MODS WILL DEFEND THIS

Ivanka Trump calls for 'discussion' on letting Syrian refugees into US despite father's attempted ban

First daughter Ivanka Trump says letting Syrian refugees into the United States "has to be part of the discussion" on how to deal with people fleeing conflict in the war-torn country.

archive.fo/2axAZ

MODS PERMABANNED ME FOR SAYING IVANKA DESERVED THE ROPE

MODS = ANTI-WHITE, PRO-JEWISH CUCKS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z7oCN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is this whore in the white house, let alone even opening her fucking mouth?

i swear to god I'm so sick of ivanka's jewish bullshit

The mods are pro-Trump. Not pro-ideals. They will defend his kikery to the end. Muh 60 gorillionth D chess. Ivanka also just went to the Holohoax memorial in Berlin. Disgusting kike.

This thread number 486

Reported for ban evasion

multiple threads have been already made about this, how about you lurk more and use the catalog ?

see this thread for example

tbh I'm just disappointed in myself for not seeing Ivanka as the saboteur that she is.

We knew she was a fucking kike convert. And we just brushed this off saying it didn't actually mean anything.
We all saw those speeches she gave where she was shilling for dumb libcuck bullshit like "muh gender pay gap!" and we all just ignored it and rationalized it as her paying lipservice to women to get Trump's female approval ratings higher.

What about the many Arab countries where the refugees share similar races, cultures, language, religion etc? They are right next door for Christ sake. There's literally no argument against settling them in one of the nearby Arab states instead of flying them over to first world countries.

I was never on board with having a woman near the white house at all

I hope they do a better job next time.

Because that's illegal you dumbfuck.

fucking disgraceful. There's a very real problem with mods doing damage control on Trump. Since when the fuck were we just sycophantic trumpcucks?

We are not the Trump Internet Defense Force

https:/ /twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/857552956836786177

archive.is/z7oCN

This is seriously getting fucking ridiculous

wew

I mean, the women. Fuck.

Again, people freaking out over something somebody said that could be taken any number of ways.

Stop concern shilling faggots.

(((Kushner))) probably bought us out

The tone makes the music. We know as a fact that shills actively tried to use the Syria incident to drive a wedge between Trump and his fanbase with their "muh neocohen" narrative. There have been enough posts where the actions of Trump have been discussed critically. But posts like this just reek of shill and should be purged.

Trump's Achilles' heel appears to be women. If he is such a good gentile, perhaps the anecdote of Adam, Eve, and the serpent would be a fitting warning.

Video of Ivanka's kikery

That's exactly what I thought that was at first too. I didn't realize her and her weirdo faggot husband were actually given offices and cabinet responsibilities. I thought Ivanka was kind of filling in as "first lady" since Melania was staying in New York back then. Fast forward a couple months, and this vapid cunt is steering fucking policy, and her satanic husband is in charge of *many* initiatives, more than any other cabinet position or office. Sickening.

Critique and threat are two different things user
Critique
Threat

Dont forget that he's a kike

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW!

There's also context. A reasonable argument could be made that "X deserves the rope" is a threat based on the language around it. For example, if user said "Kill all Jews 14/88 and Ivanka deserves the rope too", then that could be considered a threat.

For any agents reading this post, I was clearly not threatening anyone, but simply making up a hypothetical example :^)

fuck this.