Take a screenshot of the game you're currently playing

Take a screenshot of the game you're currently playing.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/ultimate-apocalypse-mod
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There. Now solve it like the bunch of gentlemen you are.

I never understood that game

Do I win?

no, fucker. he turned at a cafe junction and that never happens in your route

yes *

What the fuck do you call this, nigger?

Also, here's mine

fine fine, you're a freaking genius

Probably the one in the dictionary

OY VEY!

One Arcanus continent with predominantly Klackon population while all 3 Arcanus wizards were Klackon. They are everywhere. Seriously fuck Klackon.

I want to punch Nokia in the face.

RAPE TIME

Playing because anons seem to like it but really not impressed with this so far. The guns auto-aim to a large degree, every mission is watching a counter tick down until a group spawns, there is nothing to do during travel and there's a lot of it, it can't be alt+tabbed as far as I can tell while waiting to reach the next gate as it will pause, you just have to stare at the screen and ponder what you're doing with your life, sometimes for 10 minutes or more. Privateer from 1993 was a much better game than this. I hope it gets better.

I want to hate fuck Nokia.

:^)

Wurm Unlimited. This is like a day old screenshot.

Here's a more recent screencap. After harvest and season change.

R-Rape time?

Why isn't it fun any more?

Faggot

so, when did history professors knew about quantum physics?

nope
Just play X3

I've played it to death and I'm looking for new. Did X: Rebirth ever become playable?

Goddamn characters limit in old japanese games

Names weren't a big deal in Japanese. Because of their syllable system, you could fit up to 4 sounds in a name, which could have been anywhere from 2-4 words.

I'm replaying Dragon Quest VI. I remembered it as being one of the lesser games in the series, but I'm really having a blast this time. Besides IV and V, it's probably my favorite in the series now.

Also, this screenshot makes an ebin reaction image.

strangely addictive too.

pls no bully
I actually think that it's pretty fun if you put it on post patch survival mode, mod out perk level requirements, mod out the inability to save in survival, mod out the voiced protag, and ignore quests in favor of settlement autism and pimping your guns/armor and wandering around to find materials for each. All it really needs now is a balance overhaul to the perk/weapon/armor upgrade system and settlements and I wouldn't mind something that makes enemies take more damage because I should be able to take down a dog in one shotgun blast, not 3.

and no I didn't pay for it or the DLCs

I stopped playing once I realized that boston would always be

So are you just going to avoid the Holla Forums part or what?

Ignoring quests does not mean ignoring the game, there is quite a bit to do outside of quests which would be wandering around shooting dudes, collecting resources, and using them to pimp your settlement and character. I'd honestly prefer it if they didn't even bother with quests, or bothered with them to the degree that Mount and Blade does which is procedural shit to give you an excuse to go battle and increase your status within a faction. Bethesda is clearly completely incompetent at writing when they don't have Micheal Kirkbride working for them, so why even waste the effort trying. The only storytelling that they do well is cheeky environmental stories like seeing a dead body in burned house clutching a scroll of a fire spell in Skyrim or a male and female skeleton in a bed with no clothes on with blood on the wall behind them and a female skeleton also in the room that has clothes and a gun pointed at her head. Which would be the kind of storytelling that doesn't require them to write their awful dialogue.

you mean that garbage with quest markers and a minimap?

Gothic and Morrowind are great examples of open world games

Anyways I do like the Bethesda sandbox quite a bit compared to the vast majority of other modern open worlds like that Ubisoft shit. Very very few open world games actually give you a reason to wander around and do your own thing, and Bethesda's are some of those few.

In one you cited, Witcher 3, you don't really have any goals to work towards outside of the main quest. You've got lots of one off side quests to do at your leisure, but you don't have something like alternate faction questlines that Morrowind has that let you give your character their own place in the world. You're always going to be a witcher that hunts monsters for people no matter how you play the game. In Morrowind your character could be involved with the thieves guild, the mages guild, the fighters guild, any of the 3 houses, the morag tong, various religious groups, or just a dude that wanders around picking flowers and selling potions. That's the kind of open world that I like.

There's also the lack of minimap and quest markers. When you need to go somewhere in Morrowind, you ask an NPC and they give you directions like "travel north along this road until you see a giant boulder next to the road, take a left there and…" which forces you to pay attention to dialogue and the environment. In modern open worlds like Witcher 3 you stare at the glowy marker on your minimap and hold W for 10 minutes.

Note that Fallout 4 absolutely has these problems as well, I used a mod to turn off most of the HUD elements like the compass and try to look at the map only once before departing. And while there are a couple factions, the writing is so awful that the only one you should ever bother with is the minutemen just for the sake of making settlements.

But you still have lots of shit to do in the open world like finding new settlements and scavenging for materials, both of which span the entire map and there's pros and cons to prioritizing one place over another (at least on post patch survival).

Finally playing the second one. Is there any reason not to have the restored content mods on my first playthrough?

Always wondered why they don't care about the dead bodies around them.

Telethia doesn't stand a chance.

No, there is not.

fug
the pic is from die by the sword, but the quality in the picture is fucked up, i had to turn off explorer just so i don't get weird color issues in the game
i think i'm gonna give it up though, the camera constantly changes it's position making it impossible to fight more than 1 enemy

the seraphims lousy voice acting came to grow on me, over time i came to saw her as just a very awkward girl

I don't take notice of such details much. Also, I think it's seraph in singular, seraphim in plural.

technically software according to steam but fuggit

Oh shit

Currently juggling a handful of games, actually. I jump from game to game when I get tired of one, I just move to another. I've also got Neptunia U torrenting.

I know, I know; I have shit taste. I'm still having fun though.

Wish there were more games (specifically strategy) about ants.
Like an Empire of the Ants but better

i dont know why in the minecraft clone rush we never saw a 3d sim ant

with monster girls

Try and tell which modern military shooter this is

I don't think you can.

What's the point? I only came here to find games to play.

Homefront. The drone car icon in the bottom right is the only thing that gives it away.

Oh, and the commie scum star on that thing on the left.

I genuinely thought it was CoD at first from seeing the gun and the pick up weapon prompt.

You gotta admit though, it's hard to tell them apart.

My favorite part about this game though is the "Press E to hide in a massive grave" moment. Was it meant to be taken seriously?

What mod is that?

What a pleb

:^)

Is sudden strike, the predecessor series to blitzkrieg

That was one of the ones I was wondering what the name of was. Thanks user.

Is the game even playable? I was going to torrent it but I heard it's a god-awful port and had shitloads of mouse acceleration that can't be turned off.

good choice

It's really not a good port. For one it runs a lot worse than Battlefield 3 and doesn't even look as good. I mean I'm sort of having fun with it as a low budget game but I certainly won't remember it after a day.

Tempted to pirate the sequel to see how that runs though. Still way too expensive.

Wait, that isn't the sequel? I played the original and don't remember anywhere like that screenshot. Probably because it was forgettable. I had fun with it, though.

I was talking about the sequel with the shitty port stuff.

No, this shit is the original.

See what I mean when you can't tell them apart?

Currently editing lewd dds files. I'm thinking about making a muscly tattooed Ork qt. Problem is I can't find a single high def Ork texture in the modding community.

Despite Holla Forums hating it, i love this game. I was going to disappoint you anyway.

grinding to 99

Recent screencaps.
1. Look, he's doing that Angela Merkel hands gesture. Satan confirmed.
2. Toussaint is so ridiculously colorful it doesn't resemble the rest of the game.

What is it that you love though?

Exploration, scavenging and awesome gunplay.

Ultimate Apoc.
moddb.com/mods/ultimate-apocalypse-mod
Recent update gave it new Titans.