Special Divison in the future reich

Question. I'm hoping there are some history enthusiasts in this nepalese white water river rafting forum, namely that what position would you like in the intelligence or military architecture that is sure to come about in the future? For example, in Hitler's time, would you serve in the SS? The Gestapo? Or intelligence (German intelligence was piss poor). If you had to serve in the USSR (without knowing of the evils of jewish communism), as fanatics, would you serve in the NKVD? Or if you were in the British, the OSS?

Basically, I'm asking, in twenty years time, after the civil war or if it never does pop off, how would you like to be inducted into a reich? Would you want your own military divison? Would you want to serve in a specific division for internet arm chair warriors? Or comfy office positions. Obviously the blood of our volk (I'm not western european, so I'm a bit different), dictates that there would be struggle in said future struggle.

But I don't see the final and epitome civil war to wipe out spics, niggers and chinks out just yet in the next few years. We may very likely see some conflicts. But the time to enforce our will will come around in the 40s and 50s and will no longer be young men by then.

So I'm asking, what sort of divison or title would like minded people on a chinese cartoon site have in their delusions?

mods are niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkssturm
youtube.com/watch?v=mUNGTOfFMaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, feel free to post artwork or any insignia or flags or anything that you would like. Just a general discussion for what reich (American or Non-American) would look like in several decades.

Have an autistitc /k/ wizard, user.

sage

Why is there so much fucking video game larping "what if" threads here lately. Jesus

because your mothers cunt dried up after it shoved your fatass head through, ffs kys my man

Colonial-esque stuff in america at first and then shift it to more roman/medieval/ns/romantic looking stuff. comfy af

Well I'm all for a strong militia. If we would've had a powerful right-wing militia then we wouldn't be in this mess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkssturm

The volksstrum were militia units. How would an American militia unit be commanded though?

I think all conflicts require a mix of specialized and standard and par-standard units. The most famous of all specialized units in the history of warfare was the knight, specifically the crusader knight. Heavily armored, dedicated, fanatical and capable of commanding other troops they were a special unit. I think the US misses out on having such specialized troops as crusaders although politically it would be a fucking mess.

I think no matter where a potential political solution starts, it's very important that they use cultural imagery. unfortunately the US doesn't have too much to go on, but once it gets going, we can basically do whatever we want, which means fanatical troops and maximum aesthetics. Though tbh, if europeans actually took over the world there'd probably be no one left to fight, (better than the alternative, though) and I don't really want more brother's wars. Maybe we could have grand tournaments or something.

My fantasy job would have been commanding the Waffen-SS at its peak. Hans Jüttner beat me to it, unfortunately.

nah, thats how you suddenly turn gay

Intelligence if i had my choice, but this seems like a datamining thread

i would like rank in some sort of intelligence agency, espionage against communist traitors and threats.

The SS acted as personal legions for Hitler. They were in fact, personal bodyguards originally but expanded and their feats exceed any modern fighting force in history going up against odds as high as x13 v x1 against a highly motivated (but peasant) army. I think thus all future divisions should be a mix of Americana, Latin and German sayings.

True but knights did tournaments. You have to train somehow.

The Russians historically have always had the best intelligence, as well as (unfortunately) kikes and the English of course, who had the best of all.

So thus…

Rural Militia Units - Southern Origins
1st Rusticus Dixie Miliz Calvary Division
2nd Rusticus Volunteer Ranae Deditus

Southern Elite Units - Germanic Origins
1st Confederate Panzergrenadier Civile Bellum
2nd Confederate Nord Panzer Division
3rd Confederate SS Nord Montis

Internal matters should reflect Ivan the Terrible's personal oprichnikis, calvary riding in all black to terrorize and enforce order. Adding on the Praetorian guards who acted as the Emperor's personal bodyguard and acted as secret police. Taking a backwards circle of tribes into a nation. By that same matter Gestapo (Staatspolizei) as well as the Argentina death squads.

Oprichniki Praetorian Staatspolizei Anti-Communist Alliance

OPSAA - All black personal security units meant to execute and hunt down traitors. Strictly an internal unit.

Intelligence should be a mix of things, British such as the OSS, Joint chiefs of staff, the NKVD (horrible purpose, excellent strategic command) and the Mossad (or amam for military).

ACSS - Amam Commissariats Strategic Staff

I would serve proudly in the Polish Underground Army. Shooting Germans and Commies alike.

Although if I had a chance, I would serve under Pilsudski in the Polish Legion, that guy was badass.

Here's an example for the flag for the

1st Rusticus Dixie Miliz Calvary Division

Poland Lithuania had a lot of calvary and saved Europe against Mudslimes in the seige of veinna. I suppose the two could be mixed.

1st Polski Iron Cross Defenders

Fucked that up my bad

I'd like to create an office to administer Lebensreform, Lebensborn, Environment & Parks, Agriculture, and Ordo (Sol Tenebras) Novi Templi

Other than that I'd be perfectly happy as a member of the peasant class - a small landholder working my farm and tending my homestead

I'd serve in whatever equivalent of the Einsatzgruppen we have, mopping up behind the front lines and ensuring a thorough sweep of the territory for racial aliens and subhumans. Broke a few bones in my legs in my youth and they're not the best for hard, frontline combat but I'd like to do whatever I can to help the struggle.

Then basically retire out to the country, raise some crops, livestock and kids with my wife and live a very content and happy life in a new world that I helped bring forth.

To those who don't know him, he defeated the Red Army in 1920 and denied the spread of communism through the rest of Europe. He together with Jan 3 Sobieski make me proud to be Polish

Fuck you. Fuck your glory-seeking. Fuck your desire for accolades. Fuck your hero worship.

“Daddy, what did YOU do in the race war?”
“I did what was needed of me, sweetheart. I saw problems and I fixed them. Some big, some small. The most important thing is that I didn’t let anything go unquestioned, no matter how small.”

You have a small penis friendo

It's like poetry.

You can say fuck it all you want, won't change a fucking thing here. You can go to other threads too faggot.

Whatever position I am needed for. The volk comes before my petty desires.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUNGTOfFMaE