Subtle(?) Indoctrination

Get a load of these nu-males
So, recently I discovered this site, ZeldaInformer, and there was having as massive discussion about Aonuma's quote about Link being "gender neutral".
In the Comment Section (which is pure gold), people pointed out that this fucker, Darrin, had been pushing a SJW agenda on the site.
So, based on that, I decided to dig up posts from this site.
And what I found was a gold mine
Seriously, put those fuckers in the purge list

Other urls found in this thread:

zeldainformer.com/news/aonuma-created-link-in-breath-of-the-wild-to-look-like-hes-gender-neutral#disqus_thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool story bro

Holy fucking lel

wew

and?

You really think it's anything special to unearth a little idiocy in a place where people write their opinions on videogames down as "articles"? But good job dropping all those buzzwords, as has been stated this thread was born with an inevitable 300 replies

People are starting to see trough the agenda.

At least people are starting to take notice, but it might be too late. Most websites have already been infiltrated to thr point where if they try to speak out theyll be banned. Lets hope somthing happens.

Why are these toxic SJWs imposing the male gender on him? That's problematic.

leftist retards shooting themselves in the foot, again

Holla Forums is reverse tumblr at this point.

MAXIMUM TRIGGERING

FUCKING BURN!!!!

SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE

(CHECKED)
I used to be a hotpocket at a Legend of Zelda fansite, and when we dissolved, everyone was talking about where they were going to go instead. Some people were evangelizing Zelda Informer as the absolute best Zelda fansite ever!!!!!!!1 because they had a "decent" community. I knew it was fucking bullshit, though, their articles didn't look much different from your run-of-the-mill vidya news website.

This is some schadenfreude I appreciate much more than the average person would.

They are very rarely ever subtle, it is simply that people don't pay attention to it most of the time and they only really notice after the 50th time in a row, as was with Cracked and David Wong.

The sooner the regressive left is put to death for good, the better.

Pretty good.

beta-males are the only ones pushing this. Link has a metric fuck ton of fangirls who would not be very happy with his gender being changed. Getting in between them and their yaoi is not a very good idea.

I remember them

WE

Works for me. I don't really care if they draw Link as gay, or black, or a girl, as longs as the don't start insisting that it is/should be the actual canon. That's where SJWs overstep the mark.

also tumblr would be destroyed once and for all which is an added bonus

C-C-C-C-C-CRITICAL HITT

Lighter skin has been associated with royalty due to the fact that people who worked for a living were outside most of the time and thus had a darker skin tone. This has nothing to do with white people, you can see this in places like Japan as well.

WUZ

WHY IS IT A BIG DEAL FOR LINK, BUT NOT LITERALLY ANY OTHER FRANCHISE?

HEROES

I CAN BE YOUR HERO BABY XD

AN SHIT

also, probably should have been heruz

ZeldaInformer's readerbase has been complaining about this for ages now. It's a bizarre situation.

Zelda is one of the few franchises that is known to people who don't play games. And, as we all know, SJWs don't play games.

Link is a Blonde, Blue-eyed White Male.
He's also a hero, who saves a Blond, Blue-eyed White Female.
Their mortal enemies are literally Sandniggers.
Destroy Link, and destroying the Zelda franchise is the ultimate goal of SJW.

ftfy

this is why we need to bring back the Colosseum, weakness should be mocked.

zeldainformer.com/news/aonuma-created-link-in-breath-of-the-wild-to-look-like-hes-gender-neutral#disqus_thread

Jesus Christ

I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be a "normal gamer" who gets butthurt that you could choose Link's gender.

It's a pretty bad comic for being that vague though.

Wat

All the circular logic & double-think from the regressive left proves deinstitutionalisation was nothing less than suicidal.

Well it's true, you can be acting on sexism you're not aware of because it's been ingrained on you as part of your culture. This much makes sense.

The response to it isn't "oh no!" or "bullshit", it's "yeah so what". Everyone's always going to be sexist and racist and the like, and that's fine. It's called having preferences and opinions and judging people on their traits, which you often need to do, even if said traits are race or sex.

Cillendor is a hero.

So what theyre saying is: "we want to get rid of opinions completely".

This guy seems to believe you have to be a guy to play male characters in videogames, and a girl to play female characters. And that people who think otherwise are the ones with the problem.

No comment needed.

Only of opinions voiced by white, heterosexual (and, sometimes, homosexual) men.

CONDITION OF CONDITIONING: WE'RE BREAKING IT

The Bechdel test was created to see how lesbian-friendly a movie is for dykes by the way