Hello Holla Forums

Hello Holla Forums,
I grew up as a dunmer street urchin in Cyrodil. I rose up high in the imperial province using my cunning to fund an education in magic, becoming skilled in physical combat, thievery and magic.

I got kidnapped by the imperial secret service and dropped of Vardenfall, my homeland, I was yearning to visit for quite some time.

How can I make my grumpy brothers and sister like me? Even though we share the same ashen skin and red eyes, they still call me outlander. The ordinators only give me the three right most facial expressions from the OP and call me scum for just looking at them.

I just want to be loved, Holla Forums. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7En5ohTjD_X_1ry7kKoblLPDknNYlNEx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I also can't seem to get laid. Is there some secret in seducing dunmer?

As you already know I am completly foreign to my own culture. How can I score dunmer pussy or boypussy, I mean we mer are quite androgynous, right?

didnt you make this thread a few days ago, with the same picture and same autistic erp? but you were asking if altmer were into racemixing or something, you need to shoot yourself

Uhhh

I just wanted to be a little creative in how to start my morrowind thread.

you mean mer-mixing, I am not a degenerate

Fuck off. Morrowind players are a very classy people. We only accept threads that being with cliff racers.

I'll share my playlist with you guys. It has lots of memes.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7En5ohTjD_X_1ry7kKoblLPDknNYlNEx

sage

get a load of this Newfag.

kill yourself, RPers are the worst scum

Become the Nererereverravarine and bitches are going to be all over your grey dick.
Anyway, do you think Dunmer pussies are pink or grey?

what are the reasons to play Daggerfall?

Above ground everything looks the same. Only dungeons are worth exploring.

And while I like complex elaborate dungeons, they all kinda look the same.
I rather honestly replay Might and Magic 6-8 (or even 9 :^) than playing Daggerfall. I like their aesthethics more and I played them as a little kid too.

user please, wanna share some lore instead? I have some sweet lore in my pocket.

Bribery is the most surefire way to get people to like you. If you can't afford that, joining a House and maybe the Temple can get you some brownie points with your kin.

When you realize, its the exact same thing, duplicated x10000. There is literal nothingness except for shrubs and green as far as the eye can see, making it pointless to ever not use fast travel between points of interest.

Modules are crammed into one another into Minotaur labyrinths, leading to near impossible navigation or quest completions.

While it has a sense of random quirk to it when crap goes awry, I personally feel it falls short of Morrowind when it comes to improved gameplay.

what a great way to start a morrowind thread

Sorry.

Fuck, kill, marry?

Fuck Almalexia
Marry Sotha Sil
Kill that fuck Vivec

Why don't you like Vivec, user?

And I don't know if that's a plus or negative to you, but Sotha will just be absent and mostly busy with his experiments. You wo't even be able to cuddle properly with him, he wouldn't like that anyway.

b-but
cuddling is the best part

I know.

me on the right

That's me and my boyfriend…! Only without the riot shields. And the armor. And all the police stuff.

you are lucky, how long have you been together and what is cuddling with each other like?

A bit over a year now! Ummm… it's kinda difficult to will myself out of bed in the morning when I'm with him and we often end up sleeping in late just because cuddling is too good

Where did you meet?