Steam sale is here

Steam sale is here

What is the best way to sell cards in bulk?

Am I forced to use inventory helper + mobile app botnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

please
steamdb.info/forum/790/steam-winter-sale-recap-by-valve/
humblebundle.com/neo-geo-encore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

find a single buyer, trade cards for more valuable things to sell, then sell the fewer but more valuable items
probably, thanks to Valve appeasing the retards who got phished hard

Is it just me or have steam sales been getting progressively shittier as the years tick down to our inevitable doom?

There hasn't been a good sale since '11

They have, but part of it is our participation.

After 1-2 sales, you pretty much have all the vidya you want. That and they removed all the gimmicks from years past because jews and rooskies can't be trusted with anything nice.

Yeah. Last sale I bought even a single game was, oh, '13

Not really though. I buy games all the time on midweek madnesses and such. What is on sale this year anyway? Arma? Payday 2: The Kikes?
Arma was on a franchise sale barely a month ago and the less we talk about PayJew 2 the better.

Is it a steam sale? Nothing on the marketplace seems to say there is one, there's no event or anything. There's at least something that says the sale is on

oh shit look at my fucking quads

Checked

Checked
Give it another 2 hours when they update the store page.

I buy mostly online games, want this sale to get vermintide

Kinda both. They've been getting less creative and fun with the sales, but at the same time, it doesn't take many sales to get what you've wanted. So they seem shittier partly because they are, and partly because you already have everything good that's going on sale.

What's worth buying when in sale?

MGSV is good for half price, because it's half-finished.

Few games I might buy if they drop below £10, but my instincts tell me they won't.

Shamefur Dispray

I just want Lost Planet 2, the game is better than I thought

piracy it is then

Give it another four hours until the store page is actually able to deal with the huge volume of traffic

Listen to me, turbo autist, and listen well cos i'm only going over this once:
I have never in my entire life paid more than 10 burgercoupons for a digital gaym.
Never.
Boxed copies are costly and gay and require you to download half the assets from Steam anyway, so they're even more pointless.
Clamber out of that shell, you nigger.

Waste of time and money.

They'd be better in your eyes if there were any good new games.

Hmm… Call me a nigger, but i actually buy games that interest me if they're in early access.
I bought distance (mildly disappointing) and Broforce (fun as fuck) most notably.
Smallish indie games are where it's at. fucking hyperlight drifter, NeonXSZ, Grim Dawn are all games i like. and they're mostly new-ish too.

Jesus christ man

In your fantasy world, maybe

No one asked for your opinion, nigger. We're discussing a sale. A steam sale. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Nah, im sticking around. You seem like a fun enough retard

How does the fat mans cock taste you cancerous faggots?

I don't see any sale

Is it? The store seems the exact same

Disgusting. Get some shelves and treat yor vidya with some respect faggot

Its not that hard
You just gotta know where to look and what your looking for.

Im moving really soon, ill organize then.

implying we don't pirate most games

No, user, you're the faggot

No user, YOU'RE the faggot.

Why? I have nothing against piracy. Your money, you choose how to spend it. Why do you insist on pretending to be superior though?

If you give money to people who actively hate you and would be glad to see you dead you deserve to be made fun of. Nothing wrong with supporting good devs though

Because we are.

Good job on that collection, buyfag. Although you might want to organize those game cases a bit better.

Steam hates me? I always leaned more towards they didn't care I existed as long as I, the consumer, gave them my hard earned shekels to support their eSports addiction.

I also have a recurring subscription to FFXIV, so say what you will about fools and their money, I am at least certain I'm enjoying myself.

I know how to pirate I just don't want my ISP to fuck my ass royally. They don't like proxies last I heard.

Gas yourself.

I went there on multiple occasions, too. They kept getting new stuff, so I'm pretty sure they were scalping yard sales or some shit

Yo, average Holla Forums retard here. I'm a pessimistic mongoloid that hates everything and everyone, pirates all his games and then wonders why devs don't catter to him.

Also try to get Enter the Gungeon, Grim Dawn, Stranger of Sword City or any Ys game. They are all pretty rad

But why didn't you just pirate those or get them off gog when they were doing their sale?

Because I get easy Steam bucks from CSGO kiddies who don't know how to trade or bet. ;^)

If you're out of Steam bucks and aren't a pirate cancer then yes, you can find the game for cheaper somewhere else 99% of the time.

There's plenty of people who will scour yard sales for vidya that could potentially sell for big bucks online, and odds are they'll beat you to the punch.

I remember once I found a vidya shop in PA that sold old boxed copies of PC games for a couple bucks a pop, shit was pretty cash. Beyond that, every other store selling old vidya seems to think that shit like Diablo PS1 or Morrowind on Xbox is worth $50/$60.

I go out every saturday at like 6:30 to look for this stuff. I found a sotn for 2 dollars along with a ton of square soft games for 2 dollars a game. (Not pictured is a legend of mana). Even going to salvation armys and good wills can get you some good shit. I found a really well kept sonic adventure 2 dreamcast case and manual at good will (no game). I even found someones entire colection of old games at a salvation army, aoe 2 w/ expansion, starcraft, diablo 2 w/ expansion (didnt get it, i already own it), even an almost mint duke nukem 3d megaton edition. Gotta know where to look and when.

Last sale was a shit. Better pirate.

I found a place that sold the PC games in the jewel case for only a couple dollars each. I only bought a few, but I wish I'd bought more.

Shit taste

almost makes up for AssCreed and Madden

There was an ad on Paypal about the sales and there are no weekly sales. No weekly sales means a big summer/winter/whatever sale is about to start.

i don't know anyone who didn't own at least one copy of madden and fifa

My fellow of African descent

I once rented Madden on my PS2, but got bored of it and went back to Blitz.

Also MLH was the shit, I no longer doubt your taste.

Shooo stormtard.
Bad stormtard.

are you gonna torture me with 2$ castlevania forever?

dead repetitive game
made by swedes

Meshuggah is swedes too

yes

So what ? Some band named after a jewish word ?

You disappoint me, user

Its here Yaaaaayyyyyyy

did they actually upgrade the server, or is there just no interest this time?

Faggot

fuck you fam

Guys its here yaaaaaaaay

checking my wishlist and i notice prices arent really in yet

It's somehow worse than the last sale.

Seriously guy, shut up. You're giving me second hand embarrassment.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Will you just let me be excited for videogames. Please.

Hey Holla Forums, care to share any good deals if you find them while browsing? Thanks

steam down

resident evil revelations is 10 bux

You are dumber than the average steamdrone

What is it like? all i feel is a dull ache and disgust.

It was a $1 a month ago on humble bundle.

The sales lately have been supremely underwhelming, there hasn't been a good sale in about 3-4 years, haven't spent a time on any in at-least a year.

Every year, like clockwork.

*dime

Lost Planet 2 is 5 euros, don't know how it is in ameribux

i stopped paying attention to humble bundles a long time ago so i missed that

I'm thinking about picking both of them up. sell me on it pls

fuck Ameribrozouf, I care about Yuroshekels

(checked)

Ayy.. lmao?

the fuck are you trying to pull valve

the site always shits itself during the first 30 minutes of the sale

Hotline Miami is still 3.74

Discount is working as intended

The only event going on is the standard "click through your discovery queue for trading cards"? Fuck's sake.

Well hot damn I might just get it then.

i dont know about you guys but this seems like the best steam sale deal so far

I like RPGs and I like cute anime girls. Should I get them?

Do you like memes and repetitive endless grinding?

do you also like painful amounts of grinding?
not even nude mods kept me going to get past all that grind

They're terrible JRPGs, only appeal are the shitty girls.

I kinda already have all the games I want right now, and then some.
I can't even arse myself to play a lot of them as it is.

When I was young, I had next to no games but a lot of fun with the few I had, now I have all the games I could ever want and barely enjoy gaming anymore, such is life.

same

I still enjoy them the same for the most part, but yeah now I have too much stuff to play. I almost feel rushed to play through them sometimes now.

One would think that after years of doing this that Valve would upgrade their servers so they don't shit the bed every single time.

I wish. I'm so poor I had to force myself to enjoy CSGO so I could sell the drops

Other than a bunch of games from last sale and what I've managed to buy/get on giveaways over the years, I have nothing.

They will never update their servers enough to handle a sale.
Why bother ? The sale is once a year and the costs for upgrades are huge.
Besides Volvo is really stingy about their IT department. They had 2 guys in charge of maintaining all of their dota servers 3 years ago. And that games was their current hugest game.

Honestly i dont know what to buy. Recommend me some good single player games, preferably with a good story.

Why would they bother doing that when they know millions of retards will flock to them regardless?

Were you looking forward to another rigged event? Blue still a best.

Do it.

+all of those hardware resources that will be useless after the sale

I can barely look at my (((Discovery Queue))) and I just got on from oversleeping

What are some good games I can do permadeath runs on?

life is suffering

You poor poor soul.

So ? Did you manage to have fun in CS:GO ?
I've been looking into it for the zombie escape mods, but it seems people can just walk through it each other there.

Oh look, all the deals are shit again.

What

Games != jew AAA. I mostly buy smallish titles that are fun

I just select them at random and force myself to play through them.

Using a wheel decide app or something.

life is suffering

Also out of 16 popular new releases, 6 are outright weebshit. Thanks Gaben.

the game industry is turning out like the modding scene
"wow i can't wait to see what great mods/games come out"

Great sale m8. Back to Share threads and KAT.

Even voting for bigger sales on one of three games every 8 hours would be better

is Dispatcher any good?

no

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABE

They stopped doing 90% sales a while ago

we lizard team now

At this rate my new sword will be here before I can even buy a new game.

Deeper than I thought it'd go.

Its like they don't want money or something

What's the reason they can't do 90% deals and flash sales again?

Judaism

Yes, once I got gud I started having some fun. I play it regularly regardless of drops now. You have to make the best out of every situation.

It's a fun game, but I'm not sure if I'd recommend it over Insurgency for Source engine games, ARMA for realism, etc. It just is, best game mode is Classic/Competitive, of course.

I
I
I>
I
I

Why would they? Their monopoly allows them to set the prices to whatever they want them to be.

lel

I remember hearing something about a some new law preventing them from doing it if I recall correctly.

Because new refund system.

Im not seeing any source that says they cant do 90%. Isnt that up to the devs.

Oh right, I'm a dummy.

And I wanted to be nice this time.

what do you recommend, dragon dogma or grim dawn?

I got more fun out of Dragon Dogma, but they are both decent games imo

Dogma was a blast.
Never played Grim Dawn though.

Space Channel 5 Part 2

both are good. Grim Dawn does have mp and i think it has more replay value than dragons dogma

Grim Dawn is more lootin and slashing with some very fun build development opportunities, while Dragon's Dogma is more hack 'n slash with borderline CUHRAZY shit and a more classic fantasy adventure feel
depends on what you prefer, really, they both rule
I hear Grim Dawn will get some free expansions later on though, but I'm not entirely sure

Grim Dawn

Pirate both.
Use the money to buy an onahole

Any recommendation for single player stuff with a good story.

Already get a little rebalance and few new locations with Mod Supporting.

why would you wanna buy that shit? terrible fucking game seriously.

DOOM 4

The refund system came with the price of flash sales. People would just refund games they bought if it went cheaper the next day.

Yeah might get it. I get paid tomorrow and i might pick it up then.

yes

Dont fucking support that shit, nigger. Do not, under any circumstances, give money to bethesda.

Got pretty much everything I want in my cart

Any random reccomendations before I throw away my money?

i think this user was being sarcastic. Do not buy NuDoom.

Good sale.

That still doesn't explain the 90%. Which is supposed to be set by the publisher, hell they could give it away from free and its none of valves business.

Dragon's Dogma

the only game where you can be a badass wizard or GUTS

I wouldn't see why anyone would pay to play Doom 4
it really doesn't do anything new or better which other shooters haven't done so already, the original and other better games like Quake and Unreal are better and cheaper
it's not like there's anything unique about D44M that makes it worth buying like Shadow Warrior Reboot's swordplay or Hard Reset trying something new(ish)
I can't really fathom why anyone would buy it, there's nothing original about D44M

Crimzon Clover, Underrail

Dont underestimate the shill, user. They are plentiful and ruthless.

I dont care, if the game is good im gonna buy it. What did bethesda do now anyway to trigger some of you.

Never underestimate the jew, user.

Downside of Lost Planet 2

Upside of Lost Planet 2

For 5 bucks, I'd suggest it to nearly anyone, especially if you can get anyone else to play it with you. I won't go into the dead multiplayer, because you'll probably never get to really mess with it, but you may find random people playing the campaign. Some of the team work aspects on the boss fights are worth the price of admission, though any mission where you just shoot guys is normally not nearly as interesting. Character advancement can be a grind at times, but it normally won't take long to get a weapon or two you like (and after a while advancement is just cosmetic, so you're good once you have your guns).

hey goys buy judentale so toby the dogo fox can make jundentale two

That game made me $80 easy

You can always rope a couple friends into joining you.

Is Street fighter 4 still active? It's cheaper than 5 and doesn't have glaringly negative reviews everywhere on it.

Dishonored
The Witcher 1/2 (why didn't you get them in the GOG sale)
Desu Sex
Far Cry 2
Deadly Premonition, D4
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Not sure if all of these are on sale, just some games off the top of my head that everyone should play (that seem like they would be on sale)

Toby is a nice guy but his game attract imbeciles.

Glory kills constantly
Pointless upgrades, perks, and 2 other kinds of progession systems
Made the game into a prettier painkiller with a quarter of the enemies
Called it fucking doom instead of doom 4

How about stop sperging out over Undertale?

You will just forever stay a good goy and pay for them to shit in your mouth though

I love Undertale, but tumblr ruined it for me

Yeah, if you can get friends to play with you, holy shit is it amazing.

For which purpose

user i dont care, i ask if it was a good game , i didnt ask if the company politics made you happy.

I feel really really bad for Toby

I finished that the other day. It was pretty good. Story was pretty sad too.

So you're saying that you feel "so sorry" for him?

Any good indie games?

Then why are you here, double nigger. If you really wanted to be somewhere you could ignore companies raping games then head back to halfchan.

Why do you pretend to care about good games while actively supporting the destruction of them?

Play Kairo if you weird games. Its like a walking puzzle game, kind of like Myst but in real time.

CMON illwinter! I always know you a fucking Norwegian jew!

I'm actually considering buying this during the sale. Played the demo and quite liked it - it has something from the early Flash horror games.

Plus, I'm always looking for good horror games.

Are SOMA and/or Stasis any good?

Oh, I don't know, you'd only waste 36 bucks on an inferior version of Doom which plays more like Painkiller than Doom (why not buy Painkiller instead?). I mean seriously, this new Doom does absolutely nothing original or better than Doom or ANY fucking FPS released before 2005. If your standards are that low, then sure, you might enjoy this, but for the price of ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING you could be playing Doom WADs which provide much more content, good game design, and fun than D44M can ever hope to achieve. There is no stand-out or new aspect of D44M that makes it worth 40 bucks, use that money to buy Unreal, Quake, FEAR, Blood, or anything else but D44M. On its own, D44M is medicore, but for forty fucking bucks you could get more and better games which could provide you with more fun than D44M ever will. I don't understand why'd you even want to buy it. There's good free games right around the corner. If you're that inclined to give Hodd Toward money, buy Dishonored and its DLC instead.

Spacechem is a dollar

Devs have 0 to do with the % on sales, they are forced by the gaben

Nigga you are so fucking hyperbolic.
Are you fucking serious? Because you didn't like doom. Fuck off , stay mad m8.

The game is OK. Don't fall for it though. It will never be as Legendary as doom. It will not make Bethesda stop being a shit company and Its definitely not worth it for the gameplay alone. Buy Painkiller or Shadowwarrior instead.

Looks interesting. Might just pick it up at a buck.

Spacechem looks good too. Both of these games are also for Linux too, nice. Shame I need Windows anyways, so it's all good.

Play it, but beware, its starts out as horror but then little by little it just kind of gets more and more depressing. But the horror vibes never leave, it also has great art style. One of my favorites in the past few years. The gameplay is solid, its a click and point puzzle game so its nothing revolutionary in that aspect. But i recommended it.

If you think im being hyperbolic you are fucking blind to what is happening, you truly are a good goy.

How's Subnautica doing? I've been watching some streams and it seems like a shit ton has been added since I last played it (last year)

Should I take the plunge?

Look man, I don't want to sound like an elitist, know it all, or what have you, but it's the Internet. At least one person has to crap in the punch bowl and ruin it for everybody. If I ever made a game, I would just hope that people would have fun with it.

Dragon's Dogma is 20$
Go buy it faggots. The Bitterblack Isle content is worth the price of admission alone.

I finished painkiller and one expansion and i really didn't like it. It bored me to be honest. I still have to finish the other expansions.

The best part was the monster design but aside from that it was not really great, a lot of the enemies are bullet sponges and the environments aside from a couple like the ending levels aren't all that great. Some of the weapons were cool but i wasn't really feeling it. Its the reason i dindt buy shadowarrior since people were comparing it so much to painkiller and since i didn't like painkiller i figured it wasn't a good ideas to get shadowarrior.

why tho

I never related to this. Im my life never has a community ruined a game for me. My experience and my appreciation of the game is really mine alone, if other people wanna s-erg out it doesn't really affect me.

Because those are the ones people are going to buy the most

the remasters are pretty new, maybe thats why.

Shadow warrior relies wayyy to heavily on the melee. Painkiller can get boring but shadow warrior felt like an absolute slog

Just because something was recently released doesn't mean it shouldn't be on sale

Spacechem is fun but hard. Really have to sit down and think about it. Get Kairo its always cheap during sales ad its a very comfy game with great art design.

Currently the thing has submarines, a proper survival mode, sea dragons and base building so yeah it's pretty good already.

The remasters being new and VII being VII i can understand the reasoning, but why the fuck is IX not on sale is what I am mostly having trouble understanding

Thinking I'll grab the Xenoverse season pass because I doubt I'll get Xenoverse 2 till next year's sale.

Thoughts on it?

I say go for it, it's looking pretty good right now and has more stuff to do.

Get ready for a game with tons of potential thats rough around the edges.
also, bullshit RNG

Because you're better off playing it on an emulator anyways

I wasnt planning on buying any of them, I just saw it and thought it was strange.

Yeah ill skip it then. If painkiller felt boring for me then i bet shadow warrior might be even worse for me. More power to you if you can enjoy it though

But seriously, are the any good horror games user currently can recommend?

I already have the game itself (Found it a fun 4/5 experience) was asking about the DLC.

But it does mean people are more likely to buy it at a higher price.

It doesn't directly affect my enjoyment of the game, but it makes it really hard to talk about the game, enjoy the glorious soundtrack, etc. Some people I know think undertale is so cancerous that they will refuse to even watch videos of the game, or listen to the ost. It's that bad, Undertale is tantamount to tumblr faggotry now.

Was ASS CREED Rouge any good?

I like the premise of being the good bad guys

Nothing i can think of right now. I might pick up Syllvo since i heard good things about it. Maybe look into that.

Seems like most of the sales are 50% or under, you'd usually see a lot more sales upwards of 75%. Guess that's a thing of the past now that daily deals are gone.

Looks like most of the things worth buying I already have, too. Looking at:

Styx: Master of Shadows, 7.49
Transistor, 4.99
Danmaku Unlimited 2, 0.99
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, 4.99

Never have managed to find a torrent of Chaos Theory that worked and wasn't in Russian. I should probably try again before dropping $5 on it.

Play necrovision.

It's bad to the point that there are some people here who'll sperg out completely is Undertale is even mentioned.
I remember someone saying I was shilling the game just because I mentioned it

Just replay 4. It's just a worse 4

I picked up Silvio a while ago. The concept of the game is really intriguing, but the execution is very lackluster. Then again, the (sole) developer behind it supposedly did a remaster of it a while ago and I haven't played it since.

One Way Heroics is 87 cents and worth every penny.

Lisa the Painful/Joyful is on sale for $8.50 and I can't recommend it enough.

Any good games on sale where the weather feels really oppressive and plays a big role? I just wanna feel comfy and survive in shit conditions

It wasn't bad but not as good as Black Flag. It's basically a less good Black Flag with a less likeable protagonist.

Nothing special, but if you enjoy the Ass Creed formula still then you'll enjoy it.

Because most undertale posters are so fucking obnoxious about it, its not like other posters saying they like a game. These ones go around avatarfagging and generally acting exactly like furries do when crying about fursecution.

Already got that, but it's really not my cup of tea. The mix of depressing stuff and the occasional cringe humor kills it for me.

NEO Scavenger, depending on your tolerance for pixelart graphics.

Weather is usually your biggest enemy, though you can negate it by finding the right clothes.

"nah"

I know only Myst 5 where you should use use/manipulate weather to access new Era/level.

I just saw something called "Investigator"

Don't really know what it is though

Also, don't forget to buy War for the Overworld

flag related

LISA actually is based on the RPGMaker VX engine, though.

As to whether or not its a good game with the constant cringe humor is debatable.

If I bought user Total War game, would he play it?

Buy Rome II. I bet he loves it.

I don't know much about the game, but are we really buying games based on the engine they use, or the actual game itself?

oh shit risk of rain is so cheap, can someone gift it to me? pls ;_;

This is Holla Forums, you never buy a game because of the game itself.

Why not buy it yourself if it's so cheap

Wait,what? I've just bought something on the store with my wallet money and it keeps saying "working" but it's taken the money from my wallet as if it worked

STALKER has blowouts, which are a form a weather.

There's also The Long Dark. A survival game in a frozen place. You deal with cold, weather conditions, wolves, hunger, etc. It has a subtle background story, something to do with a massive solar flare or some shit.

Looks like it's in early access though. I pirated an alpha or something a while back and it was a decent game. There's probably more to do now though, but I dunno.

In the case of LISA it's really a matter of personal taste, but you can't deny that there's been a deluge of shitty to very shitty RPG Makers on Steam lately due Greenlight.

Plus, many of these titles would have been free fan projects back in the day. Just imagine someone would put up, say, Yume Nikki or Ib on Steam.

because im from south america and dont have a credit card

Your shekels he steals

I tried getting into stalker with vanilla SoC and the gunplay just felt so inaccurate. Am I missing something?

go away hue

Engine can matter. I wouldn't buy anything running on Bethesda's god forsaken Gamebryo engine, for instance.

Most RPG Maker games are bland shit made with default assets. LISA is not most RPG Maker games.

Abandon all hope

Get the fuck out of here you subhuman trash

im argentinian

alright

Did you play on the Master difficulty? Anything below that makes both the enemies and you less accurate, making bullets disappear and shit.

WEW

Now it's not even saying "working" anymore, it's just plain stolen my money

What :DDDDD

Yes, a lot. You either played it on anything but master difficulty or you expected the starting guns to not suck ass

what was the name of the game with a bunny girl?

Stay here white man.

Yeah I did but it still felt like I couldn't hit things unless they were right in front of me

I bought a game and it took 20 minutes before it was added to my library.

200% juice?

Yeah, you have to play on Master difficulty, like the other anons said, otherwise gun mechanics are fucked and have an RNG component which just feels wrong in a game like STALKER.

Bunny Must Die?

Rabi Ribi?

Were you using mods? Some of them fuck with the gunplay.

Nope just straight vanilla.

I'm going to lose it.

Early weapons tend to be shit at hitting, and there's also ballistics to take into account.

If the target is farther away bullet drop might become an issue.

Is Pripyat better than SoC? I love the atmosphere and loved new vegas but idk

Hey user, have you played Civilization IV? What about Catherine? Maybe you've played Bully?
These are all great games. Maybe Catherine is a little too weeb for most people, but it's still pretty fun.

They were all made on Gamebryo
Bethsoft doesn't own Gamebryo, that's just the only engine they use for their games

lol

Yeah, it's much, much better, and more open too.

Also, the source code for CoP has been released so all manner of mods are getting made. Just go look up the Gunslinger mod, this is fucking insane.

just pirate CoP and SoC
The devs are dead and Sergei killed them

this one, thanks user.

I HAVEN'T LOGGED INTO STEAM IN FORTY DAYS.

Dunno then. Make sure you're on Master and try using different guns, maybe you'll find one that feels better for ya.

I preferred SoC but Pripyat was good too. Feels like a very different game for some reason.

wait so there aren't any flash deals anymore? Anything that's on sale right now won't have a chance to go even cheaper for a short time? If yes, is this because of refunds?

What does that have to do with anything?

use GoG as a backup scrub. Even better, store some GoG and other installers on an SSD in case bad things happen.

Yes

There will probably be deeper discounts on Featured Deals, but otherwise there won't any Flash Deals or interesting things.

Have fun grinding for trading cards.

I'd say wait until it's ready, otherwise you'll get bored before all the content exists. Also the dev said they want to make the world static to make cloud-saves easier or whatever so no more cave diggan', might want to wait and see how badly the game gets fucked before it leaves Early Access.

Yes and yes.

yeah, people would abuse the fuck out of it

KoF 98 is at a good price boys!

No Valve just decided to remove the frustration and fear of skipping that deal you so wanted.
Also it brought them more profit when they tried it out: please use archive.is/blogs/LarsDoucet/20160205/265285/Why_I_trust_Valves_judgment_on_Seasonal_Sales.php

That's one of reasons they got deprecated, idlers abused them and profited a lot from them, leaving others with way less gifts than they could have earned.

They were always the villain. From the way they never do any fucking work, the way they bought out mods and sold them as their own work (Counter Strike, Team Fortress, Dota).

Being surprised that they've become kikes, well that's what you get for being a fucking Valvedrone.

Fuck I pasted the wrong one
steamdb.info/forum/790/steam-winter-sale-recap-by-valve/

Its all the consumers fault

Any good underwater games on sale?

It seems like Summer 2015 was the last sale they put any effort into even though I would argue it was after Summer 2014 that the quality drastically dropped.

if you're considering buying it, take a look at the neo geo humbe bundle: humblebundle.com/neo-geo-encore
it's more expensive if you just want KoF 98, but you get more, better ones

Safe money says you have a "favorite" company that makes video games.

It's autism, user. This is a no-bully zone, though, so don't make fun of him and his autistic tendencies.

No you idiot, it's not consumers just faggots who created bots and then resell prizes and accounts that won them

Only thing that comes to mind is Subnautica, another early access survival game. Never played it so I can't say whether it's fun or not.

Safe money says that you're a Valvedrone and love giving up your autismbux to a kike.

Since there's no other thread about it up, here's my current wishlist for this sale. Any recommendations/suggestions/etc?

OGC Represent.

7 Days to Die sucks, DE for Sleepy Dogs is a downgrade (pirate the original game and DLC) and don't bother with Viking Conquest since it's more or less a paid mod.

Sea Titans but better pirate it - its abandon ware.

Crimzon Clover
Underrail
ESCHATOS
Refrain ~Prism Memories~
MECHA Ritz: Steel Rondo

How was the DE version of Sleeping Dogs a downgrade? Genuinely curious.

Anybody else getting random download cutoffs?

How so? It's supposed to be heavily improved compared to the early stages and is supposed to be fun.

I thought it would be a remastered Sleeping Dogs, like GTA V on PC was compared to 360/PS3?

Isn't it a better, more finished version of Brytenwalda?

I like cyberpunk, but don't care for bullet hells as much.

Compared to Sleeping Dogs with the official HDTP, the visual quality is lower.

Brytenwalda has more content and is free, not to mention less buggy at this point.

Any thoughts?

Yes, yes it is.

Xenoverse vanilla is fine, I got 30 hrs out of it. Fairly good game solid 7/10

thoughts?

Is Total warhammer any good compared to the other total wars?
Is there any chance that it will go on sale in the next few days?
I want to give it as a gift and you can't give a pirated game as a birthday gift

Best of goys/10

Fairly solid, would say pirate or get elder scrolls on disc if you can.

Dont buy stalker pirate it. TES games to - dont give money bethesda.

DLC shitfest. Wait before game out.

Why buy games when the money doesnt go to the devs?

I already have Xenoverse though. Wondering if the DLC is worth that much.

Depends on how much you like dragon ball and cosmetics tbh

Thanks for reminding me, almost forgot to pick it up.

About to get Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and Tales of Zestiria. Someone knows what am I in for?

Gunslinger is good for some arcady fun and the story has its moments. Not sure why you'd pay for it though.

Don't do it!

Should've used WinAuth. No smartphone needed and it has a thing where you can confirm market listings as if it were a phone.

it was 1$ for yeasrs

It's like 7 bucks on Steam, why not? The money doesn't go to the devs?

Ok I don't buy, but why? Is there a better alternative?

It probably will be 1 buck again if you wait

Nope, sales dont go that low anymore

How about I spend it on another game

I'm looking at that Stranger of Sword City game, and I remember seeing a thread in here. Is it gud?

Did you like wizardry? Because its a wizardry clone

Never played it, but I'm interested. It would change from the 359th FPS I play.

Its a solid turn based RPG that has no problem punishing the player. I like it

I'm quite interested in magicka but i don't have any friends to play it with and i can just pirate the gog version

Is trackmania stadium good?

Grabbed Tis-100, Doorkickers and Killer is Dead for 10 bucks total, how'd I do?

The one made after ubsifot became nadeo's publisher? Just get trackmania united forever instead

Magicka is a shit game relying on a gimmick that gets annoying really fast

What's the difference?

Oh wait, now I remember.
Thanks for reminding me, pirating it is then.

Don't forget that if you've never played a game with GFWL before or still don't have it installed, you will need to fully uninstall GFWL before installing LP2.

Remember, if you have to use that as an argument then chances are that you are being jewed.

Did somebody say Steam?

I see Windows XP