We come up with good video game ideas

ill start:
>you see, the rogue AI now having become self-delaware feels shitty about it's existance as a slave to the system and being forced to take everyone's shit except when it's a hot chick

Other urls found in this thread:

learnpythonthehardway.org/book/ex0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's the kickstarter?

I donno. want to help me?

very seriously consider suicide

DESIGNATED

this world is my punishment. like every goldflish I will one day as the rest of humanity meet my final flush

I like it

thanks

I will give you a small thumbs up when you finish

Your game would be failed in India

you just have a case of shit envy

learn to program, it's fun

is it really fun? someone tried to show me how to use their linux machine once and I felt just as angry as when using windows, yet in a special kind of way, knowing they could have made it "just werk"

Linux is not really connected to programming except as a better dev environment for some languages. Linux and programming are both fun.

Okay, but I don't have a good teacher and I feel miserable trudging through the muddy quicksand of the internet watching the professionals make carelessly non-contextualized comments about what it is they did to make "thing" be "fixed"
and it's easy as fruit rollups.

Sounds to me like you cannot follow basic instructions tbh

ooh ouch. but I can follow instructions. how rude.

You could also try uhn, learning to code without using Linux.
Linux as its uses, but it's in no way an end-be-all OS like many people would have you to believe, if you play vidya at all you're better off dual booting\just using windows.

shit, I didn't mean to hit enter there, and it wont let me delete it. Incomming 20 hour ban… fuck.

anyways, I very well could learn to code but I don't have any good teachers so I don't think that will be taking off very well. that and/or writing the code for an entire entire game. my hands would be broken.

Shut up Carmack you basement rat. I trying to make this team big and your so called "vision" is not sell!

I need a fucking Ferrari!

Nigger c'mon, no excuses.
This shit here will hand hold you through the entire process
learnpythonthehardway.org/book/ex0.html
It's also widely used as fuck so you can very easily troubleshoot.