ARE YOU READY PEOPLE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4pIlz0PLuU
wikileaks.org/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=bME3hbBBphM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this and is there more?

I dont know the guys name but there is some more webms that are out there of him

Holy shit, what romhack is this?

Just found his channel on youtube its called Firepower united

IM MORE THAN READY I BOUGHT B03
youtube.com/watch?v=q4pIlz0PLuU

I knew liberals were fucking retarded, but this takes the cake

Trying to attack a moving car, let alone a SPINNING moving car just shows how rabid and insane liberals are

X-Fusion, still in progress last time I checked.

Will valve shills get a cyclical containment thread soon?

Incredible. It will probably never be finished though

I never knew I wanted a Fusion redo this badly before, goddamn.

She really did suck the life out of him didn't she?

Also how she worms her way into all his projects

Anybody have the Gmod webm with a bunch of guys screaming at a pony?

Wow, this kinda hurts.

The people that make these are the hero's that we don't deserve, but need.

You should have heard him and Jon ripping on how useless Felicia Day is

Now since getting hooked up with Suzy he talks about how great she is. No joke.

Source?

The name of the anime is kotoura-san

I'm looking forward to KonoSuba S2.

Fusion was my shit when I was a wee lad, but with all of those improvements to that mother fucker, this looks dope. Plus, SA-X was the first thing that I truly feared in my life.

Same here man same here

Is that show any good?
I'm not really a fan of that inconsistent and crude "boy" artstyle.

Want to watch the second season together when it comes out user?

If Liru can come out, anything is possible.

The show is meh, I personally think the manga is better but that's just me

Sure man

Women ruin everything.

I'll skip it then.

You have a steam account or something else?

I love it

sauce?

what the fuck was that

Women are only funny when they're ripping into something verbally

Melissa McCarthy is probably the only funny woman comedian I've ever seen, and she acts like a man to do so

Oh boy.
Look it up on youtube.

Is there any real point to posting these here? It's not like anyone here browses 2chan.

That is hilarious.

That my friend is the wonderful genre of simpsonwave

It sounds nice

thanks, this is trash i love it

Does this girl have autism? She literally can't eat without constantly being in motion.

That is very annoyingly animated.
I want to watch that animation.

No problem user.
I can't just let memes be dreams.

definition of shitty anime

Autism, you say?

What the fuck.
I wanted to say "punch that animation".
Why'd I write watch?

Superb taste in MADs.

Boku no Metadata

Is the driver a Trump supporter, doing this in the middle of an enraged shitskin mob?

God dammit, tumblr.

He never uploaded this video

Thank you
(checked)
I don't know much about the incident just the webm

Well if you want to shit on it its called Luck & logic

Watching that made me want to kill myself.
That is very cringy.
Why'd you have to remind me this exists.

mfw Anthony actually has a decent bod from the belly down

110% broke this summer sale. I got pocket change and a pack of cigarettes. First summer sale that I'll not be able to buy anything. I think suicide might be an option.

I don't. Thanks anyway though.
I do wish I could punch that animation. Whoever was in charge of that needs to be fired.

If you want to add me on steam, it's in the email field.

I hear you, I fucking loved Fusion, which is why I'm so excited now that I know this exists.

Here

Wasn't the paid mods thing canceled because of the outrage?

please never post that again holy shit

I don't use steam, but thanks for the offer and yeah the animation is horrible

what was it of?

soothing sounds for your ears

I recognize the song, but I forgot the name.

Yeah it's totally not because of The Jew influencing his mind. Remember how he and Jon used to have a sense of humor, made fun of everything and everyone and weren't politically correct?

Now look at him and The Jew. Constantly talking about "this is racist, that is racist, oh my god so insensitive, so bigoted towards LBGTXYZ".

The Jew Danny got his fangs in his neck.

Is there any other way to perhaps be in contact?
It can be obscure or normalfag-tier, as long as it's not with real info.

I'm also reminded that someone had to fucking animate that garbage.

Danny is an actual adult so has actual stories to tell

But yeah frequently he's turned into Arin's Yes Man

I'll meet you halfway. There are good MADs, and then there are lazy shit where they crop out 5 milliseconds of a sound and loop it and you can't even recognize the sound without watching the video.

Trump is the hero america needs

I don't have anything, sorry but i'll be on the threads on /a/ which is much i can give if that helps

Someone put in the effort to make them self look like some crazy chick from one of my Mongolian motion pictures. I felt like there was a singularity in my seat that I was forced to cringe into.

Fair enough.

I swear I have seen that exact same webm posted in another webm thread weeks ago, with your exact same comment posted as a reply to it, word for word.

Does anybody have a link to the original interview with that guy and subtitles?

I have trouble understanding what the chink animating this was trying to convey.

Well I haven't watched much of the channel after Jon left, but from what I have seen, Danny sure starts a lot of stories like "you know when x is really racist and y" like a typical Jew

will twitter work?

Someone was just arrested yesterday at his rally for trying to kill him, but I didn't see it mentioned in any nationwide media. Just a statement from the secret service that is protecting him during his campaign.

Is Shrek getting cucked by Fiona in that movie? What even

>TFW you dont have a face because your external hdd just died.

Damn it user, are you going to make me binge Shrek?

That's the first time I've seen that webm, it's probably just the hivemind at work.

It's shopped in case you couldn't tell.

maybe it's because saying that someone tried to assasinate him would make other people who think about to do it. Not good idea.

I listen to this on a regular basis, and it is still not boring me. That fucking drop at 1:09 is just perfect.
Who made this, and where can I find more?

Do you have the slavanon version?

Actually (And these are reported leaks from wikileaks mind you) the media is in cahoots with Clinton and they're actively suppressing any media that could show Trump in a positive or sympathetic light

The theme from 28 Days Later.

America under Hilary

It's supposed to make you think of her eating in a sexualized light without doing the obvious GIRL EATING PHALLIC OBJECT :DDDDD BANANA IS BENIS :–DDDD

It's at Ferguson. Guy got mad at the protesters blocking traffic for hours and went nuts.

This is so cringey it fucking hurts.
So then why do I have this boner?

Jesus Christ that was some good shit.

Do you have a source for this info?

More like under Boynie Sanduhs. Gulags and all. Hillary on the other hand would turn America into a Brave New World type goy farm where everyone is kept passive with drugs and hedonism so they don't revolt, and be good little wage slaves.

Not posting the better webm

Google Wikileaks

>mfw Trump wins despite the media, including international media, shitting on him.

Your patriarchal instincts want to save this poor girl from her own autism by using the power of D

I thought the same thing actually, but I recall the thread from like yesterday or 4 days ago tops.

Yeah I think I exaggerated maybe when I said couple weeks, but it was definitely many days ago. But that post says it's been made an hour ago. But this same situation happened word for word in another webm thread before today, that is certain.

please

Weird innit.

Greenlight was a mistake

What are these kinds of mashups called anyway? I recall finding one of Banjo Kazooie once but I couldn't find it since.

Her voice shouldn't make me this diamonds.

Geckos are so cute

A game with almost 8,000 reviews at the time of recording and another game with almost 48,000 reviews at the time of recording.

Yeah, he'd have to be showing 10 negative reviews per second of video for around 2-3 minutes to prove the percentage is wrong for fallout 4.

10 reviews negative per second for 10-15 minutes to just start to prove that the second one is lying.

Not denying they're games with some serious problems. But c'mon son.

That's a "no" then, huh?

You didn't find anything?

is a claim
does not substantiate it

Thank you for Correcting the Record! $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Oh look, another leftist in denial. This is pretty common knowledge by now, the evidence of Hillary's corruption and control of the media has been a big talking point for about a month now.

For example, when you used to Google "Crooked" it would find "Crooked Hillary" first, which is the name Trump gave to her. Then Google censored that out of her request and now it does not suggest "Crooked Hillary" anymore, or in fact any negative words in the same sentence with "Hillary".

Telling you to go to Wikileaks is enough, stop being a retarded leftist fuck and just do it. The evidence is common knowledge by now, everyone is talking about it.

It just seemed to me that he gave you a source where you might be able to find informations related to his previous claim.

So, to clarify, there's no evidence you can provide me with for these claims?

We just did, stop being a lazy fag.

I think it all boils down to

This isn't an argument that anyone is trying to win. No one has to spoonfeed you.

Just checking, interesting to see that "providing sources" amounts to "spoonfeeding" to you people.

It does not.

Why does anyone need to provide sources? This isn't an argument. Could you at least post webms if you're going to linger in the thread?

You sure want those shekels for "correcting" "misconceptions" about Hillary huh?
Her corruption and crimes are so common knowledge that asking for evidence instead of looking it up yourself is like asking for evidence that the sky is blue.

He made a claim, he was asked to substantiate it, he could not. No one is trying to have an argument, I was just hoping he could source the "facts" he provided.

are you new here?
wikileaks.org/
there we go

He did source it you fucking retard, WIKILEAKS DOT ORG

And he did source the facts. He told him to go to wikileaks.

So did anyone ever find more of this chick? It's cringy as fuck but like said, I wanna bone her.

Subtitles are CC.

You guys sure are special, huh? How about you show me where on wikileaks his point is proven? I know providing real sources is a totally alien concept to you from your responses, so how about you just "spoonfeed" me then. I mean, yes it's obvious the media is biased, but is there overt evidence of their bias?

On second thought, don't bother. I'm not going to wait around and read insults from people who immediately assume I have an opposing political position and who can not wrap their heads around sourcing their claims.

You're just shitting the thread up at this point. Take a look at these: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
I'll ask you again nicely to post webms.

I've already seen it

Ask deez nicely, my friend

Broken down into illiteracy, huh? Poor guy.

Where can I get to watch those baguette semen demons?

Show is called Dofus.

Haven't they made like 8, and haven't all but the first few been shit?

The first one was pretty good, the second one was pretty good, the third was unnecessary but not offensively bad, and literally everything else was garbage.

It was just a colloquialism, if you're having trouble parsing it I could rephrase

I thought the first was great, the second was the one with prince charming in that webm right? That was pretty good. And if so, then I can scarcely even remember the third, but remember it being decent.

Been looking for that forever.

With you on that

I assumed you meant to say "deez nutz", but forgot to add the nuts. Got any webms?

Source?

The average Arab brain, just doesn't learn from its mistakes

You mean that tumblr/twitter/whatever meme? Now why would he use terrible memes from subpar websites?

Because he's a lefty faggot who supports Hillary?

Just because he's lazy and has no webms doesn't mean he's a rabid left-winger, user.

I like the realism that shes stress eating but fuck that shit. fat people are disgusting.

I'm just wondering what game he's playing in the first webm.

So VNs in 2002 had more effort? With actual animations?

It's refreshing to see a mother in an anime that isn't the usually boner-bait T&A bombshell, or cute and quirky, but an actual realistic nippon housewife.

Destiny maybe?

that doesn't stop the MSM from plastering every grisly detail on the national news about mass shootings.

(Btw, this is often cited as one of the possible causes for increases in mass shooting frequency by psychologists)

I like this kind of autism.

Did someone say Konosuba?

God damn Aqua has saggy tits.

what the hell

why has nobody checked these

Beaglerush.

Holy shit this is awful.

yes,

It was at first only limited to bethesda games and beth was most probably the initiator of it all

Well its efukt, its supposed to be.

The joke is actually he knows what he is doing.

Well she is old after all.

If anyone tried to joke using electricity without being experienced like this guy, they'd kill themselves.

Not all arabs are stupid, there's a difference between an arab bro and a stupid nigger.

That's what happens when women are allowed to join the airforce

Here's your evidence.

Go to google and type "Hillary Clinton Cri" and look at the auto fill.
Now go to google image and type "Hillary Clinton Cri".

Then ask yourself why this happens.

Most of the complaints are telling you to get the GOG version and complaining about removed features.

It's kind of weird though, because he pushes it really far. Like…. So far that it starts being questionable if he will manage to get away without being seriously injured.

Melting wires and making smoke is one thing, but the fucker blows up capacitors with his face shoved into the breadboard with no eye protection.

The 25 volts across the tongue thing is probably faked, not quite sure what the resistance of a wet human tongue is, but it would have to be around 2.5 kilo ohms in order for him not to have severe muscle contractions

What the hell are they even dropping?

This was so fucking horrifying, incredible shit.

Well, not all humor has to be real, you know.

what the fuck is happening here?

Since when this became this goodly animated? Sure french men are weeabos.

I hate having an idea and being unable to see it animated.

The original song is Casin by glue70.

What is the mashup?

It is. You see the whole thing?

I have no idea why Kantai is so popular. It's perhaps the most blandly designed "video game" ever and yet it gets so many decent fan animations like this.

Ankama has lodsa money. It's a similar case to Laika's situation, I think the founder had something to do with a large company? Shoes?

Unless I'm being stupid and this is from the actual Kantai anime. I wouldn't know, never watched it.

Its 2hu 2.0.

Yeah, animatrix was an incredibly beautiful and utterly haunting experience.
Well, most of it, some was just weird.

I wish they had more of that sort of thing instead of fucking keanu reeves and his fuckbuddy in the actual matrix trilogy.

What game is this?

2hu I can *get* because at least you could distinguish the characters apart and *remember* them by their design alone. You couldn't show me Patchouli and say, have me mistake her for Cirno or Marisa.

Kantai on the other hand, what makes the visual design unique? Their uniforms and hair all look the same and most fan art remove the boat characteristics. I can't remember any of their names at all, not one when I come across the shipgirls. Fucking [email protected]/* */ did a better job differentiating the girls than Kantai.

Nuke France

Overwatch multiplayer is less cancerous than this

2hu also has good music, though I really don't know what kancolle bgms are like.

So, the company is rich and the owner is a full weeabo who can finance his own anime?

That's fucking living the dream.

As an electrical engineer, I would say no he does not know what he is doing, or he just doesn't care if he gets seriously permanently injured. He's unintelligent either way, doing that for some Youtube revenue shekels.

I think the source says.

that…

thats a good point

Then what are you trying to tell me?

gold

that the plot and characters were worse than keanu reeves acting

Bullets? Apology webm.

Wow. He nailed it,'

source?

I like the singer but goddamn does the song get cringe-tier at the end.

No idea.

Steam users don't belong here.

Enjoy being a worthless fucking neet.

The guy talking at the beginning made me think of the Postal Dude

The one that tells all Americans to kill themselves is the best one. Fucking chills down your spine.

Mostly because we absolutely have a government policy exactly like that, since the Japanese did the same.

Tomo Takino grows up in the 2000s.mp4

What the fuck, this webm cuts it off early. The ending is the best part.

Someone asked me if it was possible, so I ended up making it.

That's so metal.

holy hell

holy shit

Its tragic is what it is.

Well, he killed his wife in front of a live audience.

Not much I can say about that other than It's terrible.

If you think about how much she must have trusted him to willingly become his assistant in that trick it makes it even worse. Honestly its hard even to post that one.

get thee far from me slaanesh

fake and gay

This is the LAST thing I would have thought would turn me on.

I'm all out

Wait, what?

If I recall, it's from A Time To Screw.

well Now you have more stuff than with what you started

true, ty

yw

Should I scale it down or is this fine?

looks good to me

Tales of Symphonia is 8 bucks, user.

I think you should use the original song instead of that niggerfied version.

Why should I buy this game? Sell it to me.

Stop smoking.

Sauce?

I mean I would say that Tales of Symphonia is a throwback to the times of good JRPGs, but the fact is that it was one of those great JRPGs made during the time of good JRPGs. It uses an action based combat system where you get to target the enemies which might appeal to you if you are not the biggest fan of turn based RPGs. It also was made during the time of good RPGs it realizes that characters need to develop instead of being stagnant characters. Basically if you enjoy RPG games you would definitely like this game. Oh and Valkyria Chronicles is also 5$ and that is a fantasy-esq WW2 JRPG turn based tactical game which is also quite enjoyable.

super robot girls z

Best girl

you're already halfway there, m8

Thanks.

Indeed she is best girl, my man

Oh, nevermind. For anyone else searching for it, it's actually just Robot Girls Z, not Super Robot Girls Z, and torrent sites have shitty search engine things.

All spiders need to be gassed as well as any degenerate you is fooled into believing they're anything but venomous, sneaky, eight-legged killing machines.

video unrelated

>degenerate who is fooled

Who'd think that going to shoot your first porn for Extreme Facial Abuse was a bad idea, huh?

Humvees, according to the soldier.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=bME3hbBBphM

Honestly, I usually dislike spider girls based on the principle of them being spiders.

However, throw a dominating personality over that and play on it with her using her silk to do bondage and shit- then you've got a top-tier character.

Yeah, the femdom part I get, but spiders.

What the hell is this about?

His threads are doing Iron man numbers and he doesn't care anymore

When she starts going "you lied to me" I just imagine the guy with a GLaDOS voice.

they're two retards that met on a forum and keep breaking up dramatically and getting back together over and over again.

Yeah I know the meme. I am just curious as to what happened.

Some dude with a bipolar ex I guess.

Empty Hero has started doing game reviews. They're as savage as you'd expect.

That's nothing. I ate carrots as a kid in the hopes I could turn into a giant space ship.

Why the fuck do my posts keep getting blocked by flood detection

i know exactly where this was filmed, how creepy

give us the coordinates

The guy made a claim about the media referencing wikileaks, and the other person asked for something more specific. That's pretty legitimate considering there are thousands upon thousands of pages on that website.

The guys original claims are probably true, but if you're going to cite something you should actually have the specific part to go with it. There's a reason all of the basic citation formats require a page number on top of the book. This is one of the areas pol often falls short, and it does them no favors.

Used to be able to save pics and webms with their original filename by clicking on the filename, but Holla Forums shit itself and been right clicking save. When will this be fixed or how can I save it with the original name?

Nothing will get fixed. Holla Forums is slowly dying.

Shit.

in the house in a heartbeat

I guess it would.

Is that from MDEs next TV show?
What's the name of the show?

where's this from?

Fuuuuug

You like screams user?

I don't.
Why do you have this?

When you play with fire you burn yourself

Well the name to the account is in the email field

Where is the content?

dead waiting for the next fresh thread

Nope. The guy dancing with Fiona is pretending to be Shrek because he drank a potion to turn himself human. The guy racing towards the castle is the real Shrek. Fiona doesn't know that the guy pretending to be Shrek is Shrek.

So no, Shrek isn't being cucked.

there is a storyboard floating around out there that shows this gal has a fully uncensored body behind that duck

i fucking loved that one

Spiders can be fantastic.