies in general though.

Yeah, the tone in the Burton films was just all wrong, mixing really dark and bleak with the camp and cartoonish.

Embrace either, but don't mix the two.

used to love this as a kid. can't stand it now