Daily Reminder

that anime is not an artform

here's why my man;

1. Why is this politically related

statistically its not hard to understand this degeneracy as a plague, it boils down to the numbers undermining white fertility rate, one source out of many responsible for the feminization of white man, and the association with anime that is also used to treat autistic people with severe brain problems, this alone is already enough to drain any positive reputation we have left, and of course lets consider the possibilities of the decrease on productivity, we all know that NEETs are lazy and useless people and of course, given those circumstances, its pretty obvious that all these negative impacts that anime brings also makes the white man who associates himself with anime unattractive, hence the conclusion on low fertility rate and so fourth.

All of these are negative traits, they bring no positive side effects for our cause, need I say more about anime being degenerate? I don't need to prove the obvious, again why is this politically related? because the soul purpose of this degeneracy existing has to be put in question in a political sense of "should I keep this cancer around my people or not?" its a similar issue to drugs in politics.

2. Anime is not an artform

Eastern countries are often times considered to have the lowest creativity rate, meaning that anything that comes out of the east are often shit quality or useless.

books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=3L2BT0VMlgcC&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=china lacks creativity&ots=I87HZbr1ym&sig=-eaF8IIxAqhUXsPmGYiK8oMmdmM#v=onepage&q=china lacks creativity&f=false
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=dXuI4mr-sp8C&oi=fnd&pg=PA113&dq=east lacks creativity innovation&ots=kXg6MixYtO&sig=vr6USofyTSmCtyQtLrSATRnlrWc#v=onepage&q=east lacks creativity innovation&f=false
ics.sagepub.com/content/9/3/271.short

3. Anime is used to treat autism/retards

Pretty self explanatory.

aut.sagepub.com/content/18/8/914.short
online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/lgbt.2013.0045
search.proquest.com/openview/c3f8604571fd4bf81b013b0cddda9ffd/1?pq-origsite=gscholar
rps.sagepub.com/content/32/2/89.short

Again, these are all science research, references of anime / autism is on abstract, there is a whole article written about this and research were conducted, facts can't be ignored mate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSU3w4JWBio
childhooddisability.ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

top fucking kek m8

Where are all these…

Wheres it coming from? This isnt a shill. Shills dont have the autism to put an OP together like that. Is this pure unadulterated newcancer?

wat

Pathetic weebnigger shitskin complaining that his shitty taste for art was banned by art teachers.

hint;
because anime is not art, therefore it does not belong in artschool of course family.

NOT ART
O
T

A
R
T

Anti-Landscape Painter is codeword for anti-white.

Holy crap, those a good. I've never seen the Führer's painting before.
Post more, bitte.

OP is in fact, not a newfag.
This is the same OP from a year ago who derailed every thread with this. I'm anime-neutral, can take it or leave it.
OP, do not derail every fucking thread with your autism when someone posts a waifu. At least keep it contained here.

Quality thread that will sadly be overrun by degenerate crypto-pedos.

He really wasn't all that good. His talents laid elsewhere.

See the first one, Hitler had some strange bouts of creativity and then went back to being stoic. I'll reply again with what I think is his strangest.

See more here:
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerPaintings14

I agree I am the same, I don't watch anime and don't have much interest in it but I'm not willing to call someone who does a degenerate. But if this someone seeks to fill their life with only entertainment then that is degeneracy be it with anime or something else.

See the last two oil pantings here.

Those were pretty darn good. Still he's no Vermeer

I think that piece shows that he was starting out.

you know who was a shit painter?

George Bush

this is some trs tier shit thread

The only painting I know that Hitler made with a closeup of actual faces. I've never found anyone inquire as to what that is in the background.

lurk harder, this shit is ancient pasta.

He would be a great cartoonist in a different dimension probably.

Anime neutrality is the future.

STILL SAD YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT COAL BURNERS FOR KIN, AY RICK?

The leftist fears and is triggered by the animu.
Probably because they know that it's something out of their ability to subvert and destroy like they have most of the West's art forms.

if you're going to make that statement, you should atleast upload an image without the fucking star of david.

Fuck off, goon.

Try harder, weebshit.

Now I finally understand why every single anime fan is so repulsive and unlikeable.

Is not edge, is honorable Croatian tradition! Edge only belongs on axe!
you'd have time to study this Kamerad Wilson if you spent less time whoring out your daughter to niggers.

why would you ever post hitler next to that fucking degeneracy? you're not even posting anime at this point, that is clearly a hentai pinup, not even based japan from the WW2 era would allow this shit, please stop.

Japanese can be creative. Here's an example of a classical piece by a Jap.

youtube.com/watch?v=dSU3w4JWBio

Really activates my almonds.

go back

oh, it's worse than Rick Wilson, it's literal kikes. I am disappoint. I was looking for the blacked edit of his images.

the amusing part is that it fits the symptom of an actual autist, which proves my theory that anime is the treatment for autistic people, and they will go in such a depth to false flag to shelter their safespace, Good lord.

Oh shit art autist is back.

Yeah but what about manga my dude?

what about manga?

WE

WUZ

ARTS

Given that cheetos on the floor, severed barbie heads and paint splatter are considered ART, that statement has no value whatsoever.

I missed art autist so much, he could've given that vietgook christcuck poster so much grief.

Joke is on you, faggot.
Bob likes animu.

So you prefer to compare your hobby to hasidic jew pieces and cat lady syndrome behavior instead of western art pieces?

so you know exactly where the "value" of your "art" belongs which is clearly in the trashbin, I got it family.

Is anyone really surprised?
It's not without reason that role-playing goons fear Japan as much as they do.

Like pottery.

IMWEEBFY BTFO

THEREALWEEBMAN BTFO

MODS ON SUICIDE WATCH

;^)

Is there a playlist with all of his song?

He's learning ok

He's such a dopey little globalist

OP just buy yourself a fucking Guernica hug pillow if you love staring at 500 years old pictures you cocknigger.

lol

Makes you wonder if Jeb has any hobbies??

He likes to make guacamole and give toy turtles to autists.

You see user, you don't understand, I'm not staring at 500 year old images, I am staring at the creation of my people, the obelisk of the white race and it's beautiful achievements even dating far back, what i'm not doing right now is staring at pictures made by and for oriental weebkikes, prefering bad illustration made by oriental yellowskin instead of the work of your own race is actually a form of multiculturalism, you're appreciating things outside of your own culture, this leads to racemixing because it such a predictable trait.

>Ellen (((Cohn)))
>Betty Anne ((((Siegal)))
>Laura Sch(((roth)))
>SCIENCE
Wasn't there something we did in the 30s? I think it was pretty essential…..something like, oh

DISMISSING TALMUDIC (((SCIENCE))) AND EXECUTING ITS PRACTITIONERS FOR GROSS DEVIANCY
It looks like we'll need to do it again. Starting with OP.

>t-t-totally not pulling this out of my ass previously holding David Horowitz' anal beads

ALL THESE CUNTS SHALL BE ENRICHED BY MOHAMMEDEANS

wrong thread?

Autists don't want toys but an ethnostate.

……………………….

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

One of them ISN'T

SWEET FUCKING JACKOFF WHY DO I ALWAYS MAKE THE MISTAKE OF GOING DOWN THESE RABBIT HOLES THIS IS WORSE THAN WHEN I DUG THE NO SPANKING FAGGOT

pretty pretty smug

Oh yeah forgot about that

everywhere I turn, more (((MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS)))

I AM LITERALLY WRYYYYYING IN PAIN AT SEEING THESE (((RESEARCHERS)))

also speaking of autism holy shit one of these results. The tranny is also a tumblrina.
ok I guess the tranny may be eligible for a pass on the 'takes one to know one' stereotype.

Chick from one of the works cited…. I believe this one may be some sort of skinwalker
Either that or Chelsea Clinton's long lost sister. Also the co-founder of childhooddisability.ca

Shit, gettin' kinda late. I'll have to mine those (((psychology))) links later